Photobooth ROCKS!

Photobooth ROCKS!

We get excited knowing we are a part of making memories at milestone celebrations.

380 Semoran Commerce Place
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photobooth Rocks has been wonderful to work with from start to finish. Very responsive and helpful anytime we had a question. Our guests absolutely loved it and all the props provided! The videos were a huge hit and it was great to have it all handed over to us at the end of the night. Would definitely recommend to friends and family and will keep in mind for future events we plan.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew as soon as I started planning a wedding that I wanted a photobooth for our guests. Our wedding planner recommended Kristin and the team at Photobooth Rocks and they were awesome. Exactly what we were looking for, a great price, and the perfect addition to our wedding reception. Our guests had the best time dressing up and taking photobooth pictures, and we love looking at the book of photos to see all the fun everyone was having! Definitely recommend using the team at Photobooth Rocks!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Yay! We are so glad that you trusted in us in making sure that your guest had a blast with the booth! We love when you and your husband can sit together and let the scrapbook take you back to such a great day!

• Wedding: 12/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hi Kristin! I hope all is well! First off, I want to thank you for all that you did to help make the wedding spectacular! The photo booth was a huge hit! Jackie was wonderful! She is professional and was very accommodating and made it fun for everyone. The booth itself was perfect! It was easy and the quality of the pictures were perfect! I loved the video piece as well. Tina was outstanding! She was readily available for any questions and was always pleasant and professional to work with! She did an outstanding job on the photo strips and my daughter loved the book created with the pictures. I can’t say enough about how pleased and happy I was with Photobooth Rocks! This is a class act organization and company and I would be happy to provide testimonials to anyone (or feel free to use this) ‘shopping around’ for such a great addition to an event. Please feel free to give my e-mail address as well to anyone who may want a first-hand opinion on how great you all are! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and all the best to your entire staff. Thank you again! Photobooth Rocks!! Regards, Frank

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Thank You SO much Frank for all the kind words and just for trusting us with your daughter's big day! We love hearing that every staff member was an outstanding aspect to the wedding and helped you along the way. I will make sure our staff knows!
Hope you had the greatest Holidays!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best. Money. Spent!!! I cannot imagine NOT having the photobooth at our wedding. It was always full and there always seemed to be a line every time I looked over there. The photos and videos we received on the USB are priceless. Especially the ones of my grandma and grandpa. My brother and sister helped them over there and I’m so glad they did! They are fun and sweet and I love that they were able to hop in a photobooth on my wedding day! The videos are hilarious too! I laugh every time I watch them! We received a fun scrapbook of all the photos with messages from our guests and it's so fun to look through it. We added a few additional Disney props to the ones Photobooth Rocks brings which made the photos even more fun. It was great that we could inject a little of our personality to the photos! If you are trying to decide whether you should book them or not, just do it! This photo booth was far better than others I have seen as well as the quality and service. Our wedding day was so fun and we have so many great memories from the photo booth. Thank you so much!!!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

OMG You are very welcome! I'm glad that you two decided to have the booth as well. Having the memories of all your family but especially your grandparents in the booth are totally priceless! OOh and Disney props?? How fun is it to add your own, unique twist to the booth! Great idea!
Thank you again for trusting Photobooth Rocks again we hope to see you at your vow renewal ;)

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had lost another photobooth about a month before the wedding. Photobooth Rocks stepped up to the plate and made everything easy when we were really stressed. They provided an affordable service for us and helped us with our logo. They even checked out the venue online and gave us the option to upgrade to a white unit for free so it would look better in the space. I can't thank them enough!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure Harshal! Thank you again for having us.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Harshal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had no idea the photobooth would be the hit of the wedding!! It was sooo awesome!!! I really have only one thing to say. If you want to give your guests the best Photobooth experience...Book OurPhotobooth Rocks! Jackie was soo awesome! Our guest had so much fun with the photobooth and props and kept saying "The photobooth girl is sooo nice!". We got married October 30th and before we got home from our honeymoon, out photobooth messages were waiting in our mailbox. Absolutely worth it to get a photobooth, but you have to have the right people! Our Photobooth Rocks are the right people!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding sooo much fun!!

• Wedding: 10/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Photobooth Rocks white elite booth which was amazing! Our guests took so many photos and enjoyed having this added touch! We used the photos as the guests favors which I would say was better than any nicknack we could have given them! We received all of the photos taken in the booth (and videos too) which brought back great memories! Their onsite attendant was professional and helpful!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Oh man the White Elite is so much fun at weddings - Thank you so much for trusting our company and services for your wedding. Having everyone involved and having fun with it was awesome!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire team with Our Photobooth Rocks was absolutely great to work with! I am an Event Planner in Orlando and my sister was married at Paradise Cove this October. We decided on Our Photobooth Rocks and they were phenomenal! Their equipment was top notch, their staff is always incredibly friendly, and it was easy to organize. We had so much fun looking at the photos and videos the next day! Thank you for everything!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Kayli! We love when we are able to come out to Paradise Cove and be part of any wedding. Your sisters though, was very special to us! I am so happy that we were able to make an impact on her day!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Kayli

"Hi Kristin,

Our photobooth experience was freaking fantastic!! Our guests absolutely loved it, and the props were such fun. Jackie is just the sweetest, and she was helpful and made the guests feel comfortable. Again, I really appreciate you being flexible in having the open-air booth set up prior to our event; everything went seamlessly and you played a role in that. It was such a pleasure doing business with you, and we will highly recommend you to anyone looking to spice up their events. We just got around to checking out the photo album and I'll be viewing the USB tonight. Such a nice gift, and what great memories! We can't thank you enough, and give Jackie a special thank you as well, she's awesome."

-Mrs. Wilson ;)

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Mrs. Wilson ;) Thank you so much for trusting us! we absolutely had so much fun at the wedding to the point where Jackie was raving about it! Even though I wasn't personally involve the day of the wedding, you two made us all feeling like a big part of the wedding. Thank you again!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so pleased with the services and attendant for the Photo Booth for our wedding. This team really ROCKS. We added our own Disney touch with all Disney props and everyone loved it. The authentic Photo Booth and the wonderful personality of the attendant made for such a wonderful addition to our wedding! This team does not disappoint.

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Disney Themed! OMG your props were awesome and such a fun touch to the photos from the photo booth :)

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photobooth Rocks was so much fun. I'm still getting emails and texts from guests telling me how fun it was.

The photobooth attendant was dressed very professionally. I was scared that the photobooth would be an eyesore to my decor but it blended in perfectly in the corner and actually looked great.

Their coordinator, Tina, was so helpful and nice during our planning!

If you want a memorable wedding with awesome pictures AND video, hire Photobooth Rocks!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Thank You Michelle! We are so glad your guests enjoyed it and that it wasn't an eyesore. We are always afraid of that to. ---Tina, Kristin and the Team.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To Kristin, Tina and crew @ Photobooth Rocks, thank you for the hands on attention start to finish, we felt so celebrated and cared for- our loved ones couldn't say enough great things about their Photobooth experience. Thanks again for the awesome memories!

Jamie & Niquita Gioia

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

It was completely our pleasure! Thank you for having us!!!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014

Photobooth Rocked! Thank you for an amazing time

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

You're welcome Jose! We had a blast!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Jose
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy that we chose Photobooth ROCKS! Our guests had a blast using the props to take photos and they loved being able to take a photo strip home with them! We really love looking through our scrapbook with photos and messages from our family and friends, so much better than a normal guest book. Kristin and her staff are wonderful and Diana the photobooth operator was tons of fun!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Diana had a lot of fun as well. Thank you for including us!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Photobook Rocks during our 5/17/14 wedding. They were wonderful the entire process; from the signing of the contract to the wedding to the post-wedding. They were extremely flexible in terms of set up times, etc. Everyone at the wedding had such a blast taking photos, using props, leaving video messages, signing the guest book provided by Photobook Rocks, etc. They also provide a flash drive after the event with all pictures and video. We will cherish this for years to come. We were so glad we chose Photobook Rocks to provide the photobooth at our wedding. Don't think twice about using them!

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Timothy - Thank you so much for having us! We enjoyed working with you two and had such a great time!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Timothy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This vendor is a must have! Photo-booth rocks is a preferred vendor at the Heaven Event Center where we had our wedding reception and we loved how we received a USB of all the videos and photos that night along with our photo booth album. Our guests loved the photo-booth and the attendant that worked it all night was so sweet to our guests. I highly recommend Photo Booth Rocks :)

Photobooth ROCKS! responded with the following comments:

Thank You Donna! We enjoyed working with you guys and hope you enjoy those memories forever!!!!! Best, Kristin and the Team

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
407-509-9786
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards