Professional Limousine & Transportation

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 6 Reviews
For my wedding, we hired this limousine company and used their 22 passenger white Escalade. Not only was it beautiful, but our driver was so nice and extremely professional. I would recommend them to anyone!
Wedding: Recently Married
4.5/5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We rented the vintage car with Professional Limousine & Transportation. Our driver was so wonderful! He held my flowers, brought us waters, and was a huge help the day of the wedding. I wish I could remember his name, he was a pleasure to work with. It was more expensive than I wanted it to be (as always with weddings) but they are available 24/7 for any changes to the reservation and to update any information. I would definitely recommend their services!
Wedding: 09/05/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Awful customer service. I highly recommend you look elsewhere for your transportation needs.
Wedding: Recently Married
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my wedding in Newport at fort adams, I had over 200 people there and I needed transportation from the hotels in providence to newport, I booked two trolleys and the escalade limos and needless to say the cars were here 15 minutes early and the drivers all wore tuxes and it was very professional. And we even got complementary champagne and the red carpet treatment which you dont get with any other company at a great price too! Thank you Professional Limousine!
Wedding: 08/19/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Escalade Limo was clean, right on time...couldnt ask for anything more!
Wedding: 06/19/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We went a bit nontraditional and saved some money by just rending a Lincoln Towncar from Professional Limousine, to take me to the ceremony and my husband and I to the reception. The price was great (they did not try to gouge us just becaues it was a wedding like some of the Mystic limo services), and the driver was very courteous. The only reason for giving them 4 stars on quality is that the car was having some sort of suspension issue, and the back wheel made a grinding noise as we drove. It seemed like something they should have caught with proper car maintenance. Otherwise they were great, and it might have just been bad luck on the timing for that vehicle.

They were very pleasant over the phone, I was able to pay ahead so I didn't have to deal with it on the wedding day, I received an emailed receipt and confirmation, and the driver was early to pick us up.
Wedding: 05/07/2011
 401-454-5466
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire