Saul Padua Photography

Value
Flexibility
Matt
05/26/2015

Saul was an amazing photographer, he was very professional and did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend his services. Thank you for beautiful photos of our wedding Saul!

Sharcon
05/22/2015

OMG! Saul is SOOOOOO fun to work with! In addition to being good at his craft, Saul took time to make us laugh and provided a level of comfort that made us feel like family. Saul helped me when my lipstick was on my teeth, and even helped the minister that had his robe button incorrectly. Rodney and I had so much fun taking the pictures we actually felt like models. Saul worked with us to made sure that every single detail was correct. I am so excited! I am going to post him as a vendor in Dallas AND I hope that he is willing to travel, because we have many family events coming that will need a photographer. And several couple at my wedding, want to use him

Private User
Recently Married

Saul is extremely creative, professional and his attention to detail is excellent.

farzana
05/01/2015

Saul took the time to answer all questions and was a pleasure to work with. He had a great eye for surroundings with excellent composition. Expertise in capturing both candid moments and posed shots with ease. Professional, kind and talented!

Christine
04/07/2015

We live in New Jersey and did a destination ceremony in Puerto Rico. I found Saul Padua online and fell in love with his unique style. Needless to say he did not disappoint and exceeded all of our expectations! We love our pictures and so does our family and friends. We constantly get compliments on how wonderful they came out! He is super easy to work with too making our whole experience that much better. He even met me early the day of because he had a vision. Saul Padua is so talented. I would recommend him to anyone!

Alla
03/26/2015

You WON'T be disppointed! Saul is talented, patient and super creative. Wish I could give him more stars! Never have I met anyone so enthusiastic about what he does. He communicate via email, reliable. I would definatlly recommend him as your wedding photographer. Check his work and see what amazing pictures he takes.

Yessy
03/21/2015

We hired Saul for our wedding in Vieques. Saul provided us with wonderful service and made us feel at ease during our photo sessions.

For example, I can be timid at times (especially when taking photos) and Saul guided me through all the frames. He provided my husband and I with clear directions while allowing us to have fun.

Saul has a unique eye for great shots and lighting. We loved working with Saul during our engagement shoot. Immediately, after our engagement shoot, we knew we made the right choice.

During our wedding day, Saul was relaxed, energetic, and quick. He successfully captured all of our desired pictures without being imposing or overwhelming us. For example, during the reception, Saul navigated the congested dance floor and was like a "ninja" taking photos from every angle.

We highly recommend Saul and his team!

Services Used: Photography

Brides-to-be: "BETTER CALL SAUL!" :) He is extremely talented and professional. He made us feel at ease throughout all of the pictures and captured our best moments. We received our photos less than a month after our wedding day and are SO happy to have them for the rest of our life! Saul, thank you so much for spending the day with us and documenting our special day. You have incredible talent and we're so blessed you were a part of our big day!

Christina
12/29/2014

Best photographer in the business! Very easy to work with and we even forgot he was there to be honest! I made it very clear I don't like to pose for pictures and he took a ton of action shots and they were ALL amazing!

Eliezer
11/15/2014

High quality, excellent service, innovation, creativity: some of the qualities that describe Saul's work. He had the ability to exceed our expectations in every picture anywhere!!. Made our wedding very special for us and the guests. My wife and I are very grateful and happy with your great work!! HE IS THE BEST!!!

Paul
11/08/2014

Please stop and read this review because it's the only one you'll need to read to make a decision. If Saul Padua is available to take photos of your wedding, hire him!!! The man is like a Ninja because every time i looked around he was shooting through a bush or sneaking around for different angles. His creativity for those perfect shots is why you leave these decisions to professionals like Saul. Your wedding day is one of the most significant and memorable days you will ever experience in your life so do what you need to do and spend the money on Saul to shoot your wedding.

If you haven't seen enough of his work, he has many moments captured on his Facebook page that are breathtaking. I can't stress enough how important it is to be able to trust your photographer in making sure that everything progresses without a Hitch and Saul and his assistant did just that. The other factor was that this was a destination wedding for us but Saul was available whenever we needed to talk. He even suggested we Skype so that we could get to know each other a bit so we did. He wanted to know what was important to us so that he could make sure he captured every moment and at that point we knew he'd be our guy.

One of our pictures was posted on Saul's Facebook page on November 14th and shown in black and white. Yes i was a bubbling idiot but if you were marrying the one i got you would be too.

I hope this review has helped everyone in making their decisions because we know how tough it can be to pull the trigger. However, we just wanted to take the stress down a little because i'm sure there's a lot more on your plate. You have an amazing photographer here and well worth the every penny. So check this one off the list and hire Saul. You won't regret it.

Congratulations and best wishes to all,

Paul And Michele

Veronika
10/18/2014

Saul was extremely professional and personable. We had never met him before until the day of our wedding and we both felt very comfortable around him. He consistently asked if we wanted any special pictures taken with family or friends or certain scenery. He was truly a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him for any picture taking needs!

Services Used: Photography

The most important thing for us was to find the perfect photographer.
Looking at Sauls wedding Pictures on his website convinced us to choose him. He is just AWESOME!
We loved his Pictures right away.
We contacted him via email and the next day we got the confirmation that he will be able to work for us on "our" day:)
Helping us out in every way he could, like finding us the perfect place to get married and other vendors helped us a bunch!
If you are planning a Destination wedding you have to have a Person you can trust 150% especially on this Special day.
Saul is this person.
He made our day and he also made the months after the wedding by sending us our wedding pictures which are absolutely stunning.-sometimes you cant even remember where he took some of those pictures because you didn't remember him seeing there:)
He is absolutely professional in any way, especially in capturing every important Moment.
We love him and his work and are really really thankful that we chose him for the most important day in our life!
Besides him being the greatest photographer, we found in him a friend for life!

We cant wait to see him pretty soon in Germany where he will take our anniversary pictures:)

Services Used: Photography

Very very happy with the quality of work from Saul and his team. Very thorough and he captured every detail of the wedding. Truly a professional!

Livia
08/09/2014

It was just amazing working with Saul, he makes you feel very comfortable and is very professional. We wanted someone that could capture moments that we would have missed by dancing the night away, and also to be experience in outdoor beach weddings. Saul was the guy for us. Me and my husband highly recommend him with our eyes close!! It doesnt matter if you are a clasical bride or a crazy out of the box bride like me, he suits both!! Thanks to him our crazy wedding adventure has been capture forever!!

Angelica
08/04/2014

We recently got married at El Conquistador Resort in Fajardo, P.R. and we had the pleasure of choosing Saul as our photographer. We certainly have to say we made the best choice. He is extremely professional, organized, friendly and well mannered. He is very creative when taking photos and will make sure that you are satisfied with everything you want for your special day. Our experience with Saul was a dream come true and he delivered excellent services on all levels. In addition, not only did we love his services but our families pretty much adopted him as one of their own. We felt very comfortable and knew we were in good hands the moment we met him. Saul made sure all of our requests were met and proved to be the best. He went far and beyond in all aspects. We are truly satisfied and blessed to have found Saul and we would honestly say to everyone. Please hire Saul if you want the best wedding photos and not worry about a thing!