SCE Event Group

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used SCE Event Group for uplighting and a photobooth for our wedding and couldn't have been happier! The team was always responsive and setup the booth and lighting prior to cocktail hour so guests wouldn't be disrupted. The photobooth was such a great touch at our wedding...the guests absolutely loved it and looking back at the album we received is a blast. Thank you so much for making our wedding more special!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason Jani of SCE was amazing. He listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond to make our wedding THE PERFECT celebration.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeff Scott Gould and SCE Event Group are absolutely amazing! I initially met Jeff at a bridal show and loved his energy and personality right away. We ended up booking them a few months later and it was the best decision we could have made. On the night of our wedding, the dance floor was packed all night (with people that I've never even seen dance!) and all the additional services that they provided were above and beyond as well. I received a ton of compliments about Jeff and have recommended SCE to a number of friends and family and it has only been a week since our wedding! "Best wedding ever" has been repeated so many times in the last week and I honestly attribute that to Jeff and SCE. They were so helpful and prepared and made the whole process SO easy for us. Jeff really understood what we were looking for and executed it seamlessly with an incredible energy. Thank you Jeff & SCE for making our wedding even better than we could ever imagined!! Dennis & Tiffany Whelan

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

If you are looking for a DJ that will keep your dance floor packed, SCE Event Group is without a doubt the way to go. Jason Jani and his staff were so professional from beginning to end and we couldn't have been happier with their service. Since the wedding, we have had so many guests give such positive feedback, letting us know how much they loved the music and what a great time they had. People of all ages were on the dance floor the whole night and that is really what we wanted for our reception. To top it off, we were told at our reception that they'd been taking video for us of our guests on the dance floor throughout the night! Cannot wait to see that footage.

I will admit, that depending on what you are looking for, the price can be a little steap, but we felt that the music for our reception was so important that the cost was worth it. We also decided that lighting would have such a cool impact at our reception, so we also purchased uplighting for the room and lighting for the dance floor. This helped to make a large ballroom feel more intimate and brought the fun, party vibe too. All the equipment for the lighting and the DJ were displayed in such a classy way.

My husband and I didn't know until literally the day before the wedding if our best man was able to attend or not. Jason made sure to stay in the loop and was flexible in helping us come up with a plan B if our best man could not attend (luckily he did!) Jason also gave great suggestions for music and took into consideration the songs that we wanted to hear, as well as the songs we did not want them to play. No cheesy line dances here or an MC hogging the mic - SCE is a class act all the way!

DiamondDuffy
03/21/2015

I'm not even sure where to begin other than reporting if we had a dollar for every person who has since told us " best music at a wedding I've ever been to" we would be able to use that money to go on an extended honeymoon. DJ Paul Knox with the SCE Event Group is probably one of the greatest DJ's and all around person ever. My husband and I are rather unconventional, indecisive, and hate dancing. DJ Paul took the time to actually get to know us (and our quirks) and really work with us to make our wedding legendary. Paul and the SCE crew had the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night and we are proud and completely shocked ( as were our guests) to say we never left the dance floor either. I'm sure we will regret that when we see the video but that's another story. If you can get two people who literally hate dancing to dance the night away, then you can pretty much make miracles happen. And that is exactly what Paul did. He checked on us throughout the evening, was totally flexible making last minute changes to our itinerary, and made sure we were always comfortable with the way things were going. He truly makes you feel like family and you leave wanting to be his best friend. Even the office staff is great. If you have an event and don't hire them you are doing yourself and your guests a disservice. It's days later and I'm still sore from all the dancing. Incredible job guys!!!!! Thank you!!

Recently Married

SCE was absolutely amazing!! From the moment we sat down with Jeff, we hit it off immediately (perhaps his love for dogs, had something to do with it). He was genuinely interested in getting to know us as a couple, our style and what we envisioned for our wedding day as far as music and mood. We can't even tell you how perfect the entire night was, thanks to Jeff!! The dance was packed from the moment the doors opened until the last song. Everyone said it was the best mix of music they ever heard at a wedding!! Thank you Jeff, we're going to plan something in the future just to hire you again!! Special thanks to Tony, for working with us to make our special dances so intimate (the entire room was in tears).

Services Used: DJ

We have nothing but nice things to say about SCE. From the first time we got in contact with SCE at a bridal event, the staff has been nothing but friendly, courteous, and professional. It’s a small world, but my wife grew up next to Jason when she was a child, and Jason remembered her right away… We asked for Jason to be our DJ, and luckily he was available for our wedding. He gave us great suggestions throughout the process, and even linked us with other vendors that we ended up using. Throughout multiple sessions, he gave us ideas and suggestions that we would never have thought of, or we just over looked… Once the wedding day came, he staff did an amazing job with the music. He kept the energy going all night, and all our friends and family said it was one of the best, if not the best wedding they've been too, and they couldn't stop dancing. We also had SEC provide the photo booth, everyone had a fun time using it, and the pictures came out great. It was nice looking through our book to see all our family and friends having fun, and enjoying our special day with us. I would recommend SCE to all our friends who may need a DJ for any event they are hosting.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeff Scott Gould and the SCE Event Group Staff were AMAZING & absolutely exceeded our exepectations!

We were immediately interested in retaining SCE's services when we attending a Bridal Show where SCE was providing entertainment for the night. The entire staff was very outgoing and entertaining. We decided that day to book their services for our special day.

Jeff was very accommodating and helpful in choosing all of our music throughout the event, even with last minute changes. It was especially great when Jeff sat us down and reviewed every song to ensure our event flowed smoothly.

Our wedding on March 14, 2015 was an absolute hit! Jeff and his staff did so well in reading the vibe of the room, playing the right songs at just the right moments. There were people on the dance floor that we never expected to actually dance! Their uplighting & dance floor lighting further gave our event the wow factor that our guests are still raving about.

I would highly recommend Jeff and the SCE Event group to provide entertainment at your next event, I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Christian and the SCE Crew are awesome! We had our wedding at The Franklin Institute on 3/14/15 and Christian made the night absolutely perfect. Our guests are still talking about the music, photo booth, and the energy that he brought to the night. We have already recommended them to our friends and guests. We are only sad that we don't have another opportunity to use Christian...yet!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony Tee Neto and the SCE Event Group exceeded every expectation we had for our wedding day! The music and lighting were AMAZING!!!

As soon as we met Tony, we knew it was the right fit. He understood the vibe we wanted to exude at our wedding and executed on it exquisitely! Tony was an absolute delight to work with. Always flexible, awesome ideas, and very professional attitude throughout our entire process.

The music: Tony catered to our request of keeping the crowd on the dance floor. At one point, we left the room to take some photos, and when we returned almost every single guest was dancing!! Before dinner! It was amazing. People are still raving about the music and vibe.

Tony even customized an entrance for us with the intro music to the Walking Dead - which we're obsessed with. The crowd absolutely loved it!

The lighting: PERFECTION!! I wish our guests could've seen how much of a difference it made from "before" to "after". Tony showed us during our room reveal and it really built up the room experience. Definitely a must for any event.

We also had the photo booth, which everyone enjoyed, and the InstaSnap kiosk was a huge hit with our guests.

Tony - Thank you for being part of our awesome wedding day!! We can't wait to party with you again!

1 Review
Recently Married

My wife and I just got married and we decided to enlist the help of Dexter Feliciano and SCE Event Group for our wedding. We had them recommended to us by a friend who had attended a wedding with this company providing the DJ services, as well as a photo booth and other various party favors. We didn't opt for the photo booth and decided to focus on the music!!

Enter Dexter, or as he prefers "Dex". I've never met a man who takes his passion for music and has it glow through his work the way he does. He met with us quite a bit to nail down the song selections, gave us feedback and ideas to bounce off of us, and was always nothing more then a quick phone call or email away. When we first met he was just a DJ we were looking to hire to play our wedding, but through the process we come to have a new friend in Dex! His team that he worked with on the day of also did a great job with the lighting of the room throughout the event, knowing when to pump it up and when it mellow it out.

I can't say enough about the guys we worked with. Very professional and courteous to not only us but our guests as well. We got married 3 weeks ago and people are STILL raving about our DJ team and keep telling us to throw another party for our anniversary and have the same guys back!! Most importantly, it was not only perfect, but personal to us which is probably what matters the most to any couple getting married.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

If you don't hire SCE, you're nuts! You can't do better than Jason Jani and team. In search of music options for our wedding, I turned to Wedding Wire and came across SCE. Intrigued by the reviews, I reached out - I was met by an immediate response. My (now) husband and I had the best time meeting with Jason and instantly understood HOW and WHY SCE had 800 5-star reviews. Jason is not only talented but is clearly so passionate about what he does. While he offered his opinion and professional insight, he did a lot more listening than anything else to truly get a sense of our vision. That kind of emotional intelligence is so hard to come by. Not only did we book Jason for our wedding, but we were totally psyched about how much confidence we had in him. Aside from contracting the DJ component, we booked a photo booth, which was a huge hit. In addition, through Jason, we hired a live pianist for the ceremony and cocktail hour and for the reception, a live percussionist and sax player, along with a singer for dinner who sounded SO MUCH like Frank Sinatra, it's uncanny! We were able to choose the live artists by watching videos of their work – this helped us select people with the right "vibe" for us and our event. They were all awesome and were met with rave reviews from our guests. The mix of hearing both music from original artists coupled with live entertainment was the perfect blend and satisfied our "band vs. DJ dilemma" beautifully. We got married on a Sunday evening and the dance floor was packed all night. For 4 hours people totally forgot about work the next day and let loose! We have repeatedly heard from people that ours was one of the best weddings they have ever been to and several have specifically remarked about music. Thanks to Jason and the SCE team for making one of the most important night of our lives totally unforgettable for not only us, but our family and friends as well!

SCE Event Group responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Amy and Greg for sharing your experience with the SCE Event Group. We thought it would be cool to share the link to the video blog highlight of the day for everyone to see as well.

Link Direct: https://vimeo.com/122044930

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had been to a few events that SCE had DJ'd and every event, the dance floor was completely packed. When it came time for my husband and I to look for our DJ, I took him straight in to SCE and we met with Paul Knox. He is enthusiastic, has an awesome attitude, loves what he does and is overall really fun! We had a great first meeting where we were walked through every detail that we could have for our day and on the ride home, we knew we were 100% going to book them. There's a really helpful online database that you can use to help plan your day and we took full advantage of it. We had a few final meetings (Skype/phone calls for us since we live a little further away) to go over every single detail of the day and Paul didn't miss a beat, he made us feel completely at ease and we knew that he would make the day as wonderful as we imagined it would be.

When our day came, my husband and I were blown away! We had SCE do our ceremony, reception and had a Photobooth. The ceremony was perfect, the music was exactly what we wanted and every moment was hit the way we hoped. Before we were about to head in for the reception, Paul came and congratulated us and then one last time we went over some minor details to triple check the night went off without a hitch! Our wedding's theme was winter, so during our first dance (Baby, It's Cold Outside), we had SCE make it snow inside - total crowd pleaser! It was really cool to hear our guests "ooh-ing and aah-ing" since it was a surprise to them - it looked beautiful! My husband and I have polar opposite tastes when it comes to music, and Paul managed to merge our two styles together flawlessly the whole night, and as I had hoped, the dance floor was completely packed! The photobooth was a huge hit! Every time someone went in, a copy went in to a book for us that our guests could write in, which we loved going through the next day. If you are in need of a full service DJ - don't look further!! These are your guys!!

Recently Married

Working with SCE was amazing. Our DJ Josh soothed with us one on one to find our own unique wedding sound. He even suggested it snow during our first dance which was magical, especially for a February wedding. All the guests complemented the music, MC, and lighting. SCE created light work with our names and even fobs a way to hang a custom chandelier over our sweetheart table. The guests LOVED the photo booth. My husband has many younger cousins, and the both entertained young and old. Plus, we received a book with all a copy of all the strips printed!

SCE really made our wedding great!

Stephanie and Sean Stringer

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SCE Event Group and our DJ, Tony Tee Neto, helped make our wedding reception a night to remember.

Ever since we met Tony about a year and a half ahead of our wedding, we felt very comfortable with him and confident in his professionalism. After several in person and Internet-enabled meetings, we were sure that Tony had a good sense of us and what kind of vibe we were going for and he absolutely delivered on that and then some.

From the moment the party started to the time it ended, Tony set a great tone for the party and provided a great atmosphere for everyone to celebrate. On top of the music selection, he was a great and personable host who gave everyone great directions when needed without talking too much, as I have seen plenty of other DJs do at events.

We have received so many compliments on Tony and his team’s work and were so very happy that we chose him and SCE. We’d recommend them to anyone who was having a wedding or other event as they were professional and excellent across the board.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Jason Jani as out Dj for our wedding in February and I can not say enough about him! The whole night flowed perfectly, the energy was high and he really knows what to play based on the guests. My favorite was the bridal party entrance he custom put together for us and the custom audio done by SCE for my dance with my dad. I will continue to recommend them to friends and family. Thanks again Jason for making the best day of my life unforgettable!