Shew-sical Entertainment Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

It was so great working with Matt. He and his team were very responsive and helped make decision before our wedding. At the reception, he kept things on track and provided a great atmosphere that was enjoyable for us and our guests. I highly recommend Matt and his team!!

Devon
07/19/2015

Matt and Nicole are absolutely amazing! So fun and personable and such a pleasure to work with. With Shew-sical working your event, have no doubt it will be an evening to remember!

Recently Married

I first met Matt and Nicole at at the FabNet bridal showcase at the Frederick Fairgrounds. I knew instantly that I wanted to use their company for our wedding. I requested Matt as our DJ and he was available for our wedding. He was awesome to work with and provided us a worksheet itinerary for our wedding day as well as song suggestions. My husband and I selected music that we wanted played and let Matt fill in music, and he did a superb job. He was great to work with as was everyone we dealt with in the company. He was very professional, as well as relaxed and made our wedding perfect. We would highly recommend Shew-sical Entertainment and would use them again if in need for a DJ.

Frank
1 Review
07/12/2015

This dj kept the crowd on the floor all night! He knew when to slow it down to give us a breather, and when to kick it up a notch. Left us wanting more when the evening ended. Great sound, professional service.

Joe
07/11/2015

The DJ was great, very professional. Kept the party going

1 Review
Recently Married

Matt and his staff are fantastic!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Shew-sical was exactly what needed in a DJ. They were a great price and so easy to work with. All I had to do was fill out a questionnaire and they took care of the rest. They met all of my requests and made it so that I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. And thanks to our DJ, everyone was on the dance floor all night! From ceremony to send off, they did a fantastic job the entire night.

Services Used: DJ

We used Shew-sical for our wedding on June 27th. Robert was amazing! He honored our must play and do not play lists, pronounced everyone's name right (I was actually really concerned about this and he got them all perfectly!), and even got out on the dance floor to lead a line dance or two! He was such a friendly guy and had excellent taste in music. He even played a polka per my mom's request. :)

We got a ton of compliments about the DJ and I couldn't be happier that we went with Shew-sical. Thank you so much, Robert!

Recently Married

We had Shew-sical Entertainment for our wedding, and we had a blast. The music was fantastic, and so many people were dancing. That is always something you worry about too-no one dancing at a wedding, and it feels awkward. However, that was not the case. Matt was great, and everyone of all ages were out on the dance floor. Shew-sical didn't try to "steal the show," but was apart of the ceremony at the same time. He let everyone know when certain things were happening, and it turned out great. For our first dance, we did two didn't songs with different dancing styles and my husband asked him to change our transition from smooth to scratchy to make it more fun, and it worked out perfectly. Thank you for everything Matt!

Lance
06/26/2015

Shew-sical's staff is award-winning for a reason. My wife and I were so happy with their professionalism and fun, relaxed attitude which made for a never-ending dance floor all night! They kept the party fun and our guests had a great time! The team of DJ Robert and DJ Tim can't be matched!

Kasey
06/13/2015

We used Shew-sical this past weekend for our wedding and we absolutely loved Matt!! He did such an amazing job-everything was perfect. From the time we first met with him, he made us feel at ease and assured us that he could give us everything we wanted-he was definitely right. He helped us create our timeline and kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night long. My husband and I had a blast as well as all of our guests. I would highly recommend Shew-sical to anyone needing the perfect DJ!!

Thank you, Matt!!
Kasey and Matt Noll

Services Used: DJ

Loved our DJ from Shew-Sical! He was a really nice guy and super flexible! I sent him a long list of songs I wanted him to play during cocktail hour and dinner and he played every single one! Our best man sang a song for his speech and the DJ was really helpful in helping him coordinate the speech/song. The DJ did a great job getting everyone on the dance floor and kept everyone there all night long! He even provided a cd with all of our wedding music at the end of the reception.

This company also does lighting. We had our DJ and dance floor outside so we had amber uplighting and it looked wonderful!

I would definitely hire these guys again, they did an excellent job!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Shew-sical is an excellent DJ company. From the very first meeting to the very end they were organized, responsive, and friendly! I am very picky about the music I like and I thought it would be tough to find a DJ that would see eye to eye with our style but Robert was absolutely fantastic. He already had all of the music we requested and knew exactly how to please both us and our guests, and how to keep things interesting on the dance floor. They provided our ceremony music, and were well equipped to handle the multi levels of our venue. They send an itinerary for you to fill out beforehand where you can outline what you want played for different activities, and Robert never missed a beat. He was also great at communicating with us what was going on and where we needed to be and I never once had to worry about the music. I wish I could give 6 stars for value because Shew-sical offers a great price for an even greater service. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Recently Married

We had the greatest time with Shew-sical Entertainment leading the way! Jeff was our DJ and was fantastic. He played awesome music, had a great personality, and knew how to play the right songs for the right crowd. We definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Recently Married

Nicole was great, emceeing and choosing great music. She was very helpful when things were not on schedule and she worked with us on the fly to fit in everything we wanted before the photographers left.

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I used Shew-sical Entertainment Services for our wedding this past May and were absolutely wowed by Matt! He did such a phenomenal job, making sure we met our timelines, following up with us if there were any issues/delays, and he ensured everything we wanted to happen on our wedding day did happen. He was polite, energetic and simply awesome! He brought such a positive vibe to the wedding, and always had a smile on his face. Not only did we love him, but the crowd loved him to. He had everyone on the dance floor and definitely made it a party! I 100% recommend using Shew-sical entertainment for any DJ needs!