Photobooth Favors

(4.7 / 5.0)
4.4/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We used Photobooth Favors as our Photobooth vendor for our wedding at the Willowdale Estate. They were very professional with a quality product. We worked with them to set-up the ideal package for us. My only complaint was I felt the price was a little high (even with the preferred vendor rate). The base package rate was competitive, however it did not include everything some of the other vendors included in their base which was a little frustrating. We paid extra to get 4 prints for each session so our guests could take 3 and we could keep one hard copy as a keepsake. They also sent us a DVD of all our images (as well as posted them on a portal to order). Our guests had a BLAST with the photo booth and I am glad we chose to have one!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Photobooth Favors! Every wedding should have a photobooth - guests have a blast taking pictures! A guestbook is provided for the bride and groom to keep which is not only a priceless memory, but one less thing to have to worry about amidst all the wedding planning. The services of Photbooth Favors are above and beyond other vendors I researched. Nanette and her staff were outstanding, professional, courteous and helpful!

• Wedding: 10/29/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Photobooth Favors at our wedding and couldn't have been happier with our guestbook and favors. We got the bookmark favors that everyone could put their pictures in to take home, we got so many positive comments at the wedding, everyone absolutely loved them! We also got the guestbook, which my husband and I love because its so personal and fun and we got to take our album home that night and had some fun pictures to look through before we left for our honeymoon. I still haven't put together my regular wedding album so this is still our only book of photos we have to flip through, and it's nice to read everyone's comments too. It's also great to see how much fun everyone was having at our wedding! My cousin used Photobooth favors this fall and they had props that everyone had a blast with, and one of my bridesmaids already has them booked for her wedding this summer! We can't wait to take home our pictures from that night too! I would definitely recommend them, and you'll surely hear from your guests how much fun they had in the photobooth!

• Wedding: 02/19/2011
Services Used: Favors & Gifts
617-966-5884
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire