Robertson's Flowers & Events

(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robertson's does impeccable floral designs. I enjoyed working with my event coordinator. She was so helpful and receptive to my ideas and responsive to my many emails. She was even there the day of the wedding to ensure everything was perfect.

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about working with Robertson's. I came to Bri with a very specific idea of what I wanted our florals to look like, and she executed it better than I could have ever imagined. Throughout the planning process, she answered my many questions and offered really helpful insight. Every time we visited the studio she put us at ease. She was extremely easy to work with. It was so comforting to know I did not have to worry once about my flowers not being right - I trusted Bri completely. Everything from the usher's boutonnieres to the alternating centerpieces was absolutely perfect. I can't say enough! If you have a vision for your wedding day and you don't want to compromise, use Robertson's. You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

As I write this review I am still angry. Given the long standing reputation of this florist I cannot believe how awful things went with my flowers. My 2 of my 3 centerpiece options were awful and did not look like the sample we mocked up with them and took photos of. The one option was not flowers so it looked great also my escort card centerpiece was lovely and exactly what I wanted. The bridal party flowers specifically my bouquet were absolutely awful. There are not enough characters on this review site to go into how wrong they were but let's simplify and say the construction of it, the flowers included in it and even the colors were wrong. I reviewed my contract again and sure enough I was not mistaken by what we agreed to. For how much money gets spent on flowers do yourself a favor and find another florist.

Robertson's Flowers & Events responded with the following comments:

Robertson's Flowers & Events welcomes all feedback and carefully takes into account the details of the event as outlined in the proposal, mock up and final contract. We value our customer's satisfaction and make it a priority to provide the best service & product possible. If you would like to discuss this further we would be happy to do so through direct email or phone call.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gorgeous flowers for the Church, Reception, and entire bridal party!
Professional staff who will meet your needs and budget.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eric Schellack is a phenomenal florist! I cannot say enough good things about him and his team! He was attentive to all of my requests, patient with all of my changes, and his work is absolutely stunning! Eric went above and beyond the call of duty when it came to our wedding, helping to setup decorations, in addition to setting up his own flowers. His work completely exceeded my expectations and I could not have been happier when I saw it all come together. A HUGE THANK YOU from a happy bride! Anyone that is lucky enough to have Eric and his team be a part of their wedding will certainly be pleased!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of working with Bri for my wedding and cannot say enough wonderful things about her work at Robertson's Flowers & Events. The flowers were actually a really important thing to me and I immediately felt that out of all the vendors I met with for floral design, Bri "got" the vision from the get-go. She was responsive to every email I sent, took my feedback on things I liked and didn't like on sample designs and she was very savvy in working what I wanted into my budget!

On the big day, the flowers were even more incredible than I could have imagined. Even my makeup artist and hair stylist was impressed! All the flowers from the bouquets, boutineers, centerpieces and church flowers were simply perfect!

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After leaving our initial meeting with Bri, it was a unanimous decision among my mom, husband and I that we wanted her to do the flowers for our wedding. She was so easy to talk to and really down to earth. With us not having much familiarity with flowers, Bri was able to talk us through the details, show us pictures and even provide a mock setting, making us 100% confident that she would create the perfect ambience for the wedding. Throughout the process, she always kept our budget in mind. She also coordinated with the venue and synergetic lighting to make sure every detail fit together perfectly.
On the night of the wedding, it really became clear why Bri came so highly recommended from Front and Palmer. We were amazed when we saw the room for the first time. She exceeded all of our expectations and took every idea we had and made it happen. People are still raving about our flowers, especially the chuppah. The combination of the branch foundation, the flowers, the fabric and the way she incorporated my mom’s wedding dress was a testament to her creative vision. We hope to be able to work with Bri again in the future!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely Amazing!! Robertson's did a perfect job! My floral designer, Bri, executed my vision exactly as I wanted it and when I walked into the venue I was stunned by how beautiful everything looked! She was very professional, friendly and accommodating and I knew that the moment I left the first consultation with her that I had nothing to worry about. I will continue to trust Robertson's for any event I have in the future. Again, Thank you Robertson's for helping to make my wedding day so perfect!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bri from Robertson Flowers was wonderful. I contacted them a few weeks before my wedding and thankfully they were able to squeeze me in. I was so gratefully for their flexibility. Meeting with Bri was a great experience. She was patient, so kind and reassured me that I would be satisfied with my purchase. I was on a budget but wanted something beautiful, I was definitely amazed with the outcome.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bri Crowley at Robertson's is outstanding - she is an artistic visionary and her work so far outdid my expectations that my biggest wedding disappointment was that the flowers would not last forever.

Bri went above and beyond in everything she did - our meetings were a delight, and she even hand delivered a sample arrangement to my home so that we could see what our centerpieces would look like. Her work was exceptional, beautiful and completely over the top (in the best way possible!).

She is so responsive, professional and charming, and we won't be using any other florist for anything in the future. She also did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner, and though they were completely different than what she did for our wedding, they were also gorgeous. Her range, artistic vision and creative eye are unmatched. There is no one else I could imagine using for any event in the future. Her work made our wedding visually stunning, and she was beyond a pleasure to work with. If I could give her more than 5 stars, I would!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Ainsley
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eric Schellack at Robertson's did an amazing job on our wedding florals and table settings. He was so much fun to work with and executed our unique vision flawlessly without us having to spell out every little thing. It really helped that he was able to go through our Pinterest pages on a big screen during our meetings so that we had actual visual references during our discussions.

Every detail was perfect on our wedding day and we got tons of compliments from our wedding guests. Eric was able to design a different centerpiece for each guest table based on the theme we chose, which really added visual interest to our reception area. Our only regret was that we didn't have time to actually look at every centerpiece since we were so busy greeting our guests!

A particular plus of Robertson's is that they have a huge selection of decorative objects, candle holders, etc. in their warehouse, which helps provide variety without adding a lot of cost. Our only complaint was the turnaround time for the initial proposal was rather longer than promised, but it was over the Christmas holiday so perhaps understandable.

Overall we had a wonderful experience with Eric and Robertson's and would highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful, simple, flowers and candles

For our wedding, we wanted to keep it simple on the flowers. Small hydrangea bouquets for the bridesmaids, corsages for the mother of the bride and grandmothers, a slightly larger bouquet with more variety of flowers for the bride; for the ceremony, tall floating candles lined the aisles that were then used in the reception as well; for the reception, low cylinder hydrangea centerpieces flanked on two sides with taller candles; for the head table - a variety of candles of varying heights lined the table; and that was it! Very simple. Overall, I felt they did a good job. The delivery man with the bouquets/corsages arrived right on time the morning of the wedding which was wonderful, and Lisa Roth worked closely with our wedding venue coordinator (Lini Skiba at Front & Palmer) to set everything up. My only complaint would be that my bouquet was about the same size as the bridesmaids, even though it was much more expensive! Granted it had more/different flowers in it, but I thought it'd be grander, I guess. In the end, it worked out fine for pictures, and I didn't even take it home with me...!! I also forgot to tell guests they could take the centerpieces home with them, so a lot of the flowers went to waste afterward... but that was my fault!! Overall, very nicely done, beautiful flowers - they made sure they were "extra white" for me, which I appreciated :) Pin-spot lighting from Synergetic Lighting really made the centerpieces "pop" too! I gave only a "4" for responsiveness as I felt it oftentimes took a while to receive a response to an email I would send and did not always feel like the communication part was very smooth. Otherwise, very satisfied!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bri Crowley at Robertson's was amazing to work with. When my wife walked into Robertson's for her initial meeting, Bri had already pulled up her Pinterest and had an idea of what Regan wanted. When Regan explained her vision for the flowers, Bri seemed to be on the same page. A few weeks before the wedding, we went up to Robertson's to look at a trial centerpiece, and it was exactly what we were looking for. As we expected, on the day of our wedding, all of the flowers were perfect.

Robertson's was very easy to work with and was very responsive to any questions we had along the way. The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces all helped make the day uniquely ours.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not a few every guest called or emailed (even men?!?!) to comment on how magical the flowers and decor looked. It felt like we were inside a beautiful snowy forrest. I do not give compliments out to those who don't earn them. Eric brought his A game. Creative,innovative and accommodating what else could you ask for....

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have been using Robertson's flowers for many events and occasions in my family for as far back as I can remember. So when it was time to plan my wedding day, my fiance and I headed straight to Robertson's. Their arrangements are timeless and beautiful. They did exactly what we asked, and their final product mirrored our vision. I cannot say enough great things about Hadley and the team at Robertson's. Thank you!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eric and Hadley and the rest of the Robertson's team designed lovely flower bouquets and arrangements for my wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with the results. From our first meeting together, I felt that Eric asked me the right questions and used what I thought was a hodgepodge of random photos to help me form the vision for my wedding. The bouquets were amazing as were the flower arrangements we used for the ceremony, they looked stunning in our wedding photos. Overall, the flowers were one of the highlights of our wedding and even my mom loved them (and she is hard to please).

Robertson's was flexible, responsive, and professional. In fact, just a few days before the wedding I realized after a last minute walk through of the ceremony space that I wanted to add a little height to our arrangements and emailed Eric. He responded quickly and understood what I was asking and was able to enhance the arrangements. They turned out even better than I could have imagined. Robertson's was also great about moving my arrangements from my ceremony to my reception which was almost 20 miles away.

Thank you Eric and the Robertson's team for making our flowers and my day so beautiful!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Laura
800-242-6002
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards