Reflections Event Group

Reflections Event Group

Covering all your Wedding Photography, DJ, Video & Photo Booth Needs

Westerville, OH 43021 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could have not asked for better services than what Reflections Event Group provided. John our photographer was WONDERFUL, he was very professional while also exuding a sense of familiarity and comfort. I had a list of specific formal photos and John along side his assistant made sure each shot was taken. We also hired a videographer and a photo booth, in which making it a package deal and a reasonable price. The videographer was great and I would recommend getting this service for sure!!! Because while yes the pictures are stunning and truly do speak a thousand words, there is just no way that you could remember EVERY detail. And the video allow you to, from the toasts and speeches made to all the funny behind the scenes action! I couldn't stop smiling and laughing, and sometimes crying (from joy of course) while watching. And the photo booth was such a BIG hit with all of our wedding guests, we had not only used the unique props provided with the service but I also made a lot of classic pros with card stock paper and wooden craft sticks. They provided an attendant, included in the pricing, also very professional dressed and well mannered. He not only sat there ensuring the equipment worked properly and printing of the photo strips, but he also glued them into a scrapbook book (that I provided) and it allowed guests to write a little with their pics. And another the great thing I loved about the photobooth was how I was not only given hard copies of the photos strips, but every picture was also given to me on a CD-R disc.
And to top it all off, I received all of my pictures and DVDS/Blue Rays within a week after our wedding. I couldn't believe everything came so soon, I had people telling me they waited up to a month or longer before recieving their wedding pictures.
So LONG story short, I absolutely LOVED everything about Reflection Event Group. They helped to make my wedding day the best day of my life.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
Bridget
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Both John, the Owner and Gregg, our Photographer were amazing for our October 5th Wedding! The whole process with Reflections Event Group was seamless. We were very impressed with them after our consultation, and really liked the online form we filled out before our wedding so that the photographer knew what we wanted before he arrived. Both Gregg and John were very quick to respond to any questions that we had and we knew we didn't need to worry about our photos the day of.

We couldn't be happier with the quality of pictures, or of Gregg's attentiveness to getting all the shots we wanted throughout our day. After the wedding, Joe and I took a short mini-moon for a few days. We were surprised with copies of our prints in our mailbox the day we got back! Which was only about four days after our wedding. We were so excited we spent the entire evening re-living all our wedding day memories! We definitely would recommend Reflections Event Group to all our friends and family.

Reflections Event Group responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you !

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: Photography
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reflections Event Group exceeded our expectations in every way!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: Photography
Joseph and Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was wonderful to work with for a memory video, audio and video system for the rehearsal dinner. He had a great team and the memory video was awesome.Everyone loved it!!! We chose all the music for the video and he put it together. Then he did a fantastic job at the wedding the next day. We received the video within a week and did a highlight video too. It is such a memorable weekend. Now all we have is the video and the pictures.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for an easier process! John and his team were amazing and made everything smooth and easy for us. There is so much going on leading up to and the day of the wedding, that it is complete chaos and working with John made everything perfect without the stress. When I first met with John, I could tell he really puts his all into what he does and our wedding was no exception. He was quick to respond to any questions we had up until the day of the wedding. We used multiple services his company offered and we received the photo booth disc, pictures, and video by the time we came back from our honeymoon (I'm sure it was here sooner, but we were still out of town). We watched the video and it was AMAZING! The pictures were AWESOME! The music at our wedding was great and everything was kept on schedule thanks to John and his team. We could not have asked for a better experience or a better team. Thank you guys so much for everything!!!

Reflections Event Group responded with the following comments:

Thanks Priscilla! We had a ball working with you and Jerry. I wish we could be part of a wedding like yours every single day! Best wishes to both of you!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great owner, cool website to pick out all of the music you want

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent customer service! Would highly recommend them! They were courteous and professional. It was a great experience to work with John and his staff!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Services Used: DJ, Photography
Denise
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John and his team at Reflections Event Group did a fabulous job as the DJ at our wedding. The planning process was easy and John was very accomodating to our music selections. We even had our own music that we wanted played for the event and John ensured that everything was played in order for the ceremony. I'd definitely recommend Reflections to my friends and family.

Jason Hipsher

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
Services Used: DJ
Jason
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John and Reflections group were wonderful to work with! The DJ and MC were both very professional. The videographer worked hard all day to get every moment of my wedding! THe DVD of the wedding came within a week of my wedding! I would highly recommend Reflections Event Group!

Reflections Event Group responded with the following comments:

Thanks Monica ! We really appriciate the kind words. Best of Luck !

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
Services Used: DJ, Videography
Monica
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John Cover and everyone at REG was awesome to work with. It was amazing to deal with ONE company that was able to do so much. They were all very attentive and professional. The pictures are classic and traditional, which we loved. I would highly recommend any and all of their services.

• Wedding: 07/20/2012
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

Photographer was rude, his assistant kept stepping on my dress. Dj service was not bad. Overall I think it was overpriced for what you get, alot of the photos were bad angles and they were not edited well at all. I felt rushed the entire time and frankly i was just pissed.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful customer service! The photobooth was such a big hit!

Thanks Angi !

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with all the services we received from Reflections. With our wedding being on New Years Eve and the ceremony being in the afternoon we were concerned that we would have a difficult time with people staying until midnight. The DJ was great at keeping the party moving and the dance floor full right up until midnight when we rang in the New Year. The evening was perfection for us.

Reflections Event Group responded with the following comments:

Thanks Becky & Mike. It truly was a PERFECT day ! What a great way to ring in the new year !

• Wedding: 12/31/2011
Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We rented Reflections Photography's Photo Booth for our wedding, and the guests along with ourselves had an absolute blast. The two individuals working the booth were very professional and patient with all of the kids and adults that wanted their pictures taken. We were so excited to get the cd in the mail to review all of the pictures from the evening, and were so happy that we had chosen Reflections. Thank you John Cover!

Reflections Event Group responded with the following comments:

Photo Booths are so much fun ! Glad everyone had a great time and thanks for choosing us to be part of it !

• Wedding: 10/29/2011
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend using Reflections for their services for your big day! They were very professional and understood my wants/visions for pictures for our big day! Also, they captured all of the important moments both on video and in pictures. We also received our pictures very quickly and I was highly impressed with the pre and post wedding talks!

Reflections Event Group responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with both of you and being part of the celebration !

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
Services Used: Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very easy to work with, Abided by our requests for not taking TOO many photos between ceremony and reception, but quality of ones he took were AWESOME. He really knows what he's doing and where he needs to be to capture every single special moment. I would HIGHLY recommend John Cover as a photographer. also- BONUS- he releases his copy right to you so that you can print your photos by yourself. You do not have to order from him, which is different from most professional photographers.

The DJ from Nyte Flight entertainment was also PERFECT. He played requests from our guests and also followed all of our wishes. We honestly hardly knew that he was there- he didn't try to make it a show 'about him' like I've seen other DJs do. He also just made perfect selections- our dance floor was literally packed ALL night.

We also rented a photo booth which our guests had tons of fun with. Everything went smooth there and we received copies of all photos taken that night.

Reflections Event Group responded with the following comments:

Thanks Bri ! Loved the day and all the fun we had with both of you !

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
614-394-8800
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7