Planned Perfectly Wedding & Events

Planned Perfectly Wedding & Events

Where every event is planned to perfection

564 Dutton Street

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesile, Erin and Chelsey were amazing! They took all the stress off of my mother and myself so that we could enjoy the day. They were very thorough in following up with all our vendors so we didn't have to. They made sure every detail of our wedding was exactly how we wanted it for the big day. Never at any point did I worry that things weren't exactly how I thought! Thank you again Girls!
XOXO

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks to Leslie and her team, I was able to relax and completely let go on our wedding day. They were so on top of things, I didn't worry about the setup, timeline, payments to vendors, etc. All you need is a reliable, effective, and thoughtful coordinator for your wedding, and Leslie is definitely the one!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE LESLIE!!!!!

Not only is she the greatest wedding planner, she became one of my close friends (because we're both outgoing and perfectionists!).

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leslie (the owner of Planned Perfectly) and her crew made our wedding day great. She was always there for me to chat with about the wedding, which made my husband happy as he likely did not want to chat with me about flowers or wedding dress options for hours. She came to every appointment I asked her to attend with me and she provided me great insight into who to use and what to pay for those services. The wedding process is overwhelming so it was great having a pro guide you through. Erin, another amazing staff member, even made sure to show my bridal party how to hold the bouquet (I had no idea there was a special way). On the day of the wedding Leslie and Erin were there by my side averting disaster at every point. If I said something was wrong, within minutes she would be on the phone fixing any complaints I had. She even wore my veil outside for a few minutes to make sure it wasn't going to blow around too much in the wind! Thanks to Planned Perfectly my husband and I got to spend our perfect wedding day with our guests having fun rather than worrying about all the details that went into making our wedding day perfect.

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Leslie, Chelsea and Erin. They were absolutely wonderful the day of our wedding and we didn't have to worry about a thing. They went above, beyond and back for us on our special day. Let me explain, we were married on the beach in Salisbury on June 29, 2012, at our beach house and we held our reception at the Seaglass. Two locations can be pretty tough, especially because we decided to have hor dourves at the beach house and cater it ourselves. They set up our ceremony area and catered area, help prepare the hot food items, made sure everything at the hall was set-up, guided us through the ceremony, brought all of our belongings back to our beach house from the reception site and even took our dogs out during the reception!

Leslie at Planned Perfectly has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to wedding planning. She guided us through all of our vendors and gave us some great money-saving information. She has a quiet calmness about her during the event, that put us all at ease. Chelsea and Erin were just as wonderful. They were professional, patient and kind. I have to say, they all treated our wedding as if it was their own. It was an amazing day and I am thankful to Leslie and her team for helping make it so special!

• Wedding: 06/29/2012
2.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 2.0

We are both professionals and work very hard, and we wanted to hire a planner to assist us with identifying vendors, negotiating on our behalf, giving us advice and insights, and most importantly giving us a stress free month of and day of the wedding. We decided to go with Leslie because of her solid experience, her high ratings on wedding wire, and her very reasonable price. Leslie was able to provide us with some general thoughts and helpful insights throughout the process, but we found that we ended up doing a lot of the research and relied a lot on the venue event planner. We also asked Leslie to reach out to the venue and vendors to negotiate for us, review the contract, etc. but it just didn’t happen in a timely manner and we decided to work with the vendors directly. After months had passed, we didn’t receive any communication from Leslie and it was tough to get in touch with her (it took couple weeks and multiple emails at one point). We finally talked to Leslie and had a good phone call regarding the wedding updates but again we didn’t hear much from Leslie until the month of the wedding. Even then, we found that we ended up doing more of the wedding than we would have hoped, i.e. wedding timeline, confirming with some of the vendors, etc. Then the week before the wedding Leslie had an unfortunate family emergency, and she was unable to attend our rehearsal activities or wedding day and handed off our wedding to Erin. It was very unfortunate but we completely understood of the situation. Erin filled in and did an amazing job, but due to the transition we do feel like some smaller things were missed on our wedding day (no one handed out our programs, the wedding party entered to no music) and a couple of personal items were lost.

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leslie and Erin were fantastic! I initially wasn't sure that I needed a day-of-coordinator, but all of my married friends advised that I get one. I hired Leslie 3 months before my wedding, and I wish that I had hired her much sooner. She did so much more than day-of coordination. Leslie met me several times before wedding day and helped me iron out all of my details. On wedding day, Leslie and Erin were indispensable! They seemed to be everywhere. The wedding went off without a hitch and I had zero stress related to coordination and planning. I highly recommend Planned Perfectly. They made the whole wedding so fun and stress free. They were the best!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I first met with Leslie, I was so worried about so many little things, but when I left there I knew I was in good hands. She truly cares and wanted my wedding day to be everything I'd dreamed of.

I knew that all I had to do was get ready and show up and she'd take care of everything else--including reminding me to eat and providing the food.

Leslie and team were true professionals and executed every last important detail of the decor and wedding just as I would have done it myself.

The evening went off without a hitch--or if there were any I know she took care of them.

Ladies...even if you do all the planning on your own...hand over the reigns to this team of professionals so you can be sure to just enjoy your day.

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planned Perfectly Wedding & Event Planning was an asset to my wedding. I cannot have asked for a more professional, organized, resourceful, caring and friendly team! From first meeting Leslie Cregg, my husband and I were beyond impressed with her talents and services. She gave us great ideas to help with the budget and to add special touches to our wedding day. Leslie was prompt in returning phone calls, emails and text messages. She provided great vendors and also coordinated with our other vendors for a seamless wedding day. She came to many of my appointments to insure the wedding day was flawless. Leslie gave great guidance on wedding etiquette and provided great advice on how to deal with the inevitable wedding drama! Her fees are more than reasonable and she went above and beyond her contract. Leslie's help in her wedding rehearsal was extremely beneficial and after leaving the church, everyone knew where and when to be and what to do - exactly what we needed with all the many logistics of the day. On my wedding day, Leslie was always nearby and was constantly helping and managing the schedule, transportation and photography sessions. I must also compliment Erin Benoit who set up all the details of the venue. Our venue was breathtaking! I highly recommend Planned Perfectly Wedding & Event Planning for any new bride that needs direction during the hectic stressful process, or a bride that just needs assistance with the final details. Leslie and her team are experts on easing the worries of the bride and groom and making their day unforgettable.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Four words to describe Leslie...ON TOP OF IT! I worried about NOTHING when I was in her hands! From start to finish She was WONDERFUL! She did all my shopping for decor, and other small random things I needed, she asked SO many questions about things I had NO idea I was supposed to even do. The day of services were UNREAL! Her, and her team took care of everything, including my bustle when my bridesmaid forgot how to do it (talk about good under pressure!) There were issues at my wedding that I found out AFTER my wedding because Leslie is so good at her job I never knew there was an issue! I think all you soon to be brides would be INSANE not to use Planned Perfectly! My friend, and bridesmaid who is getting married out in Cali even said " God I hope my planner is as good as yours!" Thank you a thousand times over to Leslie, and her wonderful team!!!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely lovely! Very quick and efficient responses via email. Very excited about the opportunity to work with her!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I lived out of state and moved home in July. Leslie put together an amazing baby shower for me at the last minute. She had only a few weeks to plan, do invites and pull of my shower and it was perfect. Not to mention Leslie had to reorganize the day of because of weather conditions. Everything worked out great!

• Wedding: 08/07/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Professional, impeccably organized and accommodating. Always attentive and responsive with creative ideas and flawless execution. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planned Perfectly helped with my bridal shower. They were able to find me affortable accomadations for my wedding shower although making the event spectacular. The idea of cup cakes with italian theme/irish theme to represent both of our heritages was unique and the favors and place card settings were also unique and had an italian theme. The Bet Service for working class people. We all wish we had the money for extravagant but planned perfectly helped me with my dream while it also being reasonably priced. Leslie in particualr was very professional and it couldn't have been planned any more perfectly.

• Wedding: 05/12/2011
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding would not have perfect with out the help of Leslie and her girls. They are amazing and made our night so special! Leslie
attended every appointment with us and kept us completely on track. I
cant thank them enough for the great job they did the day off, it was
better than I had ever hoped for! Leslie made our experience nearly
stress free and I will recommend her services to all the brides to be
I know!

• Wedding: 02/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planned Perfectly is the best type of wedding insurance you could purchase. I hired Leslie from Planned Perfectly and her team initially to execute my vision of orange paper lanterns, my number one priority. I also liked the idea of having someone who cared just as much about my photo clothesline placement and birchbark bouquet holder as I did. Ultimately I hired a day of coordinator to ensure that all of the DIY projects I had been working on for two years looked just as I had envisioned.

The paper lanterns looked spectacular, every detail looked impeccable, however the most valuable services I got from Leslie & her team were those that I had not anticipated. She kept everyone stress free. We were ahead of schedule and I spent zero minutes of my day worrying about calling limos, cleaning the hotel room or making sure the guys knew where they needed to be. My bridesmaids, family and friends were able to sit back and relax throughout the entire day. We were in great hands.It was little details that I *may* have stressed out about otherwise that made her services invaluable.

We had once incident that day that I didn't even know about until after the wedding. My mother-in-law sat in black tar on the trolly ride over to the ceremony. Needless to say she was heartbroken. Leslie to the rescue was able to pin up a layer of her dress in such a way that the tar stain was covered and the dress still looked beautiful. This is one of the many instances where a a function manager just would not cut it to handle such a potential disaster. Thanks to Leslie, crisis averted.

She was a form of wedding insurance that I never even realized I had purchased until that day when she made sure every detail large and small fell into place. Having a stress free, enjoyable, day where you're able to soak in all of that wedding bliss is priceless. I can't tell you how much piece of mind is worth until you're in that day. Planned Perfectly's services were worth so much more than we paid. I couldn't recommend Leslie & her team enough.

• Wedding: 09/18/2010