Print Your Party

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.9

I am thrilled with the invitations I had made for my wedding. I saved probably about $400 off getting them made professionally. I appreciate the patience they had with me in getting the design exactly as I wanted. My only complaint would be that it took much longer to make the invitations than I thought since I received at most one e-mail a day, at most, so any changes had to be made very slowly one day at a time. Luckily, I allowed ample time to get these made so I did not run into any issues. Overall, great product and look forward to working with again!

Services Used: Invitations

I TOTALLY love the concept of this site and the service is superb.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Really fun and cute products that were good quality and quick delivery (right to me email, since it was a printable).

Melissa
08/07/2010

I purchased the reserved seating signs for the back of the chairs at the ceremony. I loved the way they looked and they added an elegant touch.

Kari
08/07/2010

I loved Print your Party. I was able to match all of my stationery (programs, favor tags, table numbers, and escort cards) without spending a fortune. I simply bought the template that best fit what I wanted, but I was able to do some customization as well. I have recommended them to all of my girlfriends who are getting married. If you don't mind taking it to get printed and using a paper cutter to cut the finished product, this is a great deal to help set a tone at your wedding. I will certainly use them again in the future!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)
Amy
07/24/2010

PrintYourParty was fantastic to work with! I needed some water bottle labels to be made to match my invites and PrintYourParty was very helpful in the entire process. The labels looked so beautiful and are one of my favorite personalized elements in the wedding. They were super easy to print out and this vendor worked with you every step of the way...Very detailed instructions! Would highly recommend!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I had the best experience with this company. My inquiry was answered in a very prompt manner and they were even able to pour the design that matched my wedding invitation onto their template so that I could have my bottles match my invite! Would definitely recommend this company!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Amy
07/16/2010

I used Print your Party for several occasions. I used the water bottle labels for a bridal shower which were so easy and printed beautifully. I also made water bottle labels for my nieces first birthday party. They had an adorable monkey design that everyone raved about. I was very pleased with Print Your Party and will certainly use them again in the future.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Print Your Party did a great job with my water bottle labels. Service was very prompt and the water bottles were the talk of the party. I will definitely use them again!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Farina
07/10/2010

Love this place! I just made the printable water bottles in the Sadie damask pattern for my engagement party. They look awesome. Customer service is also superb. The owners are very prompt and accommodate to specific requests. I will definitely be using print your party again for other DIY projects as I plan my wedding.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Katie and Andrea are so much fun to work with and so prompt! I used Print Your Party for our pocket style wedding invitations, 3 different address wraps, 2 inch squares, 2 different monograms, menu, thank you card and note cards!! Those ladies are awesome! They totally took my vision and made it come alive! My wedding was like a dream and they really had a hand in it. I highly recommend PYP and will continue using them for all future parties!!

Don and Liz C. Concord, CA

4.1

I loved the labels that we ordered for our mini-wine bottles. The labels were beautiful and looked just like the picture. I wish I was able to change the order of the writing of the label.

When I ordered the labels I was confused on how to choose my preferred label and on when I would receive my order but overall I was pleased with the product and would order from them again!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I purchased custom wine labels to be used on wine bottles that will be given out to out of town guests. Print Your Party had so many beautiful styles to choose from...it was hard to pick my favorite! They sent my order quickly and were able to customize the labels just the way I wanted them. I highly recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I purchased water bottle labels from Print Your Party. The water bottle labels looked great! I printed some on full sheet labels that I bought at an office supply store. I then cut them out to fit around the bottles. This was a little time consuming. It was so much easier, and worth the money, to buy their special blank labels. They are pre-cut to fit water bottles and the material is water repellent, which works great if you want to put the bottles on ice.

The water bottle labels were a really nice touch, and everyone commented on how happy they were to be offered cold water before our outdoor June ceremony.

I also bought a 1 1/2 " round monogram that I also had printed on stickers. I had planned to use these to make stir sticks by putting two stickers back to back with a wooden stir stick in between. Unfortunately, I ran out of time. It took some time and effort to line up the stickers so they didn't overlap. And the stickers I used really were too thin. For stir sticks I'd use something thicker. I ended up using the round stickers as seals for our favors, so I still made good use of them.

I definitely will use Print Your Party again for future party needs.

Bethany
05/28/2010

I bought a fun, all-inclusive bridal shower game from PYP. It was an absolute hit and so cute!