SCE Event Group

A Modern and Boutique-influenced Approach to Outstanding Wedding Entertainment

804 Broadway
Suite 200
West Long Branch, NJ 07764 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SCE Event Group exceeded all of our expectations! We just had our New Years Eve Wedding (12/31/14) at the Radisson in Freehold! From the first day I went to the SCE office, to the day after the wedding..everyone involved has been so responsive and sweet. Jason Jani worked the wedding for us and he did a flawless job! There was actually a moment at the wedding where we spoke for a minute and he made me cry! (happy tears!) I'm not kidding. You can tell he is sincere and truly wants you to have a wonderful wedding. And we did, thanks to him. Besides the fact that Jason played exactly what we wanted and kept us dancing the ENTIRE NIGHT, (and I AM NOT A DANCER!) the lighting really made the room look on point. I can't imagine what it would have been like without it!

While we were eating they posted up pictures on the big screens for everyone to see. Pictures they had just taken! And they linked our hashtag so every time someone posted a photo on Instagram or Facebook with our #hastag, we saw them instantly! The set up they have is beautiful, its very clean and modern. The Photo Booth was also great! Definitely a must have. The guests couldn't get enough of it. I heard nothing but amazing things about Jason and SCE..but once I witnessed it for myself I was blown away. I can't thank them enough for making our night so perfect and magical. They really know what they are doing and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much Jason, and the entire SCE staff for making our wedding the best we could have ever imagined!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WoW! Where to begin?! We first heard of SCE from a friend who used their services for their wedding in 2014. Once we got engaged we knew right away who we would go with. Tony Tee Neto provided our DJ services and we also used their Photo Booth services. Tony was Uh-Maze-Ing! Throughout the year leading up to our wedding, we lived in Charlotte and Northern Virginia, Tony was VERY accommodating with emails and phone conversations. We first met Tony the night of our wedding and we knew right away it was going to be a great night! He worked during the holidays to mix together our first dance song (I'm Yours by Jason Mraz and Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars). That was a HIT!! I cannot say enough about his work and how amazing the night was! It was everything my husband and I dreamed it would be and more! Tony kept the energy in the room up all night (literally)! And since it was on NYE it was even more of a celebration! Everyone LOVED his music choices and raved about it for days after. I had a friend that actually personally messaged him on FB to tell him what an amazing job he did at our wedding. The Photo Booth was, of course, a hit and we LOVED looking at the beautiful book they provided! Tony & the SCE Event Group has left us with unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime!! Again, thank you for your services and I would most definitely recommend y'all to anyone in the area!! :)

~Danielle & Chris

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After having the time of our lives at my best friend's wedding, my husband and I knew that booking SCE and DJ Jeff Scott Gould for our wedding was a no-brainer. Within days of booking our venue, our DJ was also booked! SCE is extremely reasonably priced for all their services and are flexible in creating packages that will personalize your day. Ultimately, our wedding was an absolute BLAST! The entire party was on the dance floor for the entire wedding. I loved how Jeff touched base with us every step of the way to make sure things were going to plan. I had calls the next day asking who my DJ was so they could inquire for their own wedding. I recommend SCE with no reservations! They were one of the best decisions I made in my wedding process.

Thanks for everything :)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know what more I can say about SCE Group that hasn't already been said! They are amazing!! Jason made our wedding day something special. He took our thoughts and a created a masterpiece with it. He took every extra step humanly possible to make us feel special. We used a song by a certain DJ group we liked and Jason reached out to them and they made a special video for my wife and I. It was amazing for him to do that. Jason kept people dancing all night and played the perfect song at every moment. We also had the photobooth and it was a HUGE hit!!! Everyone loved it and raved about it!!! All and all it was an amazing night and we couldn't have done it without Jason and SCE. You would be crazy not to book these guys for your wedding!!!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose SCE after attending a wedding they were djing. My fiance and I knew that we picked our dj company that night and didn't look any further. We had Christian as our DJ for our wedding last night. He was amazing. Christian had everyone on the dance floor the whole time. I would definitely recommend him and SCE event group.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Jason Jani DJ our wedding just recently. By far the best choice we made in our wedding planning. He did an absolutely amazing job! Jason made the whole process easy, understood the vibe of the room-and the music to play form it, had every single person in the room dancing and his interactions with the crowd were great-but not over the top. Every person at our wedding commented on how great he was. So if you're looking for a the perfect DJ for your wedding, I'd go with SCE and Jason Jani.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Jeff from SCE and he provided us with the most amazing experience. My husband and I chose him because he seemed fun, down to earth, and high energy. We told him we wanted a club-like setting with specific music and he hit a homerun. The party never stopped, I even forgot to eat dessert, and they let me guest DJ a song. We also rented furniture from them and had it snow during our first dance. Jeff surprised my husband and I on the day of the wedding with additional lighting and CO2 effects. It was truly an amazing experience. If you chose anyone else I'm sorry.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW!!! Paul and his crew did an outstanding job, his energy and transitions with the music made it an awesome wedding, everything was perfect, I can't say enough about those guys. We had so many compliments from our guest saying it was one of the best wedding they had even been too. Those guys ROCK!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding on 12-6-14 was EVERYTHING I had ever hoped for and so much more! My DJ, Paul Knox with SCE Event group, played a major role in why my wedding was simply amazing! I have nothing but positive things to say about Paul. If you want your dance floor to be packed all night long, Paul is your man! If you want phenomenal music played all night long, Paul is your man! If you want high energy, Paul is your man! I felt like I was at the best dance club in town. I had so many people tell me that my wedding was one of the best they've ever been to......we all know that's largely in part due to my entertainment!

I planned my wedding in just under 6 months so you can imagine my stress level. Paul and SCE Event group really helped ease my stress level from day one. They are so professional and truly know the ins and outs of weddings. They always contacted me if they needed anything from me so I never had to worry about a thing. Paul was always available to speak with whether it be by phone, email or Skype. SCE Event Group offers a ton of enhancements like up lighting, photo booths and monograms. My husband and I chose the monogram (which the bride and groom can design) and snow......that's right, snow! I have the coolest picture of Ross and I dancing our first dance while it snowed inside our venue! The snow was a huge hit for all involved! I highly recommend it for winter weddings. As an added bonus to all of this, Paul took over 50 pictures at our reception and later posted them for all to see!! He got some amazing shots too!!!

It is very apparent that Paul loves what he does and wants the bride and groom to have a phenomenal wedding. He is nothing but professional and takes pride in his work. Thank you Paul for playing a major role in why my wedding was PERFECT!!!

-Tara & Ross

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough great things about Tony Tee Neto. He was amazing with everything my husband and I requested to make our night go as perfect as it did. My main request was to have everyone dancing right after we did the important dances and he pulled through! Almost every chair was empty!!! The only time my husband and I sat down were for the toasts and for dinner! We danced the entire night!!!! I would recommend Tony to anyone for ANY occasion! He is so personable, friendly.. I mean we are friends on Facebook and Instagram now and I love it!!! : ) I want to thank everyone at SCE as well you have an amazing staff! Everyone is very polite, professional and fun!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!
Melanie & Chris Wojick

• Wedding: 12/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff Scott Gould did our wedding at Clarks landing yachet club, My family has know him for years and years. He has done all our family events for as long as I can remember We had him do the full nine, wall lighting, dance floor lighting, photobooth, dancing on the cloud, and of course the full DJ package. Jeff keep the crowed going from the moment we started to the last song, the dance floor was always packed, Jeff kept the whole wedding running perfectly, we could not have ask for anything more, if you don't pick SCE your missing out. Thanks Jeff for everything. Love Vincent and Kaitlyn Risalvato

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow I have nothing but amazing reviews about sce event group. My husband and I worked Had Joe Falco do our wedding and he exceeded all our expectations. From the moment we met Joe we knew we were in good hands. He was so friendly, respectful, funny, and accommodated every request we had. He even went out of his way to talk to my maid of honor and come up with a great toast that had everyone laughing by displaying funny videos on the screens. Now to the wedding. My guests are still raving about it that it was th best wedding they went to. I keep getting awesome feedback specifically about Joe and how good he was! EVERYONE was dancing the entire night. People who I've never even seen dance before were dancing because they really couldn't just sit still to the awesome music! Sce offers so many cool features and stands out from all the rest. Joe also brought with him a photographer who displayed pictures from our reception on the screens. All my guests are asking for copies because they are so professional! They went above and beyond. They are just so generous and you really feel they care so much about making your wedding the best night of your life. I Plan on using sce for future events and I recommend everyone to use them!!! I'm so grateful for their entertainment. Best DJ ever!!

Dana and mike Veneziale

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elissa and Jon's Wedding.

We had our wedding on November 22nd, 2014 and we had Jason Jani from SCE be our DJ for the event. The wedding was awesome, Jason arrived early and walked my wife and I through the whole process. We really felt like we weren't just another customer and that made it special. The best part of the process what when we first met with Jason, he was the first DJ we met with and we signed that night. His company shows a classy and fun environment and made us feel very comfortable. Whenever we needed them they were there and we highly recommend them to anyone who is need.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I attended a few SCE weddings last year and some non-SCE weddings.
Without a doubt, SCE weddings are better than the rest. When I got
engaged, I didn't bother to check out anyone else because I knew that
they would deliver. You should never cheap out on the DJ because this
is what make or breaks your wedding- an open bar and great music.
Jeff Gould was amazing. He was patient with us when we couldn't decide
on what music we wanted to play. He spent hours with us going over the
details (he didn't have to spend that much time with us but we were
kind of picky about the music and he didn't seem to mind giving up an
evening to ease our minds). The whole DJ set up was awesome. Very
modern. The screens had an awesome frame around them. They looked like
moving paintings hanging seamlessly on the wall. He played a perfect
music selection that kept the entire wedding dancing the whole night.
Multiple people called/texted me the next day to say how amazing the
DJ was. I just can't say enough nice things about these guys (and
girls). SCE is awesome. The end.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paul was the absolute best DJ we could have asked for. The morning of my wedding, my uncle, who was supposed to play "Here Comes The Bride," got sick, and Paul had to jump in last minute and make it happen. He was 100% flexible and 100% on the ball the entire day. I would recommend him for any wedding! Paul had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, and he can fulfill absolutely any request! Paul and SCE are the best!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired SCE for two events during our wedding. The first event was a Bangladeshi cultural evening which was DJ'd by Jeff Gould. They also provided the lighting for that event. Jeff killed it! he's not even from the region, but was able to grasp my culture and create an incredible evening!! the music was right on and the lighting was perfect.

Jason Jani hosted the actual wedding ceremony and reception. He completely understood Ryan and I and created a playlist that was far beyond our expectations. throughout the night, the dance floor was packed and everyone loved every song. he was a great emcee and kept each of our guests engaged. most importantly, he created a beautiful lighting design that made our space look so incredible!!! I've never seen it sparkle and shine the way it did for our wedding night! 

a million thanks to Jason, Jeff, and the entire SCE team! you are all incredible and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
chEEkidElinkwEnt
888-278-0900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards