Savvy Silhouette: Upscale Bridal Consignment, Resale & Rental

• Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I was not looking forward to shopping for a wedding gown and set aside a whole weekend to do so but as soon as I walked into Savvy Silhouette I became enchanted. I found my dream gown within 30 minutes and felt so pampered. Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am on a budget but wanted to look nice. This store has a great selection of dresses, but what makes it stand out from the rest is the professionalism and personal service you receive from the owner. I found THE dress and when asking her about a headpiece, she had the perfect one to compliment the dress. If you're on a budget, want to find the perfect dress, and expect impeccable service, you need to try Savvy Silhouette.

Savvy Silhouette: Upscale Bridal Consignment, Resale & Rental responded with the following comments:

It was such a pleasure working with you! You brought tears to our eyes when we saw you in that gown so I know your guests will feel the same. We appreciate you and your business and had the best time working with you to help you find the gown of your dreams! If there is anything else you need please don't hesitate to give us a call!!! Again, thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

savvy was a life saver! I loved the owner's ability to accommodate my needs!!! She was kind, and very personable, making sure that she delivered whatever I needed to the best of her ability. This is the place to go of your looking for something affordable, w/o having to skim on the customer service.

We appreciate you and are excited about your special day! If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to give us call. :-)

• Wedding: 07/07/2013
314-714-5322
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7