Shew-sical Entertainment Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Matt Shew was our wedding DJ. He was so charasmatic and professional. Everyone commented on how awesome the music was. Matt helped us keep to our timeline and did wonderful announcing for us. He really did a fantastic job! Through the planning process they were professional and responsive. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect! I would highly recommend them for any bride to be looking for a great DJ.

Recently Married

My husband and I were so happy with the service Shewsical provided. We had Matt at our wedding, and he was great. Our meeting with him prior to the wedding was so easy – he totally got what we wanted, what we didn’t, and we knew we’d have a great DJ/MC for the night. There was a good mix of music – fast songs, slow songs, older songs – all the songs on our list that we gave him, he played. We had one guest tell us that it was the best wedding they’d been to, and we’re certain the music and the non-stop dancing played a part in that. Matt was so understanding – we decided not to do the bouquet toss/garter thing at the last minute, and he had no problems with the fact that we sprung it on him just a few days before. He was so good about checking with us throughout the night to make sure the atmosphere he was setting was what we wanted. He kept us on schedule, he herded us to where we needed to be, he made sure he got the guests’ attention for things like the cake cutting, and got them out of their seats and dancing!

Recently Married

Matt and Nicole Shew were incredibly awesome to work with!

Matt was the DJ/MC for our wedding. He is very professional, courteous, responsive, and personable. He remained very flexible and approachable during the wedding. He did a great job following our requests, ensuring toasts/announcements were running smoothly, etc..

Without a doubt my wife and I would highly recommend him! Our guests loved the music. We were pleased with how everything turned out the day of the wedding - Shew-sical Entertainment Services is a top notch company.

Recently Married

I highly recommend Shew-sical Entertainment. We specifically requested Matt to be our wedding DJ and are very glad we did! His experience is evident in both his preparation and on the day of our wedding. His pre-wedding questionnaire and itinerary leave no stone unturned and he delivered on every item. Equally as important, he remained very flexible and approachable during the wedding. Aside from being a super nice guy, Matt has a very pleasant speaking voice. During introductions, every name was pronounced perfectly. He smiled the entire night and clearly takes pride (as he should) in doing a great job. We could not have been happier.

Recently Married

We had a lot of unique requests for our wedding but Matt Shew handled them all flawlessly! We could not haved asked for a better DJ/MC experience, not just on the day of the wedding but with all the correspondence leading up to it as well. Nicole and Matt are such wonderful people, we are already trying to come up with another event of some sort just so we can work with them again :) Highly recommend!

Recently Married

We had Mike as our DJ from Shew-sical. From the very beginning, we worked with the owners of the company and then they assigned us one of their DJs. I was EXTREMELY please with Mike and so were our guests.

After I sent Mike our wedding day itinerary, he called me and went over all of the details to make sure everything was perfect. Even on the wedding day, he worked in some last minute changes and requests FLAWLESSLY. He was so nice and so flexible. I really appreciated everything he did.

Mike was in charge of our ceremony and reception music and everything was perfect. We had guests on the dance floor all night long.

Thanks, Shew-sical!

Services Used: DJ

The moment I talked to Nicole for the first time I knew that Shew-sical was the perfect DJ for our wedding. Nicole was amazing from the start- she offered suggestions, was always flexible, friendly. After meeting with Nicole for our consultation we knew she had to be our DJ for our wedding. When things ran behind she made everything run and flow smoothly. Thank you Nicole for making our wedding Perfect!

Recently Married

Shew-sical provided our DJ services for our wedding on 10/25/14. Jeff was absolutely amazing - he was so considerate of our needs/wants as the bride and groom and was able to to keep everyone on the dance floor happy. Music is very important when setting the tone for the reception and Shew-sical was incredibly responsive to this and did a fantastic job. We highly recommend.

Services Used: DJ

I got the recommendation for Shewsical through my catering company, Savory Spoon. I went on with my fingers crossed and booked them without looking at any reviews or meeting them in person. NOT DISAPPOINTED AT ALL! They sent Jeff-great looking guy, professional and modern. He played all my songs perfectly that I wanted. He wasn't cheesy but knew what songs to play when to get the party started. Also very reasonably priced for the awesome service that they offered! I highly recommend them to DJ your wedding :-) Don't think I could've gotten anyone much better! Thanks Shewsical!

Recently Married

Matt was an incredibly DJ/MC for our wedding! He was very flexible, friendly, professional, clearly experienced. He took cues from our suggested artists list and made sure everyone was having a good time on the dance floor. He also did a great job at making sure all the toasts/announcements etc were running smoothly, and pronounced all my bridal party's names correctly for the announcements (no small feat!). Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Services Used: DJ

Shewsical was so helpful and professional in the planning of our wedding day. They listened to what we wanted and what we didn't want and did exactly what we said. They were upbeat but still kept it classy for our wedding. They were so sweet and wanted our wedding to be perfect for us and it was!

Recently Married

Mike A was the DJ for our reception. I can't say enough great things about him and Shew-sical! Mike made sure all of the details were in order and coordinated things very well with all of my other vendors. He kept me and our guests on the dance floor all night! I will definitely be recommending Shew-sical to all of my friends!

Services Used: DJ

I was pretty impressed with Shewsical! We met with Nicole shortly before our wedding to go over preferences. Matt met with me briefly as I was getting ready to make sure he had our processional music queued up right and the ceremony went fine. I had a fairly substantial list of music I wanted played and throughout the evening I was really happy to hear everything. Matt was creative with our introduction, since we hadn't planned anything in particular for when we entered our reception, but he noticed our centerpieces and chose something based on them. Their fees were reasonable and they're part of FABnet so we got a discount. I'd recommend them!

Services Used: DJ

Shew-sical Entertainment Services was recommended to us by our reception venue and we were so glad they made the trip to Frostburg, MD for us! The timeline and other documents they provide were extremely helpful at putting me at ease about how the flow of the night would go. Jeff was fun and kept the crowd engaged throughout the night. At one point before our grand entrance I started to tell him that entrance song took a few seconds to build and he said not to worry because he had already listened to it and had it all planned out with the reception staff about when to open the doors. True professional, great value for all the services they provided, would hire this company again! Jeff also played the most unique covers of rock music during dinner which was completely his choice but it was right up my husband's alley and he and our guests raved about that music.

Recently Married

I was very pleased with Tim, our DJ from Shew-sical Entertainment. He was flexible and attentive and played all of our song requests. He had a great sense of humor and was not cheesy at all, which was a major priority of ours! We were a bit wary of the low pricing in comparison to other DJ services in the area but decided to go ahead and book without having heard/seen videos or performances from the company. We were pleasantly surprised because Shew-sical truly delivered high quality service for both our ceremony and our reception. I can honestly say that our DJ was better than the ones at the past 3 weddings that we attended and I'm pretty sure we paid less for it. I highly recommend their services!

Services Used: DJ

Dustin was our DJ and he was perfect! The introductions went perfectly, the music flowed well, and everyone had a blast!! Thanks!