Poetic Twist

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She made my invitations perfectly to the way I envisioned them.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tamika was great! Her prices are reasonable and the product was beautiful! So happy with my wedding invitations.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience was excellent!!! I would recommend them to anyone because of the great experience

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Toshia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just realized that my comment didn't match the rating that I gave Poetic Twist! I'm so sorry! Let me start over! I absolutely love my passport save-the-date invitations! Tamika's expertise and creativity helped to create a beautifully designed passport invitation. She was accessible in answering all of my questions in a timely manner. She was helpful in assisting me select a color scheme for the invitations as well as my wedding. She suggested that I view this link http://design-seeds.com/index.php/search to review color schemes, which I found very helpful. Tamika had my best interest in mind and work towards producing a product that exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend using this company!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The designer's design were creative, original, and exquisite. The delivery of the Save-the-Date, RSVP, and Reception Invitations exceeded our expectations. I would recommend Poetic Twist for all your stationary needs.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JUST LOVE THE WORK. LOVE THE MENUS INVITATIONS THANK YOU CARDS AND JUST THE TOTAL PACKAGE. THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT! I LOVE THE PROFESSIONALISM AND MANNERISM OF HER DEDICATION TO JUST YOU. EVERY DETAIL WAS EXACT. THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY SO MEMORABLE.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tamika and Poetic Twist Stationary did an absolutely wonderful job designing and printing our wedding invitations. I was referred to Tamika by a good friend who used Poetic Twist for her wedding. From our first conversation, Tamika was warm, friendly, personable and just "got my vision" for the invitations. She never hesitated to incorporate my many changes or requests. Tamika was an absolute delight to work with and was always super responsive. Our invitations are the most beautiful invites I've ever seen and so unique to us as a couple. I love that she makes her stationary unique for each couple. I can't wait to see what she does with our wedding programs. I am highly pleased and look forward to working with Tamika again for my other stationary needs.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
D'Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service I received in using Poetic Twist for my wedding stationery was hands down AWESOME! The owner Tamika Quick provided everything and more as a wedding vendor in her creativity, professionalism, wonderful customer service and most importantly patience. All the qualities a future bride yearns for in a vendor while trying to create the most perfect day possible she was definitely a breath a fresh air in all the chaos that comes with planning a wedding!!! Another ‘Wow Factor’ with Poetic Twist is that a part of that great service, they stuff, label and affix your postage to your invitations as well, eliminating the most tedious tasks of handling invitations. All I had to do was take them straight to the post office. I could only rate up to 5 stars, but Poetic Twist should definitely receive 10 stars! I highly recommend Poetic Twist not only for wedding invitations, but any of your stationery needs as they also created my bridal shower invitations, programs, menu cards, etc. Of all the things we brides- to- be have to worry about you can cross wedding stationery off your list if you choose Poetic Twist!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tamika is amazing! She was so helpful and answered every question and email I had so quickly! Poetic twist cares about their customers! I will always use Poetic twist for any future orders!!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Poetic Twist to ensure my stationary needs for my wedding were met and succeeded, was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. Tamika was very responsive, willing to teak creative at the drop of a hat and met my vision with ease. Creating my own individual stationary gave me that personal touch I want added to my wedding that the cookie cutter invitations online could not give me. Poetic Twist ensured that my invitations introduced the look and feel of my wedding to my guests before they were even at the celebration.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed working with Tamika on the wedding invitations. We had delayed creating ours until pretty late because of uncertainties around what exactly we wanted. Tamika was able to turn what is typically a 6 week process into about 3.5 weeks. She is very professional and fantastic at capturing the vision for the event and my hubby to be. She was flexible with my requests for multiple iterations and the turnaround time was very fast. Easy to work with, encouraging, friendly and passionate about helping others find their vision, I would highly recommend Tamika on any stationary project!

NOTE: For wedding invites, make sure you know how many invitations you need to send out (not just how many people are invited) prior to meeting with her. For example, we have 115 guests but only need to send out about 70 invites because of people coupled together and such. Make sure you have the number of invitations solid because she orders materials earlier on in the process. Not thinking about the difference in numbers, we ended up ordering 45 extra invitations without meaning to.

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
Cassie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am very impressed with the level of professionalism and responsiveness that I have received from Poetic Twist. I am truly glad that I found Tamika. My original wedding invitations were a disaster,plain and boring. Tamika and the staff at Poetic Twist did an outstanding job at getting me new, beautiful and vibrant destination wedding invitations. WE LOVE THEM!! Thank you once again.

Vanessa and Anthony

Poetic Twist responded with the following comments:

Hi Vanessa it was truly a pleasure designing your destination wedding invitations. During our 1st conversation I could hear the disappointment in your voice about the invitations you ordered from another vendor. Thank you for allowing Poetic Twist to the opportunity to capture your vision and place a "Twist" on your stationery. Looking forward to designing your thank you cards.

• Wedding: 06/23/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Poetic Twist was so quick to respond to all our questions and invitation changes. I would highly recommend them to other brides. The invitations that arrived were of high quality and exactly what was expected. Tamika took the to review our website and made great suggestions on wedding etiquette.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Poetic Twist ( Tamika Quick) was absolutely phenomenal. Her work is beautifully designed. I booked Poetic Twist (Tamika Quick) to do some stationary for my Wedding on June 22. I previously booked another company but they were unable to complete my order. I called Tamika Quick two weeks before my wedding and she was VERY professional and explained that she could design the stationary I needed. Within a week's time I had my stationary. It was magnificent!!! Beautiful WORK!!. She was very professional, was available when I called, responded to inquiries quickly and she is detail-oriented. My overall experience with Poetic Twist was a great one, and I strongly recommend her to anyone. You will NOT be disappointed. Many Thanks to you Poetic Twist (Tamika Quick)

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tamika with Poetic Twist is a blessing from heaven! My daughter got engaged and accepted to nursing school at the same time, so we had 2 months to plan the wedding before classes started. We were working with a Stationer on the wedding invitation but were never really happy with the process or product. In desperation one night I started researching Stationers in Atlanta and stumbled across "Poetic Twist". That was the moment that my daughter and I had been waiting for!! I told Tamika in the very 1st email that my daughter did not like "paper" and getting her "excited" about her wedding stationary was going to prove to be a real challenge. Tamika delivered!! Our 1st meeting Tamika presented us with the exact color and texture of paper we were searching for just from listening to us. She breaks down the process so you never get overwhelmed. Within 2 weeks my daughter used the word "LOVE" when she talked about her wedding invitations!! We just received the finished invitations and can't wait for our guests to receive their invitation and enjoy looking at Poetic Twist's beautiful work!! Can't wait to see everything she is currently working on for the wedding. Tamika is so much fun to work with!! I am going to miss her when the wedding is finished!!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Trish
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am having a destination renewal ceremony in Nov. 2012 in Antigua and Barbuda. My husband actually found Poetic Twist's services online. I was very pleased after meeting Tamika who seemed to know exactly what I wanted (I wanted save-the-dates that resembled passports as well as invitations and thank you cards). The cost was extremely reasonable and the product was awesome (I've only received the save-the-dates as the other items aren't needed for a few months). I'm so pleased with the final product and can't wait to see the invitations and thank you cards!!!!!!

• Wedding: 11/19/2012