Saxman Slim

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The DJ aspect of my wedding was something I never put a ton of thought into. I wanted a fun atmosphere and someone easy to work with at a decent price. Nearly two months later, my husband and I are STILL getting RAVES about our DJ.

Having Steve from Saxman is seriously like having live band but better. He is incredibly talented on the saxphone and is able to take almost any modern song and play along with it. He had everyone from my 2 year old flower girl to my husband's 90 year old grandmother on the floor with big-band music. He knew exactly when to play modern songs and when to slow it down. Looking back...it was probably my favorite part of our wedding.

If you want your wedding to be FULL of people on the dance floor and someone incredibly kind and personable to get people ON the dance floor....this is your DJ. Thank you Steve for making our day so much more incredible than it already was to marry each other! :)

-Dan & Shaina

Services Used: DJ

Worth every single penny! Was able to accommodate several unique/unusual requests and when the schedule changed on the fly Matt was totally on top of it. The music was great, both the live saxophone, ceremony selections and of course he kept the dance floor hopping!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Matthew, Saxman Slim, is AMAZING. He is the perfect addition to bring a level of elegance to your wedding reception. Saxman played the saxophone during happy hour and during dinner for our reception. Many guests didn't know there was a live musician present! He played a wide variety of music from Pop to R&B to Queen! After dinner he seamlessly transitioned into "DJ mode". I was worried about the introductions because I have a difficult name and so does my sister, and Matthew took the time to make sure he said them correctly. He also made a mix for my father/daughter dance and he worked with us to make sure that the tracks were perfect. He helped my husband surprise me with a musical performance, using a keyboard, guitar and getting a karaoke track! Saxmn Slim was great to work with, I would honestly recommend him to everyone -- and he's very affordable! :o) THANK YOU!!!

Recently Married

I had my wedding on Oct 4th 2014 and hired Sax Man as my DJ. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!! HE (STEPHEN) WAS AMAZING!!! I wanted something completely different than the normal DJ. I wanted Stephan to play the saxophone for the ceremony and the dinner hour and than be a DJ after.Stephan contacted me back right away after I sent an email requesting information. I had a meeting with him and he went through the music of our choice. He was patient and really took the time to learn what our wedding and what our personalities were! There was a special song request that I had in mind for me to walk down the aisle to and He even went as far as to learn the song for me because it was not on the list (which has thousands of songs on by the way). When it was time for him to be a DJ he kept everyone on the Dance floor and having fun for hours. My guests were begging me to extend the hours so they could keep dancing! He was extremely accommodating in every request I had. I had ton of compliments on my choice of DJ. I would highly recommend Sax Man!!! Worth every Penny!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Not only did he play awesome music at our reception he joined us on the dance floor! Overall great experience very happy

Services Used: DJ

This is the most amazing DJ service you will find! Everyone loved the saxophone playing during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner. It was something out of the ordinary and everyone raved about it! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Steve was wonderful! We absolutely loved working with him. He was so helpful when choosing music at our original meeting and was very responsive when we called him with questions. He even gave great suggestions. Everyone was dancing the entire time. His music during cocktail hour and dinner also was perfect. We will absolutely be recommending him to others.

Services Used: DJ

Was the best choice.He was on time. Played sax live and dj'd with no problems no issuses. Kept the party awake and alive.

1 Review
Recently Married

My mother used Justin for my father's 50th party. When my husband and I were married I was excited to find out that they also worked out of Rochester.

We had Glenn and he did an amazing job! He kept the dance floor packed and some of my guests ended up hiring him for another hour. He had no issue with taking requests. I have been to a lot of weddings and one of by biggest complaints is usually the DJ but he was great and they had amazing pricing!

We had so many compliments!

Services Used: DJ

Saxman Slim, (Matt) was a great choice for our wedding reception music!! Our guests were raving about the sax being played during the cocktail hour and dinner. They were all really impressed because it's so much more unique than the standard DJ. It's almost like we had the best of both worlds in a band and DJ. As a DJ, he was also great and really kept the party going all night. I really liked that he even got on the dance floor himself a few times!! The guests loved that as well. He was very easy to work with and very flexible and accommodating. Also a great value. Would highly, highly recommend!!

Services Used: DJ

I got married in August 2014. We had Justin as our DJ and Saxman . He was everything we wanted for a dj for our wedding. Easy to work with and made our day really special . I would recommend him for any event !!

Sara
08/02/2014

Steve and I were very pleased with Stephen's performance at our wedding! He was beyond great to work with, he really kept things going and everyone one had a blast. Stephen is extremely professional and really paid attention to reading the crowd and playing music that kept people dancing. We couldn't have been happier with our choice to go with saxman slim!

David
07/19/2014

I wish I could use 5+ stars... Stephan was truly awesome! My wife and I could not imagine having any other DJ for our special day! Too many 'DJs' around here are just run-of-the-mill.. NOT Saxman Slim!!! They are professional, respectful, and a delight! I will definitely recommend them to everyone I can. Stephan not only did a superb job, he became our friend...

Services Used: DJ

We had Steven Rosenthal play the saxophone during our cocktail hour as well as dinner, and then DJ the rest of the evening. He met with us prior to the wedding so we could talk about what we wanted on our special day. He provided us with a list of top requested songs at weddings for us to look through beforehand. Steven was extremely friendly and professional, making sure to fulfill any of our desires for our wedding. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family getting married in the area. He checked in with us throughout the reception to keep us on schedule and to see if there was anything in particular that we wanted him to do/play. It was even his birthday on our wedding day!

1 Review
Recently Married

awesome. awesome. awesome. Saw him at a friend's wedding and had to use his services. The ceremony was awesome too with the sax. Matthew was awesome to work with.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Thank You Saxman Slim for adding to our perfect Wedding day! you playing the saxophone added such class to our wedding, and thank you for playing every song we ask for including certain versions of certain songs I would highly recommend you to everybody as a matter of fact a good friend of mine has an appointment with you next week ! they are going to love you just like we did.

Jennifer and Victor Casiano