Phipps Conservatory

4.7
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We had our ceremony at the Broderie Room at Phipps Conservatory and it could not have been more perfect. The coordinator, Ashley, was excellent to work with and she was very helpful during the event. I have always wanted to get married at this venue and it was truly a dream come true to get married here. It is such a beautiful place. We had our reception at a separate place since it can be pretty costly to do both ceremony and the reception at Phipps. If we had the money, we would have liked to have had our reception here as well. This venue is highly recommended!

Phipps Conservatory responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the kind words. We are so honored to be a part of this day that you will remember forever. All the best to you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When we had to find a new ceremony venue 8 months before our wedding, Phipp's was one of the few options we had and it could not have turned out to be more perfect that we had to change venues! It was truly a blessing in disguise! Phipps was so quick to respond and the women that I worked with while planning our ceremony were so incredibly helpful that I was blown away. When we showed up to our rehearsal the day before I was astonished at how organized they both were and how involved they were in getting everyone in their places and running the show. I wasn't expecting all of that. I thought we would show up, they'd let us into the Special Events Hall, and it would be up to us and our officiant to run things. I brought a CD for our ceremony music and someone even conducted the music for us and they did an awesome job! They were even more helpful the day of the wedding. When we showed up the florist hadn't come back yet with our bouquets and the women contacted our florist to find out when they were arriving. They made everything stress free and it was truly a pleasure working with them. Everyone already knows how beautiful Phipps is if you've been there... and spring was an absolutely beautiful time to have our wedding at Phipps. The spring flower show was spectacular and everyone was in awe walking around the observatory. It was so amazing having our wedding ceremony at Phipps and we couldn't have been happier!

Recently Married

My wedding at Phipps Conservatory was absolutely beautiful!! All of the staff was very nice and helpful. I didn't have to worry about anything it was very stress free. I was highly recommend this to anyone was a wedding venue!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Kimberly
10/25/2014

We had our wedding ceremony at Phipps Conservatory in the Outdoor Garden and it was BEAUTIFUL! The event team at Phipps were great -- very responsive and professional -- and they made our day magical and memorable! We highly recommend Phipps Conservatory for your upcoming wedding!!

Recently Married

My wife and I chose Phipps Conservatory as our wedding venue. We both weren't sure if we wanted to have our wedding in a church so we decided on the next best thing, an outdoor wedding surrounded by beautiful flowers. Phipps Conservatory was the right decision.

Phipps was very easy to work with and they were very friendly. The venue itself was beautiful. We chose the outdoor garden for our venue and we were fortunate to have a nice fall-like day for our wedding. If you are considering Phipps and are concerned about the weather, don't worry. Phipps has a really good Plan B for an outdoor wedding by using large white tents that I think would work well if it did rain.

The only concern would be that you might not be able to take any photos inside of Phipps if you choose this option. That being said, the scenery outside is nice enough for wedding photos. It offers some good shots.

Overall, we were very pleased with Phipps and we would most certainly have our wedding there again if we had to. We both recommend Phipps and hope this review makes your decision easier.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LOVED having my wedding ceremony at Phipps! I worked with several different staff members and they were all very nice and professional!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at Phipps on 7/25/2014 was a dream come true, it was more than I could have ever imagined it to be!! We had our ceremony and cocktail hour in the Outdoor Garden and our reception in the Special Events Hall, both spaces looked amazing. Our guests are still commenting on how beautiful everything was and how they loved the entire atmosphere of our wedding. Our guests loved the food too!! Our wedding day went exactly as I hoped it would, the staff set everything up as I wanted and throughout the entire day the staff was very helpful and accommodating not only to us but to our guests as well! I know our wedding day went so smoothly because of our amazing coordinators Rachel, Courtney & Colleen; they were so organized and helpful it made the months of planning easy. Phipps helped to create memories that will last a lifetime for us and our friends & family; it was the perfect way for my husband & I to start our life together!! I can’t wait to visit Phipps in the future to relive our beautiful wedding day!!

Recently Married

Everyone at Phipps worked together to make my wedding absolutely perfect. Everything went exactly how I imagined it would.

1+ year ago

We had a small wedding ceremony here in the Broderie Room of the Conservatory. The setting was beautiful and the staff was very attentive. They provided a person to overlook our entire time in the room and get anything further we needed. Beautiful place.

Helen
09/21/2013

We had our reception at Phipps. We thought our reception turned out beautifully. It was like a fairytale! From the beginning when we booked with Phipps up until the night of our wedding, we were able to access the vendor and coordinators working with us constantly. I think this is a MAJOR pro about a vendor as I have heard other brides comment that they could not even contact their vendors easily. Additionally, we thought the food was FANTASTIC which was a major priority for us. The service and set up of the rainforest room and special events hall went smoothly and we have guests comment about the staff and venue constantly. We enjoyed the spaces we were able to have. We had a wonderful experience with Phipps! And other vendors, e.g., DJ, have commented that they enjoy working with and at this venue as well.

Services Used: Catering

Phipps is a gorgeous venue with an amazing staff who go above and beyond the call of duty. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a wonderful wedding with a gorgeous backdrop.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about Phipps is wonderful. Even though it rained and we were in the Outside Garden, it couldn't have been more perfect!

Anonymous
10/15/2012

What an amazing location! The planning team was well organized and thought of every detail. We were so happy with how everything turned out! In fact, our several of our guests keep telling us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. While it wasn't cheap, it looked as though it should have cost at least double.

-Tara & Todd

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Phipps is an amazing venue, and we were so excited to book the Broderie Room. We had actually gotten engaged there because my husband knew that's where I wanted to get married. The staff was fantastic at answering any questions we had and responded promptly. The great thing about Phipps is that it's so beautiful, you don't need to decorate!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so incredibly happy with our decision to get married at Phipps. The staff is so professional and helpful. They are always a phone call or email away. The day of, they were all we needed (no wedding planner necessary!). Professional and friendly staff! Very happy with Phipps - and the venue was beautiful as always!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After some intense research on where I wanted to have my wedding I found that Phipps Conservatory was the place! It was very gorgeous and I thought they were reasonably priced! Any question I had was answered very promptly and with all the information I needed.