Preston's Stationery, Inc.

Value
Flexibility
Tracy
06/04/2016

I loooooved my invitations. We looked through books for hours and the staff was very patient with us. We also decided to get the seating chart from them as well. Preston's had a enormous selection of invites for everything from birthdays to weddings to retirement. I would recomment them to anyone for any occasion!

Services Used: Invitations

Anna is absolutley fantastic! She was such a pleasure to work with. She understood our vision from the start and gave SO many helpful suggestions. We had a timeline and she kept me calm the entire time. Anna got back to me right away with a proofs... from save the dates to invitations. to gift tags, to menus, signs etc, I highly recommend Preston's ( And Anna!!!) if you are recently engaged! You will not be disappointed!!

Services Used: Invitations

Preston's was amazing! They didn't have the Vera Wang collection that I want to select from, but they ordered it right away and we were delighted to puraches from Sue Preston! We loved the invitation we chose. So pretty.

They also created our seating arrangement easel. It was beautiful! Very classy!

You would be crazy not to select Preston's for your event!

Services Used: Invitations

I can't say enough great things about Preston's! From the initial meeting to the down to the wire moments, both Kaitlyn and Anna were there every step of the way. The one thing that I liked about Preston's was the fact that everything could be customized to exactly our style and taste all while keeping our budget in mind. The BEST part about working with them was their responsiveness. I would send edits in the morning, and I'd have a new proof waiting for me to approve within hours--talk about customer service! I also thought it was very sweet that Anna, one of their designers, sent me a sweet message the day of our wedding wishing us a wonderful day and happy marriage--sometimes it's the little things. You can just tell they care about their customers! Overall, I would recommend their services to anybody.

Recently Married

Preston's was great- they have an unbelievable amount of samples that you can choose from and they help you manipulate what you like and combine different ideas to form whats perfect for you.

Services Used: Invitations

Preston was one of the highlights of my wedding experience. With so much stress, they were a breath of fresh air. I would highly recommend them. The process was so easy and fun and everyone loved my invitations. I got so many compliments. Honestly, hands down a great company with a terrific staff that leaves you very excited and smiling ear to ear. Couldn't thank them enough or be happier with my experience with them. They were godsend!

Recently Married

Kim at Preston's worked with me to create my save the dates, invitations, wedding menus and wedding programs. She was super patient and quick to make all the small changes and adjustments I wanted. When I moved away from Maryland, Kim made it really easy to continue working together via phone and email, so that I didn't have to travel all the way back to MD. I loved everything that she made for me and so did my wedding guests!

Jessica
12/31/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Kim and Preston's! They have the absolute best selection of save the dates, invitations, and anything else you need. Kim is extremely creative and talented, which helped us pick our perfect invitations, et al that were specifically designed for us.

Kim always communicated with me and sent e mails of proofs immediately. In addition, she had a full list of our guests and provided this to me at a moments notice. Anything we asked, Kim was able to accommodate!

I have never seen anyone do stationery better than Kim and Preston's. They work with all price ranges and have the ability to do anything you ask. We couldn't have been happier and will cherish this experience forever.

Preston's is the first place you should go for all your needs, whether it's for your wedding or a special party, and you won't want to go anywhere else after meeting with them!

Rachael
12/12/2014

Fabulous, beautiful, and easy to work worth. Well worth the money. I received multiple compliments on the invitations and adored the programs. I had full intentions on using an online DIY approach and I'm so glad I didnt! It was such a relief to talk to someone who not only knew exactly what they were doing but had the experience and professionalism with every step. Great work!

Services Used: Invitations

Preston's was WONDERFUL to work with! From my first email to my last pickup, I felt like I was at the top of their priority list. Everything was done perfectly and faster than I could keep up with! Caitlyn spent hours with me trying to put my vision together and the end result was more than I could have imagined! Thank you for being apart of our day!

Recently Married

lindsey was awesome every step of the way!

Recently Married

I worked with Preston's to create custom wedding invitations. They also printed our wedding programs and seating chart. I worked with Lindsay and Caitlyn, and found that they made the fun, but overwhelming, task of choosing paper, font, colors, etc. easy and stress-free. They were very patient, flexible, professional and responsive. They provided hard copy and electronic proofs for everything before finalizing and sending items to print. I would strongly recommend Preston's!

Services Used: Invitations

I had the pleasure of working with Kim and she was absolutely amazing during the process of planning my wedding invitations, name cards and wedding programs. She was very quick to responding and also helpful when I wasn't sure what I wanted she was able to give me multiple ideas/ suggestions to look at. Being a bride and having so much to do can be tough but working with Kim made my experience in all of the invitations and such fun and exciting and knowing that she was going to make sure that everything was perfect for me. I plan to use Prestons for any upcoming events b/c I know they do a great job and have great customer service.

Services Used: Invitations

I'm so glad I chose Preston's for all the paper for my wedding. Kim is so flexible and has the best ideas. She took the things I wanted and just ran with it. I had complete trust in her! Our invitations came out gorgeous and everyone commented on how amazing they were. Our table numbers and place cards were created to follow the same decor as the invitations. Everything was so great! I would definitely recommend them for any sort of paper you would need for your wedding.

Mary
09/20/2014

Prestons, and especially Kim Bond, is AMAZING! She is so talented in her design. She took my ideas, a brides ever changing ideas, and patiently brought them to life in a beautiful custom monogram with trees (my fiancé has a tree farm) that we used for our save the dates, tags for our invitations, thank you cards AND we actually used the logo on koozies! We are getting married in an old family barn. Kim took a picture we had of the barn and made it into a watercolor image to be used on the main invitation, response card and additional thank you notes. We now have the most beautiful, personal, invitation package AND a logo on thank you cards we can use for years to come, well beyond our wedding. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else, as this is the one place I never had to worry while planning our wedding.

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I worked with Caitlyn to design m perfect wedding invitations. She was incredibly helpful and willing to redo/change anything that needed changing (even when I ended up going back to an original idea) without hesitation. She made the whole process completely hassle and stress free. I can't say enough good things about her! The products and friendly service that Preston's provides is incomparable. There are so many stationary options and combinations available at a really reasonable price and my kids loved that there was a dog at the store every we went there. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone.