Shari Photography

Shari Photography

Elegant Creative Photographs, Passionate & Dedicated

Box 220332
Saint Louis, MO 63122 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Besides my husband, no other man was more valuable to me on our wedding day than Rez. I have known Rez's work for many years, and I always knew that when the time came to capture my wedding, Rez would be my only pick. Here are some reasons I recommend Rez and Shari Photography:

1. Rez is a "details" person. From our earliest consultation through the selection of and delivery of our photos, every detail was considered and addressed. I am an organized and detail-oriented person, too, but Rez asked questions in our consultations that pushed my thinking and planning even more. Because of his early focus, I became even more organized. Even more amazing is that even with this incredible focus on our day, Rez actually calmed the mood of everyone. He took care of the details without anyone knowing the extra work he was doing. Everything was smooth.

2. Rez has an amazing eye, and he was able to capture who we are in our shots. Because of his ability to clearly communicate as well as observe, Rez knew the couple we are and found ways to capture that again and again. For so many of our shots, people look at them and simply go "wow". They are stunning. Rez uses light, surroundings, shapes, shadows, and dozens of photographer-specific-skills I know nothing about. Every picture told a story. Every single one. He went beyond capturing people: he captured emotion and dreams and all of the intangibles that are part of the joy of the day. The pictures surpass anything I could have ever imagined.

3. Personality. I love Rez. I have had the pleasure of working with Rez for over ten years. He is a wonderful person who has a brilliant mix of lightness and focus. Nothing was stressful. Nothing was ill-planned. Nothing was forced. Everything was lovely and natural and fun, and if Paul and I had the opportunity to have a wedding every year, Rez would be with us every year without fail.

We whole-heartedly recommend Rez and Shari Photography.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a small wedding planned. Rez was wonderful to work with. He was very patient through the whole process. We both liked his style and approach. On the day he arrived early and stayed later than he needed. He went above and beyond.

• Wedding: 10/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful experience with this photographer from start to finish. Highly recommend him to photograph your wedding. He is really positive and energetic. His pictures were fantastic. The engagement session was so much fun and wonderful. We didn't want it to end! On the wedding day he was the calming presence we needed when things got a little crazy. And of course the pictures were amazing. Thank you Rez!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved everything about what Rez did. From the first moment we met, energetic and passionate, to the engagement session that was so much fun and included drinks! To the amazing job he did on the wedding day. Our guests commented on how hard he worked and how energetic he was the whole day. Pictures were outstanding'! Exactly as we had seen on his website- they were all beautiful and by that I mean 1500 plus pictures. Book Rez is my advise.

• Wedding: 09/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Worth every penny! Went above and beyond on the wedding day and the engagement session. Fantastic pictures and great guy.

• Wedding: 08/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Rez. You were wonderful to work with. We had a small wedding and you were amazing from start to finish. I appreciated your genuine concern for my family when they got lost and then drove around to find them! We received our pictures yesterday and I love them. So many and so beautiful. We are so lucky to have you.

• Wedding: 06/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rez was awesome! Worth every penny. Pictures were beautiful and arrived quicker than we expected. Our day was so amazing and Rez captured it all. I highly recommend him.

• Wedding: 06/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Rez! You did an amazing job. I'm so happy you were our photographer. From the start you were so involved in helping us plan the perfect wedding. I didn't expect that so thank you. As a photographer you were so professional and talented. I couldn't be happier with the pictures. Thank you thank you thank you!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic! That's how I would describe everything Rez did- from the first meeting to the planning, to the day of, and finally the pictures. I loved them all and there were so many. I have spent hours looking through them and they are amazing. A perfect documentary of our amazing day. So any people commented on his work that day- he seemed to never stop working. He came early and left late- way after his contracted time. Thank you so much Rez!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really recommend Rez. He did a fantastic job. We had a small ceremony and reception- very low key. It was the 2nd wedding for my husband and I so we didn't want a big show- been there done that type of thing. . Rez communicated with us along the way and made us feel really special with his attention to detail. Even though it was only a few hours and not a big wedding, Rez went all out and I really appreciate his concerns and efforts. He's a great guy and a super talented photographer.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I hired Rez to photograph our engagement photos in May 2013, and our wedding in April 2014, and I could not be happier with the results! Photography was very important to my wife and I because we wanted to document our once-in-a-lifetime wedding. We interviewed a number of other photographers in the St. Louis area but we were ultimately struck by Rez's fantastic portfolio, kind and caring nature, and professionalism. Not only was Rez was professional, personable, and hard working. He has a great eye for detail, and takes fantastic photos! Our wedding even took place on his birthday and he still spent over 10 hours capturing the details of our wedding day! He really is passionate about photography and dedicated capturing life's wonderful moments. I would recommend Rez to any person(s) looking for a photographer to capture the special moments in their lives. He is the best!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rez was great! I would highly recommend him to any couple. He was responsive to our ideas, was wonderful to work with, had fantastic communication from the first email we sent him and took so many beautiful pictures. He is worth every penny.

• Wedding: 03/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had narrowed our choice to 3 photographers. All three were wonderful and priced about the same. We chose Rez because he was going to bring more experience and more involvement in the planning. His experience was a big selling feature. I wasn't going to pay a photographer - no matter how much we liked them - if they didn't have the experience and knowledge. I'm glad we made that a priority becuase things did not happen as planned on the day. And while the other vendors seemed a little clueless as to what to do, Rez and has other photographer quickly got the situation worked out and had a plan. He literally saved a big part of the day. I also appreciated how he had the day timelined in detail. He was really organized and kept us in the loop. Nothing was left to chance. His pictures arrived this week and they were as we expected. Just lovely and perfect. Thank you Rez!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful! A perfect day and he photographed everything that happened. Every picture we got was amazing. I love my portraits! I am so happy we got Rez. He is so worth it.

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Shari Photography. We had a small wedding and loved his work. After we met him and explained the size of our wedding- very non traditional in style- he gave us an amazing price. His pictures turned out beautiful. He's a really talented photographer and really easy to work with.

• Wedding: 02/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This guy rocks! It was so cold on our day but Rez's energy, smiles, jokes, and totally cool positive vibes kept us all going. He even huddled with the party and shot schnapps with us to stay warm. Great guy and amazing photographer. His pictures range from the beautiful to the candid style. I haven't stopped looking at them. There are so many and I love them all. He delivered as promised. Truly exceptional service and photographer. The band and Rez were the best vendors on the day. Book him or you may regret it:)

• Wedding: 02/16/2014
314-221-2166
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment