Photobooth ROCKS!

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We could not be happier with the service we received from My Photobooth ROCKS! From the day we booked the event up to the actual day of the wedding, everyone was so easy to work with. We are very happy that we had the photobooth there because everyone participated at least once and usually more. Toni was so nice to everyone at our wedding reception helping them and suggesting different ideas. The end product of the scrapbook was great. I highly recommend using My Photobooth ROCKS! at your next event or wedding.
Patti Kelly
Mother of the Bride - Harb/Rusnak Wedding

Hi Patti!

So so glad everyone enjoyed the photobooth and the scrapbook! Our entire team enjoyed working with you and your family! Thank you again for trusting us. -- Kristin

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone at Our Photobooth Rocks is AMAZING! Tina, Kristin, and Stephany were so great to work with (so sorry if I've forgotten anyone). The staff were so attentive, and quick to respond to any questions leading up to our event. Our guests had such a FANTASTIC time taking pictures and leaving video messages. We were able to fit lots of friends and family inside the White Elite Booth, which made the pictures and videos even more hilarious! My beast of a wedding dress fit with room for friends, no small feat! I loved our customized logo, it fit our venue and wedding perfectly. The photo gift book is such an amazing memento, and all guests were able to take home copies of their photos too. What a great keepsake for them! The photobooth really added another dimension to our wedding, guests were moving around, interacting and having a ball. Initially I was on the fence about getting a photobooth, what a dumbie I was! I can't imagine our wedding would have been as much fun without the awesome photobooth.

A special shout out to Kristin and Mark who helped us retrieve our photos and videos after our old computer wiped the USB. We're so glad we saved those memories. Thank you so much! You guys ROCK! :)

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Rachel - thank you so so much again for having us! Your friends and family were so much fun and we enjoyed making memories with you! xo -- Kristin

Private User
Recently Married

Photobooth Rocks has been wonderful to work with from start to finish. Very responsive and helpful anytime we had a question. Our guests absolutely loved it and all the props provided! The videos were a huge hit and it was great to have it all handed over to us at the end of the night. Would definitely recommend to friends and family and will keep in mind for future events we plan.

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

So glad the videos were a hit! We always enjoy those!!! xoxox ---Tina

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I knew as soon as I started planning a wedding that I wanted a photobooth for our guests. Our wedding planner recommended Kristin and the team at Photobooth Rocks and they were awesome. Exactly what we were looking for, a great price, and the perfect addition to our wedding reception. Our guests had the best time dressing up and taking photobooth pictures, and we love looking at the book of photos to see all the fun everyone was having! Definitely recommend using the team at Photobooth Rocks!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Yay! We are so glad that you trusted in us in making sure that your guest had a blast with the booth! We love when you and your husband can sit together and let the scrapbook take you back to such a great day!

Hi Kristin!
I hope all is well! First off, I want to thank you for all that you did to help make the wedding spectacular! The photo booth was a huge hit! Jackie was wonderful! She is professional and was very accommodating and made it fun for everyone. The booth itself was perfect! It was easy and the quality of the pictures were perfect! I loved the video piece as well. Tina was outstanding! She was readily available for any questions and was always pleasant and professional to work with! She did an outstanding job on the photo strips and my daughter loved the book created with the pictures. I can’t say enough about how pleased and happy I was with Photobooth Rocks! This is a class act organization and company and I would be happy to provide testimonials to anyone (or feel free to use this) ‘shopping around’ for such a great addition to an event. Please feel free to give my e-mail address as well to anyone who may want a first-hand opinion on how great you all are! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and all the best to your entire staff. Thank you again! Photobooth Rocks!!

Regards,
Frank

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Thank You SO much Frank for all the kind words and just for trusting us with your daughter's big day! We love hearing that every staff member was an outstanding aspect to the wedding and helped you along the way. I will make sure our staff knows!
Hope you had the greatest Holidays!

Private User
12/13/2014

This booth was one of the highlights of the night!! Everyone from Photobooth Rocks were amazing. The props they provided were so great and the way they print 2 photo strips , one for a keepsake and one for the Bride and Groom with a hand written message from the guests! Added a special touch. This company thought of everything and I would highly recommend them to everyone!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best. Money. Spent!!! I cannot imagine NOT having the photobooth at our wedding. It was always full and there always seemed to be a line every time I looked over there. The photos and videos we received on the USB are priceless. Especially the ones of my grandma and grandpa. My brother and sister helped them over there and I’m so glad they did! They are fun and sweet and I love that they were able to hop in a photobooth on my wedding day! The videos are hilarious too! I laugh every time I watch them! We received a fun scrapbook of all the photos with messages from our guests and it's so fun to look through it. We added a few additional Disney props to the ones Photobooth Rocks brings which made the photos even more fun. It was great that we could inject a little of our personality to the photos! If you are trying to decide whether you should book them or not, just do it! This photo booth was far better than others I have seen as well as the quality and service. Our wedding day was so fun and we have so many great memories from the photo booth. Thank you so much!!!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

OMG You are very welcome! I'm glad that you two decided to have the booth as well. Having the memories of all your family but especially your grandparents in the booth are totally priceless! OOh and Disney props?? How fun is it to add your own, unique twist to the booth! Great idea!
Thank you again for trusting Photobooth Rocks again we hope to see you at your vow renewal ;)

Harshal
11/08/2014

We had lost another photobooth about a month before the wedding. Photobooth Rocks stepped up to the plate and made everything easy when we were really stressed. They provided an affordable service for us and helped us with our logo. They even checked out the venue online and gave us the option to upgrade to a white unit for free so it would look better in the space. I can't thank them enough!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure Harshal! Thank you again for having us.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had no idea the photobooth would be the hit of the wedding!! It was sooo awesome!!!
I really have only one thing to say. If you want to give your guests the best Photobooth experience...Book OurPhotobooth Rocks! Jackie was soo awesome! Our guest had so much fun with the photobooth and props and kept saying "The photobooth girl is sooo nice!". We got married October 30th and before we got home from our honeymoon, out photobooth messages were waiting in our mailbox. Absolutely worth it to get a photobooth, but you have to have the right people! Our Photobooth Rocks are the right people!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding sooo much fun!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Photobooth Rocks white elite booth which was amazing! Our guests took so many photos and enjoyed having this added touch! We used the photos as the guests favors which I would say was better than any nicknack we could have given them! We received all of the photos taken in the booth (and videos too) which brought back great memories! Their onsite attendant was professional and helpful!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Oh man the White Elite is so much fun at weddings - Thank you so much for trusting our company and services for your wedding. Having everyone involved and having fun with it was awesome!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
Kayli
10/18/2014

The entire team with Our Photobooth Rocks was absolutely great to work with! I am an Event Planner in Orlando and my sister was married at Paradise Cove this October. We decided on Our Photobooth Rocks and they were phenomenal! Their equipment was top notch, their staff is always incredibly friendly, and it was easy to organize. We had so much fun looking at the photos and videos the next day! Thank you for everything!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Kayli! We love when we are able to come out to Paradise Cove and be part of any wedding. Your sisters though, was very special to us! I am so happy that we were able to make an impact on her day!

"Hi Kristin,

Our photobooth experience was freaking fantastic!! Our guests absolutely loved it, and the props were such fun. Jackie is just the sweetest, and she was helpful and made the guests feel comfortable. Again, I really appreciate you being flexible in having the open-air booth set up prior to our event; everything went seamlessly and you played a role in that. It was such a pleasure doing business with you, and we will highly recommend you to anyone looking to spice up their events. We just got around to checking out the photo album and I'll be viewing the USB tonight. Such a nice gift, and what great memories! We can't thank you enough, and give Jackie a special thank you as well, she's awesome."

-Mrs. Wilson ;)

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Mrs. Wilson ;) Thank you so much for trusting us! we absolutely had so much fun at the wedding to the point where Jackie was raving about it! Even though I wasn't personally involve the day of the wedding, you two made us all feeling like a big part of the wedding. Thank you again!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so pleased with the services and attendant for the Photo Booth for our wedding. This team really ROCKS. We added our own Disney touch with all Disney props and everyone loved it. The authentic Photo Booth and the wonderful personality of the attendant made for such a wonderful addition to our wedding! This team does not disappoint.

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Disney Themed! OMG your props were awesome and such a fun touch to the photos from the photo booth :)

Michelle
08/31/2014

Photobooth Rocks was so much fun. I'm still getting emails and texts from guests telling me how fun it was.

The photobooth attendant was dressed very professionally. I was scared that the photobooth would be an eyesore to my decor but it blended in perfectly in the corner and actually looked great.

Their coordinator, Tina, was so helpful and nice during our planning!

If you want a memorable wedding with awesome pictures AND video, hire Photobooth Rocks!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Thank You Michelle! We are so glad your guests enjoyed it and that it wasn't an eyesore. We are always afraid of that to. ---Tina, Kristin and the Team.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

To Kristin, Tina and crew @ Photobooth Rocks, thank you for the hands on attention start to finish, we felt so celebrated and cared for- our loved ones couldn't say enough great things about their Photobooth experience. Thanks again for the awesome memories!

Jamie & Niquita Gioia

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

It was completely our pleasure! Thank you for having us!!!

Jose
07/26/2014

Photobooth Rocked! Thank you for an amazing time

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

You're welcome Jose! We had a blast!