Rockwood Carriage House - Greenery Caterers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We recently had our wedding at the Carriage House and were blown away by the attentiveness of the staff. We were completely taken care of from the moment we met them at our initial appointment right through until our wedding day. Michelle was amazing the day of our wedding and all of our guests complimented us on how welcoming she was. She was very professional throughout the whole process yet still such a kind person. Margaret, Patti, Craig and the rest of our service staff were also amazing and easy to deal with.
They all definitely had a huge part in our perfect wedding day. We would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have the best wedding day of their lives.
One little recommendation....it would be so nice if the bride and groom's dinners were packaged "to go" at the end of the night. The food was so delicious and we barely got to touch it. We definitely could've used it at the end of the night. :)

Services Used: Catering
Recently Married

A friend recommended we visit the Carriage House at Rockwood Park when we began searching for a venue for our wedding. We are so glad this recommendation was made! From the very first time we met with Michelle, we knew this was the place for us. Craig, Patti, Margaret, and Michelle at Greenery Caterers took great care of us and ensured our big day was special. Our guests raved about the beauty of the venue, how organized and professional the staff were, and how delicious the food was at the wedding. We could not be any happier with our selection and would highly recommend Greenery Caterers to anyone planning a wedding. The process was very easy under Michelle's guidance. They are the best!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hosted our wedding reception (including catering) at the Carriage House and the Greenery Catering team ensured that our wedding day was not only a memorable, PHENOMENAL party with truly spectacular food, but their level of service was truly unparalleled. The fact that the bridal party got to eat our hors d'oeuvres and drinks prior to entering the reception was fantastic and they even ensured my husband and I were able to enjoy our delicious filet and crabcake dinner (something all of our friends told us is IMPOSSIBLE to do at weddings). Michelle ensured the day of our wedding that everything ran completely smoothly, including managing all of our vendors, keeping the environment really fun and stress-free, and ensured everyone was having a great time with great food and drinks. I also loved that we could purchase our own alcohol for the event, so we were able to have a classy bourbon bar in addition to the standard beer, wine, and cocktails. We were initially drawn to the Carriage House due to the unique, gorgeous location, but the team behind this beautiful site (which is FANTASTIC for pictures by the way!) is second to none - truly a 1st class establishment at a very fair price for the Philly/DE/MD area.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Carriage House was the perfect venue for our wedding! Greenery Caterers pretty much take care of it ALL. We worked with Michelle on the day of our wedding, she was so calm & organized and made everything run so smoothly. The food was excellent and everyone's food was plated and served so quickly! The location is gorgeous both inside and out. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for something with character and not a typical venue setting. We were married outside in the walled rose garden. Our day could not have been any better! So happy we choose The Carriage House!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day at the Carriage House was nothing short of amazing. From our initial visit to the very last dance, working with Patti, Margaret and Michelle was easy and friendly, and we were confident they would make our day great. The setting is beautiful, the food is great, and the staff were all so accommodating and nice. Michelle took care of everything we needed the day-of and we didn't have to worry about a single thing. Several family members and friends have told us "best wedding ever!" which is of course what every bride wants to hear. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough great things about this place!!! Everyone we worked with was fantastic - so helpful and accommodating! Michelle put me at ease and made sure everything was absolutely perfect. Once the big day finally came, I didn't have to worry about a thing! The venue is gorgeous and has so many places to take pictures inside and out. We were going to get married in the gardens but the weather was iffy so we moved it inside just a few hours before the ceremony with no problems at all. The upstairs ceremony space is beautiful, and a wonderful back-up plan for bad weather. The food was delicious - we went with the filet and crabcake combo. They even sent someone to pick up more whiskey for us because our guests drank it all. Patti, Margaret, Michelle, Craig, and all of the staff were so wonderful! Worth every penny!

Recently Married

We used the Greenery Caterers for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at the Delaware Natural History Museum and I am so very glad that we chose The Greenery. The wedding had to be planned in a very short time and Craig from The Greenery was the first vendor and most important vendor in making it happen. He was the most personable, helpful, patient (needed with my daughter), understanding, most professional, caring person we could have dealt with. A wedding stands and falls largely with the quality and service the caterer provides and Craig's food, we chose a plated buffet style dinner, was absolutely top notch. The staff was incredible and his assistant Yvonne helped us stay on top of the timeline of the ceremony and other parts of the evening in an also very caring, kind, friendly and efficient manner. I cannot say enough about the Greenery and totally recommend them to all my friends and family. Thank you Craig and staff!

Services Used: Catering

Margaret and Michelle are both such a pleasure to work with! The venue itself is amazing and I can not wait to get married there this May! I have heard the food is to die for and am so anxious for my tasting!

Recently Married

Our wedding took a lot of planning and we were counting on the Greeney Caterers to not only provide ridiculously delicious food, but also coordinate the wedding AND THEY DELIVERED! Not only did every member of the staff do whatever they could to make the day perfect, but they are more than just caterers. The Greenery helps coordinate the day of - Michele was absolutely TOP NOTCH and we had nothing to worry about the entire day. Once the ceremony was over, the cocktail hour and reception commenced and the Greenery did not disappoint. Some of the quotes from our guests were:
"That was the best crab cake I have ever had."
"Each hor d'oeuvre got better than the previous, by the time dinner came I wasn't hungry, but the food was so good I had to eat!"
"The bartenders were on point - my glass was never empty,"
"The filet just melted in my mouth and I don't know what was in the sauce, but I just about licked the plate clean."

The final quote that we heard about 50 times was that "this was the greatest wedding I have ever been to" and we owe a large majority of that to The Greenery Caterers. No matter what you get from the menu, the food is high quality, delicious, and always delivered with a smile. I highly recommend The Greenery Caterers for your wedding needs, but also for any catering needs - we are going to use them for every catering event we have in the future.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Greenery Caterers helped make our wedding planning go so smoothly! Michelle and Margaret were so helpful and knowledgeable and very flexible with our schedules since we were planning from out-of-town! Everybody raved about the venue and the food during the wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with during this special event!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rockwood Carriage House is absolutely beautiful ! Greenery Caterers was outstanding ! They made our wedding day absolutely perfect. I had some extra displays for cupcakes / gift table and wedding favors and they made it all happen just as I wanted. The food was awesome from the hors d'oeuvres to the main meal. It was all simply delicious. The special carvings were beautiful as well. Our Wedding Day was simply perfect. I would highly recommend them to any bride or to anyone having a special event.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michelle, Margaret and Patti are all fantastic to work with! We had a wonderful day in a beautiful place. All of our guests felt the food was awesome (I agree, I did actually have some!), the drinks were flowing, the music was perfect (we used one of their DJ recommendations), and overall it was an A+! I'd highly recommend the Carriage House and Greenery Caterers!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not be more pleased with my experience at Rockwood Carriage House. The setting is beautiful, the staff is courteous and professional and all of my guests raved about the food. I chose to have my ceremony upstairs at the venue which felt intimate and meaningful. It was great for my guests to walk down the stairs to the cocktail hour and reception. We frequently worked with Michelle, who took care of all our questions and needs with a smile.The staff is great about contacting the bride and groom throughout each step of the wedding process. They made it so I could enjoy my day with my husband and guests.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Greenery Caterers made my big day the best day ever! I knew I wanted to have my reception at rockwood as soon as I saw the venue. The building alone is everything you need for a perfect backdrop! When it came to the planning Michelle and Patti made it so easy for me. They listened and added suggestions when necessary. Every request my parents or I had were fulfilled, even down to the late night snack for my guest at 11pm of burgers and tater tots!! My guests are still talking about the food and how it was the best they have ever had at a wedding! Thank you Patti!!

Michelle was beyond amazing and even the guests noticed! My Champagne glass was never empty, whenever i turned around Michelle was there filling me up! seriously the best.

I highly recommend rockwood and greenery. I could not be happier.

Joanna
11/16/2014

The location is gorgeous. Rustic but elegant, beautiful wood floors and stone walls. The mansion is right next door and the grounds are beautiful. The Greenery is excellent in every area. From starting the process and all the communication to getting everything just right, they never skipped a beat. Craig and Patti are great to work with along with Michelle and Margaret. Michelle will pretty much be your right hand girl on the wedding day and help you prepare and be where you need to be on the big day... She was fantastic and fun! The food is delicious. The bar tenders kept the drinks flowing and everyone agreed it was the best wedding they have ever been too! I highly recommend them for any occasion but from my experience everything went perfect.

Recently Married

The Rockwood Carriage House is an amazing place to have a wedding. The location is amazing and very beautiful. The staff all work really hard to make your day perfect and the food was phenomenal! Our wedding was perfect and the Rockwood Carriage House was a perfect place to have our wedding! Everyone who attended loved the venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue