SCE Event Group

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jason Jani and his team at SCE are known for their professionalism and keeping the dance floor packed throughout the entire reception.

Services Used: DJ

Jay and his staff at sound connection are truly amazing! It's almost a year later and we still have people raving about our wedding and the set up and music that they put together. I recently watched my video and everyone was non stop on the dancefloor. Every age group enjoyed the music! I can not say enough about them all and I am so happy that I chose them to entertain the most important event in our life. You will not be disappointed. You will be completely satisfied with their work!!! We also did the photobooth which I highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ

My wedding was absolutely amazing !!! I can't thank Paul and his group from SCE enough .. They had everyone dancing and helped me plan the wedding along the way... Paul is priceless and such a wonderful guy to work with. He helped me plan wedding long distance and was able to put a smile on everyone's face. Everyone is still talking about how among of a DJ he was.
The album from the photo booth puts a huge smile on my face and the photo booth was amazing.. Thank u Paul and I can't wait to use you again for a different event or to see you DJ a friends wedding !!! We can't thank you enough !!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SCE was absolutely amazing from start to finish! Paul Knox was the perfect DJ he was involved with the wedding and made sure people were having a good time and stayed on the dance floor! I would not have changed a thing he did, he made sure we had a perfect night! I will definitely recommend SCE to anyone looking for a DJ!

Services Used: DJ

Jeff from SCE was so amazing at our wedding last night. He kept the guests on the dance floor and really made the night a lot of fun!!!! The music was outstanding and he really knew exactly what we liked. He was constantly available whenever we needed to ask him questions. I would definitely recommend SCE event group for your wedding day!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

SCE Event Group was one of the best things at our wedding last night. Paul was amazing, played great music and kept all my guest dancing all night long. The lighting was amazing and people kept telling us all night long how much they loved the DJ and lighting effects. I didn't think anyone could find a great balance between Jewish music and Spanish music but Paul did and it made everyone so happy!
Thank you Paul and SEC for making our wedding so magical!

Services Used: DJ

We had Tony Tee Neto as our DJ for our wedding this past weekend. What an awesome dude! He was great to work with and accommodating to all our needs for our wedding. We had high expectations and we were so impressed with how talented, professional, and on point Tony was with everything. We highly recommend Tony Tee Neto at SCE event group!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Profile Picture
Cait Knappenberger
1 Review
08/08/2015

My Husband and I cannot say more great things about DJ Joe Falco and SCE Event Group. From the moment we met with Joe we knew that we were in the absolute best hands possible. Every time we met with Joe he was open and willing to work with any and every idea we had. We also never felt pressured to use any other service than the ones we wanted. We paid in installments and everyone at SCE was prompt and friendly about all questions we had.

If all of this wasn't enough, the day of our wedding with Joe was absolutely amazing. He provided ceremony music and reception music. He played everything we wanted him to and more. We asked for Irish music during dinner and he delivered! We asked for country, 90s pop, new hits, oldies and Joe delivered seamlessly. Our dance floor was always full and everyone young and old keeps commenting on how awesome our DJ and music selection was at the reception. (all thanks to Joe!) We only gave Joe a few songs to give him an idea of what we wanted and it was as if he read our minds and played exactly what we were looking for. If you are looking for a GREAT time and a DJ you can trust absolutely, SCE Event group is your choice and Joe Falco has our highest recommendation. On top of being a top notch DJ he is also has a great personality that made him so easy to work with.

Lastly, Joe and the other SCE staff he had with him, put together a great recap video that we loved being able to share with all of our friends and family! It was the first footage we got to see of our big day. Just one last thing to be so thankful to SCE for!!!

Services Used: DJ

We had Josh DJ our wedding on 8/6/15 and it was amazing!!! SCE group was fantastic to work with, very friendly and professional. The dance floor was packed from start to finish! We can't thank SCE group enough for such an awesome night.

Services Used: DJ

Paul Knox and company did an incredible job at our wedding. We couldn't be more happy with how well choreographed each part of the night was. We would highly recommend their services to any couple looking for a quality entertainment company at their wedding.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We cannot say enough about Joe Falco and the SCE Event Group. We got a recommendation from a friend of a friend who said he DJ'd a wedding she went to and he was fantastic. From the very beginning, SCE as a whole was professional, responsive, flexible, and helpful on so many levels. There was never a moment that we were concerned or worried that things weren't getting done or that they weren't committed to our event. Joe absolutely rocked our wedding. He followed our playlist to the tee (ceremony songs, cocktail hour music, mother/son dances, etc. etc.) He literally did everything we asked, exactly as we asked it. The great thing was that he checked in several times throughout the event to see how we were liking the music, and what we'd like to do next (i.e. have dinner or dance a bit). We (and our guests) did not get off the dance floor all night! He was so responsive to the crowd and what was hot. I had requested a song and it cleared the dance floor (whoops - that's what you get when you request Iggy and Britney, I guess). He quickly changed the music and everyone ran right back to the floor lol. He was on his toes the whole night! On top of that, he was friendly, cool, funny and so easy-going. We cannot say enough about him - AMAZING and we highly recommend!!

Services Used: DJ

Joe Falco was a fabulous DJ. Throughout the year of plan Joe guided us in planning our event. He used top of the line equipment. We booked the media package which came with TVs that he synced pictures of us from our engagement and our childhood while we danced with each other and our parents. He took bios we wrote about our bridal party and incorporated the background information as he announced everyone. Joe's team took pictures as the party went on and uploaded them directly to the TVs. Joe worked with our photographer and pictures before our ceremony, during our ceremony, and after our ceremony were uploaded. He made our special day magical and are so grateful for all his hard work. After our wedding Joe took video footage from our wedding and made a short snapshot video of our reception. This blew me away. You truly don't realize how quickly the day passes and it was such a special surprise to watch a snapshot of our reception 3 days after our wedding! I can't thank Joe and his team enough for making our
day truly an unforgettable moment!!!

Amanda & Tim
7/24/15

Services Used: DJ

Jason Jani DJ-ed our reception at Battello 7/18/15 -- and it was amazing!! The dance floor was packed for the entire time, and everyone was dancing up a storm! Even our aunts and uncles who don't usually dance! We requested a bunch of songs and left the rest up to him -- and everyone was raving at how great he was! I actually got an email from my aunt saying her feet hurt because she never dances this much, haha. My husband and I danced the entire night from start to finish! Jason made our night beyond memorable and people are still contacting us about how much fun they had and out of all the weddings they have been to, ours was by far their favorite with the best DJ!! Also - go for the Instasnap booth, it's so fun :) Thanks, Jason!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

AMAZINGG!!! If you are still looking for a DJ for your wedding, look no further. You MUST book with SCE Event Group. Jason Jani and the SCE Event Group made my wedding absolutely amazing. We had around 240 guests and the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE time. Jason orchestrated a dance off so insanely that people were dancing on their tables and chairs. Although we had a younger crowd at our wedding, the older crowd was still dancing and having a great time as well. Everyone keeps telling me how much fun they had at my wedding and how great the DJ was. People are telling me it was the best wedding they've ever been to, that they've never had more fun at another wedding, and that they've never been to another wedding were so many people were dancing. Jason is so talented and truly great at what he does so do yourself a favor and book the SCE Event Group now. I promise you that it will be the best wedding decision you can make.

Services Used: DJ

I cannot begin to express what an amazing experience we had with Tony Tee Neto and the entire SCE Event Group family. From the first time I saw Tony perform at a friends wedding I knew I wanted to use him for my own wedding! The energy, organization, and professionalism that Tony had was unprecedented and I could not have asked for a smoother reception. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! Thank you Tony Tee for making our wedding day one we will truly never forget!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bill and Tom are the best DJs I have ever had! They made our wedding fantastic and so memorable. No matter what happened the dance floor was always packed, which is exactly what we wanted. Everyone keeps talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and we owe it all to Bill and Tom! They are DJ wizards and we are so grateful!