Pompeii3 Inc.

Professionalism
Value
4.1
Flexibility

My fiancé ordered my beautiful engagement ring from pompeii3 and I couldn't be happier with the quality and the clarity of the diamonds is amazing! Chris kept me up to date on the progress of my order, and answered all of my questions quickly. He even returned emails over the weekend! I was nervous about buying such a pricey item sight unseen, but after talking to Chris, I was certain that my ring would be lovely. It arrived before the expected delivery date, and we were blown away when we opened the box! So glad we chose Pompeii3. The prices are excellent, as well is the service. In fact we're so happy, I'm currently waiting for our second purchase from pompeii3 to arrive. Have recommended them to many friends and family members.

Elizabeth Rodriguez

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancé bought my engagement ring from this company through their store on eBay. We've since looked at their website and would absolutely consider giving them additional business. They shipped quickly, the item arrived as described in the right size. They were responsive to questions. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and excellent quality. It is exactly what I wanted and he got it for such an affordable price it was incredible. I was also extremely happy to know that their diamonds are conflict free and they're registered with stopblooddiamonds.org. That was extremely important to me for when my fiancé chose a ring.

Services Used: Jewelry

I absolutely love my blue diamond ring and the value could not be beaten!! And when I asked about an enhancer, they were very prompt with their response!! Definitely recommend !!

ShawnT
01/16/2016
3.6

Even before my FI and I decided to get engaged i had been looking around for engagement rings. For our budget it didn\'t look like I could get much. Somehow i found out about Clarity Enhanced diamonds and that lead me to this site. I thought I did enough thorough research but I was wrong. The ring I settled on was a 2.8 TW Split Shank Halo Diamond I2 clarity and H color($4000). Overall I was happy with the setting of the ring but the center stone had a huge inclusion. I was under the impression that CE diamonds were enhanced to remove at least the large inclusions, that assumption was incorrect. I ended up returning the ring, once I noticed the large inclusion smack in the middle of the ring it was impossible to not see it. \r\nThe customer service was very prompt. They sent us the info for a return right away and refunded us all of our money less the initial shipping charges.

Services Used: Jewelry

Ok.... I ordered a semi mount set for my engagement/wedding, then I read reviews online and was worried about quality. I emailed Chris and he said they could upgrade the diamonds, but he really didn't think I needed to because the diamonds are smaller. Ring showed up quickly and is GORGEOUS. Way better than the pictures. LOVE IT! Great company to deal with.

Services Used: Jewelry

I received my custom wedding band in the mail today. When I put it on against the engagement ring, a lovely and unique diamond solitaire that had also been designed by Pompeii3, it looked amazing! I've never seen anything quite like the engagement & wedding ring set that I have now!

Traci & David
07/25/2015

Courteous company. I received my wedding band from them and it is beautiful. Helpful and they have gorgeous jewelry. I will be back for more jewelry needs as necessary.

0.0

BUYER BEWARE!!! PLEASE CHECK THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU WEBSITE WHERE YOU WILL SEE THEIR "F" RATING IF YOU DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. I RETURNED MY DIAMOND WEDDING BAND TO HAVE THEM REPAIR A FEW DEFECTS (DISCOLORED STONES, AREAS NEEDING GOLD TO BE FILLED IN AROUND THE DIAMOND WALL, AND SLOPPY PLACEMENT OF SOME DIAMONDS IN THE SETTING) WELL WITHIN THE REPAIR/WARRANTY PERIOD AND WHEN IT WAS RETURNED TO ME IT CAME BACK WORSE THAN IT WAS ORIGINALLY. UNSATISFIED, I RETURNED THE RING FOR A REFUND THAT WAS PRE-APPROVED AND AN RA# PROVIDED. THEY NOTIFIED ME OF THEIR RECEIPT OF THE RING ON 6/26/15 AND I RECEIVED AN EMAIL ADVISING THE REFUND WOULD BE PROCESSED IN 7 DAYS. ON THE 6TH DAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE OWNER, CHRIS TAG THAT THE REFUND PERIOD HAD EXPIRED AND THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO REFUND MY MONEY. I EXPLAINED THAT IT WOULD THEN BE NECESSARY FOR THEM TO FIX THE RING PROPERLY AS IT WAS EVEN WORSE AND CHRIS' RESPONSE WAS THAT, THAT IS TYPICALLY THE CASE, WHEN YOU RESET A RING IT USUALLY TENDS TO ONLY GET WORSE AND HE SUGGESTED A "GOOD ALTERNATIVE" THAT WOULD HAVE COST US AN ADDITIONAL $800 ON TOP OF THE $1100 WE HAD ALREADY SPENT. WHY WOULD WE BE SO SILLY TO SPEND MORE MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY WHO CLEARLY HAS A SERIOUS LACK OF QUALITY. I EXPLAINED I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN THE "GOOD ALTERNATIVE" THAT WE SPECIFICALLY CHOSE THE RING WE DID BECAUSE IT MOST CLOSELY MATCHED THE OTHER TWO RINGS IN OUR SET. AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS OF GOING BACK AND FORTH ON THE ISSUE OF WHETHER TO REPAIR OR REMAKE THE RING FROM SCRATCH, CHRIS FINALLY AGREED TO REMAKE IT JULY 17TH. 2 WEEKS LATER (NORMAL TURNAROUND = 7-10 DAYS) I ASKED FOR AN UPDATE AND WAS TOLD HE NEEDED 2 MORE WEEKS. TWO MONTHS LATER, I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE "REMADE" RING SO THEY HAVE BOTH THE RING AND MY MONEY AND I HAVE BEEN GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH THEM WITH THE HELP OF BBB SINCE 8/8/15 AND STILL TO NO AVAIL!!!!! SHOP ELSEWHERE OR YOU COULD END UP LIKE MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS WHOSE EXPERIENCE WAS IDENTICAL!

Services Used: Jewelry

Great engagement and wedding band are both from pompeii

Services Used: Jewelry

My ring was beautiful! Though my husband did the purchasing and most of the communication, I wanted to exclaim my ring cleaning and everything was great!

1.4

When looking for a band for myself, my fiance & I came upon their website & were shocked at their prices & the appearance of their rings. After searching some reviews, we decided to make a purchase keeping in mind that we could always return it if necessary.

Pros:
The ring arrived in a timely matter.
After the ring was returned, the refund was issued quickly.

Cons:
Poorly made - the ring was advertised as having G/H coloring & SI2 clarity. The diamonds in the band we received were dingy (almost brown!) & very cloudy. The worst part though was that they were a 'pave' setting, but the diamond placement was crooked & some lay lower than others.
Return request took several days to respond to/they did not answer their phones when following up with them.

I have seen a lot of positive reviews about this jeweler, so it is possible we just received a poor quality ring from an otherwise quality jeweler. Overall, not impressed.

3.6

I had a vintage pendant that belonged to my late grandmother and needed an equally beautiful semi-mount. We had a limited budget, and ethically sourced materials are important to me. Pompeii 3 had a very reasonably priced, absolutely beautiful semi-mount that I knew would be perfect. I ordered through Etsy, and unfortunately there was a mix up in the processing of the order, as well as a lack of communication on their part, forcing me to be very diligent about calling, emailing, confirming, etc. The order was delayed, but in the end, the ring was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, and a terrific bargain.

Recently Married

The ring was absolutely gorgeous! My fiance was very picky and we asked a lot ... A LOT... of questions. They were very helpful & once we finally made a decision the shipping was quick! Love the quality! We ordered a custom ring... one that was not shown on the website and they got it perfect! Very reasonable pricing!

1.0

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!! I wouldn't send my worst enemy here. The ring and diamond quality is the worst. I had to have mine "repaired" four times within 6 months of having it. Each time it was "repaired" it came back with something else wrong, for example a prong holding the center diamond was broken, the center diamond set way too high on the ring causing a large gap, the coloring of the diamonds a blueish color. If it was up to me, this business would be closed and no other bride would ever have to deal with the nonsense they call jewelry again. I am furious!

Mrs. Wyatt ღ
12/13/2014

Ordered our black diamond eternity bands from Pompeii & I'm thrilled. We get married this weekend & I cannot wait to wear mine!

Recently Married

I was skeptical to buy a diamond ring online but cant say enough great things. I purchased a 3 stone diamond ring and the price almost seemed to good to be true but I called and spoke with Dorian who was very helpful in assisting with the purchase. The ring arrived very sparkly and fit my now wife perfectly. We got married on the 25th so we also purchase the wedding bands, everything was great the price was unbelievable. I see Pompeii3 like Toyota they are not Mercedez but the car will run just as long and look just as great for a 1/3rd of the price.