SCE Event Group

Value
Flexibility
DiamondDuffy
03/21/2015

I'm not even sure where to begin other than reporting if we had a dollar for every person who has since told us " best music at a wedding I've ever been to" we would be able to use that money to go on an extended honeymoon. DJ Paul Knox with the SCE Event Group is probably one of the greatest DJ's and all around person ever. My husband and I are rather unconventional, indecisive, and hate dancing. DJ Paul took the time to actually get to know us (and our quirks) and really work with us to make our wedding legendary. Paul and the SCE crew had the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night and we are proud and completely shocked ( as were our guests) to say we never left the dance floor either. I'm sure we will regret that when we see the video but that's another story. If you can get two people who literally hate dancing to dance the night away, then you can pretty much make miracles happen. And that is exactly what Paul did. He checked on us throughout the evening, was totally flexible making last minute changes to our itinerary, and made sure we were always comfortable with the way things were going. He truly makes you feel like family and you leave wanting to be his best friend. Even the office staff is great. If you have an event and don't hire them you are doing yourself and your guests a disservice. It's days later and I'm still sore from all the dancing. Incredible job guys!!!!! Thank you!!

Services Used: DJ

Jeff Scott Gould and the SCE Event Group Staff were AMAZING & absolutely exceeded our exepectations!

We were immediately interested in retaining SCE's services when we attending a Bridal Show where SCE was providing entertainment for the night. The entire staff was very outgoing and entertaining. We decided that day to book their services for our special day.

Jeff was very accommodating and helpful in choosing all of our music throughout the event, even with last minute changes. It was especially great when Jeff sat us down and reviewed every song to ensure our event flowed smoothly.

Our wedding on March 14, 2015 was an absolute hit! Jeff and his staff did so well in reading the vibe of the room, playing the right songs at just the right moments. There were people on the dance floor that we never expected to actually dance! Their uplighting & dance floor lighting further gave our event the wow factor that our guests are still raving about.

I would highly recommend Jeff and the SCE Event group to provide entertainment at your next event, I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Christian and the SCE Crew are awesome! We had our wedding at The Franklin Institute on 3/14/15 and Christian made the night absolutely perfect. Our guests are still talking about the music, photo booth, and the energy that he brought to the night. We have already recommended them to our friends and guests. We are only sad that we don't have another opportunity to use Christian...yet!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony Tee Neto and the SCE Event Group exceeded every expectation we had for our wedding day! The music and lighting were AMAZING!!!

As soon as we met Tony, we knew it was the right fit. He understood the vibe we wanted to exude at our wedding and executed on it exquisitely! Tony was an absolute delight to work with. Always flexible, awesome ideas, and very professional attitude throughout our entire process.

The music: Tony catered to our request of keeping the crowd on the dance floor. At one point, we left the room to take some photos, and when we returned almost every single guest was dancing!! Before dinner! It was amazing. People are still raving about the music and vibe.

Tony even customized an entrance for us with the intro music to the Walking Dead - which we're obsessed with. The crowd absolutely loved it!

The lighting: PERFECTION!! I wish our guests could've seen how much of a difference it made from "before" to "after". Tony showed us during our room reveal and it really built up the room experience. Definitely a must for any event.

We also had the photo booth, which everyone enjoyed, and the InstaSnap kiosk was a huge hit with our guests.

Tony - Thank you for being part of our awesome wedding day!! We can't wait to party with you again!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you don't hire SCE, you're nuts! You can't do better than Jason Jani and team. In search of music options for our wedding, I turned to Wedding Wire and came across SCE. Intrigued by the reviews, I reached out - I was met by an immediate response. My (now) husband and I had the best time meeting with Jason and instantly understood HOW and WHY SCE had 800 5-star reviews. Jason is not only talented but is clearly so passionate about what he does. While he offered his opinion and professional insight, he did a lot more listening than anything else to truly get a sense of our vision. That kind of emotional intelligence is so hard to come by. Not only did we book Jason for our wedding, but we were totally psyched about how much confidence we had in him. Aside from contracting the DJ component, we booked a photo booth, which was a huge hit. In addition, through Jason, we hired a live pianist for the ceremony and cocktail hour and for the reception, a live percussionist and sax player, along with a singer for dinner who sounded SO MUCH like Frank Sinatra, it's uncanny! We were able to choose the live artists by watching videos of their work – this helped us select people with the right "vibe" for us and our event. They were all awesome and were met with rave reviews from our guests. The mix of hearing both music from original artists coupled with live entertainment was the perfect blend and satisfied our "band vs. DJ dilemma" beautifully. We got married on a Sunday evening and the dance floor was packed all night. For 4 hours people totally forgot about work the next day and let loose! We have repeatedly heard from people that ours was one of the best weddings they have ever been to and several have specifically remarked about music. Thanks to Jason and the SCE team for making one of the most important night of our lives totally unforgettable for not only us, but our family and friends as well!

SCE Event Group responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Amy and Greg for sharing your experience with the SCE Event Group. We thought it would be cool to share the link to the video blog highlight of the day for everyone to see as well.

Link Direct: https://vimeo.com/122044930

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had been to a few events that SCE had DJ'd and every event, the dance floor was completely packed. When it came time for my husband and I to look for our DJ, I took him straight in to SCE and we met with Paul Knox. He is enthusiastic, has an awesome attitude, loves what he does and is overall really fun! We had a great first meeting where we were walked through every detail that we could have for our day and on the ride home, we knew we were 100% going to book them. There's a really helpful online database that you can use to help plan your day and we took full advantage of it. We had a few final meetings (Skype/phone calls for us since we live a little further away) to go over every single detail of the day and Paul didn't miss a beat, he made us feel completely at ease and we knew that he would make the day as wonderful as we imagined it would be.

When our day came, my husband and I were blown away! We had SCE do our ceremony, reception and had a Photobooth. The ceremony was perfect, the music was exactly what we wanted and every moment was hit the way we hoped. Before we were about to head in for the reception, Paul came and congratulated us and then one last time we went over some minor details to triple check the night went off without a hitch! Our wedding's theme was winter, so during our first dance (Baby, It's Cold Outside), we had SCE make it snow inside - total crowd pleaser! It was really cool to hear our guests "ooh-ing and aah-ing" since it was a surprise to them - it looked beautiful! My husband and I have polar opposite tastes when it comes to music, and Paul managed to merge our two styles together flawlessly the whole night, and as I had hoped, the dance floor was completely packed! The photobooth was a huge hit! Every time someone went in, a copy went in to a book for us that our guests could write in, which we loved going through the next day. If you are in need of a full service DJ - don't look further!! These are your guys!!

Recently Married

Working with SCE was amazing. Our DJ Josh soothed with us one on one to find our own unique wedding sound. He even suggested it snow during our first dance which was magical, especially for a February wedding. All the guests complemented the music, MC, and lighting. SCE created light work with our names and even fobs a way to hang a custom chandelier over our sweetheart table. The guests LOVED the photo booth. My husband has many younger cousins, and the both entertained young and old. Plus, we received a book with all a copy of all the strips printed!

SCE really made our wedding great!

Stephanie and Sean Stringer

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SCE Event Group and our DJ, Tony Tee Neto, helped make our wedding reception a night to remember.

Ever since we met Tony about a year and a half ahead of our wedding, we felt very comfortable with him and confident in his professionalism. After several in person and Internet-enabled meetings, we were sure that Tony had a good sense of us and what kind of vibe we were going for and he absolutely delivered on that and then some.

From the moment the party started to the time it ended, Tony set a great tone for the party and provided a great atmosphere for everyone to celebrate. On top of the music selection, he was a great and personable host who gave everyone great directions when needed without talking too much, as I have seen plenty of other DJs do at events.

We have received so many compliments on Tony and his team’s work and were so very happy that we chose him and SCE. We’d recommend them to anyone who was having a wedding or other event as they were professional and excellent across the board.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Jason Jani as out Dj for our wedding in February and I can not say enough about him! The whole night flowed perfectly, the energy was high and he really knows what to play based on the guests. My favorite was the bridal party entrance he custom put together for us and the custom audio done by SCE for my dance with my dad. I will continue to recommend them to friends and family. Thanks again Jason for making the best day of my life unforgettable!

Services Used: DJ

SCE Event Group exceeded all of our expectations! We just had our New Years Eve Wedding (12/31/14) at the Radisson in Freehold! From the first day I went to the SCE office, to the day after the wedding..everyone involved has been so responsive and sweet. Jason Jani worked the wedding for us and he did a flawless job! There was actually a moment at the wedding where we spoke for a minute and he made me cry! (happy tears!) I'm not kidding. You can tell he is sincere and truly wants you to have a wonderful wedding. And we did, thanks to him. Besides the fact that Jason played exactly what we wanted and kept us dancing the ENTIRE NIGHT, (and I AM NOT A DANCER!) the lighting really made the room look on point. I can't imagine what it would have been like without it!

While we were eating they posted up pictures on the big screens for everyone to see. Pictures they had just taken! And they linked our hashtag so every time someone posted a photo on Instagram or Facebook with our #hastag, we saw them instantly! The set up they have is beautiful, its very clean and modern. The Photo Booth was also great! Definitely a must have. The guests couldn't get enough of it. I heard nothing but amazing things about Jason and SCE..but once I witnessed it for myself I was blown away. I can't thank them enough for making our night so perfect and magical. They really know what they are doing and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much Jason, and the entire SCE staff for making our wedding the best we could have ever imagined!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

WoW! Where to begin?! We first heard of SCE from a friend who used their services for their wedding in 2014. Once we got engaged we knew right away who we would go with. Tony Tee Neto provided our DJ services and we also used their Photo Booth services. Tony was Uh-Maze-Ing! Throughout the year leading up to our wedding, we lived in Charlotte and Northern Virginia, Tony was VERY accommodating with emails and phone conversations. We first met Tony the night of our wedding and we knew right away it was going to be a great night! He worked during the holidays to mix together our first dance song (I'm Yours by Jason Mraz and Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars). That was a HIT!! I cannot say enough about his work and how amazing the night was! It was everything my husband and I dreamed it would be and more! Tony kept the energy in the room up all night (literally)! And since it was on NYE it was even more of a celebration! Everyone LOVED his music choices and raved about it for days after. I had a friend that actually personally messaged him on FB to tell him what an amazing job he did at our wedding. The Photo Booth was, of course, a hit and we LOVED looking at the beautiful book they provided! Tony & the SCE Event Group has left us with unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime!! Again, thank you for your services and I would most definitely recommend y'all to anyone in the area!! :)

~Danielle & Chris

Recently Married

After having the time of our lives at my best friend's wedding, my husband and I knew that booking SCE and DJ Jeff Scott Gould for our wedding was a no-brainer. Within days of booking our venue, our DJ was also booked! SCE is extremely reasonably priced for all their services and are flexible in creating packages that will personalize your day. Ultimately, our wedding was an absolute BLAST! The entire party was on the dance floor for the entire wedding. I loved how Jeff touched base with us every step of the way to make sure things were going to plan. I had calls the next day asking who my DJ was so they could inquire for their own wedding. I recommend SCE with no reservations! They were one of the best decisions I made in my wedding process.

Thanks for everything :)

Recently Married

Joe Falco was our DJ! He was so great!!! We had a a New Year's Eve wedding and we did a live feed of the ball dropping along with a confetti cannon!! He worked with our venue to make sure he was able to achieve all that we wanted! The best DJ!!! I would recommend SCE and Joe to anyone getting married!! Thanks Joe!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I don't know what more I can say about SCE Group that hasn't already been said! They are amazing!! Jason made our wedding day something special. He took our thoughts and a created a masterpiece with it. He took every extra step humanly possible to make us feel special. We used a song by a certain DJ group we liked and Jason reached out to them and they made a special video for my wife and I. It was amazing for him to do that. Jason kept people dancing all night and played the perfect song at every moment. We also had the photobooth and it was a HUGE hit!!! Everyone loved it and raved about it!!! All and all it was an amazing night and we couldn't have done it without Jason and SCE. You would be crazy not to book these guys for your wedding!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We chose SCE after attending a wedding they were djing. My fiance and I knew that we picked our dj company that night and didn't look any further. We had Christian as our DJ for our wedding last night. He was amazing. Christian had everyone on the dance floor the whole time. I would definitely recommend him and SCE event group.

Recently Married

We had Jason Jani DJ our wedding just recently. By far the best choice we made in our wedding planning. He did an absolutely amazing job! Jason made the whole process easy, understood the vibe of the room-and the music to play form it, had every single person in the room dancing and his interactions with the crowd were great-but not over the top. Every person at our wedding commented on how great he was. So if you're looking for a the perfect DJ for your wedding, I'd go with SCE and Jason Jani.