Pretty Petals of Charleston

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The floral décor was spectacular, unique, and made our venue. Janice and her staff did such a wonderful job. I could not be more pleased as a mother of the bride. We received so many compliments on the arrangements and the atmosphere her décor provided at my daughters wedding and reception. One guest went back in to try to name the different flowers and could not figure out what some of them were. Absolutely not the ordinary , simply beautiful and unique. We highly recommend this vendor. Easy to work with and excellent quality for your dollars.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Paula
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janice was a pleasure to work with. She sent several proposals and was always open to change. Furthermore, I was blown away by my flowers the day of. So many guests talked about how unique and gorgeous the arrangements were. This company and the people who work there did an amazing job working on my wedding. Thank you!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Janice is the BEST! She was so easy to work with and very flexible in getting us exactly what we wanted - for the price we could afford. She had several pre-wedding meetings with us, and was very detailed in what she would provide on our big day. Her arrangements were beautiful and she was even able to incorporate greenery from the bride's farm as part of our decor. She was very prompt and made sure that all the details were even better than we expected. Avoid the downtown Charleston vendors and reach out to her, she is perfect!

Pretty Petals of Charleston responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words! It's couples like you that make me love my job even more!! By working as a team we made the whole wedding a family affair!! Can't wait to see the beautiful photos of your special day!! Cheers, Janice

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect! The Flowers and arrangements were outstanding! Dealing with Janice couldn't have been easier! I brought home left over flowers and they lasted 10 days in my house!! Compliments from everyone! I would HIGHLY recommend Pretty Petals!!

• Wedding: 10/20/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janice was outstanding to work with. She was very responsive to my off-the-wall ideas. She worked with me over the course of weeks to get things just right. When the flowers arrived, I was BLOWN AWAY. They were perfect...even better than I had imagined!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For my elopement, they provided me one of the most beautiful bouquets. They delivered it to my venue exactly when I needed it.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Charleston was a destination wedding for us so Pretty Petals made it easy to communicate through email and phone. The flowers were stunning; everything that I asked for and more! We had our bouquets delivered to the hotel the morning of the wedding and they were on time and very helpful!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I did sunflowers for my wedding and her boutique and boutonniere turned out beautiful and her ideas are wonderful!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I first emailed Pretty Petals, Janice immediately emailed me back. She asked for my Pinterest page and took all the things I loved and turned it into a quote with images. It was all so easy! When I met with her we reviewed the quote and again, she listened to exactly what I wanted and made it all perfect and easy. I was so excited to see the flowers on my wedding day. They were amazing! I was so happy with how everything turned out. And my bouquet was gorgeous! I can't explain how happy I was! Thank you Janice!

Pretty Petals of Charleston responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure! I am happy you picked us to be a part of your special day! Cheers, Janice

• Wedding: 09/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janice created an elegant, simple mood for our wedding with her floral creations. My bouquet was beautiful. Working with Janice was great. She allowed me to make last minute changes without a complaint.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Pretty Perals was great to work with! Janice practically read my mind when it came to my vision of the flowers for our wedding day. As an out of town bride she made the process so easy for me. She responded to my emails right away and included pictures along the way - she even took a look at my Pinterest boards! I couldn't be happier with how the day turned out!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janice was such a pleasure to work with! She had great ideas, offered suggestions while keeping our budget in mind and everything turned out even better than I could have expected. We got so many compliments from our guests about the florals & decor. I would recommend her to any of my friends.

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
Jessi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janice was amazing to work with! She was very up front about pricing and was willing to do whatever she could to work within our limited budget! She looked at my Pinterest page and created an exact replica of the bouquet I'd pinned!! She totally understood my vision for our wedding day and helped make it reality! Not only that, but she was flexible enough to make some last minute adjustments when we realized there would be an extra table! She is so talented and so sweet! I can't say enough nice things about Janice and Pretty Petals!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had issues with another florist in the beginning, so I left and found Janice. She blew them out of the water with her responsiveness and overall service. The flowers were my favorite part of the reception, along with her vintage books, vases, and personal touches on each table. Highly, highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter had a destination wedding and was planning everything from Charlotte. Janice was wonderful to work with and was always very quick to respond to e-mails. My daughter made a few changes to her flower selections and Janice was always flexible about the changes and let her know about any price adjustments. The bouquets looked exactly like the pictures we emailed to Janice....even prettier. We also received some "extra" flowers that Janice delivered to the reception that were beautiful and much appreciated. The flowers that we received were not only beautiful they lasted for over a week after the wedding. In addition to the bouquets we also rented an arbor and Janice made a beautiful arrangement for the top of the arbor. We had many comments on how beautiful all the flowers were. My daughter and I would highly recommend Pretty Petals!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pretty Petals was great to work with! They made my bouquets as well as my bridesmaids' and boutineers for the guys. Janice's prices were super reasonable and the images she sent looked exactly like the final product. Janice worked with my budget and helped me get the greatest value for the amount I could spend.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
843-817-4481
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards