Pretty Petals of Charleston

Value
Flexibility
Erin Noel
Recently Married

Amazing, amazing, amazing quality! Our centerpieces were stunning, and my bouquet will definitely be preserved. Janice was easy to work with and extremely friendly, and delivered everything as promised. I will definitely be recommending Pretty Petals to my friends, as I have several who are currently engaged.

Recently Married

Janice was so sweet and helpful. My bouquets were beautiful! She is also very fair in price. I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Flowers

Janice is incredible. I know that because My husband and I had a difficult color to work with and she nailed it. Janice is so easy to work with, and she was so careful to make sure our bouquets had pops of red in them without looking fourth of july or valentine's day. The bouquets had an element to them that made them look a little bit wild/Southern/country, while still looking so refined and perfect. The colors were incredible, little pops of red in different shades, with lots of gorgeous secondary colors and white to balance it out. On top of that she did so many cool things that really made our decorations unique e.g. flowers adorning the handle bars of a vintage bicycle. She really took in our style and pinterest board and made it come to life. She's also got great ideas of how to extend your budget - big bouquets on some tables, cool wooden boxes of smaller bouquets on others. She even had a few left over flowers and somehow turned our plain white cake into the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. Janice clearly goes way above and beyond, she's creative, sweet, and full of great ideas.

Paula
11/08/2014

The floral décor was spectacular, unique, and made our venue. Janice and her staff did such a wonderful job. I could not be more pleased as a mother of the bride. We received so many compliments on the arrangements and the atmosphere her décor provided at my daughters wedding and reception. One guest went back in to try to name the different flowers and could not figure out what some of them were. Absolutely not the ordinary , simply beautiful and unique. We highly recommend this vendor. Easy to work with and excellent quality for your dollars.

Recently Married

Janice was a pleasure to work with. She sent several proposals and was always open to change. Furthermore, I was blown away by my flowers the day of. So many guests talked about how unique and gorgeous the arrangements were. This company and the people who work there did an amazing job working on my wedding. Thank you!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Janice is the BEST! She was so easy to work with and very flexible in getting us exactly what we wanted - for the price we could afford. She had several pre-wedding meetings with us, and was very detailed in what she would provide on our big day. Her arrangements were beautiful and she was even able to incorporate greenery from the bride's farm as part of our decor. She was very prompt and made sure that all the details were even better than we expected. Avoid the downtown Charleston vendors and reach out to her, she is perfect!

Pretty Petals of Charleston responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words! It's couples like you that make me love my job even more!! By working as a team we made the whole wedding a family affair!! Can't wait to see the beautiful photos of your special day!! Cheers, Janice

Michelle
10/20/2014

Everything was perfect! The Flowers and arrangements were outstanding! Dealing with Janice couldn't have been easier! I brought home left over flowers and they lasted 10 days in my house!! Compliments from everyone! I would HIGHLY recommend Pretty Petals!!

Stephanie
10/11/2014

Janice was outstanding to work with. She was very responsive to my off-the-wall ideas. She worked with me over the course of weeks to get things just right. When the flowers arrived, I was BLOWN AWAY. They were perfect...even better than I had imagined!

Recently Married

For my elopement, they provided me one of the most beautiful bouquets. They delivered it to my venue exactly when I needed it.

Stephanie
10/05/2014

Charleston was a destination wedding for us so Pretty Petals made it easy to communicate through email and phone. The flowers were stunning; everything that I asked for and more! We had our bouquets delivered to the hotel the morning of the wedding and they were on time and very helpful!

Services Used: Flowers

I did sunflowers for my wedding and her boutique and boutonniere turned out beautiful and her ideas are wonderful!

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers came out exactly as I wanted. Pretty Petals was very helpful and did their best to help guide me into making beautiful bouquets. I received so many compliments on the arrangements!

Services Used: Flowers

When I first emailed Pretty Petals, Janice immediately emailed me back. She asked for my Pinterest page and took all the things I loved and turned it into a quote with images. It was all so easy! When I met with her we reviewed the quote and again, she listened to exactly what I wanted and made it all perfect and easy. I was so excited to see the flowers on my wedding day. They were amazing! I was so happy with how everything turned out. And my bouquet was gorgeous! I can't explain how happy I was! Thank you Janice!

Pretty Petals of Charleston responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure! I am happy you picked us to be a part of your special day! Cheers, Janice

Recently Married

Janice created an elegant, simple mood for our wedding with her floral creations. My bouquet was beautiful. Working with Janice was great. She allowed me to make last minute changes without a complaint.

Services Used: Flowers

Pretty Perals was great to work with! Janice practically read my mind when it came to my vision of the flowers for our wedding day. As an out of town bride she made the process so easy for me. She responded to my emails right away and included pictures along the way - she even took a look at my Pinterest boards! I couldn't be happier with how the day turned out!

Jessi
06/13/2014

Janice was such a pleasure to work with! She had great ideas, offered suggestions while keeping our budget in mind and everything turned out even better than I could have expected. We got so many compliments from our guests about the florals & decor. I would recommend her to any of my friends.