SCE Event Group

A Modern and Boutique-influenced Approach to Outstanding Wedding Entertainment

804 Broadway
Suite 200
West Long Branch, NJ 07764 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose SCE after attending a wedding they were djing. My fiance and I knew that we picked our dj company that night and didn't look any further. We had Christian as our DJ for our wedding last night. He was amazing. Christian had everyone on the dance floor the whole time. I would definitely recommend him and SCE event group.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Jeff from SCE and he provided us with the most amazing experience. My husband and I chose him because he seemed fun, down to earth, and high energy. We told him we wanted a club-like setting with specific music and he hit a homerun. The party never stopped, I even forgot to eat dessert, and they let me guest DJ a song. We also rented furniture from them and had it snow during our first dance. Jeff surprised my husband and I on the day of the wedding with additional lighting and CO2 effects. It was truly an amazing experience. If you chose anyone else I'm sorry.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW!!! Paul and his crew did an outstanding job, his energy and transitions with the music made it an awesome wedding, everything was perfect, I can't say enough about those guys. We had so many compliments from our guest saying it was one of the best wedding they had even been too. Those guys ROCK!!!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff Scott Gould did our wedding at Clarks landing yachet club, My family has know him for years and years. He has done all our family events for as long as I can remember We had him do the full nine, wall lighting, dance floor lighting, photobooth, dancing on the cloud, and of course the full DJ package. Jeff keep the crowed going from the moment we started to the last song, the dance floor was always packed, Jeff kept the whole wedding running perfectly, we could not have ask for anything more, if you don't pick SCE your missing out. Thanks Jeff for everything. Love Vincent and Kaitlyn Risalvato

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow I have nothing but amazing reviews about sce event group. My husband and I worked Had Joe Falco do our wedding and he exceeded all our expectations. From the moment we met Joe we knew we were in good hands. He was so friendly, respectful, funny, and accommodated every request we had. He even went out of his way to talk to my maid of honor and come up with a great toast that had everyone laughing by displaying funny videos on the screens. Now to the wedding. My guests are still raving about it that it was th best wedding they went to. I keep getting awesome feedback specifically about Joe and how good he was! EVERYONE was dancing the entire night. People who I've never even seen dance before were dancing because they really couldn't just sit still to the awesome music! Sce offers so many cool features and stands out from all the rest. Joe also brought with him a photographer who displayed pictures from our reception on the screens. All my guests are asking for copies because they are so professional! They went above and beyond. They are just so generous and you really feel they care so much about making your wedding the best night of your life. I Plan on using sce for future events and I recommend everyone to use them!!! I'm so grateful for their entertainment. Best DJ ever!!

Dana and mike Veneziale

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elissa and Jon's Wedding.

We had our wedding on November 22nd, 2014 and we had Jason Jani from SCE be our DJ for the event. The wedding was awesome, Jason arrived early and walked my wife and I through the whole process. We really felt like we weren't just another customer and that made it special. The best part of the process what when we first met with Jason, he was the first DJ we met with and we signed that night. His company shows a classy and fun environment and made us feel very comfortable. Whenever we needed them they were there and we highly recommend them to anyone who is need.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I attended a few SCE weddings last year and some non-SCE weddings.
Without a doubt, SCE weddings are better than the rest. When I got
engaged, I didn't bother to check out anyone else because I knew that
they would deliver. You should never cheap out on the DJ because this
is what make or breaks your wedding- an open bar and great music.
Jeff Gould was amazing. He was patient with us when we couldn't decide
on what music we wanted to play. He spent hours with us going over the
details (he didn't have to spend that much time with us but we were
kind of picky about the music and he didn't seem to mind giving up an
evening to ease our minds). The whole DJ set up was awesome. Very
modern. The screens had an awesome frame around them. They looked like
moving paintings hanging seamlessly on the wall. He played a perfect
music selection that kept the entire wedding dancing the whole night.
Multiple people called/texted me the next day to say how amazing the
DJ was. I just can't say enough nice things about these guys (and
girls). SCE is awesome. The end.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paul was the absolute best DJ we could have asked for. The morning of my wedding, my uncle, who was supposed to play "Here Comes The Bride," got sick, and Paul had to jump in last minute and make it happen. He was 100% flexible and 100% on the ball the entire day. I would recommend him for any wedding! Paul had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, and he can fulfill absolutely any request! Paul and SCE are the best!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired SCE for two events during our wedding. The first event was a Bangladeshi cultural evening which was DJ'd by Jeff Gould. They also provided the lighting for that event. Jeff killed it! he's not even from the region, but was able to grasp my culture and create an incredible evening!! the music was right on and the lighting was perfect.

Jason Jani hosted the actual wedding ceremony and reception. He completely understood Ryan and I and created a playlist that was far beyond our expectations. throughout the night, the dance floor was packed and everyone loved every song. he was a great emcee and kept each of our guests engaged. most importantly, he created a beautiful lighting design that made our space look so incredible!!! I've never seen it sparkle and shine the way it did for our wedding night! 

a million thanks to Jason, Jeff, and the entire SCE team! you are all incredible and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
chEEkidElinkwEnt
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christian was the DJ for our wedding. He was great! Our dance floor was full all night. He played a great mix of music, some requested by us and some chosen by him. We couldn't have been happier.

We also rented a photobooth through SCE. The attendant was awesome, the photos printed very fast and it blended in with the decor of the venue. The photo book we received was high quality as well.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paul Knox was incredibly professional ! He was extremely attentive and very easy to work with. Everyone at our wedding raved about the DJ , photo booth , and pictures taken by SCE Event Group. Given such a stressful time planning a wedding it is nice to know that Paul took his job very serious and helped make our special day perfect. I would highly recommend Paul Knox and we thank Paul, Jason Jani and the SCE Event Group.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Paul Knox as our DJ for our wedding and we would highly recommend him and SCE. Our experience from beginning to finish was professional. We danced all night long because of the great music played by Paul. Many of our guests came up to us and told us how they thought the DJ was awesome. We also booked uplighting and a monogram from SCE and was extremely pleased with both. Book Paul for your wedding and you will have a great time!!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tony is the BEST! Everyone knows music can make or break a wedding. After seeing him at a friend's wedding, we knew we had to have him for ours because he had us on the dance floor the entire night. He did it again! My husband and I were dancing all night long, along with all of our guests. Everyone kept telling me how awesome he was and how much fun they were having! Not only is he great at his job, but he is one of the nicest people. When you sit down for your first meeting, he makes you feel as if you have been friends forever. He is really personable and truly cares about making your day special.

Anything you want, SCE can basically make happen.

My husband and I love live entertainment and felt like it could take things to the next level, so we knew we wanted a percussionist. After going to one of SCE's private affairs, we saw Crystal and knew she would be perfect for our wedding. She was awesome! We also decided last minute... (two weeks before the wedding) we wanted a sax player. I emailed Tony, and he and Ali who works in the office got right back to me and made it happen! We even used a violinist for our ceremony.

Everyone we worked and spoke with was always very professional and extremely helpful and nice!

Thank you Tony and SCE for making our wedding day perfect!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with SCE and Jeff Scott was awesome!! We had an amazing time at our wedding and got compliments on the dj, lighting, ect all night! We would recommend SCE to anyone looking for a company to host a party.

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paul Knox and SCE provided an absolute amazing experience at our wedding! We used them for the ceremony music as well as our reception. Paul kept our dance floor packed all night! We highly recommend Paul and SCE!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I would HIGHLY recommend Christian and SCE to anyone. Nobody could stop dancing because Christian really made the dance floor amazing. The entire party loved the music, and generally SCE was a pleasure to work with. They give you a night to remember!

1 Review
888-278-0900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards