Shari Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our special day was captured perfectly by Shari Photography. Reza took amazing shots during the ceremony while remaining unobtrusive. For the family pictures he kept things moving without being bossy. We got all of the pictures we wanted and more. Absolutely love the black and white shots. Shari Photography is a professional, creative, top-notch photography company; you would be most fortunate to have them photograph your wedding. No worries, no regrets with Shari Photography on board, wish we could give higher than a five star rating! Everything was perfect!
Kevin & Brenda

Services Used: Photography

Highly recommend Rez! He was brilliant from start to finish. We had a small wedding and he treated like it was a royal wedding. Unlike 2 other photographers we interviewed who acted really snooty towards us because we had kept it small and simple, Rez went above and beyond. The pictures were outstanding and covered the whole day. We got the candids, the posed ones, and the really cool ones that are awesome! I couldn't be more pleased. He's worth every penny.

Services Used: Photography

Rez with Shari Photography is nothing short of spectacular! From the day we met him to decide if this was the photographer we wanted to the days after the wedding...Rez exceeded our expectations. He was very professional at all times, but also knew how to let loose and enjoy the day. Everyone around him felt his passion for what he does. The photos that we received are exceptional and original at the same time. Rez is great at taking your more traditional shots, but really shines with the detailed and fashion forward shots that most photographers may not capture. We will recommend Shari Photography to everyone! Jason is also an excellent photographer. These two work in sync very well together and that can be seen in your finished photographs! We couldn't be happier with the way Shari Photography captured our one and only special day! May 23, 2015
Jonathan and Kari Naum

Services Used: Photography

I can't be more pleased with Rez. He was an amazing through the whole process. I loved his work and he was priced in our budget. He took care of everything-from the planning to the scouting of locations. And of course his pictures were beautiful. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you rez for being so wonderful!

Services Used: Photography

Rez was great - he did so much before and during the wedding to make everything work for us. Before the wedding he was available for questions And we had a lot! During the day he was everywhere. He photographed the entire day- above Abe beyond. Our pictures look amazing. There are so many and I love them all.

Services Used: Photography

A great photographer- I knew I wanted him to shoot our wedding as soon as I met him. I felt like he really knew what he was doing and wouldn't just take a bunch of pictures. His portfolio was amazing looking, but then so were the portfolios of the other photographers we met with. Rez stood out because he just looked and acted like he would make the day perfect with the pictures. I was not disappointed. He went above the call of duty- arrived early, stayed late - beyond his contract hours- and took amazing photographs. Everyone commented on how hard he worked the whole day. I've been to weddings where the photographer was clueless in organizing groups or was never visible. That's not the case with Rez. He was brilliant.

Services Used: Photography

We had a small wedding planned for just family and friends. Rez was wonderful. He went all out in the planning and helped so much in coordinating everything. I didn't expect him to be so involved and I really appreciated it. I can't even imagine the details involved in a large wedding with multiple locations! Rez planned the timing details, coordinated with the reception folks and just made everything perfect. I loved his whole approach- a true professional and wonderful advisor. It felt great knowing he was in my corner and looking for Paul and I's day. The pictures were just as we had expected- beautiful, artistic, and a perfect reflection of the day. Thank you you a million times Rez!

Services Used: Photography

Rez not only took beautiful pictures but was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. He got all the good angles and a mix of close-ups and far away shots. He was helpful, courteous and a gentleman. The final results were great and we were delighted with the variety as well as the quality of the shots. Rez was also flexible in how he worked with us and kept in communication leading up to the big day. I strongly recommend Rez to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Besides my husband, no other man was more valuable to me on our wedding day than Rez. I have known Rez's work for many years, and I always knew that when the time came to capture my wedding, Rez would be my only pick. Here are some reasons I recommend Rez and Shari Photography:

1. Rez is a "details" person. From our earliest consultation through the selection of and delivery of our photos, every detail was considered and addressed. I am an organized and detail-oriented person, too, but Rez asked questions in our consultations that pushed my thinking and planning even more. Because of his early focus, I became even more organized. Even more amazing is that even with this incredible focus on our day, Rez actually calmed the mood of everyone. He took care of the details without anyone knowing the extra work he was doing. Everything was smooth.

2. Rez has an amazing eye, and he was able to capture who we are in our shots. Because of his ability to clearly communicate as well as observe, Rez knew the couple we are and found ways to capture that again and again. For so many of our shots, people look at them and simply go "wow". They are stunning. Rez uses light, surroundings, shapes, shadows, and dozens of photographer-specific-skills I know nothing about. Every picture told a story. Every single one. He went beyond capturing people: he captured emotion and dreams and all of the intangibles that are part of the joy of the day. The pictures surpass anything I could have ever imagined.

3. Personality. I love Rez. I have had the pleasure of working with Rez for over ten years. He is a wonderful person who has a brilliant mix of lightness and focus. Nothing was stressful. Nothing was ill-planned. Nothing was forced. Everything was lovely and natural and fun, and if Paul and I had the opportunity to have a wedding every year, Rez would be with us every year without fail.

We whole-heartedly recommend Rez and Shari Photography.

Services Used: Photography

We had a small wedding planned. Rez was wonderful to work with. He was very patient through the whole process. We both liked his style and approach. On the day he arrived early and stayed later than he needed. He went above and beyond.

Services Used: Photography

Wonderful experience with this photographer from start to finish. Highly recommend him to photograph your wedding. He is really positive and energetic. His pictures were fantastic. The engagement session was so much fun and wonderful. We didn't want it to end! On the wedding day he was the calming presence we needed when things got a little crazy. And of course the pictures were amazing. Thank you Rez!

Services Used: Photography

Loved everything about what Rez did. From the first moment we met, energetic and passionate, to the engagement session that was so much fun and included drinks! To the amazing job he did on the wedding day. Our guests commented on how hard he worked and how energetic he was the whole day. Pictures were outstanding'! Exactly as we had seen on his website- they were all beautiful and by that I mean 1500 plus pictures. Book Rez is my advise.

Services Used: Photography

Worth every penny! Went above and beyond on the wedding day and the engagement session. Fantastic pictures and great guy.

Services Used: Photography

Thank you Rez. You were wonderful to work with. We had a small wedding and you were amazing from start to finish. I appreciated your genuine concern for my family when they got lost and then drove around to find them! We received our pictures yesterday and I love them. So many and so beautiful. We are so lucky to have you.

Services Used: Photography

Rez was awesome! Worth every penny. Pictures were beautiful and arrived quicker than we expected. Our day was so amazing and Rez captured it all. I highly recommend him.

Services Used: Photography

Thank you Rez! You did an amazing job. I'm so happy you were our photographer. From the start you were so involved in helping us plan the perfect wedding. I didn't expect that so thank you. As a photographer you were so professional and talented. I couldn't be happier with the pictures. Thank you thank you thank you!