ShutterBooth Utah

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

ShutterBooth Utah was one of the best features at my daughter's wedding...they were so much fun and our guests absolutely LOVED it! Our scrapbook full of fun pictures of friends and family is priceless and the attendants were really cool! They were also dependable and so easy to work with...you will be so happy you invited them to your event!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I saw a shutter booth at a friends wedding and had so much fun that I had to have one at my wedding. We booked them for our wedding and got so many complements about the idea.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I won thank you notes from ShutterBooth at a bridal fair, and we absolutely loved them. We went to their studio and took pictures in the photobooth holding up signs in each picture that spelled out "thank you very much". The staff were awesome and worked with us to make something that matched our wedding. We had some of them printed as simple photo strips and some as magnets. The strips were great because we could write on the back, and our family loved the magnets. I have already had people calling to tell my mom that our thank yous were the cutest they had ever seen. We were completely pleased with our experience with this company.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I reserved Shutterbooth for our reception in July and it helped create our wedding the "talk of the town"! With the attendant and the prop box we requested, our guests had a blast! Shutterbooth also saved me TIME and MONEY for favors for my guests. I got to keep a photo strip for my guestbook which gives me a wonderful lifetime of memories and my guests got to take it as their favor! I wanted my wedding to have a few special touches and Shutterbooth helped make that happen! I would recommed this service to any bride-to-be because it helped my make fairytale wedding memorable!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

ShutterBooth is amazing! We checked out a lot of photobooth vendors and came across ShutterBooth at the La Caille bridal show. The quality of the photos, the look of the booth (which can fit upwards of 10 people!), and the professional service won us over immediately. ShutterBooth's packages are so affordable and include so much more than the other vendors in town. We had them at our wedding reception and our guests are still talking about it. They had so much fun and we are able to hold on to all of those fun memories with a personalized guest book and a cd of all of the photos taken in the booth - what more could you want!?! We give ShutterBooth a 100% - we couldn't imagine our special day without them!