Reni's Bridal Boutique

Sort By:

4.6/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Rebeckah 2 Reviews
I'm so glad that Reni was there to help me choose the perfect dress. The store is small and not a whole lot of people can fit in there, but it was worth it. Reni was opinionated but gave good advice and I'm glad she did. I ended up with a dress that is timeless and beautiful.
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Reni is great! She helped find the perfect wedding dress for me and seemed to know what I was looking for more than I did! I loved my wedding dress and it was very affordable too!!
Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Buying a dress at Reni's was a great decision! She is very honest with her opinion which is what you need when trying on wedding dresses. She had everything ready to go before the wedding and my dress fit perfectly after she sent in my measurements. I didn't have to get it altered at all!
Wedding: 05/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0

I would like to say thank you to the wonderful staff at Reni's Bridal. They are the most polite people I have ever meet. Everyone their treats you like as if you are family. My bridesmaid dress that I bought their was breath taking. I got a lot of complement's on how beautiful it is. My best friend bought her wedding Dress their also, her dress was breath taking. Reni's bridal put their heart and soul into doing everything they can to help make that special day a memory that will last a life time.
Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Reni's Bridal Boutique is the only place to go in Wichita for a wedding gown. They will provide excelllent, honest service with people you can trust. This was my 2nd marriage and I purchased this gown as well as the gown for my 1st wedding here. If they don't happen to have the dress you are looking for, Reni can and will get it for you.
Wedding: 06/18/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My mother bought her wedding dress from Reni 25 years before I did. We both absolutely loved our dresses. And if you go in early enough (we started shopping for dresses approximately 8 months before the wedding) Reni will let you edit your dress however you want. I found my perfect dress there after the 3rd or 4th one I tried on, except that I wanted straps on the strapless dress (which she took the same intricate lace design from the bottom of my dress and made snap in straps so that I could take the straps off during the reception if I wanted), and I also wanted a lace-up back as opposed to a zipper, which she also did, and it looked GORGEOUS!!! Reni is a feisty older woman who is very entertaining to work with. She is very opinionated and will tell you if she doesn't like something, but just remember if you really like it, it's your wedding, not hers. She can come off rude to some people, but she's just very blunt and isn't going to lie to you. If you come in a week before your wedding needing a dress and wanting it altered, she's gonna tell you you're crazy. But I thought she was absolutely wonderful to work with and could not have had a more beautiful dress and veil for my perfect day.
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had a GREAT experience at Reni's! We forgot to make an appointment when we went in, but they weren't busy at that moment, so they let me go ahead and shop. I told them the type of dress that I was looking for and what my price range was, and they pulled some great dresses. Then they remembered a brand new dress that they had just got in, and it was perfect. Brand new, never been tried on, and it was the right size (which was really important because I wouldn't have had time to order a dress). They were also super helpful in getting me connected with their seamstress and they made sure that the dress was steamed and ready to go for the wedding. Then we took the dress back in to have it preserved, and they were extremely helpful then as well. Overall, the service was great. They were helpful, honest, and they remembered us each time we went in there, even if it had been a couple of months. They were very professional and knowledgeable about their products. Their styles are also very current. Don't let the outside look or the location of the shop scare you away because once you enter those doors, the service you receive is all that matters. The shop is clean, the staff is great, and I'm so glad I got my dress from Reni!

Thanks, Reni!
Wedding: 05/15/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rein is great! My sister also got her dress from here and that is why I went to her. She was able to get her hands on a sample dress that no one in Kansas could get!!! It ended up being the dress I fell in love with. I also got my bridesmaids dresses there and loved them.
Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved working with Reni! I went to every dress store in town trying to find the right dress in the right price range. Every dress Reni pulled, I loved and looked great in. She has an amazing selection and treats each of her brides liker her own daughter. She always remembered me when I called or walked in. I loved her personal service and there is definitely a reason she has been in business as long as she has.
Wedding: 10/30/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great to work with. Reni found my perfect dress for me.
Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I loved my entire experience working with Reni and Anna. It is kind of hard to get an appointment but definitely worth it. I came back for several appointments because I couldn't decide on a dress and they were very kind and accomodating every time. I ended up buying a dress that Reni didn't have on hand, so she called the warehouse and had them send her one. Overall a wonderful experience!
Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My dress was perfect! Loved Reni! She tells it like it is! She is honest and will tell you what really looks the best on you. She is hard to get in to, but worth it!!
Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Reni's was a great little boutique to get my dress at. She and the ladies that work there are very helpful, bringing lots of dresses to you and offering very honest opinions of the dresses you try on. She isn't afraid to let you know when something doesn't look good! She has a lot of dresses by great designers. Go check her boutique out!
Wedding: 12/13/2009
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
This shop is a very unique experience! I found the dress I loved and the price was fantastic, but the owner is very outspoken.....I loved her, but my mom was a little taken back by her. Give her a try, it's worth the effort to see what she has to offer.....way better choices than Davids.....just keep in mind that she will certainly tell you her opinion about how the dress looks on you!-LOL!
Wedding: 10/10/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got my wedding dress here. Reni was extremely helpful - bringing me dresses, giving me advice and offering an honest opinion. I must have tried on 20 different dresses - everyone was so patient and helpful, and I got my dress at an amazing price!
Wedding: 08/11/2007
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved my dress and the service I received here. You can tell that the staff at Reni's knows what they are doing. Most pleasant of experiences. They truly make you feel like a princess. I would not buy my dress anywhere else.
Wedding: 10/15/2005
 316-832-0760
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire