Preston's Stationery, Inc.

319 South Main Street
Bel Air, MD 21014 | map
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpr...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Preston's to create custom wedding invitations. They also printed our wedding programs and seating chart. I worked with Lindsay and Caitlyn, and found that they made the fun, but overwhelming, task of choosing paper, font, colors, etc. easy and stress-free. They were very patient, flexible, professional and responsive. They provided hard copy and electronic proofs for everything before finalizing and sending items to print. I would strongly recommend Preston's!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of working with Kim and she was absolutely amazing during the process of planning my wedding invitations, name cards and wedding programs. She was very quick to responding and also helpful when I wasn't sure what I wanted she was able to give me multiple ideas/ suggestions to look at. Being a bride and having so much to do can be tough but working with Kim made my experience in all of the invitations and such fun and exciting and knowing that she was going to make sure that everything was perfect for me. I plan to use Prestons for any upcoming events b/c I know they do a great job and have great customer service.

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so glad I chose Preston's for all the paper for my wedding. Kim is so flexible and has the best ideas. She took the things I wanted and just ran with it. I had complete trust in her! Our invitations came out gorgeous and everyone commented on how amazing they were. Our table numbers and place cards were created to follow the same decor as the invitations. Everything was so great! I would definitely recommend them for any sort of paper you would need for your wedding.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prestons, and especially Kim Bond, is AMAZING! She is so talented in her design. She took my ideas, a brides ever changing ideas, and patiently brought them to life in a beautiful custom monogram with trees (my fiancé has a tree farm) that we used for our save the dates, tags for our invitations, thank you cards AND we actually used the logo on koozies! We are getting married in an old family barn. Kim took a picture we had of the barn and made it into a watercolor image to be used on the main invitation, response card and additional thank you notes. We now have the most beautiful, personal, invitation package AND a logo on thank you cards we can use for years to come, well beyond our wedding. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else, as this is the one place I never had to worry while planning our wedding.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Caitlyn to design m perfect wedding invitations. She was incredibly helpful and willing to redo/change anything that needed changing (even when I ended up going back to an original idea) without hesitation. She made the whole process completely hassle and stress free. I can't say enough good things about her! The products and friendly service that Preston's provides is incomparable. There are so many stationary options and combinations available at a really reasonable price and my kids loved that there was a dog at the store every we went there. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! Can do anything just very expensive but worth it. Prices high especially when they are competing with templates from etsy and you can just purchase nice paper. They are very flexible and can get things done within a few hours if you ask.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Preston's was probably my favorite vendor to work with for my wedding. They were so helpful, cheerful, and responsive and really care about and are excited about their work. We worked with Caitlyn and she was really patient and flexible with us even though we as a group (my mom, me, and my now husband) changed our minds frequently. Caitlyn even had some creative ideas of her own that we ended up using. We used them for invitations, ceremony programs, menu cards, table numbers and thank you's (there could be even more but that's all I remember right now!). I would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caitlyn was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a unique invitation idea for our wedding at Oriole Park at Camden Yards and somehow she made it turn out better than we could have ever hoped for. Several of our guests are still complimenting us on the invitations and we were told by several people that they were the best wedding invitations they had ever seen. The price was very affordable for the quality of product we received. Despite not being located particularly close to us, we managed to get most of the process completed through email. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Jeff
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Customer Service was excellent! Kim is amazing and she knows what she's doing! I explained to her what exactly I had on mind for my wedding invitation and she created the perfect invitation!

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Stella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They do beautiful work and it's worth every penny!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Invitations were beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Preston's did a great job on our invitations. We received a lot of compliments on them and Preston's did wonderfully matching the colors of our wedding and theme to our invitation.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Preston's did all of the stationary for my wedding. They were very helpful in picking everything out and they turned out beautiful. They give you the option of putting them together yourself if you want to save on that. They say it takes 2 weeks but most of my items were done in less than a week. I got many complements on everything they did!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prestons was extremely helpful in choosing the look and color scheme while staying in our budget. They were very friendly as well.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Katherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone was amazing and helpful. I absolutely loved my invitations. I would recommend this for any type of invitations. They were easy to work with and made sure you had everything you wanted.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Preston's Stationery was absolutely incredible! We ordered Save-the-Date cards, invitations, menus/table number cards, programs, place cards, and some special additional items from them. From the first meeting, Kim helped us chose everything we wanted. It was fun, relaxed, and very exciting! Everything matched beautifully. I got SO many compliments on our gorgeous stationery from beginning to end of the planning process. The items they constructed were impeccable, and they gave great advice about what to use to construct the items I handled on my own. They promptly filled every order and even replaced an entire card in our invitation when we found an error after the fact. I would recommend Preston's to any bride and groom! You will love what they come up with! Best wishes!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Heather
410-836-8500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards