San Diego Wedding Pastor Officiant Minister

San Diego Wedding Pastor Officiant Minister

Helping Couples Start Right

La Mesa, CA 91942 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, C...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastor Bill is a lifesaver! He stepped in at the last minute for us, when our planned officiant had a medical emergency. We literally met Bill on Thursday, he came to our rehearsal on Friday, and married us on Saturday.

In a very short time, he was able to gather information about us and put together a beautiful ceremony that was personalized to who we are. I received many comments throughout the night of how lovely the ceremony was and how engaging Pastor Bill is as a speaker. Because he included so many personal thoughts about our relationship, he fooled everyone into thinking that we've known him a long time as a couple.

All in all, our ceremony was seamless and we are so grateful to Pastor Bill for stepping in and giving us a genuine, personalized ceremony with only a couple days of preparation.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastor Bill Yaccino was absolutely wonderful, my husband and I would recommend him to anyone if they are in need of a wedding officiant! We both loved everything he said during our ceremony, it was the perfect mix of religious, personal, meaningful, and funny, we wouldn't change a thing! We also had so many compliments throughout the night about Pastor Bill, everyone else thought he was great too!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastor Bill is great. I'm happy we went with him for our wedding ceremony. He did a lovely job. I highly recommend him. He is very easy to talk to and a very nice guy.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastor Bill did an amazing job with our wedding. He was kind and open minded to our special requests. We aren't very religious and were hesitant at first meeting with Bill but he was polite and accommodating. Everyone keeps telling us how nice of ceremony we had and an amazing job Bill did. He went above and beyond. He kept in contact with us up to the moment we said our vows. He was on time (early) for the ceremony, talked to us before the ceremony, and followed up with us after. Would definitely use him again for a vow renewal.

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we first met Pastor Bill Yaccino a year ago, it was such a pleasant surprise how comfortable he made us feel and how genuinely interested in how we met, what our interests were, all about us, and more. Obviously, this is a given for any Officiant in this type of profession, however it was a completely different feeling for us with Pastor Bill in regards to us knowing in our hearts that he really cared and was excited to play such a significant role in our wedding ceremony. He asked in depth questions of both of us, to get to know us personally, not only so that he could construct the perfect script for our big day, but also because it is important to him to advise all couples about marriage success. We would highly recommend you check out the couples check up, we found it extremely helpful and insightful. We also were impressed that thoughout the year, Pastor Bill would check in with us, wish us happy holidays, and let us know he was praying for us. It was so sweet and refreshing that even though our event was months away, he still took the time to check in on us. We decided to to have our ceremony geared towards a more traditional, Christian style. Our approach when planning the ceremony was to have a good mix of serious, humourous, and religious. Pastor Bill did the perfect balance of this, I was blown away at the altar with how it came to life, how tailored and unique it was for us. Not too much or too little of anything, it really did cater to, and was respectful of all different types of beliefs and backgrounds, which was across the board for our family and friends attending. We received numerous compliments from our guests on how touching and memorable it was. We had even debated writing our own vows, however with the verbiage that Pastor bill drafted, we thought this is perfect, this is exactly how we feel, and we couldn’t say it any better. We are both so thankful and honored that Pastor Bill was our Officiant, hands down, the best decision for us!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastor Bill Yaccino did a great job as our wedding officiant!

We were initially thinking about having a family friend officiate our wedding, but I am so glad that we went with Bill instead. When you hire Bill, you're not just hiring an officiant -- you're also hiring someone who will talk to you and craft a memorable ceremony, tailor-made for you and your families.

Many people told us after the wedding that the ceremony was very touching and felt very warm and natural, and we can owe a lot of that to Bill! He was able to take our personal stories and readings that we liked, and weave them into an overall message of faith and love. He had "just the right amount" of sermon for us -- enough calling to scripture and prayer for our Catholic families, but not SO much that it would alienate our atheist/agnostic friends.

Most of all, I really appreciated how reliable & flexible he was. Even with a lot of people running around and us changing our minds about the ceremony *mere hours* before it began, he took it all in stride and gave us a polished ceremony. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastor Bill was AWESOME. The ceremony started off on the right foot with Bill and his kind words which were very moving. The entire ceremony was very memorable and it was like he knew us for years. Bill made our wonderful day even more memorable than we anticipated. He calmed our nerves while on the altar and brought a great start to our joyous day.

KWW & BMW

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a wedding coordinator, I have had the absolute privilege to work with Pastor Bill Yaccino on a couple of weddings - one of which, I was the one who referred him to my client because he is so fantastic. I will continue to refer him out to anyone I know who is looking for a great officiate. Pastor Bill is professional, SUPER friendly, SUPER helpful, very laid-back, and he has a way of really bringing the LOVE out in wedding ceremonies - and making it shine. He's also very funny in all the right moments, and serious when he needs to be. He will bring every element to the table that you will need to make your wedding day one you and your guests will not forget. It was a joy to work with him, and I look forward to more opportunities to do so!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastor Bill did a fabulous job with our wedding! He was professional, sincere and made everyone feel comfortable. He cares about the couples he marries and is down to earth. He wasn't too preachy, but did a great job at weaving our faith into the ceremony. You can't go wrong with Bill!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastor Bill did a fabulous job at officiating our wedding. He was kind enough to council us ahead of time and we enjoyed taking his recommended compatibility test. He took the extra time to get to know us, how we met, our likes, and dislikes, etc. in order to provide an very customized and special wedding ceremony. He seemed to enjoy performing the ceremony as much as we enjoyed getting married. He was sincere and awesome. We just loved him and I would recommend Pastor Bill for any wedding ceremony. We can't imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding. Thank you Pastor Bill. Jenny & Bob 5/5/2014

• Wedding: 05/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were looking to find an officiant that would be able to speak eloquently at our wedding and be able to personalize our ceremony without knowing us for too long. Pastor Bill was able to do both of these things! He was recommended to us by our venue (Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club) and as both my husband and I are not very religious, we were at first, a bit hesitant to contact a Pastor to perform our ceremony. All of our fears were put to rest the moment we met with Pastor Bill. He made us feel very comfortable and was very flexible in re-wording some of the more traditional portions of the ceremony to adapt to our preferences. The officiant was the last vendor we booked but it was not until we met and spoke with Pastor Bill that the reality of getting married set in and he couldn't have been more kind and gracious about helping us with the most important day of our lives! I would definitely recommend Pastor Bill to anybody looking to find a kind, thoughtful officiant who is willing to work with you to ensure that your ceremony is exactly what you want it to be.

• Wedding: 03/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't get to do this enough for the vendors I love! I am a wedding coordinator in San Diego. I deal with hundreds of vendors every year, and when a good one comes my way I really want to let them know! Having a great team of vendors for your wedding is very important, not only for the bride and groom, but also for the vendor team as a whole. The better each individual vendor is the better the whole team performs.

Pastor Bill was just amazing for my bride Chelsea who got married on 1/04/14 at the Hotel Del. He responded to all my emails prior to the wedding very promptly. He gave me all the ceremony details ahead of time so I had a copy of them. He even called on the wedding day to check in and let me know he was arriving early. These are just the things that he did amazingly for me, but he also was fantastic for Chelsea and Robert. They really enjoyed working with him, and were so happy with how the whole ceremony went.

I would recommend Pastor Bill in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This officiant takes the time to get to know you and customize your ceremony based on the intimate details you share with him. He gave us a wedding ceremony to remember. Everyone was complimenting our ceremony and we all loved his special touch including all the guests that were able to witness th special. I felt like i fell in love with Frank all over again and it was definitely his words that had something to do with me crying at my own wedding and i seriously do not cry at weddings. His services really touched our hearts including my family members who also shared that the ceremony also made them cry. My husband and I will forever remember the best day of our lives and the well thought out and customized ceremony. Quality for an excellent price!

• Wedding: 11/10/2013

Pastor Bill,

Leila and I would both like to thank you for making our wedding day so memorable filled with love and support. You really honored us at the ceremony as we anticipated you would! So many of our friends and family still compliment you for making it such a personable experienced expressing love, faith and family into our new life together!

Love,
Byron & Leila

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pastor Bill was such a blessing! He was so personal, genuine, & funny. Greg and I were very pleased with Pastor Bill as our officiant for our wedding. He kept God in the center of everything! Many of our guest told us how they LOVED the ceremony, and that "your Pastor was so good!" Thank you again Pastor Bill, we will always remember your words at our ceremony.
Love, Kat & Greg Christmas

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very happy with Pastor Bill's services and would be more than happy to recommend him to our newly engaged friends!

During our search in finding an officiant for our wedding, we stumbled across Pastor Bill's amazing reviews. We live in Chicago, IL but our wedding was in Chula Vista, CA so much of our correspondence was over the phone and by email. Because he is such a warm, kind and easy-going person, we felt very comfortable with him immediately! We wanted to incorporate a few of our cultural traditions at the ceremony so Pastor Bill happily obliged, researched them and made it happen!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
224-612-3166
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards