Scenic Las Vegas Weddings and Photography

Scenic Las Vegas Weddings and Photography

Las Vegas, NV
702.515.1100
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
2.1

Takes 200 plus pictures because 190 of them will be crap. The only good ones were the ones that weren't his idea. We didn't expect too much for a Vegas wedding but decent pictures would have been nice. Hopefully it was just an off day for him. He was polite until you have a better idea then he goes diva.

Services Used: Photography
Julie
04/19/2015

Scenic Las Vegas Weddings is an amazing company! I am beyond glad I chose their services. Melissa was SO helpful and kind! She helped me with everything from limo services, flower arrangements, hair and makeup, to just getting our marriage license. My husband and I are from AZ so everything had to be done over the phone or by email and Melissa was so quick to respond or help! She was also our officiant and she performed an amazing wedding. I am so grateful for finding Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. We got married in the Valley of Fire and our photos were AMAZING! I have so many to chose from and their just so breathtaking! They created something we can cherish forever! Thank you for making our special day even better!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

I would highly recommend Scenic Las Vegas Weddings and Photography! We decided to have a small ceremony with immediate family in Vegas and found Scenic Las Vegas online. Melissa was very responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. We decided to get married at Pahrump winery and it could not have been more beautiful. Melissa lined up everything and was also helpful in recommending vendors for hair and makeup, dress and tux rental, and a florist at the last minute. All of the vendors she recommended were top notch and gave great service. Her husband, Trey, who is the photographer was also wonderful. He made sure we had time to get all of the photos we wanted even though we were running a little late after dinner. They sent us the photos shortly after the wedding and they turned out great! Scenic Las Vegas helped us have a wonderful experience for our wedding and all of our family in attendance also had a blast!

Lesley
03/17/2015

Melissa and Trey are total professionals. From our fist contact- by email (we live in Ireland and organised our wedding purely by email), every question was answered quickly and clearly. We left sure we were in good hands
And on the day, we were proved right- everything went exactly as wanted- no hitches, and although Melissa and Trey must see so many wedding, they made us feel like our s was special and mattered- they took time and didn't hurry- we felt we were the only wedding that mattered that day - they are a really lovely caring couple, they made sure we had the day we wanted and were totally genuine in caring enough to ensure everything went to plan-

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My new husband and I hired Scenic Las Vegas weddings for our recent wedding. Melissa and Trey Tomsik (the owners) were both WONDERFUL!!!! Melissa was the wedding planner and officiant, her husband Trey was the photographer. They offer "all inclusive" weddings at multiple locations.

We chose the Pharump Valley Winery which was absolutely the perfect venue for us. Melissa planned EVERYTHING aside from what we wore. She planned transportation, flowers, ceremony music, and the venue time to ensure our photos would be taken during sunset. Trey did amazing as far as taking pictures that are truly amazing!!! As a bride and groom the stress of a wedding is overwhelming at times in and of it self. Melissa relieved the stress completely of trying to plan a destination wedding. She was very attentive and kept in contact with me throughout the entire process. She referred local Las Vegas companies for hair/ makeup, planned the flowers from a local florist, referred a bakery (although we chose not to use it due to the winery having dessert).

I would absolutely take advantage of the services of this company again! We are talking about going to Las Vegas for our 1 year anniversary and we may take advantage of the Photo Shoot only that is offered from Scenic Weddings for that trip!

It was fantastic!!! I couldn't say anything different! We had the PERFECT day!!! Thank you to Melissa and Trey!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Jennifer
09/07/2014

Omg best wedding ever. Hella easy and fast and pictures were AMAZING. Melissa was the easiest person ever to communicate with. Trey the photographer was so responsive and fearless!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We decided to get elope in Las Vegas. As I was looking for venues that were not the a typical chapel type I found the Valley of the Fire package. A few companies offered it and as I was comparing pictures I notice the quality of Scenic Wedding company was way above the other companies. My husband and I picked the company based off the pictures and we were not disappointed! Melissa and Trey were easy to work. The only glitch in the evening was they recommended Abraham limo service since they did not provide transportation. Do not use this company unless you want a glorified cab ride. I had booked them and called the day before to go over what should be expected. They showed up with a limo blowing hot air (it was 106 degrees outside). No ice in the bar, 2 bottles of hot water. The air was broken and they thought that was acceptable (Really I am in full hair and make-up for an hour ride to our destination). I called the company and they were not helpful and really rude about it. Finally got them to send a replacement and what did they send? a Bachelor party cargo van (so cheesy). The limo guy handed us our hot water bottles and shoved us in. The driver did not open doors and was again a basic cab driver. I called Melissa to let her know we may be late and the situation she bought ice and water for us. I was a bit upset about the situation as this is your special day but as soon as I got to the venue I tried to shake it off. Valley of the Fire was stunning could not have asked for a better venue. Our pictures turned out beautiful. I would highly recommend Scenic Wedding Company- Loryn Loves Park IL

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
Rachel
06/22/2014

We arranged our wedding from the UK so everything was done via email. This was made easy with Melissa. All emails were answered quickly. We asked Melissa to arrange our limo and used the recommendations she provided for flowers, and hair and make up vendors. We had a ceremony at the Valley of Fire followed by pictures and a photoshoot on the Las Vegas Strip. We had more than 500 photos which were shot brilliantly by Trey. We had our young son with us, I was concerned how he would manage the day being so young and as we hadn't bought any guests with us. I needn't have worried as Trey bought his son with him and he kept our little one entertained. This meant we could relax and enjoy our day just a little bit more.

Michelle
06/09/2014

We can highly recommend Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. When we started planning our wedding in Las Vegas, we got in contact with different vendors. But Scenic Las Vegas Wedding was outstanding in the quotation process. From the first email contact until the last text message the day after the wedding Melissa gave us the feeling that she really cares and is highly interested in making our wedding perfect for us. She answered all our questions friendly and in detail, did great recommendations regarding makeup and hair style vendor, etc. (as we are from Germany and haven't been to Las Vegas before, this was very helpful).
Our weddding day went as smoothly as possible. Everything was in time and well organized. Trey, our photographer, made wonderful pictures, was very friendly and got the most out of our booked photo packages.
When you are the first time in Las Vegas you get the impression that weddings are mass-processing. But Scenic Las Vegas Wedding gave us the feeling that our wedding is unique, special and we are their only clients on this day. This was really great and made this day perfect and a great memory for our life. Thank you very much!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

Melissa has been very quick to respond to all of our emails and took away any concerns we had. We had our ceremony at the Valley of Fire, with Melissa as our officiant and Trey as our photographer/witness. The ceremony was thoughtful and left room for my husband to say his vows in our own language.

The photos that Trey took are beautiful and of high quality. He made sure we had all the shots we wanted and we are very happy with the result. We decided to rush order the photographs so we could take them home with us and they were delivered on DVD and USB to our hotel the next day. We would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

We absolutely loved working with Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. Melissa was a joy to work with and she made everything so easy for us. Our photographs were absolutely beautiful!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography
Lisa
04/06/2014

Our wedding ceremony and photographs could not have turned out any more perfect!!! Melissa conducted a wonderful ceremony (and it was very impressive that she didn't even read from a script) that was perfect! Our friends watched the video and it brought tears to their eyes. Everything was well planned, timely, and of course the scenery was nothing less than spectacular at the Valley of Fire. Trey did an absolute remarkable job taking pictures. I know I'm likely not objective, but our wedding pictures are the most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen!!!! I could not be more pleased. They are absolutely gorgeous and my husband and I look at them every day. I have recommended Scenic Las Vegas Weddings and Photography to all my friends and family, even to those who are already married because it would make an awesome nuptial renewal. I am so thankful to Melissa and Trey for making our day more perfect than I even expected!! My husband and I highly recommended them.

Barbara
04/01/2014

Unique wedding options by professional staff. They were great to work with and we LOVE our pictures!

Laura
03/24/2014

They were brilliant from the first e-mail. Made booking our Las Vegas wedding from Ireland so easy. And the day from start to finish was brilliant and the amazing photos add to the experience !!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Videography
Julie
03/14/2014

Melissa and Trey were so helpful and nice. We met with Melissa before the wedding. She answered all the questions we had and she was so nice. She went out of her way to meet us to answer our questions and to make sure we were comfortable with everything. We met Trey the day of our wedding he was the photgraher. He was so nice we were not rushed at all and the pictures came out fantastic. Melissa and Trey made our day special wonderful and great.

Crystal
03/11/2014

This all inclusive service was awesome. The pictures are ABSOLUTELY amazing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography