Platinum Entertainment DJs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Anthony was the best choice for a DJ we could have made! He was helpful, attentive, and available to help throughout the whole planning process. He took our requests and then with his talent, had the best music playing all night. All our guests could not stop commenting about how amazing the music was. He really knew the crowd and the dance floor was packed all night. He made great suggestions and respected all our requests and wishes. He was fun, personable, and professional. Highly recommend!!!!

Thank you!!!

Services Used: DJ

Anthony and Platinum Entertainment were fabulous to work with and made our wedding truly unforgettable! Anthony was extremely easy to work with from the start; very responsive, personable, fun and open to our ideas and style. Anthony was an excellent MC and and helped the night flow flawlessly; extremely professional. The music was awesome! We left it to Anthony, and he read the crowd perfectly; guests that weren't "dancers" were dancing! The dance floor was full all night; a dream come true! Our guests are still raving! Thank you, Anthony for making our wedding such an awesome time!

Jennifer
04/18/2015

Anthony Cerone and Platinum Entertainment helped to make our wedding phenomenal! My friends and family keep telling me that they've never had more fun at a wedding! I can't thank Anthony and his crew enough for making our day so special. From start to finish, Anthony was a pleasure to work with. Thank you Anthony!!!!!

KDM0920
09/20/2014

Anthony was literally the best thing that happened to us on our wedding day. We booked him a week before our wedding on a Friday night at Midnight. He had us and our guests dancing all night! I would recommend him to anyone getting married and anyone who is throwing a party. He is professional and a seriously great person.

Kristine
09/19/2014

Hands down the best DJ I have encountered!!!! The dance floor was packed the entire night, with ages of our guests ranging from 5 years to 70 years! The lighting was fabulous and he knew how to drop a beat and motivate the crowd.

I cannot wait to recommend Anthony to everyone looking for a DJ. He is an absolute gentleman and it was a pleasure to work with him

Thank you Kristine!

Services Used: DJ

As the owner of a boutique musical events company JTonezMusic, I have to say.. Anthony and his team are amazing to work with. His clients are always so pleased with his talent and professionalism. My clients are always requesting him for their special events . He uses top-of-the-line equipment along with spinning the best music around! This guy can deliver!

Services Used: DJ

We hired Anthony Cerone to DJ our wedding this past summer (2014) and we could not have been any happier. He was recommended to us and after seeing all his great reviews we felt he was the DJ to go with. We were a little worried how he would be able to juggle the music with the cultural and age differences, being that my family is Colombian and my husband's family is Italian American. He was able to feel the crowd and play the perfect balance of music to please everyone, from ethnic (Colombian cumbia) music to top 40s. His great charisma and personality with great choice of music had people dancing all night. His set up from the DJ booth, slide show and LED lighting really made for an exceptional wedding. Anthony is a professional at what he does and we highly recommend his services. His reviews say it all!

Thank you!

Linette
07/11/2014

Anthony had everyone on the dance floor all night long! They have a gorgeous white setup that was so classy and really fit with my wedding theme. He is so easy and helpful to work with. I have recommended him to everyone I know getting married.

1+ year ago

Anthony was great!!! He is a professional and loves what he does. I would highly recommend Anthony to host your event!

1+ year ago

The best! I wish I could get married again just so that I can dance some more! They had everyone on the dance floor having a good time. I had a lot of requests and he was able to meet all of them. Anthony did a great mix of music as well as keeping my spanish family happy with their music. Each time I've seem them at weddings (I saw them twice before) everyone was always on their feet having a great time! I'm so lucky I had them at our wedding :)

Maria
06/28/2014

Saw them twice at two other weddings and they were fantastic! And they did the same great fun job for my wedding. Wish I could get married again just so that I can dance some more!! Highly recommend using them!!

1+ year ago

Everyone had an amazing time at our wedding mostly because of our awesome DJ, Anthony Cerone (and his crew)! I was a little nervous about what music to select for our wedding because of the many different age groups there but Anthony really put me at ease. I just told him what genres to play and he did an amazing job. My wedding guests were on the dance floor the entire night! Anthony is also a great MC and set the night up perfectly from the introduction to the very last song (with very little direction from me)! We couldn't be more happy with our selection! Choose Platinum Entertainment DJ for your next event and I PROMISE you that you won't be let down! :-)

Services Used: DJ

Booking Anthony was the easiest step in my wedding planning. Anthony listened to what we wanted and what we didn't. I totally felt at ease and trusted Anthonys suggestion's for packages and music selection. Anthony and his team kept my guests dancing all night long and constantly had the party going. Our photo montage was perfect and the setup looked fabulous! We could not have been happier with Platinum Entertainment and look forwarding to booking them again for our next event.

Services Used: DJ

Anthony is the best!! Everyone danced all night and had a blast. He's very accommodating and know how to keep the party going!!

1+ year ago

Anthony Cerone and his team could not have done a better job at my wedding! Everything we discussed and that I was promised was delivered and then some! My guests were out of their seats and dancing the night away the entire evening and it's all because of Platinum Entertainment. I can't wait to have another event that Anthony and his crew can be a part of.

Nick
09/07/2013

Anthony did a great job! He mixed the music well for all to enjoy. Everyone had a great time. My wife and I were very satisfied and have recommended Anthony to others as well!