Platinum Hotel & Spa

Platinum Hotel & Spa

Featuring All Inclusive Wedding Packages with a Rooftop Terrace & Panoramic Views of the LV Strip

211 East Flamingo Road
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Only one word for the night...EPIC!!! My Wife originally only wanted to have a small wedding and I talked her into doing a bigger style wedding with food and drinks and dancing. The night was so perfect and she thanked me for talking her into it by the end of it all. Everyone had so much fun. Sandra the event coordinator and her team did such an amazing job. She needs a raise!! I only have good things to say about the Platinum. They made my wife smile all night and that was worth everything!

Dave

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Platinum hotel was perfect for our wedding and everyone there that helped make our day special and run smoothly did everything they could to accommodate what we wanted and were very nice and professional. We were in contact with Sandra who was so great, helpful and did an amazing job! We are so happy with how the night turned out. Food was yummy with beautiful views of the strip and our family and friends had a great time. Thank you so much! If we did it all again we wouldn't change a thing :)

• Wedding: 11/03/2014
Joanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Both Kim and Hava did everything possible to accomadate us and ease any concern as we were coming in from another country.

• Wedding: 10/08/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Jason
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I feel like there are no actual words that can describe how AMAZING having our wedding at the Platinum hotel actually was...wait, maybe there are....'epic' 'best wedding ever' 'spectacular'...these are all words our guests used. Our guests...people who flew from all over (mostly Canada) to be with us ok our big day! The staff at the Platinum were almost too good to be true! Especially Kimberly Campbell their event coordinator!! She took over as the previous one left in May (who was also amazing to deal with) but she is an actual angel...I'm convinced of it! I am a 'bit' of a planner and a control freak so planning our wedding in Vegas and living in Canada was not what most would have thought was a 'good fit' for us...but oh boy was it! We decided on the 'all inclusive' package..ceremony and reception and it was PERFCT!!! Actually perfect! The food...decor....the vendors that come with the package for flowers,dj and photographer...second to NONE!!!
I could honestly go on for days on how wonderful it all was but I won't..I'll end by saying if you have even a small idea to book your event here and are not sure...DO IT!! You will NOT be sorry!!! I can't wait to go back to Vegas and stay at their awesome hotel...eat their delicious food and enjoy their amazing staff!!!
Thank you Platinum (KIMBERLY) for making our wedding MORE than we could have ever expected and in fact THE best day of our lives!!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service was amazing!!! They are so helpful and communicate with you for everything. Hava have us all the info before booking and Sandra the catering manager is the most AMAZING person. She is thoughtful and is there for you on the day of the event and makes everything fall in line. The catering staff is so polite and professional. The food is amazing!!!! And the view of either view is amazing. Our guest were so surprised on the service and the look if the wedding venue. Trust me is worth every single penny!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at the platinum is second to none! I can't say enough about how they go the extra mile to ensure your stay and event are amazing. Our wedding coordinator Kimberly was amazing and did a fantastic job keeping our evening on track and ensuring it was a very very special night. The food was amazing and the food service was also incredible.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Dan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place created a magnificent wedding. Kimberly Campbell, the event manager, was amazing. She went above and beyond. She took care of everything that I needed and some things that I did not expect. She was friendly with my family and friends. Everyone had an amazing time. I appreciate how the Platinum made this event SPECTACULAR!!! They were great. I recommend them. If your looking for a Las Vegas wedding without the tacky drive up feel or casinos, but the an elegant, intimate event with Las Vegas on the side; this is your spot.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Platinum Hotel was amazing! They were able to work with us on anything that we asked for, and everyone who came absolutely loved it!!! Everyone loved the food, the view was beautiful, and the prices were great too!! The staff is always so friendly. The guest rooms were perfect!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are considering booking your wedding at the Platinum DO IT! I planned my wedding from Canada for 70 guests, all from out of town. They were blown away with the venue, service, food, bartender, and everything else!! I used to work in wedding catering so I was worried that I would be picky but the day of could not have gone better. Romie made sure everything was perfect, even sitting on the floor pinning up my dress when the bustle fell at one point in the night. I had the most perfect day and couldn't have asked for anything more.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jamie and Romie were incredible. From the very beginning of the process we felt a sense of confidence. We had 60 family members and friends traveling from Tampa area and they were so flexible and easy to work with. We visited the site several months before the ceremony and were so impressed with their professionalism. We visited during the day and they painted a picture of the beauty of the lights of Las Vegas at night.
They were responsive even with the smallest of questions , even knowing the time of sunset and typical temperatures. At the rehearsal she assured us that everything would go smoothly and was right there for us. The ceremony was even more breathtaking than we anticipated. This is an awesome venue with an incredible team .

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had an incredibly beautiful wedding ceremony and reception at Platinum. Jamie and Romie were amazing. We planned an event for 85 people from San Diego... site unseen. Truly a feet, since my husband and I are pretty much the party planners and event coordinators for our friends and family-Not exactly control freaks but close.

We let the team at Platinum recommend and suggest almost the whole thing. We utilized the all inclusive package and it was wonderful. The vendors are terrific-Friendly, accommodating, professional and have a passion for their area of speciality.

The venue was perfect for our group... Lots of space if you use inside and out. The view is awesome, especially at night.

Our guests are still are talking about the food, flowers, and music.

This was a second wedding- wanted to mention this because it is a great setting for this special ceremony. We were able to make it feel like our own space.... Not too stuffy.

We can't say enough about our experience,. Thank you for making our day a memory for us and our guests... Exactly what we hoped for.

G&L

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend having your wedding at the Platinum! They were nothing but wonderful to work with and very accommodating. Most of my communication with the hotel was with Jamie and she was fabulous. She was very fast at responding to email with questions. We had the use of the Misora space for a 4:45 ceremony and then reception until 11:30. We loved how the room was set up and decorated. The table linens, chairs, place settings, and silverware were fabulous and looked really nice. We upgraded the chairs for the ceremony but not the reception and everything turned out really nice in pictures.
We had an open silver bar package and the wedding stations menu. The food was very delicious and we had the best bartender. He kept my champagne glass filled and had a new drink every time my husband walked by the bar. The hotel itself was great. The rooms and bathrooms are huge and it was nice to have the balcony and views of the strip. Many of my guests said they wanted to stay at the Platinum again even though it is not on the strip. The non gaming and smoking was really nice too. My guests said they had a great experience with the hotel staff and that everyone was very nice and helpful. Roomie was my coordinator and she was awesome!!!! I did not worry about a thing all day and she made sure the event went smoothly. She even boxed up some food and put it in our room so we could eat later. She was so great, and I am so happy she was there to help with the event.

When we started to plan a Vegas wedding, we knew we wanted something that was outside but had views of the strip so our guests felt that we were in Vegas, not in a ballroom anywhere. They Platinum was perfect for this. It had the best views while being classy. Book the Platinum, you won’t regret it!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely Perfect venue! I would recommend it 100 times over!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could go on for days about the amazing staff at the Platinum Hotel! They are so amazing I even reviewed them on Yelp PRIOR to the wedding. Jamie Madalena is their catering manager and currently acts as a wedding coordinator- and I can NOT say enough wonderful things about her. The valet staff was fantastic too- Jimmy is hands down fantastic at his job. And Ellen in the spa started my wedding day off right with her lively personality and a body wrap. I HIGHLY recommend the Platinum Hotel for your wedding!!!!! You can't go wrong with them!

• Wedding: 09/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As I read through the wedding reviews from the Platinum it is easy to see why my husband and I, and many other couples choose the Platinum Hotel for their special day. I planned our whole wedding and ceremony from a far in Canada and it was so easy and exceeded my expectations. The staff were fantastic, the food was magnificent and the venues were awesome. We were suppose to have our ceremony by the poolside but mother nature had another plan, so Jamie and the Staff at the Platinum quickly jumped into plan B, the Misora Ballroom was the new ceremony venue. It was fantastic, no one was the wiser that the ceremony was suppose to be outside. The reception in the Kil@wat restaurant was perfect and by the time dancing started the skies had cleared and we utilized the poolside. A majority of our guest had travelled from Australia and Canada, and everyone of them loved the hotel itself. We stayed for a week duration, before and after the wedding, and the relaxing atmosphere of the Platinum with it's close location to the 'Hussle and Bussle' of the Strip was perfect. Even the bar staff in the Stir Lounge looked after our every need. With the Happy Hour prices, we organized tapas and drinks for friends and family the night before the wedding and Bar Staff quickly brought in a serving table and looked after our guest. It was the best. I would not hesitate to recommend The Platinum Hotel to anyone for their Special Day or just a great Vegas hotel alternative. Thanks agin Jamie and the Platinum Staff.

• Wedding: 09/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is an amazing wedding venue. The views over Vegas are truly great but the staff that work there make it go above and beyond other venues. We travelled from the UK to get married in Vegas so picked the venue purely through internet photos and reviews. From the point of first contact with Jaime she was so quick to respond to all my emails. It was this that sold me on the venue and even after taking my deposit Jamie was just as prompt to respond. Jamie you must be checking your emails 24/7!!!!!!!
We booked The Misora Room and the planning of the wedding was stress free and easy. We booked the package and all the vendors they used were great and easy to get in contact with and work with. From first speaking to Lubna on the phone she was great, she is a very calming and positive person. Just what you need when planning a wedding. So when we hit bad luck on our wedding day and got rain but Lubna had alternatives for our ceremony and reception. She stayed calm even when I was a bit on edge on the phone which calmed me down. We went along with her recommendations and had such a fabulous wedding. It was so perfect I don't think it could have been any better, even if there had been no rain. Thank you so much Lubna and all at The Platinum.

• Wedding: 08/26/2013
702-636-2450
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7