Shew-sical Entertainment Services

Joe
07/11/2015

The DJ was great, very professional. Kept the party going

Services Used: DJ

Shew-sical was exactly what needed in a DJ. They were a great price and so easy to work with. All I had to do was fill out a questionnaire and they took care of the rest. They met all of my requests and made it so that I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. And thanks to our DJ, everyone was on the dance floor all night! From ceremony to send off, they did a fantastic job the entire night.

Services Used: DJ

We used Shew-sical for our wedding on June 27th. Robert was amazing! He honored our must play and do not play lists, pronounced everyone's name right (I was actually really concerned about this and he got them all perfectly!), and even got out on the dance floor to lead a line dance or two! He was such a friendly guy and had excellent taste in music. He even played a polka per my mom's request. :)

We got a ton of compliments about the DJ and I couldn't be happier that we went with Shew-sical. Thank you so much, Robert!

Kasey
06/13/2015

We used Shew-sical this past weekend for our wedding and we absolutely loved Matt!! He did such an amazing job-everything was perfect. From the time we first met with him, he made us feel at ease and assured us that he could give us everything we wanted-he was definitely right. He helped us create our timeline and kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night long. My husband and I had a blast as well as all of our guests. I would highly recommend Shew-sical to anyone needing the perfect DJ!!

Thank you, Matt!!
Kasey and Matt Noll

Services Used: DJ

Loved our DJ from Shew-Sical! He was a really nice guy and super flexible! I sent him a long list of songs I wanted him to play during cocktail hour and dinner and he played every single one! Our best man sang a song for his speech and the DJ was really helpful in helping him coordinate the speech/song. The DJ did a great job getting everyone on the dance floor and kept everyone there all night long! He even provided a cd with all of our wedding music at the end of the reception.

This company also does lighting. We had our DJ and dance floor outside so we had amber uplighting and it looked wonderful!

I would definitely hire these guys again, they did an excellent job!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Shew-sical is an excellent DJ company. From the very first meeting to the very end they were organized, responsive, and friendly! I am very picky about the music I like and I thought it would be tough to find a DJ that would see eye to eye with our style but Robert was absolutely fantastic. He already had all of the music we requested and knew exactly how to please both us and our guests, and how to keep things interesting on the dance floor. They provided our ceremony music, and were well equipped to handle the multi levels of our venue. They send an itinerary for you to fill out beforehand where you can outline what you want played for different activities, and Robert never missed a beat. He was also great at communicating with us what was going on and where we needed to be and I never once had to worry about the music. I wish I could give 6 stars for value because Shew-sical offers a great price for an even greater service. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Recently Married

We had the greatest time with Shew-sical Entertainment leading the way! Jeff was our DJ and was fantastic. He played awesome music, had a great personality, and knew how to play the right songs for the right crowd. We definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Recently Married

Nicole was great, emceeing and choosing great music. She was very helpful when things were not on schedule and she worked with us on the fly to fit in everything we wanted before the photographers left.

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I used Shew-sical Entertainment Services for our wedding this past May and were absolutely wowed by Matt! He did such a phenomenal job, making sure we met our timelines, following up with us if there were any issues/delays, and he ensured everything we wanted to happen on our wedding day did happen. He was polite, energetic and simply awesome! He brought such a positive vibe to the wedding, and always had a smile on his face. Not only did we love him, but the crowd loved him to. He had everyone on the dance floor and definitely made it a party! I 100% recommend using Shew-sical entertainment for any DJ needs!

Sarah and Daniel
Recently Married

Initially, we were hesitant to go with Shew-sical. Not because the prices were in any way astronomical, but because it was a bit more than we budgeted for. We are SO happy that we decided to go with Shew-sical. They made the day so much better than we could have imagined. To start off with, even though Matt was with his family on vacation the week before the wedding, he still took the time to make a phone call and run through the day. It was a huge relief to hear how things would go, and even better when the day came and things ran as smoothly as he assured me they would! We were not particularly passionate about the order things would take place and were very open to the DJ picking the music. Matt was also so wonderful when it came to dealing with transitions; we had a mixture of musicians (some very talented friends), guest song requests, and DJ choice music and Matt never seemed to have any difficulty making any of these transitions during the ceremony or the reception. Matt also kept the music going and did a wonderful job reading the crowd-- he got people on the dance floor and they stayed there! We received so many compliments during the wedding and after. I wish we hadn't wasted so much time waffling about whether or not to go to Shew-sical-- going with them was a terrific decision. We highly recommend Shew-sical!

Services Used: DJ

My name is Megan and i got married May 2, 2015 and Bill Lemon with Shew-sical Entertainment was our DJ for our reception. This man was fantastic at his job. He was capable of providing services to us at a last minute request and did nothing but make everyone at the reception happy. He also was creative at using great lighting with the initial of our last name as a backdrop behind our bridal party table and used fun lights when people were out on the dance floor. He was great at taking music requests and just all in all made our wedding reception so much fun and enjoyable for absolutely everyone there. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants their party to be perfect. Thank you Bill for your services. Barry and I cant thank you enough!

Services Used: DJ

We were so incredibly happy with Shew-sical as our wedding DJ company! Matt was our DJ and he was wonderful to work with. He provided us a top music listing that helped tremendously to decide on the best songs to play throughout the night. Our dance floor was packed all night and all of our guests had an amazing time! We highly recommend Shew-sical for your wedding/event! And WoW Lighting for all of your uplighting needs!

Services Used: DJ

Matt Shew was our wedding DJ. He was so charasmatic and professional. Everyone commented on how awesome the music was. Matt helped us keep to our timeline and did wonderful announcing for us. He really did a fantastic job! Through the planning process they were professional and responsive. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect! I would highly recommend them for any bride to be looking for a great DJ.

Recently Married

My husband and I were so happy with the service Shewsical provided. We had Matt at our wedding, and he was great. Our meeting with him prior to the wedding was so easy – he totally got what we wanted, what we didn’t, and we knew we’d have a great DJ/MC for the night. There was a good mix of music – fast songs, slow songs, older songs – all the songs on our list that we gave him, he played. We had one guest tell us that it was the best wedding they’d been to, and we’re certain the music and the non-stop dancing played a part in that. Matt was so understanding – we decided not to do the bouquet toss/garter thing at the last minute, and he had no problems with the fact that we sprung it on him just a few days before. He was so good about checking with us throughout the night to make sure the atmosphere he was setting was what we wanted. He kept us on schedule, he herded us to where we needed to be, he made sure he got the guests’ attention for things like the cake cutting, and got them out of their seats and dancing!

Recently Married

Matt and Nicole Shew were incredibly awesome to work with!

Matt was the DJ/MC for our wedding. He is very professional, courteous, responsive, and personable. He remained very flexible and approachable during the wedding. He did a great job following our requests, ensuring toasts/announcements were running smoothly, etc..

Without a doubt my wife and I would highly recommend him! Our guests loved the music. We were pleased with how everything turned out the day of the wedding - Shew-sical Entertainment Services is a top notch company.

Recently Married

I highly recommend Shew-sical Entertainment. We specifically requested Matt to be our wedding DJ and are very glad we did! His experience is evident in both his preparation and on the day of our wedding. His pre-wedding questionnaire and itinerary leave no stone unturned and he delivered on every item. Equally as important, he remained very flexible and approachable during the wedding. Aside from being a super nice guy, Matt has a very pleasant speaking voice. During introductions, every name was pronounced perfectly. He smiled the entire night and clearly takes pride (as he should) in doing a great job. We could not have been happier.