SCE Event Group

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jay and his staff at sound connection are truly amazing! It's almost a year later and we still have people raving about our wedding and the set up and music that they put together. I recently watched my video and everyone was non stop on the dancefloor. Every age group enjoyed the music! I can not say enough about them all and I am so happy that I chose them to entertain the most important event in our life. You will not be disappointed. You will be completely satisfied with their work!!! We also did the photobooth which I highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ

We had chosen Paul Knox to be our wedding DJ based on reviews we had read and man were those reviews on point!! Paul did an awesome job and we are receiving endless compliments on his job well done by our entire family! He got everyone hyped and moving.... Not one person sat the whole night. I even saw my 66 year old mom with a recent hip replacement twerking! Yes... Twerking! I couldn't be more pleased with SCE and Paul Knox. They are highly, highly recommend!!!!!! Awesome job Paul!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeff Scott Gould was unbelievable from Day 1. He was great in helping us set up our playlist and plan everything before hand as well as extremely accommodating to any changes we made, including changes we made seconds before the Bridal Party was introduced. He had an incredible playlist that had a great mix of fast and slow dance songs as well as great music for the meals. Our friends and family told us the next morning how much fun they had and how sore their legs and feet were from dancing all night. We highly recommend SCE to anyone looking for an extremely entertaining night!

Services Used: DJ

I'm not one for leaving reviews but these guys really do deserve the highest rating.

We had Joe for our DJ and he was absolutely great. He was very laid back and professional which was great for us to deal with. We had a bit more requirements as far as music went and maybe not all of them were the best for everyone else to dance to but Joe made some really great decisions on what music to play that night and played our stuff and kept everyone on the dance floor at the same time! His game for giving away the centerpieces was really fun and had everyone laughing. We had a surprise at the cake cutting that he was spot on for with music and sound effects.

It was a great night and Joe and John made it really special! Thank you so much guys!

Services Used: DJ

We could not be any happier with Paul Knox and SCE!! They were actually at a family wedding two years before ours, and we loved them, so inquired about having them at ours. From day one we couldn't be happier with the whole team. Everyone was always responsive, accommodating and they were incredibly flexible with our schedules! Paul met with us a couple times to talk about what we were looking for, the "vibe" we were going for and the variety of music we were interested in playing at our wedding. There's not a doubt that he's truly passionate about his job and made every effort to understand how we envisioned the music for our day. He absolutely nailed it!! Paul Knox and SCE were absolutely AMAZING and made our wedding one that everyone would truly remember! From the uplighting to the variety of music, everything was ALWAYS perfect. Paul was awesome! We 100% HIGHLY RECOMMEND SCE to anyone looking for an awesome wedding DJ! They won't disappoint!!!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Jeff and his staff did an amazing job at our wedding. We were quite particular about the music that we wanted, Jeff definitely listened and created a really awesome mix from what we selected. All the guests had an amazing time - the music brought together people not only from multiple generations but also from multiple countries, from Germany to Korea! I would wholeheartedly recommend the services of the talented SCE Event Group to any bride!

Services Used: DJ

We had the privelege of working with DJ Paul Knox for our wedding. He kept everyone dancing the whole night. I could not have asked for a better person to DJ our wedding. He made the song selection process so easy and played everything we had discussed at our final meeting. The photobooth was enjoyed by everyone at the wedding. We loved looking through the book with all of the photos. Not only did DJ Paul exceed our expectations he ended the night with a surprise for my husband and I . We chose to have the bridal party enter to the beat of Slick Rick's Mona Lisa. DJ Paul chose to play the full version of Mona Lisa as our last song. Such a great surprise for us and a great ending to a great night!!! Thank you soo much for making our wedding a great one and keeping us and our guests dancing all night long!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Joe Falco was so flexible when meeting with us. My husband just started a new job and we gave him a very limited number of days and times we could meet, and he was able to meet us. Whenever I needed to tell him something he would respond by email and text in a flash. The night of the wedding he blew me away, everything was perfect and he really worked the crowd. It's amazing how someone that we only met a few times could know exactly what we wanted, but he did. I wouldn't change a thing.

Services Used: DJ

Joe Falcon was amazing! Everyone raved about how much fun they all had at the wedding because of the variety of music played and how there was not one awkward moment or transition! We gave Joe little input and just asked that he keep the party going and play a diverse mix of music with smooth transitions and he did not disappoint. He even remembered my bridal party's names - what a fabulous company with amazing DJs!

Services Used: DJ

Rockstars. That's what Jason Jani and the whole entire SCE Event Group made us feel like on our big day. From the day we met Jay all the way to the very end of our party, he made us feel like one of the family and treated us great! The music was incredible, he had our grandparents dancing! We are multicultural and had a couple requests of Italian songs, it was no problem at all for Jay and his team. We also had a photobot provided by their photobooth division - those guys were excellent as well. If you're looking for the best DJ for your wedding, look no further. Thanks Jason and SCE event group for making our dreams reality!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We could not have been happier with Paul Knox and the SCE group!! Great music and atmosphere. Paul's energy kept the party going all night and there was not a single complaint. I would absolutely use them again for any future events!

Services Used: DJ

We were introduced to Jeff Scott Gould during a previous wedding. We loved his style and decided to book him for our wedding as well. SCE will meet with you as many times as you need to go over what you want for your wedding day. They even skype or Facetime if you can't meet in person. Jeff listened to our requests and kept the dance floor

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Paul Knox is the best!!! He and the staff at SCE were very easy to work with. The whole process was seamless. Paul really knows his stuff and makes sure that you are comfortable with every detail leading up to and at the reception. My husband and I had a blast at our Wedding and I know all of our guests did too. They are still raving about what a great party it was!! There wasn't an empty spot on the dance floor for the entire night. The photo booth was also a crowd favorite and we got some great pictures of our guests letting loose! We are so happy that we chose SCE Event Group as our Dj's for our special day. The reception was better than we ever imagined it would be and we attribute a lot of that to the greatness of DJ Paul and SCE! Thank you for helping make our Wedding Day a VERY special and memorable day for not only us, but our family and friends as well :)

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used SCE Event Group for uplighting and a photobooth for our wedding and couldn't have been happier! The team was always responsive and setup the booth and lighting prior to cocktail hour so guests wouldn't be disrupted. The photobooth was such a great touch at our wedding...the guests absolutely loved it and looking back at the album we received is a blast. Thank you so much for making our wedding more special!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason Jani of SCE was amazing. He listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond to make our wedding THE PERFECT celebration.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeff Scott Gould and SCE Event Group are absolutely amazing! I initially met Jeff at a bridal show and loved his energy and personality right away. We ended up booking them a few months later and it was the best decision we could have made. On the night of our wedding, the dance floor was packed all night (with people that I've never even seen dance!) and all the additional services that they provided were above and beyond as well. I received a ton of compliments about Jeff and have recommended SCE to a number of friends and family and it has only been a week since our wedding! "Best wedding ever" has been repeated so many times in the last week and I honestly attribute that to Jeff and SCE. They were so helpful and prepared and made the whole process SO easy for us. Jeff really understood what we were looking for and executed it seamlessly with an incredible energy. Thank you Jeff & SCE for making our wedding even better than we could ever imagined!! Dennis & Tiffany Whelan

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ