Reis-Nichols Jewelers

Reis-Nichols Jewelers

Favorite
Indianapolis, IN
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.2
Flexibility
[Private]

They were very helpful with finding my perfect engagement ring. We worked with Cole and had great customer service. They offer a nice military discount, will not go anywhere else for jewelry!

1 Review
Recently Married
0.0

NIGHTMARE Two things I learned from my 3-month ordeal at Reis Nichols in Greenwood:
1. If you didn't buy it here, don't bring it here.
2. Don't come here for anything related to Verragio - they have no idea what they are doing.

Essentially they charged me $175 for putting my ring in the mail to Verragio even though they admittedly only charge $35 to resize a ring in their shop.

4.1

They had a great selection of engagement rings and a helpful staff. I've gotten many compliments on my rings. We didn't find the groom's band here though, and ended up ordering online. There was one mix-up in ordering my wedding band, but they fixed it very quickly and were very apologetic.

1+ year ago
4.7

Reis-Nichols is a locally owned jewelry shop in the Indianapolis area. Brent was our jeweler and he was of great help in not only picking out the engagement ring but also our wedding bands. He went to great lengths to get us exactly what we each wanted. There's nothing that they can't make. A bonus, if you buy your engagement ring through them, you get several discounts at vendors around and in the indy area, as well as 10 percent off your wedding bands.

Services Used: Jewelry

We found an engagement ring that was truly unique at Reis-Nichols and Nicole Lambert's professionalism and guidance continued to impress us throughout the design process and purchase of our wedding bands.

Services Used: Jewelry

Great people to work with!! Stephanie is amazing! She helped my husband in his quest for the perfect engagement ring and them helped us both find wedding bands to compliment!! We will keep shopping there!!

Services Used: Jewelry

I was on a tight schedule and they delivered exactly what I wanted. I gave them an idea of what I wanted and they sketched it out and made my vision a reality. Ryan was super helpful. I would recommend him to anyone. He really made my wedding ring process go by very smoothly!

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband and I used Reis-Nichols to create a custom wedding band and engagement ring for me, and to purchase a wedding band for him. I was not a part of the ring designing process but my husband said they were great to work with and had very prompt communications. We had to exchange his ring for a larger size so that would be our only complaint - that when he came in to get sized for a wedding ring, they obviously did not select the appropriate size. Otherwise we are thrilled with their value and service!

Services Used: Jewelry

We love our rings and the salespeople at Reis are always professional and helpful. We always felt welcomed and were well taken care of!

Monika S
2+ years ago

We purchased both engagement and wedding rings from Reis Nichols. We used Adrian from the Greenwood location. She was absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond with regards to customer service. Highly Recommended!!

Services Used: Jewelry

While other jewelers kept trying to move us out of our price range, Reis-Nichols helped us find exactly what we were looking for and kept us within budget. We are very happy with their service.

2+ years ago

I used Reis-Nichols for both my engagement ring and wedding band. Their eye for detail and quality made sure that I got the best value and something unique to me.

3.8

I had bought another ring earlier at Preston's Rocks and R-N honored the service pact I'd made with PR. Took the stone from the first ring and dropped it into another setting. Also picked out husband's tungsten ring at R-N. Worked with Adrienne at the Greenwood store and would go back again (if I needed to!)

Services Used: Jewelry

All the employees at Reis Nichols are extremely professional and polite. After purchasing a custom engagement ring at Preston's Rocks, and realizing they went out of business, I was very scared about the service I would receive. However, Reis Nichols honored the service and I ended up picking out wedding bands there too.

Services Used: Jewelry

What a great place. Everytime you walk in the door you feel welcome! We found a design on line that we both just fell in love with immediatly. Mike and the other staff worked with us to get exactly what we wanted! It was perfect!

4.1

Reis Nichols went above and beyond with service. From getting my engagement ring polished in only an hour, to letting us in on sales about to happen for our wedding bands; they were all about customer service and meeting or exceeding our expectations.