Rev. James Wentz

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rev. Wentz travels all over the NYC , LI area and has provided his services for my beach wedding in Fire Island, as well as a smaller intimate ceremony at The Brooklyn Botanic Garden. He is VERY punctual, reliable and very accomodating. We communicated via email with our preferences for the wedding ceremony and if you like streamlined services, Rev. Wentz is your man!

Services Used: Officiant

You get the complete package...music, instructions and a true professional.

Services Used: Officiant

James is a very detail oriented and professional officiant. We had an interview session and several email exchanges before the wedding and everything turned out to be great!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev Wentz was highly recommended to me by a friend. He was very experienced and knew exactly what he needed to do. He made it easy for us and was very good at walking us through the process of the ceremony. He guided us through everything and even made note cards for us! He is very funny and flexible. Our wedding couldn't have gone as well as it did without him as our officiant. I would highly recommend him just as my friend did to me. Thank you so much Rev Wentz!

Services Used: Officiant

Wonderful, sweet professional. Would recommend to anyone getting married.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Wentz was easy to work with and very helpful. i would recomend him in a minute.

Services Used: Officiant

James Wentz is worth every penny! He was really flexible and very easy to work with. Our ceremony was wonderful. You will never have to chase him down to get an answer and he even calls you to see how your doing! He was wonderful!

Services Used: Officiant

I just came across this site because I was looking up Rev. Wentz's phone number - Rev. Wentz married my husband and I on Sept. 24, 2005 - for our 5th Anniversary we are looking to have a very low keyed, romantic, renewal of our vows so we can embrace all that we have been through in the short time we have been married - Rev. Wentz was professional, funny, light-hearted and the perfect person to wed us, so we are going back to him for our renewal, our recommitment to eachother!!! You will be very happy with this genuine person, he cares!! Valerie & Bob Cox, Wantagh, NY