Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

Great music, great time! Up lights were beautiful. Very professional and listened to all your requested and followed through.

Recently Married

They traveled all the way to the Delaware Beaches. They were extra early. They did exactly what we wanted. The music was great! We really enjoyed working with them. The uplighting looked amazing. They went above and beyond with contacting the venue and us to make sure everything was perfect for the day of.

Services Used: DJ

Schaffer Sound went above and beyond to make our day very special! Although I was very busy the weeks prior with work and planning they were patient with me. Chris was very accommodating with all the music that not only myself but my family requested. He was a fun and energetic DJ! After the wedding all of my guest told me how much fun the music, dancing, and excitement of the DJ was. I would absolutely recommend Schaffer Sound!

03/21/2015

Our DJ and music at our wedding was awesome!! He was very professional and played all the songs that we had on our must play list and played music from the different genres that we requested. Our guests were on the dance floor all night! Our DJ also kept the flow of the reception running at a smooth pace. I would definitely recommend Schaffer Sound to family and friends in the future.

Daniel
03/06/2015

Dave Schaffer was instrumental in the success of our wedding day. Dave did a great job of reading our lively crowd keeping the dance floor packed. He also played all of our requested songs. Prior to the reception, he touched base with us to ensure that all of our previously selected song selections were correct. Dave also was instrumental in assisting the maitre'd run the wedding by making announcements when necessary. He was thorough, professional and pleasant to deal with. Seeing him in action made us realize the importance in hiring a professional DJ for a wedding. We highly recommend using Dave and Schaffer sound for your wedding!

Dan & Janine (m. 3-6-15)

Recently Married

DJ Chris Romanelli from Schaffer played our wedding at the Hyatt Penns Landing in Philadelphia, PA on January 24, 2015. Chris exceeded our expectations when it came to everything from music selection, mixing, lighting, presentation, communication and overall value. Chris had the dance floor going all night, and kept the entire crowd happy with a mix from Billy Joel to Van Morrison to Kanye West to Jay-Z to Mr. Cheeks to Miley Cyrus. He is a pure talent, and we're glad we went with Schaffer Sounds for our celebration. We'll be reaching out to Chris again for future events. He was the soundtrack to a night we'll never forget.

Services Used: DJ

Chris was amazing!!!!!!!!! Couldn't have asked for a better dance party at our reception!!!! Many guests have said to me "your reception had the best music ever!"

Services Used: DJ

Mikey D is an amazing DJ! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! He was so wonderful to work with, was accomadating and extremely professional. Our guests have not stopped raving about the talents of Mikey D and Schaffer Sounds! We HIGHLY recommend Schaffer Sounds - you will not be disappointed!! It might sound cliche, but we had the time of our lives. We thank Schaffer Sounds for contributing to such a special and unforgettable night!

Services Used: DJ

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys were great! We found out about them through our venue and I am glad we took the recommendation. They had our guests dancing all night and really made the night flow perfectly. They took the information sheets seriously and made sure to play the type and mix of music we wanted. Our DJ even checked in towards the end of the night to make sure he played all of the music we wanted and to ask about the last couple songs. They were a great value, friendly, and energetic!

Recently Married

We had Dave Schaffer for our wedding this past weekend and we could not have asked for a better DJ. He had the dance floor full ALL night long! He played EXACTLY what we wanted. We received so many compliments on him.

I will recommend them to anyone and everyone. Everyone I talked to at the company was very helpful and professional.

Services Used: DJ

Chris Romanelli was our wondeful DJ. We got so many compliments on the music at our wedding. Chris was a joy to work with. Highly recommend him and Schaffer sounds!

Services Used: DJ

I don't think we could say enough good things about Schaffer Sound! We had SO many people tell us how great the DJ was at the wedding! Everyone we talked with at Schaffer was perfect - we couldn't be happier with their service!

Services Used: DJ

Want to thank Chris and Nick for organizing and doing such a great job for my daughter's wedding on 11.1.14 at the Mendenhall Inn. The DJ was great and extremely accommodating with people who walked up for requests. The general comment was that most people were up dancing the entire night --not many people were sitting. The selections of songs were awesome as we didn't have a lot of requests. We even asked them to stay another half hour. I would highly recommend them for any event you are planning. They are extremely professional and very quick to respond to our questions and recommendations. The music, lighting, GoBo, and video were amazing, thanks!

Services Used: DJ

We had a great wedding experience with Schaffer Sound. The DJ they sent over was so fun and professional. He asked us all throughout the night if we were happy with the music being played and if there was anything he could get us. He also made sure to make us aware a few minutes before of the parent dances, cake cutting, etc. The guests loved him and he played great music! Prior to the wedding the staff was friendly and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them!

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ was incredible! I had a ton of requests, including a full on 80's power hour and he hit every single request I had. I gave him a start time of 9pm (9:10pm at the latest) and told him from then until the end of the reception, I wanted nothing but a full on dance party - no slow songs. Every single one of our guests non-stop danced the entire night and cannot stop talking about how much fun they had. Best DJ I've ever heard (and not just because he was ours).

Recently Married

We used Schaffer Sound as our DJ and were soo pleased! They made our wedding so much fun!