Ricardo Wilson Entertainment featuring DJ Big Easy!

Ricardo Wilson Entertainment featuring DJ Big Easy!

A Musical Persuasion for Every Occasion!

6710 Olivewood Drive
Arlington, TX 76001

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Big Easy did an amazing job as our DJ at our wedding. He kept the night flowing smoothly and knew just how to keep our guest entertained. He was very reliable and flexible. We highly recommend him!!!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Big hit and lots of energy! They got the party started.

• Wedding: 12/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were excellent! Our wedding was so much fun and the guys did a wonderful job keeping everyone entertained.

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was a fabulous DJ! It was fun! I had the time of my life!!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ricardo had a wonderful personality and will deliver services catered to all of your personal needs. He's a class act.

Ricardo Wilson Entertainment featuring DJ Big Easy! responded with the following comments:

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the opportunity to share such a special day in the lives of you and your husband!

Thanks and keep in touch!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I thought picking a DJ was going to be one of the fun parts of planning my wedding. Man, was I wrong. I went through 3 different DJs prior to contacing DJ. Big Easy. After speaking with him, my frustrations were a distant memory. Within 1 day of completing the online price quote form, we were on the phone scheduling a time to meet. I was truly elated at the professionlism and flexibility of DJ Big Easy. He made me feel like my wedding was his main priority and whatever I needed, he would make happen. Anytime I emailed him before the wedding, I had a response within 1 business day. The process of selecting my songs was simple and exciting. It gave me a chance to specifically identify the songs I wanted played without me having to complie a list on my own. On the day of my wedding, everything turned out .....well... perfectly!! The music during dinner was wonderful. When I looked up to see my guests tapping their feet and singing along between bites, I was truly proud of the decision I'd made. DJ Big Easy kept the songs going during the reception with fluid transitions from moment to moment. I did have a few last minutes changes for the line up, but I just whispered it to him and h made it happen. He even joined in on the dance floor!!! My favorite part was the cake cutting. I had not made a song selection for it and completely forgot until a few minutes before. Not to worry!! All he told me was "I got you". And he did! He played "Joanna" By Kool and the Gang which happened to be my dad's favorite group! My guests still complement me on the great music from our wedding!!!! DJ Big Easy made my wedding a great experience that I will always cherish. If you're looking for a simple, streamlined process with GREAT results, you really need to see DJ. Big Easy!!

Avery & Joanna Ausborne
July 2011

Thanks for your feedback and I am so glad you and the family had a great time! May God Bless you and your marriage!

• Wedding: 07/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Big Easy was the DJ for my wedding. Our reception was a blast and everyone enjoyed the music. He is definitely is a great DJ, and I will recommend him, as well as use him for other events. People of all ages from 90 year olds to 2 year olds, were dancing and moving to the music. My mother's friends, our families, wedding party, and people from church are still talking about how wonderful the music was. DJ Big Easy knows how to read the crowd very well and he keeps the party moving. He even adds comic relief to the dance floor which made everyone laugh during the line dances. Last but not least, as a bride one of my biggest fears was that the reception would be entertaining, but it was very live thanks to DJ Big Easy!!!

Tamara Jennings

I had a great time with you and the family as well! Thanks and May good bless you and your Marriage!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We loved DJ big easy! He played exactly what we wanted to hear and what he thought we would like! We had so much fun! Our guests are still talking about how hilarious and fun he was! We have video proof of his entertaining personality! He wasnt stoic and boring like most DJs .He made our reception an absolute blast!!! Would definately recommend him to anyone!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Big Easy was great! He did the music for our wedding and reception. The planning was very easy on his website and he accommodated all of our requests. We had dance, country, rap, line dancing and reggae!! Ricardo was very professional and kept the PARTY going all night. All of our guests said they had the best time and were tired from dancing so much. I would highly recommend him for ANY event !!

Sherronda and Torano Vernet June 11, 2011

Thanks for your kind words God Bless you and your marriage! Keep in touch...

www.djbigeasy.com

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Big E was da bomb!I appreciated him being ready & on time and blending with the crowd. He was personable, everyone asked me, where did i find him? He has a great voice. Both singing and speaking! I simply loved his attitude and everything he did to personalize my day. He was no a Generic Brand . He was and STILL IS ONE OF A KIND !!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!! thanks, Colandra

Colandra, Thanks for the kind words and I am glad everyone enjoyed my preformance!
God Bless you and your marriage!

• Wedding: 11/14/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ricardo was an outstanding D.J. for my wedding! He made it very easy to chose songs for the reception. His website was easy to navigate & when I had questions, Ricardo got back to me within 24 hours( or sooner). Also, he was so good that my wedding guests were requesting his information so they could refer him & also they requested that he make cd's for them:-)

• Wedding: 06/19/2009
817-819-9077
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards