Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Great music, great time! Up lights were beautiful. Very professional and listened to all your requested and followed through.

Recently Married

There isn't a bad thing to say about Schaffer Sound!!! We worked with Chris from the beginning and I have to say he was so so amazing!!! He was responsive to my emails, ideas and thoughts. They were so interactive during the wedding making sure the songs people had requested with our rsvps were played!! Everyone had an amazing time!!

4.7

Nick Vecchio (DJ Romeo) was absolutely amazing. He really took control of the evening so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our guests loved the music and raved about how well the evening flowed. He took the time to ensure we were happy with everything and made sure we approved any suggestions he had (which we always went

Andrea
06/13/2015

Another excellent event by Schaffer! Family and friends have used them in the past so I had no doubt about who I would book for our wedding. They did a great job, played everything from our list, and the selection they chose was spot on. Thanks so much!

Recently Married

Schaffer Sound DJed my wedding at the Mendenhall Inn. They were professional from the get go. Chris was the DJ and he was absolutely excellent. He made us feel comfortable from the moment we met him. He gave us great advice and guidance throughout the planning stages. Every age group had a blast and was on the dance floor from the moment the music started to the very end. It was a party that could have gone on for 10 more hours and people would still be dancing. We ended the night with a few great sing alongs and plenty of memories. Never gamble on the entertainment factor of your wedding; it's be the best way to thank your guests for taking the time out of their lives to celebrate yours. We would recommend Schaffer to anyone and everyone.

Services Used: DJ

The selection of music played at our wedding was perfect for a fun dance party, which is EXACTLY what we told the DJ we wanted. They are also very responsive with any questions by email prior to the wedding (took them less than one business day to respond on most occasions). I would recommend 100%.

Services Used: DJ

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! Dave Schaffer was the absolute best. He listened to each and every one of our requests, all of our songs were played just how we wanted them. Our entrance songs were exactly on point. Our dance floor was completely full with everyone dancing from the time dinner finished until the last song of the night. Dave made it a point to find me as well as my husband throughout the reception to make sure everything was going okay, and he would also ask us if we had any other special requests. He was so personable and professional. We strongly recommend using them for a wedding.
--Monica & Brian Matty (Wedding on May 23rd, 2015)

Recently Married

They traveled all the way to the Delaware Beaches. They were extra early. They did exactly what we wanted. The music was great! We really enjoyed working with them. The uplighting looked amazing. They went above and beyond with contacting the venue and us to make sure everything was perfect for the day of.

Services Used: DJ

Schaffer Sound went above and beyond to make our day very special! Although I was very busy the weeks prior with work and planning they were patient with me. Chris was very accommodating with all the music that not only myself but my family requested. He was a fun and energetic DJ! After the wedding all of my guest told me how much fun the music, dancing, and excitement of the DJ was. I would absolutely recommend Schaffer Sound!

03/21/2015

Our DJ and music at our wedding was awesome!! He was very professional and played all the songs that we had on our must play list and played music from the different genres that we requested. Our guests were on the dance floor all night! Our DJ also kept the flow of the reception running at a smooth pace. I would definitely recommend Schaffer Sound to family and friends in the future.

Daniel
03/06/2015

Dave Schaffer was instrumental in the success of our wedding day. Dave did a great job of reading our lively crowd keeping the dance floor packed. He also played all of our requested songs. Prior to the reception, he touched base with us to ensure that all of our previously selected song selections were correct. Dave also was instrumental in assisting the maitre'd run the wedding by making announcements when necessary. He was thorough, professional and pleasant to deal with. Seeing him in action made us realize the importance in hiring a professional DJ for a wedding. We highly recommend using Dave and Schaffer sound for your wedding!

Dan & Janine (m. 3-6-15)

Recently Married

DJ Chris Romanelli from Schaffer played our wedding at the Hyatt Penns Landing in Philadelphia, PA on January 24, 2015. Chris exceeded our expectations when it came to everything from music selection, mixing, lighting, presentation, communication and overall value. Chris had the dance floor going all night, and kept the entire crowd happy with a mix from Billy Joel to Van Morrison to Kanye West to Jay-Z to Mr. Cheeks to Miley Cyrus. He is a pure talent, and we're glad we went with Schaffer Sounds for our celebration. We'll be reaching out to Chris again for future events. He was the soundtrack to a night we'll never forget.

Services Used: DJ

Chris was amazing!!!!!!!!! Couldn't have asked for a better dance party at our reception!!!! Many guests have said to me "your reception had the best music ever!"

Services Used: DJ

Mikey D is an amazing DJ! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! He was so wonderful to work with, was accomadating and extremely professional. Our guests have not stopped raving about the talents of Mikey D and Schaffer Sounds! We HIGHLY recommend Schaffer Sounds - you will not be disappointed!! It might sound cliche, but we had the time of our lives. We thank Schaffer Sounds for contributing to such a special and unforgettable night!

Services Used: DJ

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys were great! We found out about them through our venue and I am glad we took the recommendation. They had our guests dancing all night and really made the night flow perfectly. They took the information sheets seriously and made sure to play the type and mix of music we wanted. Our DJ even checked in towards the end of the night to make sure he played all of the music we wanted and to ask about the last couple songs. They were a great value, friendly, and energetic!

Recently Married

We had Dave Schaffer for our wedding this past weekend and we could not have asked for a better DJ. He had the dance floor full ALL night long! He played EXACTLY what we wanted. We received so many compliments on him.

I will recommend them to anyone and everyone. Everyone I talked to at the company was very helpful and professional.