Quail Lodge & Golf Club

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't have the words to fully describe the excellence that The Quail Lodge achieves. Harmony Yeager is amazing!!!! The process to get us tot he reception started 13 months before with a meeting an menu tasting. I was blown away. The ball room was amazing, with lots of windows to allows a beautiful view and a huge patio space to use through out the night.

The food was amazing, Chef (truly worthy of the title) delivered a meal that was amazing and right on what we had tasted those long 13 months back.

We were a bit worried, only having 60 people, but when we saw the room and how it was set up, it was all we had asked for and more. I only wish I could post the videos and pictures to let you see the quality and care The Quail Lodge took and executed for us.

It was the perfect ending to a beautiful day.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After months and months of searching, my planner serendipitously found the Quail Lodge which surprisingly fit our budget and was able to accommodate our large party.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to join my planner and parents on the first tour of the Quail Lodge's grounds and ballroom but they assured me that it would be exactly what I wanted. They couldn't have been more spot on correct! Once I returned to California the first order of business was to meet with my planner and tour the lodge. It's beautiful! And working with Harmony was absolutely magical!

They are so flexible when working with you and completely dedicated to you having a wonderful event and ensuring that your guests are well cared for and comfortable. They also offer an amazing room block deal which comes out to about 1/2 the cost of a normal priced stay at the lodge.

Also when you book the ballroom you get the smaller oak room for no additional cost. We used it, per Harmony's suggestion, as the kid's room. We hired a few sitters, the Quail Lodge set up a kid friendly food buffet of chicken nuggets, french fries, fruit and vegetables, and we had games, movies, etc for our young guests so their parents were free to have an adult dinner just a few yards away.

When I arrived at the lodge I discovered they also set up another side room for me with food and a server to bring us drinks - which was super helpful when I encountered a minor wardrobe issue and needed to touch up my make-up before our grand entrance.

Overall I couldn't be more thrilled with the warmth, kindness, flexibility and overall professionalism of everyone at the Quail Lodge from our coordinator Harmony, to our bartenders, servers, front desk clerks, maid service, etc etc etc.

Quail Lodge & Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Your kind words regarding our property and staff are much appreciated. Congratulations again on your beautiful wedding. Cheers!

• Wedding: Recently Married
annanim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the initial contact, to our wedding day, Harmony was on top of everything throughout the wedding planning process!! You will be in good hands with Harmony, she is so sweet and very professional. The Quail Lodge is not only an amazing venue, with beautiful grounds, but also a very cute hotel where many of your guests can stay. It's optimal location is just 10 minutes from downtown Carmel, and 20 minutes from nearby Monterey airport. It's just the most perfect place to have a stress free wedding!! (Side note: I am a wedding videographer, and I've filmed 500+ weddings, so I know a little bit about weddings.) I also highly recommend Quail Meadows (their ceremony site), paired with the Quail Golf Club ballroom. You will not regret booking with Quail Lodge!! :)

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harmony Yeager the catering/event manager is the best! She was very easy to work with and helped us with every step of the planning and helped to facilitate the day so that the groom and I could really enjoy our day. The accommodations were excellent and all of our guests had the best time. Perfect venue for an intimate gathering!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Harmony and the Quail staff was such a joy. She has a great sense of humor and was able to see my vision without me describing it. She is a true treasure to this Venue!

• Wedding: 04/06/2014
Marina
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue for our daughter, Lauren’s, wedding ceremony was Quail Meadows. The meadow is in a gated community so it is quiet and serene. While most of California is brown much of the year, the meadow is verdant with a lake – a beautiful site for a wedding ceremony. There is a building there for the wedding party to use for dressing and make up.

The reception was held at Quail Lodge. From the very beginning I found Audrey to be very responsive to requests and special needs. Emails and calls were quickly returned. She was at the meadow and the lodge to make sure everything went smoothly. Both our florist and photographer commented about the wonderful staff. Among our 109 guests, ages 19 months – 86 years, we had one person who is wheel chair bound and two with allergies to corn and egg white. Special requests included ice cream, which was made on the premises. Sorbet was made for the two people with allergies. Lauren’s father and I were able to relax and enjoy ourselves and our guests. The total cost for the venues, food and beverages was less than the cost of some venues.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If we had to rate our experience at quail for our wedding, the scales would not go high enough. Everything about the property, staff, accommodation, culinary experience and hospitality was out-of-this-world amazing.

The bridal party stayed at Quail for almost a week during the wedding festivities. Every need was accommodated and the rooms were beautiful a s well taken care of. The grounds are immaculate. About 80% of our guests stayed at the lodge and a VERY affordable room rate was offered to us. AND they are dog friendly!!!

A group of the boys played golf on the rehearsal day. The golf shop staff was incredibly courteous and the course was in pristine condition. Kudos to the superintendent and assistant superintendent. Gorgeous greens and can't wait to play again.

On the day of the wedding, everything was taken care of. No hiccups or any issues. Audrey, Rosie, chef Alex and the entire staff was amazing. The attention to detail was incredible. The ceremony site, Quail Meadows was as beautiful as a photo from a wedding magazine. Talk about an amazing place for photos. Our photography is amazing.

The reception in the ballroom was open and airy. The food was absolutely off the charts delicious. Nothing like the typical "banquet food". We chose a custom menu and it exceeded our expectations. A few of our guests had dietary restrictions and the chefs prepared a special menu just or them.

Everything about the experience was very much a fairy tail. You can tell that the staff is very organized and has so much pride in their property. I would recommend Quail to anyone.

Thanks for making our day a dream come true!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Quail lodge is a beautiful venue for a wedding reception. I enjoyed working with the event coordinator and wedding planner. She was very helpful, accommodating and efficient. Things get very stressful and hectic with wedding planning but the event coordinators were always willing to answer all my questions in a timely manner. The day before the wedding went without a hitch. The room was all set up and I could bring in items and the staff were more than willing to set out items for me. The wedding day, the room looked amazing! Quail lodge really goes over the top in decorating and presenting all of the food in a beautiful way! The staff were very friendly and accommodating. All of my guests commented on how wonderful the staff was. Quail lodge did an amazing job and made my special day perfect!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Stacy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just celebrated my daughter's wedding at Quail Lodge Resort & Golf Club. The ceremony was held at the Quail Meadows followed with dinner & dancing in the Peninsula Ballroom at the Quail Clubhouse. The meadow with the lake & Santa Lucia moutains is a beautiful location for an outdoor wedding ceremony. The appetizers and dinner provided by the onsite catering was delicious! The tenderloin of beef were so tendered & juicy they just melted in your mouth. The beverage and dinner service provided by their staff was outstanding. We thoroughly enjoyed this special weekend! A special thank you to Courtney & Darryl. Sincerely, Sharon Walls

• Wedding: 05/30/2010
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We had our ceremony at quail meadows and our reception in the peninsula ballroom. Harmony, the wedding coordinator, was so helpful and responsive to all our emails and questions. The food & staff were so awesome and the venues were beautiful!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Private User
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Great venue and experience but a little expensive. They worked well with us to appease us and definitely did everything in their power to make my day very special.

• Wedding: 12/17/2011
831-620-8969
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire