Rev. James Wentz

Rev. James Wentz

NY Metro Area - Your Marriage Ceremony - Any Time - Any Where - 30 Years Experience

199 Smith Street
Freeport, NY 11520 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination)

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Wentz travels all over the NYC , LI area and has provided his services for my beach wedding in Fire Island, as well as a smaller intimate ceremony at The Brooklyn Botanic Garden. He is VERY punctual, reliable and very accomodating. We communicated via email with our preferences for the wedding ceremony and if you like streamlined services, Rev. Wentz is your man!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You get the complete package...music, instructions and a true professional.

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

James is a very detail oriented and professional officiant. We had an interview session and several email exchanges before the wedding and everything turned out to be great!

• Wedding: 07/28/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev Wentz was highly recommended to me by a friend. He was very experienced and knew exactly what he needed to do. He made it easy for us and was very good at walking us through the process of the ceremony. He guided us through everything and even made note cards for us! He is very funny and flexible. Our wedding couldn't have gone as well as it did without him as our officiant. I would highly recommend him just as my friend did to me. Thank you so much Rev Wentz!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful, sweet professional. Would recommend to anyone getting married.

• Wedding: 07/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Wentz was easy to work with and very helpful. i would recomend him in a minute.

• Wedding: 07/18/2007
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

James Wentz is worth every penny! He was really flexible and very easy to work with. Our ceremony was wonderful. You will never have to chase him down to get an answer and he even calls you to see how your doing! He was wonderful!

• Wedding: 04/28/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just came across this site because I was looking up Rev. Wentz's phone number - Rev. Wentz married my husband and I on Sept. 24, 2005 - for our 5th Anniversary we are looking to have a very low keyed, romantic, renewal of our vows so we can embrace all that we have been through in the short time we have been married - Rev. Wentz was professional, funny, light-hearted and the perfect person to wed us, so we are going back to him for our renewal, our recommitment to eachother!!! You will be very happy with this genuine person, he cares!! Valerie & Bob Cox, Wantagh, NY

• Wedding: 09/24/2005
516-546-6920
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards