Shell Beach Floral Design by Amanda

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amanda is completely AMAZING! My flowers came out more beautiful than I had imagined! I asked her for a specific orchid and let her run with the rest. She did so amazing. I got so many compliments!

Kelli
03/13/2015

What can I say...Amanda is amazing! The flowers for my wedding were more beautiful than I had imagined they would be. Absolutely gorgeous! I honestly would have kept them forever if I could have! She looked at pictures I had ideas of and listened to me very carefully and gave me just what I had hoped for! Thank you Amanda!

Services Used: Flowers

Amanda at Shell Beach Floral was great. We met with her and went over the flowers I wanted for the wedding and she put it together perfectly. She created our centerpieces exactly how I had imagined. Everybody wanted one. She also helped with adding the flowers to my hair to match the wedding decor. She designed wedding balls for the aisle at the ceremony, along with the arch and added palm leaves for us to walk through. She was at the venue on the day of our wedding and had everything put together at a perfect time. The mother corsages were also beautiful. I would definitely suggest Shell Beach Floral to fill anyone's wedding floral/centerpiece needs.

Shell Beach Floral Design by Amanda responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Jessica! What a gorgeous Bride you are! Congratulations to you two!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Amanda is AWESOME!! We were doing most of the flowers ourselves to save money, but she did my bridal bouquet and the men's boutonnieres and she went above and beyond. Her shop is adorable and she is one of the most positive, friendly, kind people I worked with throughout this process. I would recommend her to everyone!!

Services Used: Flowers

I was impressed by Amanda's store, and her inventory. She had wonderful ideas, and I trusted her completely! I had no idea what kind of flowers we wanted, and she took care of everything after asking us just a few questions to gauge the spirit of our wedding. Amanda's expertise and artistry really made our day more wonderful, if that was even possible!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Shell Beach Floral did an absolutely amazing job creating beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding day. My bouquet was not only beautiful, but it was exactly as I imagined it! Amanda is so helpful and creative! She kept in touch with me throughout the entire wedding planning! I'm very thankful to have had the BEST florist!

Melissa
09/14/2013

Amanda and her team at Shell Beach Floral Design absolutely blew us away with their service and our stunning wedding flowers! We met with Amanda a few times to discuss general themes, colors, and the feel we were going for. But more than that Amanda wanted to know who we were, what we wanted, and how she could best create our dream wedding. I was concerned about not knowing exactly what types of flowers or designs I wanted, but Amanda eased all my worries, telling me that the creative part was her job. And boy did she deliver. The sheer enthusiasm she had to give us our flowers the morning of the wedding spoke volumes about how much love, energy, and artistry she had put into every last detail. Everything was more beautiful and incredible than we could have ever imagined, and we would absolutely recommend Shell Beach Floral Design for anyone looking for a wedding florist in the Central Coast!!

Shell Beach Floral Design by Amanda responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Melissa! Miss you guys! I was thinking of entering your wedding into a Florist Wedding of the Year contest! Can you put me in touch with your photographer? Might be fun!

Kelli
05/04/2013

Shell Beach Floral did the flower arrangements for my reception tables, brides maids, and my bouquet. I was very pleased. They stayed within budget for the tables, and created a simple and elegant look. I was over the moon for my bridal bouquet. I sent a picture of what I wanted, including succulents and my wedding colors and was very happy with what Amanda created. It was just how I'd envisioned it. I would definitely recommend Shell Beach Floral to any friend.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Amanda and her team do such an excellent job! She is such a friendly woman and so creative. The designs I have seen her come up with--aside from my wedding--are mind blowing! I feel like she knew what I wanted before I even walked in the door!

Nicole
09/22/2012

Amanda was such an intricate part of our wedding and completely surpassed all of my and my husband's expectations. Her creativity, professionalism and timeliness was spot on!!

Services Used: Flowers

I was married in Pismo Beach two weekends ago. I originally had no flower budget since we were doing such a small wedding, but last minute decided to hire a florist. I found Amanda through Yelp and was a little nervous doing everything by email.

Amanda is awesome and so easy to work with.

I arrived at her store the day of my wedding to find my flowers ready and beautiful! I could not have asked for them to be more perfect. She nailed the colors and look I was going for. I loved loved loved my flowers. Her store is really cute too. I highly recommend!

Chris
09/02/2012

Amanda from Shell Beach Floral provided the flower arrangements for our wedding ceremony and we could not have been more pleased! When I first spoke with Amanda about our theme for the wedding she instantly had great ideas and great feedback and was very willing to work within our tight budget. She provided me with emails with samples of her work that was close to our ideas and was very approachable about new ideas. She even came in on her day off to give us our flowers since our ceremony was on a Sunday. And lets not forget the flowers.....they were stunningly beautiful! We had a beachy theme and she even incorporated little starfish into our ring bearer's boutonniers! I would highly recommend Amanda based on her beautiful work, professionalism, and her go with the flow attitude :)

Services Used: Flowers

Shell Beach Floral was amazing. Amanda is super talented and helpful. The flowers were beautiful. Go here for your flowers for any occasion. They have a cute little shop too with things to buy!

Ali
07/28/2012

Amanda knew exactly what I wanted. I trusted her to do everything from my bouquet to special corsages for the grandmothers and flower girls.
She got the nuances right--bold but not too flashy,
contemporary, but still timeless
casual, but still beautiful for a wedding
She was patient with me as a added to my order over a three month period and incorporated everything I asked for. She always checked in with me and made sure I had everything I needed.
She really listened to what I was saying to make my vague ideas into a beautiful, wedding day reality.

Services Used: Flowers

The floral arrangements created by Shell Beach Floral Design for my wedding were absolutely stunning. Amanda captured my vision of a casual tropical theme using my chosen colors (plum, lime, white and cream) to perfection! It was such a pleasure working with her. I highly recommend Shell Beach Floral Design for any event you may be planning.

Services Used: Flowers

From the arrangement she made from my groom to me to the centerpieces, Amanda made our day perfect. She is a joy to work with and has creative ideas we just loved. I highly recommend shell beach floral for any arrangement, wedding day, or celebration you want to be a show stopper!!