Pretty Petals of Charleston

Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
06/27/2015

Pretty Petals did all of the flowers for my wedding and they were beautiful. The best part, was that they made it super easy to select arrangements. All I had to do was create a Pinterest page of flowers that I liked. From that, the florists were able to create something that matched my taste.

Services Used: Flowers

Janice at Pretty Petals was amazing to work with. We visited at the start of my engagement and I had a very scattered Pinterest board idea of my vision for flowers- but she instantly managed to pull together the feeling of sweetness and garden-style beauty I was hoping for. Everything was very affordable- she even helped me out with ideas of how to DIY some of the flowers at our ceremony! When the flowers were delivered on the morning of our wedding- I was jumping up and down with excitement! The bouquets were definitely one of my favorite parts of our wedding day!

Services Used: Flowers

Janice with Pretty Petals helped us create the perfect flowers for a perfect wedding. She was knowledgable and able to suggest alternate ideas to stay within our budget. Very easy to work with and responsive to our changes and requests. I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Flowers

Beautiful flowers! the bridesmaids bouquet were a good size and my bouquet was huge! looked fabulous, even though it was a little heavy. All the flowers were so fresh and lasted all day. Janice does a great job being flexible and working within your budget. Highly recommended.

Services Used: Flowers

Oh my gosh, Pretty Petals was so great! The flowers were incredible, and the price was so reasonable.

Recently Married

Loved the flowers! She was a pleasure to work with and was very helpful with picking out flowers.

Services Used: Flowers

Janice did an absolutely incredible job. I was truly blown away by how beautiful everything looked on my wedding day. Janice was very easy to work with and a really great value. She is very creative and has tons of really good ideas. I can't say enough about how wonderful my experience with her was. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Erin Noel
Recently Married

Amazing, amazing, amazing quality! Our centerpieces were stunning, and my bouquet will definitely be preserved. Janice was easy to work with and extremely friendly, and delivered everything as promised. I will definitely be recommending Pretty Petals to my friends, as I have several who are currently engaged.

Recently Married

Janice was so sweet and helpful. My bouquets were beautiful! She is also very fair in price. I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Flowers

Janice did an incredible job of pulling together flowers for my wedding in Charleston and at a reasonable cost, would highly recommend

Services Used: Flowers

Janice is incredible. I know that because My husband and I had a difficult color to work with and she nailed it. Janice is so easy to work with, and she was so careful to make sure our bouquets had pops of red in them without looking fourth of july or valentine's day. The bouquets had an element to them that made them look a little bit wild/Southern/country, while still looking so refined and perfect. The colors were incredible, little pops of red in different shades, with lots of gorgeous secondary colors and white to balance it out. On top of that she did so many cool things that really made our decorations unique e.g. flowers adorning the handle bars of a vintage bicycle. She really took in our style and pinterest board and made it come to life. She's also got great ideas of how to extend your budget - big bouquets on some tables, cool wooden boxes of smaller bouquets on others. She even had a few left over flowers and somehow turned our plain white cake into the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. Janice clearly goes way above and beyond, she's creative, sweet, and full of great ideas.

1 person found this review helpful
Paula
11/08/2014

The floral décor was spectacular, unique, and made our venue. Janice and her staff did such a wonderful job. I could not be more pleased as a mother of the bride. We received so many compliments on the arrangements and the atmosphere her décor provided at my daughters wedding and reception. One guest went back in to try to name the different flowers and could not figure out what some of them were. Absolutely not the ordinary , simply beautiful and unique. We highly recommend this vendor. Easy to work with and excellent quality for your dollars.

Recently Married

Janice was a pleasure to work with. She sent several proposals and was always open to change. Furthermore, I was blown away by my flowers the day of. So many guests talked about how unique and gorgeous the arrangements were. This company and the people who work there did an amazing job working on my wedding. Thank you!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Janice is the BEST! She was so easy to work with and very flexible in getting us exactly what we wanted - for the price we could afford. She had several pre-wedding meetings with us, and was very detailed in what she would provide on our big day. Her arrangements were beautiful and she was even able to incorporate greenery from the bride's farm as part of our decor. She was very prompt and made sure that all the details were even better than we expected. Avoid the downtown Charleston vendors and reach out to her, she is perfect!

Pretty Petals of Charleston responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words! It's couples like you that make me love my job even more!! By working as a team we made the whole wedding a family affair!! Can't wait to see the beautiful photos of your special day!! Cheers, Janice

Michelle
10/20/2014

Everything was perfect! The Flowers and arrangements were outstanding! Dealing with Janice couldn't have been easier! I brought home left over flowers and they lasted 10 days in my house!! Compliments from everyone! I would HIGHLY recommend Pretty Petals!!

Stephanie
10/11/2014

Janice was outstanding to work with. She was very responsive to my off-the-wall ideas. She worked with me over the course of weeks to get things just right. When the flowers arrived, I was BLOWN AWAY. They were perfect...even better than I had imagined!