SCE Event Group

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jay and his staff at sound connection are truly amazing! It's almost a year later and we still have people raving about our wedding and the set up and music that they put together. I recently watched my video and everyone was non stop on the dancefloor. Every age group enjoyed the music! I can not say enough about them all and I am so happy that I chose them to entertain the most important event in our life. You will not be disappointed. You will be completely satisfied with their work!!! We also did the photobooth which I highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ

We couldn't have imagined a better wedding reception and it was all thanks to Christian! I can't say enough good things about him!! The dance floor was packed all night and he knew exactly what we all wanted to hear! Throughout the planning process, Christian was super easy to work with and get in touch with if we needed him. He accommodated all our wants for the wedding and was very professional! We received compliments all night on how awesome Christian was and we totally agree! I would recommend him to anyone looking for entertainment for their wedding!! Thanks Christian!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Joe Falco was our DJ and he was simply amazing! We had our wedding at Mallard Yacht Club on LBI and the lighting Joe set up in both our cocktail hour area (which is also where the after party was) and the main ballroom was simply beautiful. It felt like we were in a fun nightclub, which was the exact experience my husband and I were trying to create. Our friends and family kept coming up to use saying it was the best music they've ever experienced at a wedding. I did NOT want traditional wedding music--no September, etc. I wanted the music to stay current, fresh, and fun with a few solid throwbacks (Billy Jean and Livin On A Prayer are some examples). Other than that, our crowd loves hip hop and house music, and Joe did an amazing job at navigating this for our young and older guests -- he would play a fun current song and drop a house beat at the end. He was simply phenomenal and took care of all of our requests and needs! Thank you Joe and SCE!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We can't thank Christian and SCE enough for the awesome time that was had at our wedding! I HIGHLY recommend Christian and SCE for anyone looking for an awesome DJ. Our guest can't stop talking about what a great time they had. Throughout the whole planning process Christian was there to help us and answer any questions we had or offer suggestions.

Services Used: DJ

Christian and his team from SCE were amazing at my reception! Very professional and got the party started right away. I am not saying this because it was my wedding but I have never seen the dance floor so packed in the beginning of any wedding I've been to. The photobooth/DJ combo was well worth it and enjoyed by all. I highly recommend SCE.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had my wedding with SCE, Christian was my DJ on 6/12. Everyone had an exceptional time! three weeks later we are still hearing from our guests what an amazing time they had! The dance floor was full all night long, never was there a song played that I didn't want to hear. Christian did an amazing job making the night exactly how I imagined it. We had a photo booth which was so much fun, my husband and I love looking through the guest book of pictures, it makes for great memories of the night! We also used the voice over option. My daughter wrote a speech for her new stepfather and it was played during their special dance. There are no words to explain how amazing it came out, there were no dry eyes in the entire room during their dance! I cannot express how amazing the night was with Christian as our DJ! I would not recommend anyone else for entertainment for your special day!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony tee nato dj'ed my wedding and he couldn't have been more amazing! He had the crowd going all night! He was so accomDating and understanding of all my needs prior to my affair also! I highly reccomend him and the Sce group! You will not be dissapointed!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough great things about Christian and SCE! He worked with us every step of the way to make our day incredible!! He went over and above to make the night so special and I am so grateful that we chose him! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their event. He takes the time to really get to know the customer and does whatever you need to deliver what you want! There were some things that we knew exactly what we wanted, but some that we needed help with and he was able to provide great advice! He is extremely professional, and would get back to us right away when we had questions. He was very patient in our meetings and made us feel very comfortable with everything! I would not hesitate for one second to book him again! I can't imagine our day without him! Again, I highly recommend SCE and especially Christian!!!

Services Used: DJ

Paul and SCE made our night perfect. Their years of experience were evident from start to finish. We first met with Paul via Skype months in advanced and explained our style and preferences and he was wonderful in walking us through every aspect of our night. He made us feel very comfortable and stayed in touch throughout our planning process, which gave us peace of mind leading up to our big day!

On our wedding day, Paul had everyone out of their seats, dancing until the final song... We knew what a great job he did, but it was nice to hear the same from our guests in the weeks following the wedding.

Thanks SCE! We look forward to having you at further events and recommending you to our friends and family!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I saw Jeff and the crew at a bridal show and knew that I NEEDED Jeff at my wedding. I was right! Jeff was amazing. All our friends and family still talk about the music and vibe of the wedding. Friends are calling it "epic". Because of SCE, I can say my wedding was perfect. The energy, music, lighting... it was just amazing. Thank you so much for making that night the night of our dreams! My friends are getting married next July and are booking Jeff!! See you again!

Services Used: DJ

SCE Event Group was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! Joe and the photobooth team were amazing! Joe worked with us and the band we had hired to create an absolutely FLAWLESS night. Joe is professional and super understanding. He worked with all of our special requests and we couldn't have been happier with him and the photobooth rental. THANK YOU SCE!!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used DJ Paul Knox from SCE for our wedding on May 30. What a great decision! From the start the SCE team was awesome- we loved coming to the offices and meeting some of the staff- it really set a great initial feeling for what they would be like to work with. I selected Paul after reading through the bios of the various DJs on the SCE page and thought he would mesh really well with my husband and I- and we were right! Paul was even more awesome than we could have anticipated! Dealing with so many wedding vendors gets incredibly stressful so it was such a relief to me how incredibly organized SCE and Paul both were. I wanted my cocktail hour and dinner music to be mainly classic rock which Paul made work so perfectly with some great remixes and great song selections in general. During the reception, the dance floor was packed for 4 straight hours- the second a part of the meal was finished everyone ran back up. The DJ definitely sets the tone for the reception and Paul helped make it above and beyond what I could have imaged the night would be like. The venue basically had to kick us all out since no one wanted to stop dancing! I could not say enough good things about both Paul and the SCE group. You will not regret choosing Paul as your DJ!

Services Used: DJ

Jeff was absolutely amazing! The guests loved him and his energy! The music, lighting, and Photobooth was perfect and we were overjoyed and beyond pleased with his work and professionalism. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone in need of services :-)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

SCE provided the music at my son's wedding at Mallard Island, and our guests danced the night away...... Christian was the DJ, and he was great. We have pictures of everyone on the dance floor, even those who I never saw dancing at any other family wedding. Our guest s can't stop talking about what a great time they had, and how great the music was. Thank you to SCE for being part in making this a magical day!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Loved loved loved SCE Group. Best ever. My wedding guest never set down. I would book over and over again. We had Paul Knox, he was very entertaining, great energy and funny. 5 stars service. It was a great experience

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeff made sure that EVERYONE at our wedding had an amazing night! He has the best energy and we are so thankful he was able to help our friends and family celebrate on our big day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!