Shari Photography

Shari Photography

Elegant Creative Photographs, Passionate & Dedicated

Box 220332
Saint Louis, MO 63122 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a small wedding planned. Rez was wonderful to work with. He was very patient through the whole process. We both liked his style and approach. On the day he arrived early and stayed later than he needed. He went above and beyond.

• Wedding: 10/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful experience with this photographer from start to finish. Highly recommend him to photograph your wedding. He is really positive and energetic. His pictures were fantastic. The engagement session was so much fun and wonderful. We didn't want it to end! On the wedding day he was the calming presence we needed when things got a little crazy. And of course the pictures were amazing. Thank you Rez!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved everything about what Rez did. From the first moment we met, energetic and passionate, to the engagement session that was so much fun and included drinks! To the amazing job he did on the wedding day. Our guests commented on how hard he worked and how energetic he was the whole day. Pictures were outstanding'! Exactly as we had seen on his website- they were all beautiful and by that I mean 1500 plus pictures. Book Rez is my advise.

• Wedding: 09/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Rez. You were wonderful to work with. We had a small wedding and you were amazing from start to finish. I appreciated your genuine concern for my family when they got lost and then drove around to find them! We received our pictures yesterday and I love them. So many and so beautiful. We are so lucky to have you.

• Wedding: 06/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rez was awesome! Worth every penny. Pictures were beautiful and arrived quicker than we expected. Our day was so amazing and Rez captured it all. I highly recommend him.

• Wedding: 06/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Rez! You did an amazing job. I'm so happy you were our photographer. From the start you were so involved in helping us plan the perfect wedding. I didn't expect that so thank you. As a photographer you were so professional and talented. I couldn't be happier with the pictures. Thank you thank you thank you!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic! That's how I would describe everything Rez did- from the first meeting to the planning, to the day of, and finally the pictures. I loved them all and there were so many. I have spent hours looking through them and they are amazing. A perfect documentary of our amazing day. So any people commented on his work that day- he seemed to never stop working. He came early and left late- way after his contracted time. Thank you so much Rez!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really recommend Rez. He did a fantastic job. We had a small ceremony and reception- very low key. It was the 2nd wedding for my husband and I so we didn't want a big show- been there done that type of thing. . Rez communicated with us along the way and made us feel really special with his attention to detail. Even though it was only a few hours and not a big wedding, Rez went all out and I really appreciate his concerns and efforts. He's a great guy and a super talented photographer.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I hired Rez to photograph our engagement photos in May 2013, and our wedding in April 2014, and I could not be happier with the results! Photography was very important to my wife and I because we wanted to document our once-in-a-lifetime wedding. We interviewed a number of other photographers in the St. Louis area but we were ultimately struck by Rez's fantastic portfolio, kind and caring nature, and professionalism. Not only was Rez was professional, personable, and hard working. He has a great eye for detail, and takes fantastic photos! Our wedding even took place on his birthday and he still spent over 10 hours capturing the details of our wedding day! He really is passionate about photography and dedicated capturing life's wonderful moments. I would recommend Rez to any person(s) looking for a photographer to capture the special moments in their lives. He is the best!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rez was great! I would highly recommend him to any couple. He was responsive to our ideas, was wonderful to work with, had fantastic communication from the first email we sent him and took so many beautiful pictures. He is worth every penny.

• Wedding: 03/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had narrowed our choice to 3 photographers. All three were wonderful and priced about the same. We chose Rez because he was going to bring more experience and more involvement in the planning. His experience was a big selling feature. I wasn't going to pay a photographer - no matter how much we liked them - if they didn't have the experience and knowledge. I'm glad we made that a priority becuase things did not happen as planned on the day. And while the other vendors seemed a little clueless as to what to do, Rez and has other photographer quickly got the situation worked out and had a plan. He literally saved a big part of the day. I also appreciated how he had the day timelined in detail. He was really organized and kept us in the loop. Nothing was left to chance. His pictures arrived this week and they were as we expected. Just lovely and perfect. Thank you Rez!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful! A perfect day and he photographed everything that happened. Every picture we got was amazing. I love my portraits! I am so happy we got Rez. He is so worth it.

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Shari Photography. We had a small wedding and loved his work. After we met him and explained the size of our wedding- very non traditional in style- he gave us an amazing price. His pictures turned out beautiful. He's a really talented photographer and really easy to work with.

• Wedding: 02/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This guy rocks! It was so cold on our day but Rez's energy, smiles, jokes, and totally cool positive vibes kept us all going. He even huddled with the party and shot schnapps with us to stay warm. Great guy and amazing photographer. His pictures range from the beautiful to the candid style. I haven't stopped looking at them. There are so many and I love them all. He delivered as promised. Truly exceptional service and photographer. The band and Rez were the best vendors on the day. Book him or you may regret it:)

• Wedding: 02/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Rez for our wedding in Chicago based on a friends recommendation. We only met him on the day of the wedding. He's a really easy going person and we both felt so st ease with him. He is a total professional and in charge. Our pictures turned out amazing. Really beautiful and a perfect reflection of our day.

• Wedding: 01/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We interviewed 4 photographers and Rez was the most genuine. He asked all the right questions and gave suggestions for our days timeline that we had not thought of but made total sense. It was obvious he knew his stuff and was experienced in photographing a wedding day. Our wedding was beautiful and simple with a small gathering. But We wanted a creative photographer to get us special photographs of our kids and us. Rez really went out of his way to accommodate . We got our pictures yesterday- really fast turn around. Stunning and beautiful.. Oh yeah- the weather was awful- who gets married in January! But his attitude was superb and you'd never know it. Great guy and awesome photigrapher.

• Wedding: 01/05/2014
314-221-2166
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment