Shari Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't be more pleased with Rez. He was an amazing through the whole process. I loved his work and he was priced in our budget. He took care of everything-from the planning to the scouting of locations. And of course his pictures were beautiful. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you rez for being so wonderful!

Services Used: Photography

Rez was great - he did so much before and during the wedding to make everything work for us. Before the wedding he was available for questions And we had a lot! During the day he was everywhere. He photographed the entire day- above Abe beyond. Our pictures look amazing. There are so many and I love them all.

Services Used: Photography

We had a small wedding planned for just family and friends. Rez was wonderful. He went all out in the planning and helped so much in coordinating everything. I didn't expect him to be so involved and I really appreciated it. I can't even imagine the details involved in a large wedding with multiple locations! Rez planned the timing details, coordinated with the reception folks and just made everything perfect. I loved his whole approach- a true professional and wonderful advisor. It felt great knowing he was in my corner and looking for Paul and I's day. The pictures were just as we had expected- beautiful, artistic, and a perfect reflection of the day. Thank you you a million times Rez!

Services Used: Photography

Rez not only took beautiful pictures but was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. He got all the good angles and a mix of close-ups and far away shots. He was helpful, courteous and a gentleman. The final results were great and we were delighted with the variety as well as the quality of the shots. Rez was also flexible in how he worked with us and kept in communication leading up to the big day. I strongly recommend Rez to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

Besides my husband, no other man was more valuable to me on our wedding day than Rez. I have known Rez's work for many years, and I always knew that when the time came to capture my wedding, Rez would be my only pick. Here are some reasons I recommend Rez and Shari Photography:

1. Rez is a "details" person. From our earliest consultation through the selection of and delivery of our photos, every detail was considered and addressed. I am an organized and detail-oriented person, too, but Rez asked questions in our consultations that pushed my thinking and planning even more. Because of his early focus, I became even more organized. Even more amazing is that even with this incredible focus on our day, Rez actually calmed the mood of everyone. He took care of the details without anyone knowing the extra work he was doing. Everything was smooth.

2. Rez has an amazing eye, and he was able to capture who we are in our shots. Because of his ability to clearly communicate as well as observe, Rez knew the couple we are and found ways to capture that again and again. For so many of our shots, people look at them and simply go "wow". They are stunning. Rez uses light, surroundings, shapes, shadows, and dozens of photographer-specific-skills I know nothing about. Every picture told a story. Every single one. He went beyond capturing people: he captured emotion and dreams and all of the intangibles that are part of the joy of the day. The pictures surpass anything I could have ever imagined.

3. Personality. I love Rez. I have had the pleasure of working with Rez for over ten years. He is a wonderful person who has a brilliant mix of lightness and focus. Nothing was stressful. Nothing was ill-planned. Nothing was forced. Everything was lovely and natural and fun, and if Paul and I had the opportunity to have a wedding every year, Rez would be with us every year without fail.

We whole-heartedly recommend Rez and Shari Photography.

Services Used: Photography

We had a small wedding planned. Rez was wonderful to work with. He was very patient through the whole process. We both liked his style and approach. On the day he arrived early and stayed later than he needed. He went above and beyond.

Services Used: Photography

Wonderful experience with this photographer from start to finish. Highly recommend him to photograph your wedding. He is really positive and energetic. His pictures were fantastic. The engagement session was so much fun and wonderful. We didn't want it to end! On the wedding day he was the calming presence we needed when things got a little crazy. And of course the pictures were amazing. Thank you Rez!

Services Used: Photography

Loved everything about what Rez did. From the first moment we met, energetic and passionate, to the engagement session that was so much fun and included drinks! To the amazing job he did on the wedding day. Our guests commented on how hard he worked and how energetic he was the whole day. Pictures were outstanding'! Exactly as we had seen on his website- they were all beautiful and by that I mean 1500 plus pictures. Book Rez is my advise.

Services Used: Photography

Worth every penny! Went above and beyond on the wedding day and the engagement session. Fantastic pictures and great guy.

Services Used: Photography

Thank you Rez. You were wonderful to work with. We had a small wedding and you were amazing from start to finish. I appreciated your genuine concern for my family when they got lost and then drove around to find them! We received our pictures yesterday and I love them. So many and so beautiful. We are so lucky to have you.

Services Used: Photography

Rez was awesome! Worth every penny. Pictures were beautiful and arrived quicker than we expected. Our day was so amazing and Rez captured it all. I highly recommend him.

Services Used: Photography

Thank you Rez! You did an amazing job. I'm so happy you were our photographer. From the start you were so involved in helping us plan the perfect wedding. I didn't expect that so thank you. As a photographer you were so professional and talented. I couldn't be happier with the pictures. Thank you thank you thank you!

Services Used: Photography

Fantastic! That's how I would describe everything Rez did- from the first meeting to the planning, to the day of, and finally the pictures. I loved them all and there were so many. I have spent hours looking through them and they are amazing. A perfect documentary of our amazing day. So any people commented on his work that day- he seemed to never stop working. He came early and left late- way after his contracted time. Thank you so much Rez!

Services Used: Photography

I really recommend Rez. He did a fantastic job. We had a small ceremony and reception- very low key. It was the 2nd wedding for my husband and I so we didn't want a big show- been there done that type of thing. . Rez communicated with us along the way and made us feel really special with his attention to detail. Even though it was only a few hours and not a big wedding, Rez went all out and I really appreciate his concerns and efforts. He's a great guy and a super talented photographer.

Services Used: Photography

My wife and I hired Rez to photograph our engagement photos in May 2013, and our wedding in April 2014, and I could not be happier with the results! Photography was very important to my wife and I because we wanted to document our once-in-a-lifetime wedding. We interviewed a number of other photographers in the St. Louis area but we were ultimately struck by Rez's fantastic portfolio, kind and caring nature, and professionalism. Not only was Rez was professional, personable, and hard working. He has a great eye for detail, and takes fantastic photos! Our wedding even took place on his birthday and he still spent over 10 hours capturing the details of our wedding day! He really is passionate about photography and dedicated capturing life's wonderful moments. I would recommend Rez to any person(s) looking for a photographer to capture the special moments in their lives. He is the best!

Services Used: Photography

Rez was great! I would highly recommend him to any couple. He was responsive to our ideas, was wonderful to work with, had fantastic communication from the first email we sent him and took so many beautiful pictures. He is worth every penny.