POSH hair & makeup studio

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I first found posh by doing a search for salons that would come to me on my wedding day. I first contacted Kari, who is a pleasure to work with; I decided that before I signed a contract I wanted to meet the person who might do my wedding hair and makeup. So she matched me up with Julie, I have now been going to Julie for about 6 months and am so happy to have met her. She is amazing at her job, I feel beautiful every time I leave the salon and my wedding day was no exception. Julie really took her time and listened to every idea and thought that I had about how I wanted to look and feel and she made them all come true. I felt amazing the day of our wedding and I owe it all to Julie.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kari was great at helping me get all the details right for my wedding day! I had a large party and they accommodated us very well and everyone got done on time and looked beautiful. Julie is the best, and she helped me get my hair exactly how I wanted it! I couldn't have been happier with their service! They do fantastic shellac too, so make sure you set that up!!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kari is AMAZING and her crew is fantastic, too!! Go here for your wedding. You will not be disappointed! They are so much fun! :) I was so happy with my make up and hair. LOVE POSH :)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kari from POSH Studios made me look the best I've ever looked. I had my hair and makeup trial at her amazing studio in Milford, MI where I received her undivided attention and care. Her studio also has an amazing selection of Too Faced products. It's so much fun. She really did an amazing job and she did an even better job on the wedding day! She traveled to our hotel and did 2 full hair and makeups and 2 makeups. All on her own. Her airbrush application was flawless.
Kari was friendly and professional and I really enjoyed my time with her at both the trial and on the wedding day. I actually live out of state, which I'm kind of bummed about, because if I lived back in MI I would make POSH studios my permanent location for hair, makeup and nails. She was my favorite wedding vendor! I would recommend her to my nearest and dearest any day!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kari and Julie were absolutely amazing! I LOVED my look for my wedding day and I owe it all to them! They were extremely organized and knew exactly how to make sure everyone had their hair and makeup done in time; especially with having 8 girls. They made sure that I loved my look and were so accommodating if I wanted to add or change something at the last minute. Not only did they do a fabulous job on all of the girls' hair and makeup, they were so sweet and so fun to chat with all morning. :) I highly recommend this salon!

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing! The girls at Posh were incredible! I contacted Posh to do makeup for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, flower girl, and mother of the bride. One month before my wedding, the girls I had hired from another salon to do hair backed out. I was more than a little freaked out. I explained the situation to Posh and they jumped in to help! The girls from Posh were so amazing. I really cannot say enough positive things about them. They were friendly, sweet, fun, and enthusiastic. The girls made me feel so special. I can't remember the name of the girl who did my hair and makeup unfortunately. She was such a wonderful part of my special day! Thank you Posh!!!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I dont even know where to start... From the first time we emailed Kari she was so quick about responding to us and very accommodating. My wife and I were having a commitment ceremony so there were two brides and about 10 bridesmaids/junior bridesmaids/flower girls that needed hair done and a lot had make up done. They are very detail oriented and want to know who is getting what that day. After everyone saw what an amazing job they were doing they all wanted to try and get their hair or makeup done. They were so accommodating with add ons and worked well with everyone's suggestions. I personally had Laura and I could not say enough good things about her. She was a FANTASTIC makeup artist and helped make this tomboy look like a princess. My wife could not say enough good things about Kari and her assistant as well. We did get rained out of our outdoor ceremony and had to be outside during a little drizzle to get pictures and our hair and make up stayed in tact. We would recommend them to everyone! Great job ladies

POSH hair & makeup studio responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We loved working with you both so much! We hope see you both again in the future for a visit! You guys are an amazing couple and we just loved working with you and your group!

xo,
THE POSH TEAM

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kari and her team did an incredible job on my wedding day! Besides myself, there were 5 bridesmaids and 2 moms getting hair and makeup and there was no rush at all, they got everything done with plenty of time and they were relaxed, professional and just really nice! Kari did the hair while Laura and Rose did the makeup. All 3 of them did such a great job, we all looked amazing! I could not have asked for anything better on my wedding day and I would highly recommend Posh Studio!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ahh, they were incredible!!! The communication was excellent, trial run was smooth and really helped, Gina also did my eyebrows the week of the wedding.

Gina and Julie came to the venue for 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms and me. Got us all done ahead of schedule and beautifully!! I had airbrush done and it was totally worth it, I can't believe how flawless my skin was. Gina also did a fabulous job with my curly hair - it stayed beautiful all night :)

I am so happy I chose Posh for hair and makeup. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 02/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Posh just did the hair and makeup for my recent wedding, they did an amazing job! Everyone looked beautiful, everyone was happy with their look! They were on time and finished on time! They were awesome!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not thank Lexi and Julie enough for everything they had done for me this past weekend for our wedding. My mom actually sees Julie for her normal cuts, etc. I had a previous salon in Traverse city that did not go well to say the least, and my mom was telling Julie at Posh about, and she said she would do my hair and travel to Traverse city for me! I had my trial and LOVED the girls!! They were so accommodating, listened to everything I asked for, and made it so much fun!
They traveled to Traverse City the night before my wedding and were with us from 9am through when I walked down the aisle. My hair and my 'maids hair was AMAZING. All of our make up was SO unique, and Lexi listened to our every want in our makeup design.
Not only were they our 'stylist' they were part of the wedding party by the time they left. I could not ask for a better team for that day. Hands down, I would put 100% faith in Lexi and Julie at Posh!! Love you gals so much! (O, and my groom LOVED my makeup and hair!) :) xoxo

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie and Gina did a great job with hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my MIL! I loved my hair and makeup even more than the trial and felt fantastic! It held up all throughout the wedding, even with some serious dancing. I also have to give a special shout-out to Candis, who went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I was happy with everything and felt great on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Posh Studio! They did a beautiful job on all the bridesmaids and my Mother the day of the wedding. Some bridesmaids just got their eyes done and others got full face makeup. Alexis was awesome and made sure someone was always getting something done. My make-up looked amazing. It lasted all day and through the night (even with lots of dancing!). In fact, I was so tired the night of the wedding, I forgot to wash my face. I woke up the next morning and still looked beautiful. My eyelashes lasted overnight!
Alexis did a fantastic job and was a pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My mom, 2 of my bridesmaids and myself all had hair and makeup done. Everyone was so pleased! They travel onsite as well which was such a bonus!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so thrilled how my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding day! Three gals from the Posh Hair & Makeup Studio team came to do my hair and makeup, as well as for my bridesmaids and mother. Everyone was extremely happy with the results. I am very glad that I got airbrush makeup because it lasted all day/night, especially through the 80 degree sunny weather. Angela, Julie, and team were very professional and informative from when I first booked the appointment, during my trial, and also on the big day. I will definitely recommend Posh Hair & Makeup Studio to other brides!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just used POSH for my wedding hair and makeup and they also did my my bridal parties hair and makeup. They were AMAZING and I can't say enough kind words about them. They were professional, on time and everyone looked gogeous and got the look they wanted. Being from Chicago and getting married in Michigan made it difficult to find someone I could trust to giv eus the look we wanted but POSH got it spot on - my bridal party and I couldn't have been happier. Thanks POSH!

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
248-685-1560
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards