Reverend By Request

Value
Flexibility
Phillip
10/04/2014

Reverend David Andrew performed a beautiful, memorable ceremony for us, even after we contacted him less than two weeks before our special day. His responses were prompt, helpful, and supportive. The ceremony was exactly as we imagined it. We couldn't have chosen a better officiant for our day. Thanks so much Reverend David!

Mark
10/04/2014

Very pleased with prompt response and accommodating us in his schedule. Proud to have him as our reverend,

Donnie
10/04/2014

Rev. David has made the whole wedding process very easy for us. He has been GREAT to work with: very nice, professional, organized, and most importantly responded immediatley to any question we had! Everything for the ceremony was laid out for us to customize how we wanted. Everything went perfect and could not have done it without Rev. David. To anyone out there that is looking for an officiant and do not know who to choose, we were the same way, but we are extremely happy with the service Rev. David provided for us! Again.. Thank you!!!

Robert
09/06/2014

Reverand David was a pleasure to work with. Really made the day great. Was on top of everything. Will recommend to everyone I know

Jennifer
05/31/2014

Reverend David was very helpful in helping us create a ceremony that was special to us as a couple. Our ceremony was absolutely unforgettable and brought in new and old traditions.

Rebecca
05/24/2014

Reverend David was very professional and helpful. He made a personalized ceremony for our wedding that was absolutely beautiful. He was very responsive and flexible with any changes or concerns I had. I could not have asked for a more beautiful ceremony, would gladly recommend him to anyone getting married in the future!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend David made our wedding day very special! He read our personalities and tailored the ceremony accordingly. He made it a truly unique experience and a day we will remember and cherish forever! Thank you so much!!

Maureen
10/26/2013

We are so happy we chose Reverend David to officiate our wedding. He was so flexible and willing to do whatever we wanted. He was so organized and made things stress free for us! Highly recommend him!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Reverend David had wonderful ceremony arranged for our wedding it went smoothly and we had so many great compliments from our ceremony! Would recommend to anyone looking for someone who will do a different location wedding where it is some times card to get an officiant to travel too.

Jessica
10/11/2013

My husband and I are both Catholic but planned to marry outside of the church. We wanted to find someone who would make our ceremony as close to a Catholic wedding as possible. After doing quite a bit of research, I found Reverends by Request. Reverend David married us and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! He was extremely flexible and so easy to work with! He did exactly what we wanted and focused on us, love, God, and marriage. Our families and friends thought he was wonderful as well and that he did an amazing job. We would recommend Reverends by Request to anyone!

Margie
09/28/2013

Reverend David was phenomenal! Our wedding was beautiful and he made it so simple to have the elegant day we imagined. He was flexible, kind and professional. Simply perfect!

Al
09/21/2013

Great personality, would def recomnend him to any of my freinds or family

Linda
08/10/2013

Reverend David Andrew performed our ceremony. He was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL to work with. He was caring, detailed and above all just a wonderful person. They were recommended to us by our wedding venue, and when I first called him on the phone, I felt so comfortable speaking to him. And when we met in person, I knew we had picked the riight Reverend to perform our ceremony. During that first visit, we also had the pleasure of meeting the other reverend - Reverend Gary Mazzio. He too was as warm as a person. Love......love.....love.....everything that Reverend David did for us. Will DEFINITELY use him again for any future family events. He is now part of our family. If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would.

Private User
1+ year ago

Our wedding service preformed by the Reverend David was nothing short of FANTASTIC!

Services Used: Officiant

Outstanding service by Reverend David. Very professional, exactly what we wanted for our wedding day.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Gary performed a beautiful ceremony for us. We could not be happier with Rev. David & Rev. Gary. From the initial planning to the rehearsal to the ceremony itself, it was perfect. I would highly recommend them.