Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

DJ Chris Romanelli from Schaffer played our wedding at the Hyatt Penns Landing in Philadelphia, PA on January 24, 2015. Chris exceeded our expectations when it came to everything from music selection, mixing, lighting, presentation, communication and overall value. Chris had the dance floor going all night, and kept the entire crowd happy with a mix from Billy Joel to Van Morrison to Kanye West to Jay-Z to Mr. Cheeks to Miley Cyrus. He is a pure talent, and we're glad we went with Schaffer Sounds for our celebration. We'll be reaching out to Chris again for future events. He was the soundtrack to a night we'll never forget.

Services Used: DJ

Chris was amazing!!!!!!!!! Couldn't have asked for a better dance party at our reception!!!! Many guests have said to me "your reception had the best music ever!"

Services Used: DJ

Mikey D is an amazing DJ! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! He was so wonderful to work with, was accomadating and extremely professional. Our guests have not stopped raving about the talents of Mikey D and Schaffer Sounds! We HIGHLY recommend Schaffer Sounds - you will not be disappointed!! It might sound cliche, but we had the time of our lives. We thank Schaffer Sounds for contributing to such a special and unforgettable night!

Services Used: DJ

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys were great! We found out about them through our venue and I am glad we took the recommendation. They had our guests dancing all night and really made the night flow perfectly. They took the information sheets seriously and made sure to play the type and mix of music we wanted. Our DJ even checked in towards the end of the night to make sure he played all of the music we wanted and to ask about the last couple songs. They were a great value, friendly, and energetic!

Private User
Recently Married

We had Dave Schaffer for our wedding this past weekend and we could not have asked for a better DJ. He had the dance floor full ALL night long! He played EXACTLY what we wanted. We received so many compliments on him.

I will recommend them to anyone and everyone. Everyone I talked to at the company was very helpful and professional.

Services Used: DJ

Chris Romanelli was our wondeful DJ. We got so many compliments on the music at our wedding. Chris was a joy to work with. Highly recommend him and Schaffer sounds!

Services Used: DJ

I don't think we could say enough good things about Schaffer Sound! We had SO many people tell us how great the DJ was at the wedding! Everyone we talked with at Schaffer was perfect - we couldn't be happier with their service!

Services Used: DJ

Want to thank Chris and Nick for organizing and doing such a great job for my daughter's wedding on 11.1.14 at the Mendenhall Inn. The DJ was great and extremely accommodating with people who walked up for requests. The general comment was that most people were up dancing the entire night --not many people were sitting. The selections of songs were awesome as we didn't have a lot of requests. We even asked them to stay another half hour. I would highly recommend them for any event you are planning. They are extremely professional and very quick to respond to our questions and recommendations. The music, lighting, GoBo, and video were amazing, thanks!

Services Used: DJ

We had a great wedding experience with Schaffer Sound. The DJ they sent over was so fun and professional. He asked us all throughout the night if we were happy with the music being played and if there was anything he could get us. He also made sure to make us aware a few minutes before of the parent dances, cake cutting, etc. The guests loved him and he played great music! Prior to the wedding the staff was friendly and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them!

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ was incredible! I had a ton of requests, including a full on 80's power hour and he hit every single request I had. I gave him a start time of 9pm (9:10pm at the latest) and told him from then until the end of the reception, I wanted nothing but a full on dance party - no slow songs. Every single one of our guests non-stop danced the entire night and cannot stop talking about how much fun they had. Best DJ I've ever heard (and not just because he was ours).

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ was great and very professional and accommodating. Sometimes when you called the office took a bit to get a call back. Was a little more expensive than some other DJs but overall we were very happy with our choice,

Services Used: DJ

Schaffer Sound did an amazing job at our wedding!!! Everything was perfect from the cocktail hour to the last song. They did a great job playing all the songs we asked for, and more! If you are planning your wedding Schaffer Sound is defiantly the way to go!!!

Emily
10/17/2014

The DJ at our wedding was Chris Romanelli. He did an awesome job- we couldn't be happier! He kept us informed throughout the night of what he was doing, what was coming next, and checked in with us so we were aware of events. He played all of the songs we requested on our pre-wedding sheet- and the ones friends requested throughout the night. He also did our ceremony music, and that couldn't have gone better. He was friendly and a wonderful addition to our wedding. Thanks Chris!

Services Used: DJ

We were familiar with DJ Romeo from other weddings so we requested him from Schaffer Sound and we were 100% satisfied. He had the guests on the floor dancing all night and kept everything on track for us. He went out of his way to make sure we were having fun and we definitely were. Without DJ Romeo our reception wouldn't have been the same.

Services Used: DJ

Dave Schaffer is everything we hoped for in a wedding dj. He played all of the songs on our play list and he seamlessly transitioned from one song to the next. He even pronounced all of the difficult names during our introductions! He was attentive and focused the entire evening and we felt he could really read the crowd. Working with Schaffer Sound to prepare for the big day was extremely easy and they always responded to my emails right away. My family will be using Schaffer Sound for another upcoming event. I would highly recommend Schaffer Sound to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced, super attentive, and excellent dj experience.

Services Used: DJ

Schaffer Sound was more than accomodating and flexible to the variety of special requests that we had for our reception, and were amazing at being flexible and adapting things in the moment during the reception to make sure all went on without a hitch. My only issue was that there was some confusion about whether they were going to supply a projector for a slide show we were having that could have been avoided...in the end it worked out though.