Ritz Charles

Ritz Charles

Favorite
Carmel, IN
317.846.9158
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

This venue is fantastic! It makes the wedding experience much less stressful!

Recently Married

5/5 does not describe the quality of work that the Ritz Charles provided. Elise was our contact/wedding planner at the Ritz and she was phenomenal along with the entire staff. She answered all of my questions quickly, no matter how many questions I had or how many times I contacted her. While planning my wedding, I knew this was one area I did not have to worry about. I knew that everything would be as we had discussed. They had great wedding packages- I loved that the packages were all inclusive (but you also have the option to pick and choose as you want and not use a package). The chef catered to our guests needs and we had a few guests with severe food allergies. The food, setup, staff, cake, linens etc were incredible. All of my guests commented on what a great venue we had, how good the food was, how friendly and helpful the staff was- this included positive feedback from family friends that work in the catering/wedding business. There is a reason the Ritz Charles has a great reputation. AMAZING!

Recently Married

The Ritz Charles is an amazing venue with amazing food!! The catering was absolutely beautifully done and very delicious. The cake was stunning and probably the best cake I've had in a LONG time!!! The only reason for the 4 stars is that they over served a couple of my guests and knew they were over serving. I understand an adult should know better but the bartender should know when to make the call too. They could have came and got to bride or groom to tell him he was cut off. Other than that service was great!!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
Recently Married

We got married inside the Ritz Charles Garden Pavilion. Whether this is the venue for you or not depends on what you are looking for, but what I can tell you is that the wedding planner we worked with was AMAZING, the food was absolutely delicious, and the look and feel that the entire thing provided (decor, set-up, and the pavilion itself) was our dream wedding venue. I could not have asked for a more responsive, helpful, easy to work with, and most of all caring and wonderful wedding planner - she made our wedding day not only easy and carefree but absolutely terrific. One word of advice - there is neither heat nor AC in the pavilion and the sun shines directly inside (the entire thing is made of glass) so it got really hot until the sun set - might not be the best choice for the height of summer. Otherwise, their bartender and servers were super nice, they provided us with a fire pit so we could do s'mores, hung our Chinese lanterns, and set everything up just right. Oh yeah and our wedding cake was gorgeous AND delicious!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would recommend the Ritz Charles to everyone! Our wedding planner that they assigned us, Lindsey, was spectacular! She bent over backwards to do what you needed and they were always on top of everything. We also had our ceremony in the chapel that was absolutely beaut

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great place to get married! Food was wonderful, and the staff is friendly and easy to work with!

Recently Married

The Ritz bent over backwards to make our day great. From making sure guests with allergies had appropriate meals to working with all our requests to make our day perfect, they did a wonderful job. Our guests loved the venue and the staff!

Recently Married

The Ritz Charles was amazing. Everything about the food was fantastic. The hors d'oeuvres were delicious, dinner was amazing, and the cake was the best we tried when we were looking for a cake. Casey was extremely helpful and friendly. She did a great job helping us select tablescapes. Everything looked fantastic.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake
Recently Married

Loved using the Ritz so much! They had so many features included in their venue, like cake, linens, table cards, candles, table mirrors, etc. The staff was friendly on the day of, and the coordinator I worked with was so helpful and flexible to meet with. I loved that 6 of us got to taste different food options before we decided on a meal to serve at the wedding. I would choose them all over again if I could!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I truly think the Ritz Charles has to be the best venue to get married in central Indiana. Throughout our whole planning experience, everything was made so easy for us. Elise was our reception coordinator (we had our reception in the Garden Pavilion). She was so wonderful, friendly, and easy to work with every step of the way. When we were unsure about the food at the menu tastings (particularly the chicken), she arranged with the chef for us to come in for a private tasting. The food, and especially the chicken, ended up being delicious!!! We were so pleased and felt like the Ritz went out of their way to make sure we were happy with it.

Anne was our chapel coordinator and she was just amazing. She was so sweet and fun to work with. I thought her job was mainly just to open and close the chapel for us, but she did so much more!! From welcoming guests, helping with seating since we didn't have ushers, she also set up our decorations, and so much more. Any issues that arised (such as the shuttle from our hotel running late), she calmly mentioned to me so I was informed but made sure I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. She made everything run smoothly and seamlessly. I even showed up with a wedding picture of my mom and dad that we wanted to display but didn't have a frame (last minute wedding problems!!), and she ran over to the main building and found a frame for us to use.

Angie was our "day of" manager for food, beverage, and EVERYTHING at our reception. She was so sweet and made sure my groom and I were taken care of the whole time. She anticipated our needs before we even knew we needed anything. As soon as the ceremony was over, she was in the chapel with signature drinks for us to enjoy before we took pictures. Then she returned with drinks for our whole wedding party! She not only attended to us but I know she made sure our guests were well taken care of throughout dinner and the whole reception. It was absolutely a pleasure having her around t

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Ritz Charles catered our wedding reception and facilitated the entire day. We had several compliments about how classy the venue was, how great the food tasted, and how accommodating the staff was. Throughout the whole process Meghan was fantastic. She was very responsive to any questions that I had and had some great ideas for the wedding. I was planning our wedding/reception from about 1000 miles away, so it was important for me to have all of the details covered. Meghan saw that anything I asked for was made possible. I really appreciate the entire staff who participated in our big day. It was a perfect, stress free day thanks to them!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't have had a more beautiful wedding at coxhall gardens! The staff was great from the whole planning, to our wedding day. Had a great experience

Recently Married

The venue is gorgeous and all of the staff made it perfect. The st add at the Ritz does all of your set up and take down at the end of the night. There was no worries throughout the day. I enjoyed working with Lindsay one of the reception coordinators.

Cara
07/05/2014

I had my wedding on July 5th 2014 at the Ritz Charles and I absolutely loved it. Lindsey was AMAZING to work with. I currently live in Kansas City so being an out of town bride made planning super difficult. However, Lindsey was there for me every step of the way and never seemed annoyed with my thousands of emails and questions I had. She even let me come in on July 4th (A HOLIDAY) to make sure everything was set up correctly and add any "additional" decor that I wanted. They made everything go so smooth and I didn't have to worry about a thing! It helped so much that they provided the catering, bar services, and CAKE!! If I had to do it all over again, I would without a doubt still pick the Ritz Charles as my venue.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Ritz Charles staff did a great job of organizing our entire day- from ceremony through the reception. The venue is a little pricy, but we loved having catering, our cake, linens, champagne for the toast, and alcohol all included in the price we paid for plate. The staff does a great job of catering to any needs you have, and they allowed us to come in before the rehearsal to set up the chapel, which was nice. There were several events going on the weekend of our wedding, which made things a little hectic (as they had just started to set up our reception as the ceremony was beginning), and my only complaint is that our guest book (which was a personalized football jersey) was set out for signatures on the front (after specific instructions had been given to sign on the back, that was you could see our new last name, allowing us to frame the jersey in our home), which was a little disappointing. However, with that as my only complaint, I would say they did a great job!!

Christine
05/25/2013

Everyone was very easy to work with and very flexible. They helped us with planning every aspect of our wedding at Coxhall Gardens and made the day enjoyable for everyone.