Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Scott did an awesome job with being responsive to any of my emails or calling me back. He was very professional and took a lot of time to really get to know us and what we wanted for our wedding. It turned out great, everyone had a great time and was out on the dance floor. I highly recommend.

Kelly and Joei's Wedding
1 Review
Recently Married

I can't say enough good things about Scott Shaw and the way he turned my wedding reception into a great party! He was on top of everything, did not miss a beat, kept everyone laughing and dancing. The photo booth was a great hit, everyone loved it and the memories gathered in the book he presented to us will last a lifetime! He did a fabulous job and I would highly recommend him for any event!

Recently Married

Scott as amazing! He kept our wedding on track after our wedding coordinator failed to show up. He was fun, energetic and kept the party going. He even got out on the dance floor and showed us a few moves. The newlywed game was a great addition to our reception and he kept it light and fun. I would highly recommend hiring Scott for your dj services.

Services Used: DJ

From beginning to end I knew we picked the perfect DJ / Photo-booth service. He was so helpful and accommodating in every aspect. From planning, timing, song selections, lighting and he newly wed game - everything was a hit. We had a beach ceremony during a freak sunny spot during a tropical storm and Scott was there and ready with his equipment on the beach assuring me that everything would be just great. And it was. I highly recommend this company.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My family gave my Mom a surprise 70th birthday party on February 14, 2015.Scott was the dj, we also rented the photo booth, and we had a special slide show presentation. Scott did all three with perfection. He was very professional and was very attentive to my needs. He went above and beyond to make her day a very special one. He was always in contact with me every step of the way. I definitely highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a variety of entertainment and professionalism. Thanks Scott for everything. Felicia

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Scott wanted to make sure everything was done correctly.

Recently Married

Scott went above and beyond our expectations! He was available to chat (by email and phone) for the months leading up to the wedding, and never left a question unanswered. On the day of, his outgoing personality helped to get everyone out on the dance floor, and our guests danced the night away--with a few breaks for photo booth sessions throughout! Everyone was raving about the photo booth all night! The ceremony music also turned out wonderfully, and the microphones on the officiant and the groom allowed our guests to hear what was going on (despite the wedding being outdoors!). Thanks for helping to make our night completely perfect and unforgettable, Scott!

Recently Married

Excellent DJ! Literally saved the day as the helplessly inexperienced event planner stood by and did virtually nothing to keep the evening going. I'm glad we didn't listen to the event planner and that we chose you to work with! Everyone enjoyed your music selection. The speakers and mics were awesome and it was totally worth getting the full package. Thank you for all the assistance you provided and tools for planning and pictures and just ways to SAVE money. You called to follow up on questions. You even changed one of our songs the day before and it was perfect! Cannot thank you enough for being awesome from day one till the big day!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Scott was great to work with from our first phone call to the night of the wedding. We had a destination wedding and only met Scott in person on the wedding day but we were never worried that he did not have the entire event in control. If I called or sent an email he responded quickly. The reception at the View at Brick Landing Plantation was a huge success and everyone who traveled from California, New York, Tennessee, Greenville/Anderson have not stopped talking about what a great time, what great music and how much fun the photo booth was.
So glad we used Scott-such a great party!!

Megan
05/19/2014

Was open to any ideas that you have in mind; found music that was not readily available and customized the event to suit your needs. Very friendly and engaged guests at the event. The wedding game was a lot of fun.

1+ year ago

Scott was a fantastic DJ for our wedding--thorough, entertaining, and really made sure the guests had a wonderful time. He was very communicative throughout the entire process and made it easy to share our preferences and stick to a clear plan. We also ordered a photo booth through Scott. The guests loved it, and we loved the pictures.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Scott is personable, working well with everyone. He is talented and does excellent work at a very reasonable cost. Scott is punctual getting to each event early and properly laying out the space. He is creative and inventive with great out-of the-box ideas that really work. He is very competent in areas such as Master of Ceremony, Singer, Sound Professional, Wedding DJ, Comedian, Sound and Recording Engineer and Musician. He works well with any age group. Scott has detailed knowledge of procedures at wedding receptions and hosting parties. He can work comfortably in churches, reception halls, ballrooms and hotel venues as well as recording sound and video for events in remote locations without electrical power in beach and riverfront locations too. The excellent equipment he has selected for professionally recording and producing video at your event is superb. Scott’s knowledge of photography results in stunning photos of the events that he presides over. He produces great formal as well as candid shots. I would highly recommend Scott at Scott Shaw Productions for producing any event that will be attended by people you care about. The experience of having him work for you and your event will be memorable, lots of fun and perfectly done. He is a professional in every sense and truly a master of his craft. Hiring Scott for any event is money well spent for a great experience well worth having. You'll be very glad you did. He is wonderful!

Wdlong
07/18/2013

Scott was wonderful! He is very organized and very professional. He provided me with a log in for his website. His website included planning tools that were very helpful with choosing music for both the ceremony and reception. He arrived early to our event and set up his equipment. This gave me a great feeling of confidence in him and I didn't have to worry about the music all day. He did a wonderful job! All of my guests loved him and his fun personality!

Gayle
06/23/2013

Scott was fantastic!! He has a website that made choosing music for the wedding ceremony and reception so easy. When I could not choose any more songs, he stepped in and filled in the blanks. Everyone one at the party had a great time and he kept the night rocking. Thank you Scott for making my special day special and a lot of fun!

Johannes
1 Review
05/18/2013

We are thrilled that we hired Scott Shaw Productions for entertainment/music at both the Ceremony and the reception.

What we got was far more than music and entertainment; we also received a flurry of great ideas and peace of mind. Before meeting with Scott my wife and I were overwhelmed with everything that needed to be done. Scott not only helped with getting the Wedding in order including sheets that helped us organize all our vendors and plans, but gave us many new ideas that we had not thought of. We were presented with ways to involve our guests other than just throwing them a fun dance party at the reception. We were shown names of apps that we could have our guests download and games that we could play with our guests. We feel this gave us much more entertainment value and made the guests really feel like they were part of our wedding celebrations rather than just attending them.

The music and ambience was great! My wife and I had no idea what we wanted save for a select few songs, so after giving Scott the names of a few songs and bands we had our on Pandora playlists, he was able to pick the perfect songs for each and every moment of the reception.

All in all I don't think the wedding would have been nearly as successful as it was without Scott and my family and new in-laws are still talking about how much fun they had and its been three weeks since the wedding.

Services Used: DJ

We ended up planning a wedding in less than 3 months, and were scrambling to find a DJ when we found Scott. Scott was from the very beginning incredibly professional and thorough. He had wonderful online tools that allowed my planning of the event to go so smoothly, and allowed for easy communication with him. He followed up throughout my planning and made sure to take into account our preferences in all aspects of his job -even on things that I had not considered having personalized.
He went over the top in his preparations, and was in contact with our other vendors to make sure that he could help coordinate the days events smoothly.
One the day of the wedding, Scott did not miss a beat when things were running behind schedule and he improvised when necessary. He was a huge hit with our guests and we received many compliments about how funny and personable he was. We played the Newly Wed game & it was hilarious - I would definitely recommend it. We also had Scott provide a photobooth for us, and our guests loved it. People were running to get in line at the photobooth, and some of our guests were wearing the props onto the dance floor.... and doing the Harlem Shake... Overall it was hilarious.
Thanks to Scott, our wedding flowed seamlessly, and we were able to incorporate all of the events that we desired. I would highly recommend Scott Shaw as he is a fantastic DJ who obviously is in this business because he loves people and he loves to entertain.

Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Amanda,
Thank you for all your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with, and you're guests were a pleasure to interact with. I had a wonderful time providing your services, and I'm so glad that everyone enjoyed themselves!