Scenic Las Vegas Weddings and Photography
Las Vegas Weddings with Stunning Photography and Spectacular Locations!
6380 S. Valley View Blvd.
Suite 404

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Rachel 3 Reviews
We arranged our wedding from the UK so everything was done via email. This was made easy with Melissa. All emails were answered quickly. We asked Melissa to arrange our limo and used the recommendations she provided for flowers, and hair and make up vendors. We had a ceremony at the Valley of Fire followed by pictures and a photoshoot on the Las Vegas Strip. We had more than 500 photos which were shot brilliantly by Trey. We had our young son with us, I was concerned how he would manage the day being so young and as we hadn't bought any guests with us. I needn't have worried as Trey bought his son with him and he kept our little one entertained. This meant we could relax and enjoy our day just a little bit more.
Wedding: 06/22/2014

Michelle 2 Reviews
We can highly recommend Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. When we started planning our wedding in Las Vegas, we got in contact with different vendors. But Scenic Las Vegas Wedding was outstanding in the quotation process. From the first email contact until the last text message the day after the wedding Melissa gave us the feeling that she really cares and is highly interested in making our wedding perfect for us. She answered all our questions friendly and in detail, did great recommendations regarding makeup and hair style vendor, etc. (as we are from Germany and haven't been to Las Vegas before, this was very helpful).
Our weddding day went as smoothly as possible. Everything was in time and well organized. Trey, our photographer, made wonderful pictures, was very friendly and got the most out of our booked photo packages.
When you are the first time in Las Vegas you get the impression that weddings are mass-processing. But Scenic Las Vegas Wedding gave us the feeling that our wedding is unique, special and we are their only clients on this day. This was really great and made this day perfect and a great memory for our life. Thank you very much!
Wedding: 06/09/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Melissa has been very quick to respond to all of our emails and took away any concerns we had. We had our ceremony at the Valley of Fire, with Melissa as our officiant and Trey as our photographer/witness. The ceremony was thoughtful and left room for my husband to say his vows in our own language.

The photos that Trey took are beautiful and of high quality. He made sure we had all the shots we wanted and we are very happy with the result. We decided to rush order the photographs so we could take them home with us and they were delivered on DVD and USB to our hotel the next day. We would recommend them to anyone!
Wedding: 04/27/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We absolutely loved working with Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. Melissa was a joy to work with and she made everything so easy for us. Our photographs were absolutely beautiful!!!!
Wedding: 04/08/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

Lisa 2 Reviews
Our wedding ceremony and photographs could not have turned out any more perfect!!! Melissa conducted a wonderful ceremony (and it was very impressive that she didn't even read from a script) that was perfect! Our friends watched the video and it brought tears to their eyes. Everything was well planned, timely, and of course the scenery was nothing less than spectacular at the Valley of Fire. Trey did an absolute remarkable job taking pictures. I know I'm likely not objective, but our wedding pictures are the most beautiful wedding pictures I have ever seen!!!! I could not be more pleased. They are absolutely gorgeous and my husband and I look at them every day. I have recommended Scenic Las Vegas Weddings and Photography to all my friends and family, even to those who are already married because it would make an awesome nuptial renewal. I am so thankful to Melissa and Trey for making our day more perfect than I even expected!! My husband and I highly recommended them.
Wedding: 04/06/2014

Barbara 2 Reviews
Unique wedding options by professional staff. They were great to work with and we LOVE our pictures!
Wedding: 04/01/2014

Laura 2 Reviews
They were brilliant from the first e-mail. Made booking our Las Vegas wedding from Ireland so easy. And the day from start to finish was brilliant and the amazing photos add to the experience !!
Wedding: 03/24/2014
Services Used: Photography, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

Julie 3 Reviews
Melissa and Trey were so helpful and nice. We met with Melissa before the wedding. She answered all the questions we had and she was so nice. She went out of her way to meet us to answer our questions and to make sure we were comfortable with everything. We met Trey the day of our wedding he was the photgraher. He was so nice we were not rushed at all and the pictures came out fantastic. Melissa and Trey made our day special wonderful and great.
Wedding: 03/14/2014

Crystal 3 Reviews
This all inclusive service was awesome. The pictures are ABSOLUTELY amazing.
Wedding: 03/11/2014
Services Used: Photography, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Melissa and Trey provided us with the most wonderful wedding in front of the Bellagio fountains Valentine's evening. We started the process of setting up this wedding 6 months ago and everything was done with such professionalism. Whenever I had questions, they were quick to respond and even recommended a great florist. Our event started on time and Melissa performed a wonderful ceremony. Trey took great pictures. They were very professional along with being very sweet and attentive. Melissa and Trey made our whole wedding experience in Vegas so easy and a memory we will never forget. We are glad they were apart of it.
Wedding: 02/14/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Michelle 2 Reviews
Melissa & Trey were completely professional and everything went very smoothly on the day!! Melissa was amazing performing a beautiful ceremony in our hotel room at the Aria!! Trey our photographer took amazing photographs during the ceremony and at the Neon Museum! The photographs were delivered the next day to our hotel and we were extremely happy with the number and quality of the photographs!!
Wedding: 02/07/2014
Services Used: Photography, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kira 2 Reviews
Melissa and Trey were absolutely fantastic!!! My husband and I knew we wanted a destination wedding to avoid any of the tedious planning, so we hired Scenic Las Vegas Weddings to host our Valley of Fire wedding. We also did a photo shoot with Trey the day before at the Neon Boneyard Museum. Trey made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun shooting with him. The wedding pictures are phenomenal. He really knows how to pose people in a pinch to get the best shots. They were both so incredibly flexible (my limo broke down and I was 45 minutes late to my own wedding!!!) and they made accommodations for us when our plans fell apart. Despite the fact that I was late and we were depending on sunlight to shoot the pictures, we still got an incredible amount of fantastic pictures. Trey then came to our reception for an hour or two so we could cut the cake and do some more family pictures. We highly recommend them!
Wedding: 01/18/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy 4 Reviews
Valley of Fire, what an absolutely spectacular place to have a Wedding! Our whole wedding party loved the location and couldn't stop thanking us for taking them there! The weather couldn't have been better and our pictures are absolutely beautiful! Thanks Melissa K. for doing such an excellent job with our pictures!
Wedding: 01/03/2014

Niki 5 Reviews
How did I find Scenic Las Vegas Weddings? Google, naturally. When I was ready to get married, I Googled something along the lines of "Spontaneous Fun Places to get Married." Of course Vegas popped up more than once. I had never visited Vegas before so I checked out the Google Images. The images that struck me the most were done by a company that stamped all of their pictures: Scenic Las Vegas Weddings. The images of the bright and dazzling signage at the infamous Neon Boneyard were the most striking to me: I had to hire this photographer! As someone with an art and graphic design background, I just fell in love with the freestyle and casual fun flow of the images. The couples were having so much fun, and the backdrop was perfect for my personality. I had no idea this was a place to have a photo shoot before I found them. I was not disappointed. We booked Melissa and the Neon Boneyard just two days before Christmas. It was the most magical and excellent day. I have a huge set of photos to flip through, and maybe one day we too will pop up on Google Images for other soon-to-be-married couples to see!
Wedding: 12/23/2013
Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

Hailey 2 Reviews
I booked my wedding venue online through this company and we drove in from California. I was so nervous booking everything online and I emailed them at least 10 times asking all kinds of questions. They were so polite and answered my dumbest questions so politely and professionally. The quality of the packages for the prices was ABSOLUTELY wonderful. Not only was it an amazing deal but we got so much more than we bargained for. The Pastor and the photographer exceeded our expectations. We absolutely LOVED our photographer- Lisa. She accommodated us and all of our requests and our photos turned out so unbelievably beautiful. I really couldnt believe how stress free everything was and I really cannot thank Svrnic Las Vegas Weddings enough!
Wedding: 12/21/2013

Private User 2 Reviews
Dear Melissa,

Thank you so much for arranging our beautiful Valley of Fire sunset wedding in December (followed by the Las Vegas sign and 'strip' photo shoot) and for the stunning photos!

The location was excellent and you really knew where were the best places to get great photos and to make it all such a relaxed, fun and enjoyable experience for us.

Contact before, during and after the event was excellent and you put us at ease and answered any questions promptly and as a true professional.

We now have so many amazing photos and wonderful memories.

Thank you so much.

Best wishes,

Verity & Rob
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Photography
 702-515-1100
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire