Samantha Greenfield Designs in Floral Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Flowers were beautiful, and she was extremely flexible with last minute changes

Services Used: Flowers

Samantha was great to work with, and the flowers were beautiful! We worked together over email, and she created bouquets that exceeded my expectations!

Services Used: Flowers

Samantha was awesome to work with! I got married on 7/4/15, and even though it was a holiday, she still took the time to deliver and set up the flowers at a location pretty far from her home. She was great at working within my budget and truly maximized it to the best of her abilities. She understood my vision, but also went out of her way to add unique touches like beautiful brooches and gems on the bouquets, which I loved! The flowers were absolutely lovely, but working with her was even better! She was very flexible, but professional, and you can tell she has a great eye for design. I would recommend her to everyone and would choose her again if I had to do it all over again! The photos on her website don’t lie. Definitely consider working with her for your wedding!

Services Used: Flowers

Samantha Greenfield is simply an exceptional florist and designer. Whether you know your flowers or simply know you need flowers for a wedding, she will create the most perfect displays. I looked at many of her samples and she can work with any vision. I knew I didn't want ostentatious flowers, but had a general color scheme. She was able to offer suggestions, sketches, and a color palette for me to view before committing to designs. When I saw my flowers the day of, I was beyond thrilled. I was reluctant to spend money on flowers because they "die" so quickly, but all of my advisors (wedding planner, mother, members of the wedding party) encouraged me to make the investment. Samantha worked within my budget and transformed my reception venue into a magical place. We received so many compliments, and numerous guests asked how to find her for their personal use. I heard so many people say it was the prettiest floral arranging they'd ever seen. I can't say enough good things about Samantha and her work. If I have a need for flowers in the future, Samantha will be my go-to. You can't go wrong with her.

Services Used: Flowers

Samantha Greenfield is a floral mastermind! Sam did the flowers for our wedding on July 11, 2015, and they were absolutely beautiful! Every vision I ever had, she brought to life with perfection. Everything turned out even better than I had ever imagined. The first time I met with Sam, I knew right off the bat she was the perfect choice. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, an she truly has a passion for what she does. Her knowledge and creativity are incredible. She is so personable and works so hard to understand your vision and make it a reality. Sam is extremely prompt in her work and communication. She is also very understanding and accommodating, and really gives you the best value you will find. She cares so much about making her bride's happy and refuses to produce anything less than perfect. She truly values the opinions of her customers an goes above and beyond to assure you part ways with nothing but a smile on your face! I would recommend Samantha Greenfield Designs to all VA brides and any other event planners! She is one of a kind, and booking her for our wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made =]

Services Used: Flowers

Samantha was amazing! She always returned my calls or emails quickly and was willing to answer all of my questions. She was able to incorporate some special "extras" into my bouquet, butterflies and my Granddaddy 's dog tags. The arrangements were gorgeous, she was Able to give me exactly what I asked for.

Services Used: Flowers

We loved our experience of working with Samantha. Coming from out of town, we had no idea who would be best to work with. We found Samantha on WeddingWire and set up a meeting with her on one our visits to the area. We instantly got a great vibe from her and felt like she really listened to what our vision was. We communicated a lot through Pinterest boards - showing ideas of what we liked and Samantha responding with ideas that built on that. We found Samantha to be really responsive and in tune with what we were trying to achieve. The day of the wedding, I was amazed when I saw the flowers. They were beautiful and bountiful, and exactly what we had in mind. Thank you Samantha for making our wedding so beautiful and elegant!

Recently Married

Samantha Greenfield is a talented, visionary, and down to earth floral artist. She deftly worked within our limited budget to create stunning bouquets and boutonnierres for our bridal party and elegant centerpieces for our tables. She also went above and beyond by decorating our wedding cake with edible flowers and providing delicately designed baskets for our flower girl. We received so many compliments on her floral designs; her work truly transformed our wedding to another level. We cannot recommend her highly enough.

Jessica
09/20/2014

Working with Samantha was amazing- from start to finish. She was so easy to work with- honest, prompt and responsive, and very clearly talented with great artistic vision and style-sense- she gave me invaluable advice to help me pull off the floral aesthetic I had in mind for my wedding but had trouble articulating. She was able to identify exactly what I was looking for and simply removed any stress I had about decor/flowers. On the day of the wedding, she arrived on time and presented me with the most beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements I had ever seen- was completely blown about by how gorgeous the flowers she designed turned out. My family and friends couldn't stop talking about the flowers, and it was really all we needed as far as decor goes- the flowers were such a statement. She even helped me fasten my grandmother's pearls to my bouquet in a elegant way and stayed to help with set up of all flowers/decor and made sure everything was perfect before leaving. I couldn't be happier that I worked with Samantha for my wedding!! If you decide to work with her, my advice is that you show her what you like and share your vision and then just let her run with it- she came up with ideas and details that were beyond what I asked for and added a level of detail and beauty that I couldn't have imagined on my own.

Services Used: Flowers

Samantha was amazing to say the least. It is very hard for me to imagine things if I don't see it first. But after going over the floowers that would be used in my wedding I knew I was workign with someone who knew what they were doing. Then when I arrived at my ceremony to get my bouquet I was amazed at how beautiful the colors were! The flowers made my wedding day and brought some more color to my special day (:

M
07/27/2014

Samantha did a beautiful job on my wedding flowers! I was a bride who did not know much about flowers, but had an idea of the look I would like. Samantha was wonderful at taking my ideas and putting them in "flower form", if you will. She listened and made suggestions based on what I liked and didn't like and came up with a palette I loved. She was prompt in all her responses and always professional. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by the bouquets and floral arch she had put together. I would recommend Samantha if you want beautiful flowers at an affordable price!

M
07/27/2014

1+ year ago

Our daughter said to Samantha, "you really made my dream come true". The colorful, creative, floral creations made the wedding memorable and beautiful.
Each detail was perfect and was executed with the highest degree of professionalism.

Services Used: Flowers

Samantha is a fairytale maker. She worked magic at my wedding. She worked with my crazy wild ideas of a million flowers and colors to create breathtaking bouquets, centerpieces and floral decorations everywhere. She even last minute built a rustic arch from branches and flowers. Even though it threatened rain and even did sprinkle on the wedding day, she installed the arch and artful floral decorations outside all over our wedding site. She was kind, efficient, thoughtful and so creative. She has just the right balance of great listening and creative input. The only negative thing was that the day after the wedding it broke my heart to have so many gorgeous leftover flowers. We had to fly out that same day so we couldn't take them with us. Brides-to-be: Plan to find homes for all the flowers after your reception! They're just too pretty to compost.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Love all of Samantha's work!! She made our wedding beautiful!!!

1+ year ago

My budget was quite limited (I had planned on making bouquets from bundles of flowers from Costco) and I didn't think flowers needed to be the focal point of my wedding.

At the last minute I elected to contact Samantha to see if she could assist me. Samantha was extremely accommodating to my ideas, budget and event date.

I could not have been more impressed by my wedding flowers. They were nothing short of stunning and one of my favorite details in my wedding. THANK YOU!