Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys

Schaffer Sound Disc Jockeys

Media, PA 19063 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Dave Schaffer for our wedding this past weekend and we could not have asked for a better DJ. He had the dance floor full ALL night long! He played EXACTLY what we wanted. We received so many compliments on him.

I will recommend them to anyone and everyone. Everyone I talked to at the company was very helpful and professional.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't think we could say enough good things about Schaffer Sound! We had SO many people tell us how great the DJ was at the wedding! Everyone we talked with at Schaffer was perfect - we couldn't be happier with their service!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Want to thank Chris and Nick for organizing and doing such a great job for my daughter's wedding on 11.1.14 at the Mendenhall Inn. The DJ was great and extremely accommodating with people who walked up for requests. The general comment was that most people were up dancing the entire night --not many people were sitting. The selections of songs were awesome as we didn't have a lot of requests. We even asked them to stay another half hour. I would highly recommend them for any event you are planning. They are extremely professional and very quick to respond to our questions and recommendations. The music, lighting, GoBo, and video were amazing, thanks!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great wedding experience with Schaffer Sound. The DJ they sent over was so fun and professional. He asked us all throughout the night if we were happy with the music being played and if there was anything he could get us. He also made sure to make us aware a few minutes before of the parent dances, cake cutting, etc. The guests loved him and he played great music! Prior to the wedding the staff was friendly and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ was incredible! I had a ton of requests, including a full on 80's power hour and he hit every single request I had. I gave him a start time of 9pm (9:10pm at the latest) and told him from then until the end of the reception, I wanted nothing but a full on dance party - no slow songs. Every single one of our guests non-stop danced the entire night and cannot stop talking about how much fun they had. Best DJ I've ever heard (and not just because he was ours).

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The DJ at our wedding was Chris Romanelli. He did an awesome job- we couldn't be happier! He kept us informed throughout the night of what he was doing, what was coming next, and checked in with us so we were aware of events. He played all of the songs we requested on our pre-wedding sheet- and the ones friends requested throughout the night. He also did our ceremony music, and that couldn't have gone better. He was friendly and a wonderful addition to our wedding. Thanks Chris!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dave Schaffer is everything we hoped for in a wedding dj. He played all of the songs on our play list and he seamlessly transitioned from one song to the next. He even pronounced all of the difficult names during our introductions! He was attentive and focused the entire evening and we felt he could really read the crowd. Working with Schaffer Sound to prepare for the big day was extremely easy and they always responded to my emails right away. My family will be using Schaffer Sound for another upcoming event. I would highly recommend Schaffer Sound to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced, super attentive, and excellent dj experience.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about Schaffer was great! Chris handled all of our requests and paperwork wonderfully. He was so easy to work with. Our DJ was wonderful and he played everything we asked for. He made sure we stuck with the time line and came and grabbed us when we were needed. Everyone was up and dancing and had a great time!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Romanelli was the DJ for our wedding and I can't say enough good things about him! His attitude and demeanor were a great match with us, the music he played fit each generation of guests we had at the wedding. Everyone was up dancing and had a great time. I would definitely recommend Chris and Schaffer Sound to anyone looking for a DJ. We also used them for up-lighting which turned looked awesome :)

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Schaffer Sounds were so great to work with! We used them because they were a recommended DJ through pretty much every venue we looked at and we had been to several weddings where they were DJ's. I had worked with them to coordinate music and they helped organize and sort through our reception. A couple of the first dance and parent dance songs were long and they gave us options to cut them down, have others join in, etc and it was great to have someone help walk through everything with me! All the songs on our must play list were played which we were so happy about. I also have an obsession, like everyone else at my wedding, with Taylor Swifts new song. I don't know if someone told him, but he started out our first dance segment with that song and everyone went crazy. Everyone danced the whole night away and talked about how great our DJ was!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Heather
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys pulled off our ceremony with perfection. We had many unique and surprise events that required Scott, our DJ, to coordinate with different people throughout the night. He handled it without the blink of an eye. He knew how everyone wanted their part to go off and he ensured it did with perfection.

Scott was the best we could have asked for. We didn't want corny or hoky and he was happy to comply. He kept the music going to very minimal disruption. Our guests danced all night! Scott kept the energy going. Thank you.

We also purchased uplighting, which added a very nice atmosphere. Overall, we would use Schaffer Sound again and I recommend without reservation.

We did experience some initial communication delays with the main office in the beginning, but we quickly resolved that and there were no issues moving forward.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Schaffer was amazing. They were competitively priced, they had excellent equipment and they were super easy to work with.

Our DJ, Dave was great. He played all our requests and was just the right amount of engaging. He was able to roll with the punches, too! My husband (a musician) wrote and composed an original waltz as a wedding gift to me and slipped Dave the CD and told him of the change at the last minute. Dave queued it and introduced it fantastically!

Dave kept the party going & did a great job with our bouquet & garter toss! Everyone was out on the dance floor all night!

I had a great time at my wedding, largely in part to Dave at Schaffer Sounds! THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ did a great job at our wedding for the music during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Guests had a great time dancing the night away! And, we didn't want any requests, open mic, or speeches, so the DJ was great in making sure the microphone stayed with him!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Schaffer Productions was amazing for our wedding on September 20, 2014. Our DJ was beyond fantastic. He went above and beyond to make the guests and bride and groom happy. I would highly recommend this company

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply the best! The music was fabulous and the DJ perfectly matches the dinner music with my requests for country songs. The transitions were spot on and he truly controlled the night, I can't explain the feedback that I have gotten from friends and family but to summarize - everyone heard a song that they loved and many playlist requests were made! This company is the best around and they are attentive, experienced and professional!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love these guys! The music was a very important part of the reception for us, and Schaffer Sound was not only undaunted by the four pages of song requests we sent them but our DJ Bill seemed delighted by the selection!! Anything we requested, even if he didn't have it readily available, was played within ten minutes or so as he found it. The office staff were helpful and able to help us through the process of what we would need when and what we needed to consider regarding intros and specific dances etc. Loved them! Use them!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
610-627-5900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards