Robbins Brothers

Flexibility
4.7
1 Review
[Private]

The sales person we had was awesome. He first asked me what I was looking for in a ring, then showed me what they had similar to what I described. The salesman saw that I was still unsure about the rings available. So, he showed me a wedding band that I fell in love with and told me that they could customize that band for me, and place the princess cut diamond that I loved in that band for me. My fiancé ended up going with that choice and surprised me with it in December 2014, and it turned out AMAZING! I am so in love with my ring! I had no idea that customizing a ring like that was possible, but thanks to Robbins Brothers I know have a better ring than I could ask for! We always received excellent customer service when we walked into any of their locations. We will definitely continue to use Robbins Brothers for any future jewelry needs!

Services Used: Jewelry

They were amazing! They even found my perfect ring just by me describing my dream ring.

Services Used: Jewelry

Robbins Brothers was absolutely fabulous to work with! My fiance took me by while we were in Dallas for an evening. They were so helpful and the customer service was stellar. I was able to show them pictures of what I liked and they guided me through picking out just the right ring. Somehow my fiance was even able to buy the ring that night while we were there without me knowing a thing. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for an engagement ring.

Recently Married

My fiance' found a ring at Robbins Brothers. He shopped for rings without knowing what my taste and style was but the store did an amazing job providing recommendations. He was able to pick out and customize the setting and stone. Robbins Brothers was the first store he went to and he did not have to look elsewhere since they had such a great selection with an array of price points. He was not looking to purchase that day originally but ended up doing so since he found a great setting and stone for the price. When he got it appraised afterwards, it was worth more than what he paid! I recommend purchasing the lifetime insurance on your engagement ring! They clean it anytime you want and require a yearly inspection to maintain the ring. Totally worth it since I already have to resize it twice and repair a prong. Great customer service and speedy repairs/resizing. We ended up purcharsing my fiance's wedding band here too!

Recently Married

Ryan at the Dallas store is our favorite. He is awesome. Always goes above and beyond for us. He always makes sure we are taking care of and are pleased with our purchases

To Be Mrs. W
07/26/2014

My fiance bought my engagement ring here with the warranty. I have had it cleaned and dipped once so far. The ring looks great and the certified diamond is very secure. My only complaints are that they do not have sales and they can be slow to help you if they are busy. You do definitely get. what you pay for there...a very beautiful quality ring.

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband and I bought our wedding bands at this location, and we are very pleased by our purchases. When I took my band to get sized a couple of weeks before the big day, I discovered that my ring size had shrunk, and they promised to have a smaller size for me in the next few days. The ring arrived and was completed on time at no extra cost which speaks to their great customer service and responsiveness. I would definitely recommend this location for any engagement/wedding ring needs.

Services Used: Jewelry

Wow what a great place to choose rings and diamonds. The sales representative was extremely professional and we were able to drink coffee and watch football while my engagement ring was being serviced.

Amy
05/03/2014

Great service!! We got exactly what we wanted!

Services Used: Jewelry

Beautiful ring. Helpful sales staff. Great value. I LOVE my ring.

Services Used: Jewelry

These guys had the most variety to choose from. They provide a quality products! They encourage you to shop around, to go home and think about what you really want before buying. There was never any pressure to make a decision now, in the moment. Working with them was a great experience!

Services Used: Jewelry

We worked with the store in Arlington TX, Eric and Smitty are both amazing! We were in the store so much that they knew us by name! They were always friendly and quick on jeweler services! They even matched a discount that a competing store was offering so long as we paid in full that day! Very happy with them and have recommended many couples to them!

Services Used: Jewelry

We found my engagement ring and our wedding bands here. The customer service is spectacular. They are always so friendly. The first time we went there to look at engagement rings they were so helpful and walked me through all the rings they had because it can be a bit overwhelming. I get free ring cleanings for life which is awesome! Great store and staff!!

Nicole
06/22/2013

Shelly was wonderful!!! She was very patient with us in selecting a wedding band for my fiance. At the time he wasn't sure what style of a band he wanted, but Shelly was determined in finding that "right" one for him. She also shared her wedding experience with us about having a destination wedding too! We both were very pleased with our wedding rings and service that was provided.

Services Used: Jewelry

Reekha was our sales girl and she was amazing. Love my ring and their service.

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance purchased my wedding ring and band from Robbins Brothers and I am so in love with both of them!