Platinum Hotel & Spa

Value
Flexibility
Shan
07/18/2015

Kimberly was more than helpful and supportive throughout this whole process. LOVE HER!! She even went and got me band-aids the night of the wedding because I had blisters on my feet. The staff was super nice and helpful. We had a very positive experience and I would recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great staff, beautiful venue! The view of the strip at night is breathtaking and my pictures are gorgeous. The hotel rooms are spacious, clean, and discounted for wedding guests! Many said they were booking at Platinum on their next trip :) This a casino free hotel but has close, easy access to the strip and nearby restaurants. Sandra and Hava were so nice and always available working with me and my budget from the start. Thank you for making my day unforgettable!

Ramona
07/14/2015

You will be elated choosing Platinum Hotel, customer service is like no other. No regrets whatsoever!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Ingrid
07/11/2015

Most excellent view from the Misora Rooftop Terrace and exceptional support from all the Platinum staff.

Private User
Recently Married

I had never heard of the Platinum Hotel and was a little skeptical. The wedding was AMAZING!! Hava and Kimberly were so friendly, knowledgable, and quick to respond. The view at night is amazing with all the view of the strip. Food was great, set up was awesome, bartender was OUTSTANDING!! All night long ent. was the dj and they did great. My event was from 7-12. Including ceremony. I wish I would have had a longer gap in time from ceremony to reception because I wish I would have got more pictures while the sun is up. We upgraded to the platinum bar and I would do that again. I upgraded to the charivari chairs I'd do that again. If I did have to change anything though I wouldn't have done the package. The florist was expensive so I ended up making my own center pieces and bouquet and her bouquets for the bridesmaids were small and cheap. I didn't use the videographer and hired my own however they ended up showing up and video quality was poor. I'm glad I hired my own. We used the misora rooftop. Mike the minister was SO SO SO great!! We had a traditional wedding of 40 people and everyone was surprised how it wasn't a "Vegas wedding". I would ABSOLUTELY recommend the platinum! If I had to do it over again no doubt I would chose them and I compared other Vegas venues (stratosphere, flamingo). Other venues treated you like it doesn't matter we'll book someone if you don't. It was nice using a hotel without a big name because they cared about your event! If your debating chose Platinum you won't regret it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Private User
Recently Married

The entire staff at Platinum Hotel, especially our event coordinator Sandra, made our wedding absolutely amazing! It was so easy to plan our wedding there even though we live in Florida! We got married on the Misora Terrace and it was beyond beautiful! The food was all amazing and service before,during and after our event was impeccable! I would definitely recommend Platium to anyone looking to have a one of a kind vegas wedding at a beautiful location overlooking the entire vegas strip! All our friends and family cant stop talking about how perfect everything was! So happy with our experience!

Lisa
05/16/2015

We had our wedding reception at the Platinum Hotel and it was amazing! Everything from the food to the decor and service were absolutely perfect!

I had made a lot of my own decor pieces to be setup in the ballroom and they had no problem letting my bridal party come in early to set everything up.

All of the staff were great and super accomodating. Even though our dinner was a buffet one of the women offered to make me up a plate so I didn't have to get up - because my dress was not an easy one to get up and down in!

Sandra was our coordinator and she was so patient, dealing with my many emails before the big day! She was there during the night to make sure everything went smoothly, and it did!

We were in the Misora ballroom with the rooftop terrace and had white lounge furniture outside.The space was amazing and all of our guests were blown away with the view of the strip. (That was definitely the wow-factor).

The DJ and Photographer that they provided were amazing, so super sweet and did a great job!

We had originally thought we definitely wanted a venue that was directly on the strip, (of course, why not right, you're in Vegas?) but after seeing this venue we were hooked. The view of the strip from the hotel was the selling point for us.

There was literally nothing that was perfect and I would ABSOLUTELY recommend The Platinum Hotel to anyone looking for a Vegas wedding!

1 person found this review helpful

We had 50 family and friends come from Canada to watch us become husband and wife in Vegas. I have nothing bad to say about the Platinum Hotel at all. Kimberley(wedding coordinator) was amazing, and all the vendors (DJ, bakery, hair and makeup, florist) that the platinum suggested were great as well. Family and friends keep telling us our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so memorable, we wouldn't change a thing, it was perfect. :)

Lisa
05/01/2015

Everything was excellent for our special day. Thank you!

Ashley
04/19/2015

They were awesome! Ceremony was perfect

Christy
04/18/2015

My husband and I wanted a special wedding, with just the two of us. After doing a lot of research, I found that most venues that offer small packages are, well, kind of cheesy. We didn't want cheesy, we wanted simple and elegant. We got exactly what we wanted and more at the Platinum. From the start of planning, communication was easy. We worked with both Hava and Kimberly, and it was like working with friends. As for our stay and the event itself? Absolutely magical. Our suite was fantastic. The rooftop location was gorgeous, and we felt like VIPs throughout the event and our whole stay. I'm sure compared to most events they host, ours was tiny. But the attention to detail made us feel like ours was the only wedding in Vegas on our special day.

1 person found this review helpful

Words cannot describe how AMAZING this venue is for a wedding. First, the service is EXCEPTIONAL. Have and Kimberly were quick to respond to my millions of questions. They went out of their way to ensure I felt comfortable and knew all my options. This didn't stop once I gave my deposit. They followed up with every step of the way and were VERY involved the days leading up to the big day. Second, the venue is STUNNING! My guests still can't stop talking about the food, service, and AWESOME views of the strip. Being that they offer all-inclusive packages, you really can't go wrong with this venue. The venue and coordinators help to take ALL the pressure of planning off your shoulders.

kari
03/21/2015

The staff was amazing!!!! I will stay in the Platinum every time I come to town!

Jamie
03/13/2015

Everyone at The Platinum was amazing to work with, especially our event coordinator Kimberly!! She fit in like one of the family and made sure everything was perfect for us! Exceeded expectations for sure!

Alisha
02/08/2015

This event would have never happened without Hava! Her organization, professionalism, caring, and overall general concern made me feel like it was a breeze. She took care of all of my concerns and made it the best event I have ever attended. I commend her staff and the facility for providing us with top service and accommodations. I will rave about this place to everyone!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Karin
12/20/2014

To pick the platinum hotel for my wedding reception was one of the best choices in my entire life! I had a small reception with 17 people. The communication was just great with the staff. They were all very patient with me and had great suggestions. Even though I was not able to see the location before the wedding day it met all my expectations and it was even better than I has ever imagined. The food was already there and the room was decorated and everyone was ready. The manager and coordinator were very friendly and came to talk to me to check whether everything was fine. They were just awesome and the view from the balcony was breathtaking! I am so glad I picked this location. Also the price was totally justified for that location and compared to other locations it's very cheap. It was an amazing experience and unforgettable day. Thank you so much!