Photo Dream Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Great service, awesome pictures, professional and flexible staff

Services Used: Photography

He was very professional, friendly and detailed oriented. I would recommend this photographer to anyone getting married in Wisconsin. They will truly make your wedding day magical!

Services Used: Photography

Alexander was amazing for our wedding. Reliable, on time and ready to go that extra mile. Always give us a lot of ideas on shots I would hate not to have now. Alexander was also amazing with my 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Photography

The pictures are amazing! Alexander's photography is reasonably priced and does an amazing job! Thanks for the wonderful memories we now have forever!

Services Used: Photography

I want to Thank You for everything you have done for my wedding day photos. I would be more then happy to share my experience with any future clients.I am very happy with the decision I made for a very important day. Thank you ! Nik Gilbert

Services Used: Photography

Thank you very much! Great photos ! Fantastic, pleasure to work with ! Highly recommended! C.Graham 12/02/11

Services Used: Photography

I would hire Alexander in heartbeat again! I loved the pictures I received from our wedding. Alexander was great to work with.

Services Used: Photography

Exceptional work and final product. Photo Dream Studio did a great job and helped make our day painless and easy!!! The experience alone was fun, stress-free, and easy to do! Alexander from Photo Dream Studio made the process an entertaining one! He made us laugh and kept us from taking the process too serious! He kept it light and made it easy for us to feel comfortable and act natural! He covered our wedding professionally and did a great job photographing our guests.