Pompeii3 Inc.

Professionalism
Value
4.1
Flexibility

My fiancé ordered my beautiful engagement ring from pompeii3 and I couldn't be happier with the quality and the clarity of the diamonds is amazing! Chris kept me up to date on the progress of my order, and answered all of my questions quickly. He even returned emails over the weekend! I was nervous about buying such a pricey item sight unseen, but after talking to Chris, I was certain that my ring would be lovely. It arrived before the expected delivery date, and we were blown away when we opened the box! So glad we chose Pompeii3. The prices are excellent, as well is the service. In fact we're so happy, I'm currently waiting for our second purchase from pompeii3 to arrive. Have recommended them to many friends and family members.

Elizabeth Rodriguez

Services Used: Jewelry

I absolutely love my blue diamond ring and the value could not be beaten!! And when I asked about an enhancer, they were very prompt with their response!! Definitely recommend !!

ShawnT
01/16/2016
3.6

Even before my FI and I decided to get engaged i had been looking around for engagement rings. For our budget it didn\'t look like I could get much. Somehow i found out about Clarity Enhanced diamonds and that lead me to this site. I thought I did enough thorough research but I was wrong. The ring I settled on was a 2.8 TW Split Shank Halo Diamond I2 clarity and H color($4000). Overall I was happy with the setting of the ring but the center stone had a huge inclusion. I was under the impression that CE diamonds were enhanced to remove at least the large inclusions, that assumption was incorrect. I ended up returning the ring, once I noticed the large inclusion smack in the middle of the ring it was impossible to not see it. \r\nThe customer service was very prompt. They sent us the info for a return right away and refunded us all of our money less the initial shipping charges.

Services Used: Jewelry

Ok.... I ordered a semi mount set for my engagement/wedding, then I read reviews online and was worried about quality. I emailed Chris and he said they could upgrade the diamonds, but he really didn't think I needed to because the diamonds are smaller. Ring showed up quickly and is GORGEOUS. Way better than the pictures. LOVE IT! Great company to deal with.

Recently Married

I was skeptical to buy a diamond ring online but cant say enough great things. I purchased a 3 stone diamond ring and the price almost seemed to good to be true but I called and spoke with Dorian who was very helpful in assisting with the purchase. The ring arrived very sparkly and fit my now wife perfectly. We got married on the 25th so we also purchase the wedding bands, everything was great the price was unbelievable. I see Pompeii3 like Toyota they are not Mercedez but the car will run just as long and look just as great for a 1/3rd of the price.

Recently Married
0.1

The day after my engagement a stone fell out of my ring. Now I've been waiting more than a week to even hear back from the company. To top it off the pave diamonds around the center stone in the ring look dark and even though some of them aren't missing it sure looks like they are. After a week of wear my brand new ring looks like it went through the garbage disposal even though I don't wear it during house work, showering, don't wear it to bed, don't wear it doing outdoor activities, don't wear it if I cover up with a blanket on the couch. I think it would last longer if I just left it in the box. The ring I received is really disappointing. This thing was supposed to last a lifetime and it hasn't even lasted a week.

Ash_Elaine
08/01/2014

I love Pompeii3. My ring is beautiful. They were so helpful when my ring was delivered to the wrong address, they were ready to ship me out a new ring. Luckily, my ring was delivered to my address but I appreciate their team for going above and beyond to help me locate my ring. I look forward to shopping at pompeii3 for my jewelry needs.

Services Used: Jewelry

I was super skeptical about purchasing from Pompeii3 after reading a few negative reviews about quality. But my wedding band is gorgeous! Exactly as described and super sparkly :)

meperson
03/29/2014
4.3

Ordered an engagement ring setting. Took a few weeks to get the order, but I had plenty of time. Setting was smaller than it appeared in the picture, but was sufficient. It sparkled nicely and looks beautiful, especially with my stone set in it. I had to add appraisal certificate after ordering, and they were able to do this with no problem; customer service was adequate. I would browse and likely to do business again if I was not in a rush for their services.

1+ year ago
1.6

I was shopping for jewelry online and came across Pompeii 3. The company is listed on Etsy, eBay, Amazon, and of course, has its own site and store in Libertyville, IL.

I called and placed an order over the phone to have some questions answered. This was a huge mistake and ultimately my fault as I should have known better, but hopefully this information will help others. I ended up giving my card information over the phone (number and CCV, along with billing zip code) and this information was not only used to make my purchase, but also lined the pockets of the employee that took down my information.

Although I received my order and had the charges reversed, the unauthorized card-to-card transfer was initiated by an employee of Pompeii 3.

Pompeii3 Inc. responded with the following comments:

This is not accurate, we use SSL security. Customers cc #'s are not shared with any one else.

erinj
08/18/2013

We bought my wedding ring from Pompeii3 on Etsy. It was affordable, and after receiving it, the quality was just as wonderful as what we saw online. It matched almost perfectly with my engagement ring, and I couldn't be happier having this piece of jewelry on my finger.

Jack
08/01/2013

Worked with Chris, he was informative and did not try to "upsell" me, that is rare in this business. I will use this company again if I'm in the market for jewelry. The service is great and you cant beat the prices!

Services Used: Jewelry

I got my future wife ring from here and when i got it my mouth dropped... I love it I hope she love it as much as i do...

1+ year ago
0.0

Tried to get my wedding band repaired after a diamond fell out. They lost my package (and the ring my husband put on my finger). I had to call back multiple times before finally learning this. When it was finally being "remade" I spoke with Dorian about my new address, sent him an email with it, and finally got a tracking email (2 months after I had sent it in for repair). It was going to my old address 1000 miles away. At the moment I cannot get a response back from Dorian or anyone at Pompeii3 and "my" ring is sitting at the post office in IL waiting for the store to be open. Unacceptable service, I have never experienced anything this awful. There are many other jewelry stores to shop with, I suggest you buy from a store that cares about their customers.

Pompeii3 Inc. responded with the following comments:

We are working with the buyer to make this a + transaction. Ring was resent to buyers new address and upgraded to Express mail for free.

1.0

My fiancé purchased a ring from them on Ebay in January. The first problem we had was that they sent an empty box a couple days before he planned the proposal. He called them to figure out what was going on - they said they "didn't know what happened" and would have to "make a new one" .......

3 months later one of the stones fell out. We contacted them via email and they said we could send it back. We followed up with them after delivery confirmation had confirmed the ring had been delivered. They said they would let us know something in a couple days...... They then send us an invoice for the full balance of the ring saying "we never paid for it" RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! After finally settling THAT issue they are now sending us an invoice for $15 shipping with no options.. Bottom line, the ring was OK for the price but their customer service is the WORST!!!! They are not helpful and don't care. If I could go back and do it all over, I would NEVER EVER buy from them. I wish we would have listened to the bad reviews...

Pompeii3 Inc. responded with the following comments:

I'm sorry hear your experience with us was not 5 stars. We stand behind our products and will service them for free no questions asked.

Working with buyers, correcting issues, and addressing problems is generally a sign of a good company. Please review our FAQ page, you will see we do charge a $14.50 return shipping and handling fee for service orders, however there is no charge for replacing the missing diamond or labor.

We are always willing to work with our buyers and appreciate the business. We are working with this buyer to make it a 5 star + transaction

Services Used: Jewelry

I ordered my wedding band from Pompeii3 after seeing it on the etsy website. It shined beautifully and complements my engagement ring!