Platinum Hotel & Spa
Featuring All Inclusive Wedding Packages with a Rooftop Terrace & Panoramic Views of the LV Strip
211 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party...
Catering: Offered in-house

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We had an incredibly beautiful wedding ceremony and reception at Platinum. Jamie and Romie were amazing. We planned an event for 85 people from San Diego... site unseen. Truly a feet, since my husband and I are pretty much the party planners and event coordinators for our friends and family-Not exactly control freaks but close.

We let the team at Platinum recommend and suggest almost the whole thing. We utilized the all inclusive package and it was wonderful. The vendors are terrific-Friendly, accommodating, professional and have a passion for their area of speciality.

The venue was perfect for our group... Lots of space if you use inside and out. The view is awesome, especially at night.

Our guests are still are talking about the food, flowers, and music.

This was a second wedding- wanted to mention this because it is a great setting for this special ceremony. We were able to make it feel like our own space.... Not too stuffy.

We can't say enough about our experience,. Thank you for making our day a memory for us and our guests... Exactly what we hoped for.

G&L
Wedding: 03/01/2014
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 1 Reviews
I would highly recommend having your wedding at the Platinum! They were nothing but wonderful to work with and very accommodating. Most of my communication with the hotel was with Jamie and she was fabulous. She was very fast at responding to email with questions. We had the use of the Misora space for a 4:45 ceremony and then reception until 11:30. We loved how the room was set up and decorated. The table linens, chairs, place settings, and silverware were fabulous and looked really nice. We upgraded the chairs for the ceremony but not the reception and everything turned out really nice in pictures.
We had an open silver bar package and the wedding stations menu. The food was very delicious and we had the best bartender. He kept my champagne glass filled and had a new drink every time my husband walked by the bar. The hotel itself was great. The rooms and bathrooms are huge and it was nice to have the balcony and views of the strip. Many of my guests said they wanted to stay at the Platinum again even though it is not on the strip. The non gaming and smoking was really nice too. My guests said they had a great experience with the hotel staff and that everyone was very nice and helpful. Roomie was my coordinator and she was awesome!!!! I did not worry about a thing all day and she made sure the event went smoothly. She even boxed up some food and put it in our room so we could eat later. She was so great, and I am so happy she was there to help with the event.

When we started to plan a Vegas wedding, we knew we wanted something that was outside but had views of the strip so our guests felt that we were in Vegas, not in a ballroom anywhere. They Platinum was perfect for this. It had the best views while being classy. Book the Platinum, you won’t regret it!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As I read through the wedding reviews from the Platinum it is easy to see why my husband and I, and many other couples choose the Platinum Hotel for their special day. I planned our whole wedding and ceremony from a far in Canada and it was so easy and exceeded my expectations. The staff were fantastic, the food was magnificent and the venues were awesome. We were suppose to have our ceremony by the poolside but mother nature had another plan, so Jamie and the Staff at the Platinum quickly jumped into plan B, the Misora Ballroom was the new ceremony venue. It was fantastic, no one was the wiser that the ceremony was suppose to be outside. The reception in the Kil@wat restaurant was perfect and by the time dancing started the skies had cleared and we utilized the poolside. A majority of our guest had travelled from Australia and Canada, and everyone of them loved the hotel itself. We stayed for a week duration, before and after the wedding, and the relaxing atmosphere of the Platinum with it's close location to the 'Hussle and Bussle' of the Strip was perfect. Even the bar staff in the Stir Lounge looked after our every need. With the Happy Hour prices, we organized tapas and drinks for friends and family the night before the wedding and Bar Staff quickly brought in a serving table and looked after our guest. It was the best. I would not hesitate to recommend The Platinum Hotel to anyone for their Special Day or just a great Vegas hotel alternative. Thanks agin Jamie and the Platinum Staff.
Wedding: 09/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is an amazing wedding venue. The views over Vegas are truly great but the staff that work there make it go above and beyond other venues. We travelled from the UK to get married in Vegas so picked the venue purely through internet photos and reviews. From the point of first contact with Jaime she was so quick to respond to all my emails. It was this that sold me on the venue and even after taking my deposit Jamie was just as prompt to respond. Jamie you must be checking your emails 24/7!!!!!!!
We booked The Misora Room and the planning of the wedding was stress free and easy. We booked the package and all the vendors they used were great and easy to get in contact with and work with. From first speaking to Lubna on the phone she was great, she is a very calming and positive person. Just what you need when planning a wedding. So when we hit bad luck on our wedding day and got rain but Lubna had alternatives for our ceremony and reception. She stayed calm even when I was a bit on edge on the phone which calmed me down. We went along with her recommendations and had such a fabulous wedding. It was so perfect I don't think it could have been any better, even if there had been no rain. Thank you so much Lubna and all at The Platinum.
Wedding: 08/26/2013

DnE2013VR 1 Reviews
We stayed here for two nights in a Princess Suite with a Strip View, and did an "In Suite" small wedding and reception for 6 guests. The hotel even sent up champagne and chocolate covered strawberries! The suite was excellent and we got great pictures, especially from the balcony, all the staff was very nice and the rates were affordable.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Travel
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We planned our big day from Australia and looked at many venues online but none had a view like Platinum. The planning was made so easy with Jamie and Romie there to answer all my questions, and there were many! All the vendors they include in their package are amazing. We only swapped out one vendor which was our videographer, we ended up using The Creations Photo and they were the best!! Our ceremony was on the 17th floor balcony overlooking the strip at sunset and it could not have been more beautiful. Our reception was in the Missora Ballroom which is adjoining to the balcony and again was just stunning. It was the perfect size for our 26 guest wedding. All the staff at Platinum from the doormen, front desk, bar & wait staff & wedding planners were amazing and went out of their way to assist. We did not have a tasting for the food but it was not needed it was terrific. All of our guest loved the venue and some have told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We cannot thank all the staff at Platinum enough for all their hard work in making our wedding day unforgettable. Do yourself a favour if you are having a wedding in Vegas, have it at Platinum!
Wedding: 08/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hmm... Where do I start. I looked for a Vegas wedding venue for months and especially since I never visited Vegas it wasn't an easy task trying to find what I was looking for. My #1 request was having an outside ceremony and since vegas in June is like over 100 degrees I wanted it at sunset. Jamie had called me and discussed their all inclusive packaging and how I can customize it for out budget. So after reading the wonderful reviews from other brides I immediately signed the paperwork. Romie (coordinator) I only have wonderful things to say about her. She was hands down the nicest, most understanding person I have ever met. She wants nothing else but to make your vision for your special day come true. I'm not a very good planner and I asked her advice on so many things and I'm actually surprised I didn't annoy her but once you meet her in person you realize there probably isn't anybody better at what they do than she is. Every email despite the time difference was answered, anything reinsurance I needed was given. Romie if you are reading this I can't say thank you enough! I'm in tears writing this review. My husband isn't an easy guy to impress and he is still talking about her. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful you CANNOT find a view like that in Vegas. Every single person that works at that hotel were wonderful. The food was the best food I've had when attending a wedding. The suite given Was perfect for us to get ready in, the reception area was amazing and was decorated beautifully. I honestly would of paid double for that experience again. Then danced the night away looking over the lights on the Vegas strip. There isn't any Vegas venue that will give you the service they had given me nor the beautiful view whether your inside eating dinner or outside dancing. Our package included everything except our cake so I didn't have to fun around trying to find different vendors. Our DJ was awesome, the wait staff a d bartender were on point. Thank you so much!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Platinum Hotel was an amazing choice to celebrate my wedding in Las Vegas. I am from NY and planned this wedding all over the phone and e-mail. The Event Manager, Jamie was so helpful in answering all of my questions and on the day before my wedding, she helped me with all the personal touches and made it so easy and stress-free for me. I had my wedding at the Kilwat restaurant & Pool Deck. The view was amazing, the food was amazing, and the service. All of the vendors that Jamie reccomended were amazing also. My friends and family kept complimenting on how beautiful and chic my wedding was. Jamie and the rest of the Platinum Hotel Staff made my dream wedding come true. It was romantic, super fun, and modern. The only thing I wish I did was book my wedding for an extra hour because it did go by so fast and we were all having the time of our lives!!!
Wedding: 04/21/2013

Leslie 5 Reviews
We stayed here for 3 nights during the wedding. We wanted to have enough room for everyone to come over after dinner and cut the cake/hang out. We went with the mid size suite and had 20 guests in it, it was about 1200 sf. Having the full kitchen and balcony was a nice touch. We upgraded to a strip view room and everyone enjoyed the view! I had room to decorate and lay everything out, so nice. I ordered room service breakfast the morning of and it was delicious! We didn't eat there besides the breakfast. The entire staff was so nice and helpful. It was really close to Battista's, we even walked from there. Pretty close to the strip as well. My husband was really happy with the room, he couldn't believe that we got so nice of a room for such a good deal! I would for sure stay there again.
Wedding: 12/29/2012
Services Used: Travel

Sara 1 Reviews
This hotel was perfect for our destination wedding. Our guests were able to stay in the same hotel as the wedding and for a very reasonable rate. I received many compliments on the rooms, the food at the hotel, and service. I would definately stay at this hotel again. I worked with Jamie for the wedding planning part and she was great, she was very helpful and responded promptly to any questions I had. Our wedding was in the Misora room and the view on the roof was absolutely amazing!! A main reason I liked the Platinum was for their wedding packages, it included all the vendors which made planning from another state a lot easier!
Wedding: 10/20/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I got married on 10/19/12 and our Event Manager, Miya Williams was wonderful. Miya went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was PERFECT! No task or request was too big for Miya and her colleagues at the Platinum. Miya made planning a wedding in Vegas from DC a stress-free and positive experience as she responded to all of my emails and phone calls promptly. All of my guests were pleasantly surprised with my Vegas wedding. The Platinum Hotel is your venue if you are looking for a beautiful venue, excellent service, and the wedding experience of your dreams.

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I used the all inclusive package The Platinum provides for my wedding and it was an effortless, fun process and with beautiful end results. The Platinum Hotel provided my family, fiance and I with first class service from start to finish and the vendors they use are first rate as well. I am SO glad I had my wedding here and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a perfect wedding location and service.
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Yael 1 Reviews
We worked with Miya at the Platinum hotel as our wedding coordinator, and she was fabulous every step of the way, from the months of planning, to the rehearsal, to the day and night of our wedding! Miya is so on top of everything, organized, friendly, and definitely went out of her way to make our day absolutely amazing! The rest of the Platinum staff were also great and ensured that things ran smoothly. The venue itself is beautiful, the food was great, and everybody was helpful and friendly.at the Platinum you get to be close enough to the action of the strip, with a great view, yet tucked back enough to give you a great private venue for your event that is uniquely yours. Our guests loved the big luxurious suites at the Platinum as well. I would definitely recommend the Platinum and wouldn't have changed a thing about our wedding - it was perfect!
Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Miya Williams and the rest of the staff at the Platinum Hotel were nothing short of fantastic. From the very start, I had 100% confidence in Miya's professionalism and attention to detail to make our wedding perfect. As a bride planning a wedding from a long distance, Miya helped make every bit of the planning easy. She provided recommendations for all of our needs -- music, bakery, photography, etc. -- and she coordinated with every one of them herself on the day of the wedding so that I didn't have to worry about a thing. Our wedding was held at the Misora at the Platinum Hotel, and we received so many compliments about the venue, the food and the staff. Our guests also very much enjoyed staying at the Platinum, as well. If you are considering a wedding in Las Vegas, I highly recommend Miya Williams and The Platinum Hotel for an unforgettable event!
Wedding: 10/07/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Anonymous 5 Reviews
I know it seems an easy eval to just throw 5's out there - but really, all the staff at Platinum went beyond all our expectations. They responded immediately to every little request, the food was amazing, the staff added details to accentuate my own details without me knowing - like making signs for the food stations to match the menus I sent down - the space far exceeded every guests expectations - when i asked my sister in law what she thought about this vegas wedding, she said she would never have expected to see such a classy and fun affair. The best decision we made was to book Platinum, bar none. Worth every penny and then some.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Platinum was the perfect place for our wedding. The staff were incredible, the food fantastic, and the views from the Misora rooftop deck were amazing. From start to finish, I could not have been more pleased with the Platinum, particularly Jamie Maldalena, our wedding planner. Planning a wedding from a distance can be challenging, but Jamie was quick to respond to all of my questions - sometimes within minutes of me emailing her. She really went above and beyond what you would expect - from buying my fiance and I lunch at the hotel's restaurant when we met with her a month before to finalize details, to bringing mimosas to the room while we were getting ready, to finding a hammer the day of the wedding so we could do our wine box ceremony. You can really tell when someone is passionate about what they do, and Jamie certainly is. In addition, the concierge, Gita, was a great asset. She sent us babysitter information a few months before, found someone to steam my dress the day before, and found a notary the day after. As for the wedding itself, we really couldn't have asked for anything more. I mentioned to a friend when we returned that I don't think we had a single snag - at least not one the amazing staff at the Platinum let us know about. Highly recommend. Really don't think you could find a better location or service for the money.
Platinum Hotel & Spa responded with the following comments:
Amy,
Thank you so much for your review. Hosting your special day and working with you through the details was an absolute pleasure, and I wish you and Matt all the best in your future together :)
Wedding: 09/25/2012
 702-636-2450
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire