Pompeii3 Inc.

Value
4.2
Flexibility
4.1

My fiancé ordered my beautiful engagement ring from pompeii3 and I couldn't be happier with the quality and the clarity of the diamonds is amazing! Chris kept me up to date on the progress of my order, and answered all of my questions quickly. He even returned emails over the weekend! I was nervous about buying such a pricey item sight unseen, but after talking to Chris, I was certain that my ring would be lovely. It arrived before the expected delivery date, and we were blown away when we opened the box! So glad we chose Pompeii3. The prices are excellent, as well is the service. In fact we're so happy, I'm currently waiting for our second purchase from pompeii3 to arrive. Have recommended them to many friends and family members.

Elizabeth Rodriguez

Services Used: Jewelry

I absolutely love my blue diamond ring and the value could not be beaten!! And when I asked about an enhancer, they were very prompt with their response!! Definitely recommend !!

ShawnT
01/16/2016
3.6

Even before my FI and I decided to get engaged i had been looking around for engagement rings. For our budget it didn\'t look like I could get much. Somehow i found out about Clarity Enhanced diamonds and that lead me to this site. I thought I did enough thorough research but I was wrong. The ring I settled on was a 2.8 TW Split Shank Halo Diamond I2 clarity and H color($4000). Overall I was happy with the setting of the ring but the center stone had a huge inclusion. I was under the impression that CE diamonds were enhanced to remove at least the large inclusions, that assumption was incorrect. I ended up returning the ring, once I noticed the large inclusion smack in the middle of the ring it was impossible to not see it. \r\nThe customer service was very prompt. They sent us the info for a return right away and refunded us all of our money less the initial shipping charges.

Services Used: Jewelry

Ok.... I ordered a semi mount set for my engagement/wedding, then I read reviews online and was worried about quality. I emailed Chris and he said they could upgrade the diamonds, but he really didn't think I needed to because the diamonds are smaller. Ring showed up quickly and is GORGEOUS. Way better than the pictures. LOVE IT! Great company to deal with.

Services Used: Jewelry

I received my custom wedding band in the mail today. When I put it on against the engagement ring, a lovely and unique diamond solitaire that had also been designed by Pompeii3, it looked amazing! I've never seen anything quite like the engagement & wedding ring set that I have now!

Services Used: Jewelry

Great engagement and wedding band are both from pompeii

1.4

When looking for a band for myself, my fiance & I came upon their website & were shocked at their prices & the appearance of their rings. After searching some reviews, we decided to make a purchase keeping in mind that we could always return it if necessary.

Pros:
The ring arrived in a timely matter.
After the ring was returned, the refund was issued quickly.

Cons:
Poorly made - the ring was advertised as having G/H coloring & SI2 clarity. The diamonds in the band we received were dingy (almost brown!) & very cloudy. The worst part though was that they were a 'pave' setting, but the diamond placement was crooked & some lay lower than others.
Return request took several days to respond to/they did not answer their phones when following up with them.

I have seen a lot of positive reviews about this jeweler, so it is possible we just received a poor quality ring from an otherwise quality jeweler. Overall, not impressed.

3.6

I had a vintage pendant that belonged to my late grandmother and needed an equally beautiful semi-mount. We had a limited budget, and ethically sourced materials are important to me. Pompeii 3 had a very reasonably priced, absolutely beautiful semi-mount that I knew would be perfect. I ordered through Etsy, and unfortunately there was a mix up in the processing of the order, as well as a lack of communication on their part, forcing me to be very diligent about calling, emailing, confirming, etc. The order was delayed, but in the end, the ring was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, and a terrific bargain.

Recently Married

The ring was absolutely gorgeous! My fiance was very picky and we asked a lot ... A LOT... of questions. They were very helpful & once we finally made a decision the shipping was quick! Love the quality! We ordered a custom ring... one that was not shown on the website and they got it perfect! Very reasonable pricing!

Mrs. Wyatt ღ
12/13/2014

Ordered our black diamond eternity bands from Pompeii & I'm thrilled. We get married this weekend & I cannot wait to wear mine!

Recently Married

I was skeptical to buy a diamond ring online but cant say enough great things. I purchased a 3 stone diamond ring and the price almost seemed to good to be true but I called and spoke with Dorian who was very helpful in assisting with the purchase. The ring arrived very sparkly and fit my now wife perfectly. We got married on the 25th so we also purchase the wedding bands, everything was great the price was unbelievable. I see Pompeii3 like Toyota they are not Mercedez but the car will run just as long and look just as great for a 1/3rd of the price.

0.1

The day after my engagement a stone fell out of my ring. Now I've been waiting more than a week to even hear back from the company. To top it off the pave diamonds around the center stone in the ring look dark and even though some of them aren't missing it sure looks like they are. After a week of wear my brand new ring looks like it went through the garbage disposal even though I don't wear it during house work, showering, don't wear it to bed, don't wear it doing outdoor activities, don't wear it if I cover up with a blanket on the couch. I think it would last longer if I just left it in the box. The ring I received is really disappointing. This thing was supposed to last a lifetime and it hasn't even lasted a week.

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance ordered a setting from this company and when we went looking for a band to go with it, none would line up properly. The ring has a cathedral setting so it was very high set. I ordered what I thought was the matching band from pompeii 3 and when I received it, it did not match up. I called the company and they told me to send it back along with the engagement ring and they could custom make me a band so it would be perfect. Now, at first, I was very hesitant about sending back my engagement ring. They assured me that I would have no problem and it would be safe. I got an email letting me know the ring arrived and that I would receive it back shortly. Being the paranoid person I am, I probably called 5 or 6 times to see if it was ready. Not one time was anyone rude or hateful to me. Everyone I spoke with was overly nice and very helpful. My wedding is in three weeks and I had not received the ring back yet. I called a few times and emailed and again, everyone was so polite. And the best part about it... I NEVER spoke with an automated operator.... I spoke with a real person EVERY time! That was a huge deal for me because there is nothing that irritates me more than an operator. Needless to say, they shipped it back to me and it was here in 2 days. The rings are perfect, they even made my engagement ring look shiny and new again (im a hairdresser so it was DIRTY!) Not only are their prices AMAZING, but their customer service is AWESOME also. I recommend this company to anyone!

Ash_Elaine
08/01/2014

I love Pompeii3. My ring is beautiful. They were so helpful when my ring was delivered to the wrong address, they were ready to ship me out a new ring. Luckily, my ring was delivered to my address but I appreciate their team for going above and beyond to help me locate my ring. I look forward to shopping at pompeii3 for my jewelry needs.

1+ year ago

My fiancé bought a vintage style ring for me. I absolutely love it! Very lovely!

Services Used: Jewelry

I was super skeptical about purchasing from Pompeii3 after reading a few negative reviews about quality. But my wedding band is gorgeous! Exactly as described and super sparkly :)