SCE Event Group

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jay and his staff at sound connection are truly amazing! It's almost a year later and we still have people raving about our wedding and the set up and music that they put together. I recently watched my video and everyone was non stop on the dancefloor. Every age group enjoyed the music! I can not say enough about them all and I am so happy that I chose them to entertain the most important event in our life. You will not be disappointed. You will be completely satisfied with their work!!! We also did the photobooth which I highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ

We cannot say enough about Joe Falco and the SCE Event Group. We got a recommendation from a friend of a friend who said he DJ'd a wedding she went to and he was fantastic. From the very beginning, SCE as a whole was professional, responsive, flexible, and helpful on so many levels. There was never a moment that we were concerned or worried that things weren't getting done or that they weren't committed to our event. Joe absolutely rocked our wedding. He followed our playlist to the tee (ceremony songs, cocktail hour music, mother/son dances, etc. etc.) He literally did everything we asked, exactly as we asked it. The great thing was that he checked in several times throughout the event to see how we were liking the music, and what we'd like to do next (i.e. have dinner or dance a bit). We (and our guests) did not get off the dance floor all night! He was so responsive to the crowd and what was hot. I had requested a song and it cleared the dance floor (whoops - that's what you get when you request Iggy and Britney, I guess). He quickly changed the music and everyone ran right back to the floor lol. He was on his toes the whole night! On top of that, he was friendly, cool, funny and so easy-going. We cannot say enough about him - AMAZING and we highly recommend!!

Services Used: DJ

Joe Falco was a fabulous DJ. Throughout the year of plan Joe guided us in planning our event. He used top of the line equipment. We booked the media package which came with TVs that he synced pictures of us from our engagement and our childhood while we danced with each other and our parents. He took bios we wrote about our bridal party and incorporated the background information as he announced everyone. Joe's team took pictures as the party went on and uploaded them directly to the TVs. Joe worked with our photographer and pictures before our ceremony, during our ceremony, and after our ceremony were uploaded. He made our special day magical and are so grateful for all his hard work. After our wedding Joe took video footage from our wedding and made a short snapshot video of our reception. This blew me away. You truly don't realize how quickly the day passes and it was such a special surprise to watch a snapshot of our reception 3 days after our wedding! I can't thank Joe and his team enough for making our
day truly an unforgettable moment!!!

Amanda & Tim
7/24/15

Services Used: DJ

AMAZINGG!!! If you are still looking for a DJ for your wedding, look no further. You MUST book with SCE Event Group. Jason Jani and the SCE Event Group made my wedding absolutely amazing. We had around 240 guests and the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE time. Jason orchestrated a dance off so insanely that people were dancing on their tables and chairs. Although we had a younger crowd at our wedding, the older crowd was still dancing and having a great time as well. Everyone keeps telling me how much fun they had at my wedding and how great the DJ was. People are telling me it was the best wedding they've ever been to, that they've never had more fun at another wedding, and that they've never been to another wedding were so many people were dancing. Jason is so talented and truly great at what he does so do yourself a favor and book the SCE Event Group now. I promise you that it will be the best wedding decision you can make.

Services Used: DJ

I cannot begin to express what an amazing experience we had with Tony Tee Neto and the entire SCE Event Group family. From the first time I saw Tony perform at a friends wedding I knew I wanted to use him for my own wedding! The energy, organization, and professionalism that Tony had was unprecedented and I could not have asked for a smoother reception. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! Thank you Tony Tee for making our wedding day one we will truly never forget!!!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Christian and the entire staff at SCE were more helpful and amazing than we could have even hoped for. Leading up to our wedding they weren't one of those vendors who called us the day before to verify songs and names etc. Our wedding day wouldn't have been as amazing and perfect as it was without SCE there. They took care of our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception music as well as our up lighting. Our guests did not leave the dance floor all night. Christian was so easy to talk to and so personable that I felt like he was a part of our family rather than a vendor. We had guests asking for his card and contact information before the cake was even cut. There should be no question on who you choose for your DJ. I can not thank them enough for making our day even better than we could have imagined!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Tony Tee and the entire staff at SCE Event group are amazing. From the moment we sat down with Tony we knew we wanted to hire him to DJ our wedding. He was so enthusiastic and knowlegable about everything. He was absolutely everything we hoped for and more. We only gave him 4 or 5 of our favorite songs and from there he was able to get a good idea of the type of party we wanted. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time. Many people complimented Tony throughout the evening and the next day. If we ever need a DJ again i know exactly where i will go.

Services Used: DJ

Tony and the WHOLE crew at SCE was A-MAZ-ING!! Not only were my husband and I BLOWN away by how great they were, but each and every guest from our wedding has said the same! They kept everyone entertained and on dance floor. Tony made sure our day ran PERFECTLY from our ceremony to coocktail hour through our ENTIRE reception! ALSO! The personal touches Tony added throughout the day were SOOOOO heartfelt and touching he had everyone bursting at the seams with laughter and happy tears! I would HIGHLY recommend SCE group to ANYONE not only looking for a "DJ"... But, so much more... Personality, fun, expertise, enthusiasm, knowledge, passion, and an obvious love for what they do! SCE all the way!! Thanks again soooooooo very much Tony! Your "big red barn" wedding was a success and Luke and I (and all of our guests!) want to thank YOU for such a ROCKIN day!!
-Megs and Luke

Services Used: DJ

Jeff Gould and everyone at SCE Event group were Incredible!! Jeff was so great from our first meeting until we said goodbye after our wedding! He kept our guests on the dance floor ALL night and the music choices/mixes/flow was amazing!! We love Jeff and would recommend him and SCE to every one of our friends and family!!!! Thank you for making our night so memorable!

Services Used: DJ

One of the most important things for my wedding was to make sure that everyone had a great time. That would have been impossible without great music. I considered a few DJs but when Jeff Tisman, our photographer (who himself is one of the best in the business) recommended Tony Tee from SCE as the best, I did not hesitate. Since we were out of town couple, we did not get a chance to meet with Tony until the day of the wedding. But we hired Tony without meeting him or interviewing him. All we had to do was watch a few of his demo. And we never regreted that decision. Tony was great! And dealing with SCE was a pleasure. From the first time they reached out to us, to executing the contract, to selecting music and filling out a form online, to having our "meeting" with Tony by Skype - all was a breeze and a pleasure! All of our guests had a great time and even guests who "never" dance, surprised me (and many others!) by dancing non-stop at our wedding. Tony is very personable, easygoing and takes his job very seriously (i.e. making sure that you don't take yourself very seriously and have fun!).

Services Used: DJ

My husband & I had Christian LaGrotteria as our wedding DJ last Friday, June 26th and it was nothing short of amazing!!!! From the first meeting with him to the actual wedding day everything went perfectly and smoothly. So many of our guests commented on how great the party & music was and how there was a huge selection of music for any age to dance to. We would recommend Christian to anyone for their wedding & actually have friends who booked Christian for their upcoming October wedding as well. Simply amazing & couldn't ask for anything better on our special day! Thank you so much, Christian!! :)
-Dave & Alex Kuperus

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I worked with Tony for our June 26th wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with our event. We found Tony through friends who were having him at their wedding and once we saw him in action at our friends event, we knew we made the right choice! From the very beginning, Tony makes you feel like you have been friends for years. He is personable, approachable and just a genuinely nice person. He never pushed us to do anything we didn't want and was always available to help us make decisions we were stuck on. He even pulled off a last minute request (I'm talking like less than 48 hours before the wedding) from my bridesmaids to do a little skit during my MOHs speech, and you would think he had months to prepare for it! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and our guests repeatedly commented how great of a time they had. We also used the photo booth rental from SCE which was a HUGE hit! I was an extremely nervous bride, and it was awesome to work with someone that you could completely trust in making your event amazing. We hope to be able to party with Tony and SCE at future events!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Many people agree that the entertainment of a wedding is one of the most memorable and important aspects when planning the "perfect" day. It also could be one of the most stressful parts however that was not the case at all for my husband Joe and I. Dexter Feliciano not only made our day one that no one would ever forget but he made the process relaxing and enjoyable. He is amazing at what he does because he truly enjoys throwing a party! His attention to detail is unmatched and the amount he cares about his work shows throughout. Anyone who was at our wedding said that who we were showed through the day and Dex was a huge part in that. My husband and I did things the non-traditional way with a couple surprises and Dex was not at all hesitant to roll with the punches. He likes the individuality in a couple and will make sure the uniqueness and love shine through. He was able to get the party started and from that moment the party did not stop! We would also like to thank his team for the amazing job setting up not only the screens, monogram and lighting but the awesome photobooth which everyone had many laughs and we were able to reminisse with a quality book. Thank you again to Dexter and his team for a truly unforgettable day!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We couldn't have imagined a better wedding reception and it was all thanks to Christian! I can't say enough good things about him!! The dance floor was packed all night and he knew exactly what we all wanted to hear! Throughout the planning process, Christian was super easy to work with and get in touch with if we needed him. He accommodated all our wants for the wedding and was very professional! We received compliments all night on how awesome Christian was and we totally agree! I would recommend him to anyone looking for entertainment for their wedding!! Thanks Christian!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Joe Falco was our DJ and he was simply amazing! We had our wedding at Mallard Yacht Club on LBI and the lighting Joe set up in both our cocktail hour area (which is also where the after party was) and the main ballroom was simply beautiful. It felt like we were in a fun nightclub, which was the exact experience my husband and I were trying to create. Our friends and family kept coming up to use saying it was the best music they've ever experienced at a wedding. I did NOT want traditional wedding music--no September, etc. I wanted the music to stay current, fresh, and fun with a few solid throwbacks (Billy Jean and Livin On A Prayer are some examples). Other than that, our crowd loves hip hop and house music, and Joe did an amazing job at navigating this for our young and older guests -- he would play a fun current song and drop a house beat at the end. He was simply phenomenal and took care of all of our requests and needs! Thank you Joe and SCE!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We can't thank Christian and SCE enough for the awesome time that was had at our wedding! I HIGHLY recommend Christian and SCE for anyone looking for an awesome DJ. Our guest can't stop talking about what a great time they had. Throughout the whole planning process Christian was there to help us and answer any questions we had or offer suggestions.