Pleasant Hill Vineyards

Value
Flexibility
Kara
08/09/2014

Pleasant hill vineyard is an amazing and beautiful place for a wedding. They made our wedding extra special.

Logan
05/11/2014

Karen made sure that our wedding day was perfect from the beginning of planning until the big day! There are so many options at the vineyards to make any wedding a beautiful one. I can honestly say that we would not change anything about our wedding day and the vineyards and staff made that possible!

Pleasant Hill Vineyards responded with the following comments:

Thank you Logan, best wishes for a wonderful future!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My brother was married at this venue. The staff was amazing and the venue was flawless. Can't imagine the wedding going any better. My sincere thanks to everyone involved.

Joseph
04/24/2014

Pleasant Hill Vineyards was the perfect spot for our wedding. Aside from the coolness of having the wedding wine grown on site, we were also able to create a vintage type feel around the facility. The property was big enough for our ceremony, reception, and had plenty of space and cool areas for pictures. Trust me, you'll love the backdrops available here. Charles and Karen have gone to great lengths to modernize the buildings and keep the old style look. My wife and I searched the entire area and this was absolutely the best value and one of the nicest venues we saw. Once the wedding started, the venue did a great job of managing chairs and keeping the reception going. FWIW, we used Barley's Taphouse pizza and Bluetick Brewery to complete the Maryville wedding experience. If you're looking around, I encourage you to give the venue a visit and decide for yourself.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Sandy
02/14/2014

Karen & Charles were so very nice to us. Even though their vineyard wasn't open for normal business they opened their beautiful wine room and allowed us to hold our Valentine's Day wedding and reception there. The accommodations worked so perfectly for our guests too. They have a built in audio system that had the ability to connect to an iPod/iPhone to play our music. We received so many praises from our guests for our wedding and finding this venue. Our wedding was very intimate and comfortable for everyone. The Bride's Room is beautiful and extremely comfortable too. This is a peaceful, beautiful, country setting!

Thank you so much Karen & Charles - we'll recommend your vineyard in the future to everybody that we know who plans to get married.

Dear Sandy,
That was such a touching testimonial! Thank you for choosing Pleasant Hill Vineyards and best wishes to you both. Don't forget April 27th from 2 until 5.

Private User
1+ year ago

Pleasant Hill Vineyards was the perfect place for our wedding! The venue was beautiful and the staff was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. They were so laid back and really allowed us to make our wedding incredibly personal and specific to who we are. The value was incredible and they made the process as easy as possible for us. I would definitely recommend this venue to other couples!

Private User
1+ year ago

Karen and Charles went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for the wedding. The vineyard is an absolutely perfect place to have a wedding or any other event. There is no one better in the area!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Absolutely loved having my wedding at the beautiful location. Karen is fantastic to work with and Charles and Hunter do an amazing job keeping the grounds in pristine condition. The day of the wedding I had coordination by Aubrey and with her taking care of things I was able to relax and enjoy my day. If you're looking for a breathtaking location and a laid back atmosphere this is the place to use.

Tracy
09/14/2013

My only criticism would be....I wish the mic and sound system worked better so that all could hear the speeches made at the reception.

It was an AWESOME DAY and a Beautiful venue!!! Thank you for all of your hard work and attention to detail. We loved it and will recommend it many times to everyone! Karen and Charles and Aubrey are the BEST!

Amanda
08/31/2013

The whole venue was amazing! The staff was so very helpful the entire time!! I will recommend this place over and over!!!!

Pleasant Hill Vineyards responded with the following comments:

Thank you Amanda it was our pleasure, best wishes on your new life together!

Jill
07/20/2013

Karen and Charles are absolutely amazing in helping you with anything you need before the wedding and the day of. The scenery here is beautiful with the mountains in the background and the vineyards on site. My wedding here was like a dream come true!

Kimberly
07/13/2013

Our sons wedding could not have been at a more perfect spot. From beginning to end the staff at Plesant Hills were there at our desposal. We used most of their recommended vendors from rentals to catering. We found the owners to be very on hands. Our guest of 350 people was no small feat and they made it all seem so effortless.
Thank you Karen and Charles and staff for creating the most perfect day.

The Smiths

Tabatha
07/13/2013

Pleasant Hill Vineyards surpassed all of my expectations. The owners and the staff over delivered on everything. I couldn't have been happier and would suggest this venue to anyone!!

Stacey
06/22/2013

We LOVED having our wedding at Pleasant Hill Vineyards! The grounds are BEAUTIFUL, the location is PERFECT, the staff was AMAZING and the price was affordable! What more could you ask for from a wedding venue! If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose this vineyard! I strongly recommend using them for all your event needs! You will NOT be disappointed!

Pleasant Hill Vineyards responded with the following comments:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Stacey!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff of Pleasant Hill Vineyards are the absolute best! They were very flexible and I was able to do several site visits before the big day to make sure everything felt good. The weather was perfect on our wedding day and there was enough shade and cool spots for all of our guests. I can't say enough good things about this beautiful venue and staff-every single guest of our wedding has told us how unique and special it was because of the location. Thank you, Charles and Karen for being so wonderful and I will recommend you to everyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend Pleasant Hill Vineyard to every one!! They have the most amazing staff you will ever meet. I was probably the most unorganized bride they ever had and yet they were still kind & helped me every step of the way! Anytime you needed to visit the venue they were more than happy to meet you. There were no extra fees or limits to visiting. The place is absolutely beautiful and they have the most affordable prices of all the venues. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't change anything. My fiancé and I had the most amazing time!! Thank you so much for everything!!