Silverfox Photography

380 New Highway
Suite 1
Lindenhurst, NY 11757 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are the best!!! I had Roy, Albert, and Courtney. They are a great team. I havent gotten my photos yet, but I am excited to see them. They did a great job and did everything I asked. They were patience and and took beautiful photos. Cant wait to see them!!!! Would recommend thia company all the way!

• Wedding: 11/23/2014
Deanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved our Silverfox team especially Albert and Angelo! Thank you for your excellence!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Kara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For my wedding I had Albert take photos of me and my bridesmaids, and Jen take pictures of my husband and grooms men. They were absolutely lovely! They were so nice to work with and made my bridal party, me, and my husband very comfortable. Albert stayed for the reception and did an amazing job trying to get as many pictures as he could. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a fantastic early Christmas present! We are in love with our Sneak Peak wedding photos! Boy was everyone right when they say the day goes by fast! I was worried that we wouldn't be able to have any pictures outside due to the weather but Zelin used our venue's amazing entranceway as the backdrop to some truly unique and fantastic photos. I can already see that choosing the photos for the album will be difficult! Thank you Silverfox for preserving our special day!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Laurie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so excited to marry my best friend on our wedding day and Silverfox , more specifically Jen, captured our memories and personalities to a tee. Jen is an awesome photographer who went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. All of our photos came out beautiful and I would highly recommend Silverfox to anyone who is searching for a photographer.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just received sneak peek photos from Silverfox and showed them immediately to my husband. They look absolutely amazing!!!! I am super stoked about these and can not wait to see the rest. Not that I ever doubted Steve or Silverfox at all since my engagement photos came out simply amazing, but I seriously have no words for how in love I am with these photos.
Working with Silverfox is beyond beyond beyond magnificient! Anyone not choosing to book Silverfox is a moron.
You do not get simple wedding pictures from them, you get works of art. Everyone I've shown the photos to have said they do not look like regular wedding pictures, but something straight out of an editorial fashion magazine. The vision, the eye for art, the passion and the talent - you can not find this just anywhere. Book a consultation and find out for yourself how amazing they are. What are you waiting for!!! They are worth every penny.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Courtney did an amazing job for my wedding. My husband and I loved her. My father also can't stop talking about how great she was!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Could not have asked for anything more. Professionalism, personality, talent.. every single thing was more than we could have imagined.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Due to our photographer change, we were pleasantly surprised with the overall service Alex and Natalia provided. It truly made our day a great one!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy we chose Silverfox Photography to photograph our wedding! A big thank you to Heather who worked tirelessly all night long. I cannot wait to see our photos, I just know they will be incredible!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SilverFox was totally amazing! they were professional, friendly, on time and worth every single dollar. They made our wedding day spectacular! The MC and DJ was awesome and had everyone dancing from start to finish. Not one complaint definitely a 5 star company!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Silver fox is amazing they are so nice and made my wedding day so beautiful. We cannot wait to see our pictures. Alex was our photographer and is the sweetest man. He was so patient and I couldn't ask for a better company to take our wedding pictures.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
tara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Silverfox made my wedding day an absolute pleasure, the photographers and videographers were on-time, professional and a pleasure to have around me on our special day.
Thank you SilverFox!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Courtney, Steve and Walter make a great time! We had the best time with them on our wedding day!
Argento/Durso wedding

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Antonella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing!! Walter, Courtney, and Jeff were all so wonderful!! Silverfox should be proud of their hard working team...

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Maria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alex and Courtney were amazing I would highly recommend them for any event

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Heather
631-393-6966
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment