Phillip Lloyd Photography

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phillip was so fun to work with! He was very patience and accommodating with terms of pricing with me. I don't have the full library of photos yet because my wedding was just this past October but the previews were amazing! Some of the candid shots were spot on. I can't wait to view the rest!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil is not only an amazing photographer but an amazing person. He made us feel comfortable from the start and also knowledgable of photo techniques. He was like part of the family at the wedding and everyone loved him. Would recommend him to anyone :-)

• Wedding: 09/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want creativity and the best, you must work with Phillip Lloyd! He created the perfect vision for our engagement photo session. The location he chose, Don Vicente in Ybor City, incorporated our theme old Hollywood to absolute perfection. Anxiously waiting to see our wedding photos!! Phillip definitely builds a lasting bond with his clients. My husband and I plan to work with Phillip in the years to come!

Danielle & Charles M.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phillip has an incredible way of connecting with his clients. Which may not seem important for a photographer, but it really shows in the quality of his pictures when they come out. He had a way to quickly and comfortably express to my wife and I what he wanted us to do while posing for our pictures. This also made it very easy while dealing with our family members when doing our family shots. The best part? The finished product of the pictures were amazing. Phillip's eye for unique shots made for picture books that our family loved and for several shots that we now have around our house. Phillip made our day so much easier and even took our bridal party for some "behind the scenes" shots that were hilarious. We will definitely use his services again.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phillip photographed our wedding at the Don Cesar in St Pete Beach and did a wonderful job. He also photographed 2 other close friends' weddings at 5-star hotels which I attended, so I can speak for all three events. He is friendly, organized and on time for events. He took all the standard "wedding photos" beautifully. His creativity shines through in the photos he takes with unique artistic perspective. Those are the photos which quickly became my favorites to frame as artwork in our home. I am very grateful he shared our special day and captured it so beautifully!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Carrie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What else can I say but that Phillip Lloyd is a must. We love him. Not only did we get everything we wanted we gained a friend. A true artist. Love his playfulness with light. LOVE LOVE LOVE him. Everyone who has seen my pictures say they want a re-do of the pictures from their wedding.
-Danya and Joe

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phillip was the photographer for my wedding in July of 2011 in the Dominican Republic. I am so grateful that he was able to accommodate our dates and make it out of the country to capture our memories. We had several conversations prior to the big day so he could get an understanding of just what we were looking for and far surpassed anything I could have hoped for. He has an amazing talent for finding and making a great shot out of what seems like nothing. I will forever treasure my photographs and have gotten so many compliments on them. Phillip was very personable and extremely professional throughout the entire experience. I'm not the biggest fan of taking pictures, but he made everyone feel so comfortable that it was a non-issue and at times I didn't even notice him taking the shots, but was amazed seeing the outcome. He is an exceptionally talented photographer and I would recommend anyone to use his services regardless of the event!

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
Tamarra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phillip is such a pleasure to work with. He is a very nice guy and fun to work with. Phillip has a good time while he shoots making it easier for us on the opposite side. His photos are like nothing you have every seen. They are so different and out of the box. His formal shots at my wedding were amazing as well. The way he captures the people and the lighting all in one makes you feel as though you still are there and can remember every little detail surrounding you! LOVE HIM and MY PICTURES!

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Phillip LLoyd photography was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. He made us feel absolutely comfortable in front of the camera. My husband made the comment that he never really appreciated the art of photography until we worked with Phillip! He is totally professional, but also fun to work with- he felt like an old friend. His pictures are absolutely stunning and unique. If you want the same boring, run of the mill pictures, then place some disposable cameras on the tables and have your guests get to work. If you want gorgeous pictures that look like they belong in a magazine, that you will not see anywhere else, then you need Phillip. My husband and I live in Ohio, and I would not hesitate to fly Philllip here for special events. He is truly the best at his craft. You will not find anyone better. I promise you.

• Wedding: 04/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phillip Lloyd is the ultimate professional with a natural gift for capturing the best moments of your important day! He listened and was able to capture exactly what my husband and I wanted. My wedding photos are one of my most prized possession and the shots he captured are timeless. From getting ready, location details, ceremony, family photos, cocktail hour and the reception he captured details I had not thought about. He also was beyond organized during the family photos allowing us to participate in our cocktail reception something many brides I know complain about. He also delivered my photos super fast and the most amazing quality. I highly recommend Phillip Lloyd Photography.

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
Sharise
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words strong enough to describe Phillip besides amazing. He truly puts you and your fiance at ease during photo shoots. On the wedding, I was very nervous and Phillip's calm nature helped me. He becomes more than a photographer, he becomes your friend. He focuses on the really important pictures, let's the family know exactly how long they will need to stand for pictures, is punctual and just amazing. If you are lucky enough to book him for your wedding, do so and know you are in the best hands possible.

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough about how wonderful Phillip Lloyd Photography is! We had a great experience. He was always very professional. He was very responsive to our requests. Although he is very busy, he did his best to accomodate our crazy schedules. He is pricey, but in my opinion worth every penny! Our photos are amazing!

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We both loved Phillip from the start. He made us feel at ease with the whole photography process and really made an effort to get to know us. His pictures are beautiful and we couldn't be happier.

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phillip was so laid back and fun to work with. He didn't bug us or our guests but we came away with stunning photos from the weekend! We would highly recommend him!

• Wedding: 05/16/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cant say enough about Phillip. He was amazing. I hate getting my pictures taken and he made me love it. Our pictures were model quality, I felt absolutely gorgeous and he made us feel so comfortable. This man is a true artist, honest with talent that is off the radar. There wasnt ONE single pop up cost with him, everything was discussed in advance and we got more for our money than i could have imagined. I would 100% say this was one of the best choices we made for our wedding.

• Wedding: 02/27/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had both our engagement and wedding photographs taken by Phil and absolutely loved them. He has various packages and options from which to choose, so definitely consider him for your upcoming wedding. You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
813-741-0097
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards