Pink Dahlia Floral & Event Design

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Kim is honestly one of the most amazing women that I can honestly say I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing and working with. She is passionate about her work and it shows. She takes the time to get to know YOU and truly cares about making your floral dreams come true. She loves to be creative and wants to ensure that your flowers match your personality, theme, tastes and budget. Everyone at my wedding has not stopped talking about how beautiful the 3 different centerpieces are, the bouquets, and amazing place card table. Kim even added a few touches to make the day extra special for us! Everything was elegant, beautiful and beyond what I ever imagined. Kim took my vision and went above and beyond. I highly recommend Pink Dahlia for any special occasion. Kim is a pleasure to work with and you will honestly be blown away with the end result.

Future_Mrs
01/02/2015

Pink Dahlia was the only florist I checked out because I just knew that Kim understood my vision. She even created my centerpiece for her bridal showcase so I can see how it would look. My sister had Kim arrange flowers for my Bridal Shower in October and she did an amazing job. The quality and colors of the flowers were great. If she put that much into the flowers for my shower I can't wait to see what she comes up with for my wedding. Kim is such a professional and easy to communicate with. I would definitely recommend her services!

Vanessa
12/31/2014

There are not enough things I can say about Pink Dahlia. Kim was absolutely amazing to work with, and from the minute I met her, I knew she understood me and my vision. She executed a beautiful backdrop to our ceremony which was one of a kind, and whimsical. She also had our reception sparkling beautifully. Our venue was extremely unique and my fear was having décor that would compete with that, but what Kim did enhanced the reception without taking away from what the venue had to offer. All of our bouquets were beautiful, and lush. I could not have been happier with Kim, and her team!

Services Used: Flowers

Kim did an AMAZING job with my flowers. I'm a pretty laid-back person when it came to what I wanted but I had one request "FALL." That was really the only direction I gave her and i'm so glad she let her creativity take hold. I received compliments on my flowers the entire night and guests were so happy to be able to take home centerpieces! I had 6 bridesmaid bouquets, my bridal bouquet, centerpieces, boutonnieres and corsages. She could not have chosen better flowers or colors. Thank you again Kim!!

Services Used: Flowers

When my bridal bouquet arrived to my hotel room, I insistantly cried because it was so beautiful! Kim (the proud owner of Pink Dehlia) is super AWESOME! She creative, honest, realiable, and friendly! Kim works closely with her clients on achieving the couples vision for their wedding. I couldn't imagine working with any other florist!
KIM you ROCK!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I had seen pictures of wedding done by Pink Dahlia online, and knew as soon as I got engaged I wanted to work with her. Didn't even speak to another florist...didnt have to...From my first meeting with Kim, I knew she completely understood my vision. And let me tell you she executed flawlessly!!! Everything was beautiful!!! From the urns used for my aisle to the flowers on my cake. Better than I could have ever imagined!!

Services Used: Flowers

I met with 2 other florists before sitting down with Kim. As soon as I sat down with Kim, I knew I was going to book her. She was so friendly, professional, and easy to work with. She was willing to meet my price point, and able to modify table settings to do so (one high, one low flower setting, etc). She saw my vision and was able to create it. The day of the wedding, everything was breathtaking. Kim came to my house personally and dropped off the bouquets. She was such a pleasure to work with and always easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her to all of my friends. Thanks Kim!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Pink Dahlia just recently did my flowers for my wedding and I just was speechless when I saw them. I first saw the girls bouquet and feel in love with them. Then I saw my bouquet and I had the biggest smile on my face. Then walking into my reception hall and seeing those beautiful centerpiece I just fell in love. Kim did and awesome job and it was everything I wanted!

Services Used: Flowers

We just got married 7/26/14 and we are beyond happy with our flowers by Pink Dahlia. Kim is absolutely amazing to work with and SO creative! She really got my vision and more! We were beyond impressed, pleased and blown away with all that she made happen, even asking something of her last minute and she got it done! From my bouquet, the bridesmaids flowers, the centerpieces to the chuppah, I can't express how perfect everything was!

Kristina
07/04/2014

LOVE Kim and her work!!! She is so talented and provided me with the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! She even added a few touches to make the day extra special for us! I've recommended her to lots of brides!

Danielle
06/21/2014

When my husband and I began planning our wedding, we locked down most of our vendors right away. However, finding a florist we really clicked with was a bit of a challenge. After being recommended by one of my best girlfriends, we met with Kim of Pink Dahlia Florist. She instantly understood our vision, and made suggestions that we loved. Her shop is bright, colorful and happy, just like her, and really makes you feel at ease. Kim was able to make all of our dreams and expectations for our wedding come true, all while getting us the best value for our money. The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely AMAZING and our guests are still talking about how beautiful all the flowers and details were. Kim is an absolute professional and really has a passion for her business. I would highly recommend her and her team to everyone I know, thanks Kim!

Services Used: Flowers

Kim and her team at Pink Dahlia did an AMAZING job for our wedding! From our first meeting with her, Kim had amazing ideas and was excited about our location and colors. She had really creative and different ideas to work with our non-traditional thoughts for centerpieces and bouquets! My bouquet was an amazing arrangement of orchids that everyone said was stunning and photographed beautifully! My bridesmaids' bouquets also used orchids and they came out beautiful and like no bouquets I've ever seen before! Our centerpieces included 3 different arrangements or orchids varied throughout the tables, and our guests had nothing but amazing comments about the decor. The best part was the arrangement on our escort/table card display. In our last meeting prior to the wedding, Kim showed us an example of an awesome display that I knew would look amazing in the space for our cocktail hour. I can't say enough positive things about Kim, her ideas, and the final product! She made our wedding look exactly how I always dreamed (but never thought possible) it would look!!

Services Used: Flowers

Kim has a gift for creating beautiful, unique arrangements. We went in with zero clue what to have as centerpieces for our June reception but she walked us through ideas with such ease. We ended up picking out the vessels together and left her with just a color palette and gave her total control over what seasonal flowers to choose and how to arrange them. She knocked it out of the park. They were the most creative and unexpected pieces, and we were beyond thrilled. We received so many compliments on them! Kim was always so kind and understanding, flexible and professional and most importantly, easy to talk to. She has a great attitude in addition to having this extraordinary skill with decor. Thank you so much!

Services Used: Flowers

Kim of Pink Dahlia was a pleasure to work with for our wedding!!! Our centerpieces were absolutely stunning, and my bouquet was more than i could have dreamed of. Despite my changing mind, Kim was flexible and shared her ideas and went outside of the box to create something better than the usual centerpieces seen at weddings. I would highly recommend Kim and hope to use her in the future, as I am confident in her creativity and ultimate finished product! My fiance is sitting next me, and said "what are you doing?" When I said writing Kim's review he said, "Even I thought it was worth every penny, and loved the flowers, and I don't like flowers nor did I want to spend money on them!"

Services Used: Flowers

I can't say enough great things about Kim and the Pink Dahlia team. From our first interaction with Kim we knew that we wanted her to handle our wedding flowers! I changed my mind on the type of floral design I wanted at least twice and Kim jumped right in to offer new suggestions on what would look great with my new vision and never ever flinched at making it all work within my relatively small budget. No other local vendor would have been able to do what she did within my budget!

By the end of the planning process I trusted Kim so much I told her to just go for it...I knew she would make it amazing. At the wedding my guests couldn't (and haven't) stopped raving about how amazing the flowers looked! It was the first thing most people said when walking into the event and when looking at pictures! The bouquets, centerpieces, cake design, ceremony chairs & arch, etc. were all absolutely stunning and truly made the event look gorgeous!

Thank you to Kim and her team for an amazing job! I couldn't be happier - everyone planning an event should definitely use Pink Dahlia for their floral design!!

Private User
1+ year ago

We had so much faith in Kim because of her enthusiasm and love for her business and what she does. She blew us away! She did such a beautiful job on our ceremony, cocktail hour, foyer, and reception that we were astounded. During the booking process, Kim was very responsive and worked with me on constantly updating her design ideas (we went through at least 10 proposals before finally settling on one because I kept changing my mind). Throughout this process, we never heard anything but positive ideas and input from Kim, no complaints, all she wanted was to make sure we were happy with what we decided upon. We decided to take a risk to see if cherry blossoms would bloom in the winter. When a week before the wedding they didn’t bloom, Kim worked incredibly hard to make us completely forget about the cherry blossoms with a beautiful alternative centered around phalaenopsis orchids. She created the most romantic, beautiful centerpieces and chuppah for us. She is such a passionate person and took it upon herself to make sure that everything looked elegant and spectacular. Our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was. Kim took our ideas and just went above and beyond. The reception took our breath away. Kim even sorted through our flowers the night of so we and our guests could take them home. I would recommend her strongly for any event!