Saxman Slim

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Saman Slim, Matt was a wonderful part of our wedding. He was there on time and setup ready to play when everyone arrived. The live Dax music sounded amazing and was a perfect addition to the night. The Dj side after was great, he listened to our wants and the music choices reflected that. He was professional and fun. A great and unique way to have music at wedding,also a great value at a great price.

Services Used: DJ

Saxman was really easy to work with. Very down to earth n quick to respond to emails. He did a excellent job at my wedding. Everything I asked for was just perfect. He made my day that more less stressful. Everyone loved him. I wish I could relive this night again !!! Very affordable for what a great job he does n so much cheaper than other djs. Hands down pick him !

Karin
06/26/2015

We used SaxmanSlim for our wedding ceremony music and as our DJ. He did a wonderful job. We met with him for about 1/2 hour a few weeks before with all of our requests and he delivered great. I would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: DJ

Our beautiful wedding day wouldn't have been as romantic, seamless, or fun without Steve, Saxman Slim! He arrived about an hour early than his contracted time started, and made sure our ceremony was timed perfectly with the music changes. The sax music during cocktail hour and dinner was the perfect added touch. Now I can't imagine going to a wedding without the sax music in the background! Steve allowed us to choose a lot of the music and was very receptive to when and how we wanted things done. Most of the seats were empty, as most everyone was on the dance floor all night! We highly recommend Steve the Saxman!!!

Services Used: DJ

The DJ aspect of my wedding was something I never put a ton of thought into. I wanted a fun atmosphere and someone easy to work with at a decent price. Nearly two months later, my husband and I are STILL getting RAVES about our DJ.

Having Steve from Saxman is seriously like having live band but better. He is incredibly talented on the saxphone and is able to take almost any modern song and play along with it. He had everyone from my 2 year old flower girl to my husband's 90 year old grandmother on the floor with big-band music. He knew exactly when to play modern songs and when to slow it down. Looking back...it was probably my favorite part of our wedding.

If you want your wedding to be FULL of people on the dance floor and someone incredibly kind and personable to get people ON the dance floor....this is your DJ. Thank you Steve for making our day so much more incredible than it already was to marry each other! :)

-Dan & Shaina

Services Used: DJ

Worth every single penny! Was able to accommodate several unique/unusual requests and when the schedule changed on the fly Matt was totally on top of it. The music was great, both the live saxophone, ceremony selections and of course he kept the dance floor hopping!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Matthew, Saxman Slim, is AMAZING. He is the perfect addition to bring a level of elegance to your wedding reception. Saxman played the saxophone during happy hour and during dinner for our reception. Many guests didn't know there was a live musician present! He played a wide variety of music from Pop to R&B to Queen! After dinner he seamlessly transitioned into "DJ mode". I was worried about the introductions because I have a difficult name and so does my sister, and Matthew took the time to make sure he said them correctly. He also made a mix for my father/daughter dance and he worked with us to make sure that the tracks were perfect. He helped my husband surprise me with a musical performance, using a keyboard, guitar and getting a karaoke track! Saxmn Slim was great to work with, I would honestly recommend him to everyone -- and he's very affordable! :o) THANK YOU!!!

Private User
Recently Married

I had my wedding on Oct 4th 2014 and hired Sax Man as my DJ. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!! HE (STEPHEN) WAS AMAZING!!! I wanted something completely different than the normal DJ. I wanted Stephan to play the saxophone for the ceremony and the dinner hour and than be a DJ after.Stephan contacted me back right away after I sent an email requesting information. I had a meeting with him and he went through the music of our choice. He was patient and really took the time to learn what our wedding and what our personalities were! There was a special song request that I had in mind for me to walk down the aisle to and He even went as far as to learn the song for me because it was not on the list (which has thousands of songs on by the way). When it was time for him to be a DJ he kept everyone on the Dance floor and having fun for hours. My guests were begging me to extend the hours so they could keep dancing! He was extremely accommodating in every request I had. I had ton of compliments on my choice of DJ. I would highly recommend Sax Man!!! Worth every Penny!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Not only did he play awesome music at our reception he joined us on the dance floor! Overall great experience very happy

Services Used: DJ

This is the most amazing DJ service you will find! Everyone loved the saxophone playing during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. It was something out of the ordinary and everyone raved about it! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Steve was wonderful! We absolutely loved working with him. He was so helpful when choosing music at our original meeting and was very responsive when we called him with questions. He even gave great suggestions. Everyone was dancing the entire time. His music during cocktail hour and dinner also was perfect. We will absolutely be recommending him to others.

Services Used: DJ

Was the best choice.He was on time. Played sax live and dj'd with no problems no issuses. Kept the party awake and alive.

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

My mother used Justin for my father's 50th party. When my husband and I were married I was excited to find out that they also worked out of Rochester.

We had Glenn and he did an amazing job! He kept the dance floor packed and some of my guests ended up hiring him for another hour. He had no issue with taking requests. I have been to a lot of weddings and one of by biggest complaints is usually the DJ but he was great and they had amazing pricing!

We had so many compliments!

Services Used: DJ

Saxman Slim, (Matt) was a great choice for our wedding reception music!! Our guests were raving about the sax being played during the cocktail hour and dinner. They were all really impressed because it's so much more unique than the standard DJ. It's almost like we had the best of both worlds in a band and DJ.
As a DJ, he was also great and really kept the party going all night. I really liked that he even got on the dance floor himself a few times!! The guests loved that as well. He was very easy to work with and very flexible and accommodating. Also a great value. Would highly, highly recommend!!

Services Used: DJ

I got married in August 2014. We had Justin as our DJ and Saxman . He was everything we wanted for a dj for our wedding. Easy to work with and made our day really special . I would recommend him for any event !!

Sara
08/02/2014

Steve and I were very pleased with Stephen's performance at our wedding! He was beyond great to work with, he really kept things going and everyone one had a blast. Stephen is extremely professional and really paid attention to reading the crowd and playing music that kept people dancing. We couldn't have been happier with our choice to go with saxman slim!