Platinum Hotel & Spa

Value
Flexibility
Christy
04/18/2015

My husband and I wanted a special wedding, with just the two of us. After doing a lot of research, I found that most venues that offer small packages are, well, kind of cheesy. We didn't want cheesy, we wanted simple and elegant. We got exactly what we wanted and more at the Platinum. From the start of planning, communication was easy. We worked with both Hava and Kimberly, and it was like working with friends. As for our stay and the event itself? Absolutely magical. Our suite was fantastic. The rooftop location was gorgeous, and we felt like VIPs throughout the event and our whole stay. I'm sure compared to most events they host, ours was tiny. But the attention to detail made us feel like ours was the only wedding in Vegas on our special day.

kari
03/21/2015

The staff was amazing!!!! I will stay in the Platinum every time I come to town!

Jamie
03/13/2015

Everyone at The Platinum was amazing to work with, especially our event coordinator Kimberly!! She fit in like one of the family and made sure everything was perfect for us! Exceeded expectations for sure!

Alisha
02/08/2015

This event would have never happened without Hava! Her organization, professionalism, caring, and overall general concern made me feel like it was a breeze. She took care of all of my concerns and made it the best event I have ever attended. I commend her staff and the facility for providing us with top service and accommodations. I will rave about this place to everyone!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Karin
12/20/2014

To pick the platinum hotel for my wedding reception was one of the best choices in my entire life! I had a small reception with 17 people. The communication was just great with the staff. They were all very patient with me and had great suggestions. Even though I was not able to see the location before the wedding day it met all my expectations and it was even better than I has ever imagined. The food was already there and the room was decorated and everyone was ready. The manager and coordinator were very friendly and came to talk to me to check whether everything was fine. They were just awesome and the view from the balcony was breathtaking! I am so glad I picked this location. Also the price was totally justified for that location and compared to other locations it's very cheap. It was an amazing experience and unforgettable day. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

Only one word for the night...EPIC!!! My Wife originally only wanted to have a small wedding and I talked her into doing a bigger style wedding with food and drinks and dancing. The night was so perfect and she thanked me for talking her into it by the end of it all. Everyone had so much fun. Sandra the event coordinator and her team did such an amazing job. She needs a raise!! I only have good things to say about the Platinum. They made my wife smile all night and that was worth everything!

Dave

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

Platinum hotel was perfect for our wedding and everyone there that helped make our day special and run smoothly did everything they could to accommodate what we wanted and were very nice and professional. We were in contact with Sandra who was so great, helpful and did an amazing job! We are so happy with how the night turned out. Food was yummy with beautiful views of the strip and our family and friends had a great time. Thank you so much! If we did it all again we wouldn't change a thing :)

Jason
10/08/2014

Both Kim and Hava did everything possible to accomadate us and ease any concern as we were coming in from another country.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I feel like there are no actual words that can describe how AMAZING having our wedding at the Platinum hotel actually was...wait, maybe there are....'epic' 'best wedding ever' 'spectacular'...these are all words our guests used. Our guests...people who flew from all over (mostly Canada) to be with us ok our big day! The staff at the Platinum were almost too good to be true! Especially Kimberly Campbell their event coordinator!! She took over as the previous one left in May (who was also amazing to deal with) but she is an actual angel...I'm convinced of it! I am a 'bit' of a planner and a control freak so planning our wedding in Vegas and living in Canada was not what most would have thought was a 'good fit' for us...but oh boy was it! We decided on the 'all inclusive' package..ceremony and reception and it was PERFCT!!! Actually perfect! The food...decor....the vendors that come with the package for flowers,dj and photographer...second to NONE!!!
I could honestly go on for days on how wonderful it all was but I won't..I'll end by saying if you have even a small idea to book your event here and are not sure...DO IT!! You will NOT be sorry!!! I can't wait to go back to Vegas and stay at their awesome hotel...eat their delicious food and enjoy their amazing staff!!!
Thank you Platinum (KIMBERLY) for making our wedding MORE than we could have ever expected and in fact THE best day of our lives!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Jessica
10/04/2014

The service was amazing!!! They are so helpful and communicate with you for everything. Hava have us all the info before booking and Sandra the catering manager is the most AMAZING person. She is thoughtful and is there for you on the day of the event and makes everything fall in line. The catering staff is so polite and professional. The food is amazing!!!! And the view of either view is amazing. Our guest were so surprised on the service and the look if the wedding venue. Trust me is worth every single penny!

Dan
09/06/2014

The staff at the platinum is second to none! I can't say enough about how they go the extra mile to ensure your stay and event are amazing. Our wedding coordinator Kimberly was amazing and did a fantastic job keeping our evening on track and ensuring it was a very very special night. The food was amazing and the food service was also incredible.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

This place created a magnificent wedding. Kimberly Campbell, the event manager, was amazing. She went above and beyond. She took care of everything that I needed and some things that I did not expect. She was friendly with my family and friends. Everyone had an amazing time. I appreciate how the Platinum made this event SPECTACULAR!!! They were great. I recommend them. If your looking for a Las Vegas wedding without the tacky drive up feel or casinos, but the an elegant, intimate event with Las Vegas on the side; this is your spot.

Recently Married

The Platinum Hotel was amazing! They were able to work with us on anything that we asked for, and everyone who came absolutely loved it!!! Everyone loved the food, the view was beautiful, and the prices were great too!! The staff is always so friendly. The guest rooms were perfect!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

If you are considering booking your wedding at the Platinum DO IT! I planned my wedding from Canada for 70 guests, all from out of town. They were blown away with the venue, service, food, bartender, and everything else!! I used to work in wedding catering so I was worried that I would be picky but the day of could not have gone better. Romie made sure everything was perfect, even sitting on the floor pinning up my dress when the bustle fell at one point in the night. I had the most perfect day and couldn't have asked for anything more.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
1+ year ago

Jamie and Romie were incredible. From the very beginning of the process we felt a sense of confidence. We had 60 family members and friends traveling from Tampa area and they were so flexible and easy to work with. We visited the site several months before the ceremony and were so impressed with their professionalism. We visited during the day and they painted a picture of the beauty of the lights of Las Vegas at night.
They were responsive even with the smallest of questions , even knowing the time of sunset and typical temperatures. At the rehearsal she assured us that everything would go smoothly and was right there for us. The ceremony was even more breathtaking than we anticipated. This is an awesome venue with an incredible team .

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an incredibly beautiful wedding ceremony and reception at Platinum. Jamie and Romie were amazing. We planned an event for 85 people from San Diego... site unseen. Truly a feet, since my husband and I are pretty much the party planners and event coordinators for our friends and family-Not exactly control freaks but close.

We let the team at Platinum recommend and suggest almost the whole thing. We utilized the all inclusive package and it was wonderful. The vendors are terrific-Friendly, accommodating, professional and have a passion for their area of speciality.

The venue was perfect for our group... Lots of space if you use inside and out. The view is awesome, especially at night.

Our guests are still are talking about the food, flowers, and music.

This was a second wedding- wanted to mention this because it is a great setting for this special ceremony. We were able to make it feel like our own space.... Not too stuffy.

We can't say enough about our experience,. Thank you for making our day a memory for us and our guests... Exactly what we hoped for.

G&L

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning