Philadelphia Wedding Chapel and I Do...Me Too Officiant Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had our wedding there on the 18th of July 2015. After being a full hour late To our own wedding, stacey was very understanding and gave us atleast 30 mins time so we can still get married and complete our ceremony. It was sweet and intimate, her words, her manerisms, everything was just so welcoming, and being stressed from being late and a whole bunch of other stuff she turned my day completely around. Even after i had forgotten my husband's ring in the car, she made an awkward situation entertaining, handled every single issue with class and professionalism, and a very hospitable attitude towards us and our guest. The songs I selected were not very easy to find on my end yet she got every single one of them. Its a day i will always cherish Forever. THANK YOU STACEY.

Services Used: Officiant

I recently had a wedding here and the venue is beautiful! The owner and her assistant were kind, professional, attentive, and patient which made our special day perfect. I would highly recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
Jared
01/25/2015

I would highly recommend Stacey and the Philadelphia Wedding Chapel team to any looking to tie the knot. Stacey and her team removed ALL wedding planning stress!

The Chapel is top notch - beautiful, intimate, and warm! Our 20+ guests are continuing to comment on how much they loved the venue!

Stacey is quite simply incredible! She made Daren and I feel comfortable throughout the entire process, and conducted the marriage ceremony with poise, professionalism, and sincereity! We are both over the moon from our experience with Philadelphia Wedding Chapel and the best officiant ever, Stacey :)

We cannot thank you enough for making our day more special than we could have ever imagined!

Services Used: Catering, Officiant
Private User
Recently Married

My (now) wife and i were married at the Philadelphia Wedding Chapel in January, 2015. To be perfectly honest, both we and our guests have been gushing about it ever since. Stacey, her (small) staff, and the venue itself were well beyond what we would have expected for a venue as reasonably priced as PWC.

From the moment we met Stacey, we knew she was the right person to guide us through the event. She had obviously done this many times before, and it showed particularly during planning. Her responsiveness and professionalism really helped to keep my wife and me calm. Honestly, the least of our worries for the whole event were the things that Stacy was responsible for. She not only officiated the ceremony, but also made recommendations for the other aspects of the event (flowers, reception venues, photography, etc.) - all of which turned out to be top notch. We have to particularly make note of the photographer, John Wesley. John came in "cold" and with little to no guidance from us and produced a set of photographs for us that we could only have dreamed about having.

We highly recommend Stacey and the Philadelphia Wedding Chapel.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

This is the most stunning chapel i have ever seen. the pics dont do it justice you must visit. My wedding day was perfect small and sweet. I lost my vows before the wedding and i started to cry but Stacey and her staff fix the problem in two seconds. I would tell everyone to get married here if i could or atleast book her for you wedding.

Services Used: Officiant

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Stacey and The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel to any couple looking for a stress-free, intimate affair. The whole process was seamless from attending the open house to receiving our wedding photographs 2 weeks after the ceremony. It is an incredible value because they are able to deliver a very high end product, just on a smaller scale. The venue is beautiful (hardwood floors, brick walls and lovely furnishings/decor). Stacey is warm, professional and has a no-nonsense approach to wedding planning. She was able to read our favorite poem during the ceremony, which was a really nice touch. The weather was bad when we arrived, so her efficient staff grabbed me at the door and hid me away in the dressing room, so I wouldn't have to wait outside in the snow to walk down the aisle. If you are concerned about having an ethical/eco-friendly wedding, this venue is appropriate. There was no food waste that would would see at hotel or country club weddings....the catering was precisely calculated for the number attending. The floral decor is seasonal, silk arrangements, so that reduces your carbon footprint a bit! Also, the chapel is an LGBT friendly business. Overall, we felt good about using a local business with social responsibility and ethical practices. We will never forget Stacey's ceremony and our "mini reception" at The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

While searching for a venue and an officiant for my wedding, my husband and I came across philadelphiaweddingchapel.com. We were pleased that the website offered packages that were reasonable and a venue that was elegant and chic. When emailing our inquiries, Ms. Stacey Thomas provided excellent customer service with a response time of within a few hours. She was even able to make accommodations for us to visit the venue and replied to any questions that we had leading up to our wedding date. The online payment option was secure and very simple, too!
Ms. Stacey Thomas officiated our wedding on November 7, 2014. It was truly a blessed experience that all of our guests also enjoyed! My husband and I have even referred two couples that have also utilized Ms. Thomas’ services. I would definitely recommend The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel to anyone who is looking for a nice venue with professional wedding services!
~Yalanda Cole

Services Used: Officiant

Stacey's professionalism, quick response and patience goes beyond 5 stars!!!! We originally planned a Spring 2015 wedding and due to my mothers health had to move it up to 1st avail sat in Nov. Stacey's understanding was so comforting as the planning began and as a first time bride I had so many questions, concerns and fears. Stacey's beautiful personality,patience and professionalism answered all my fears. The venue is just as lovely and it was the perfect size for an intimate and classy wedding! Loved the variety of packages offered. We could not have chosen a better venue or officiant for such an important day in our lives!!! Thank you

Angela
10/25/2014

Stacey, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, for helping us plan our wedding and making our day so very special. I called Stacey once I saw the chapel online and never looked any further. Stacey was so very helpful in our planning and even when we upgraded our package at the last minute it was not a problem. The ceremony words used were perfect, The Chapel was an absolute delight and had such a warm feeling. There's nothing but love in that place and we couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you again for all of your help and we wish you much success there and will refer anybody your way that we can.

Love and Blessings
Angela and Anthony Robinson

Janice
10/17/2014

Stacey was awesome! Her place is beautiful and looks even better than the pictures you see online. I would recommend everyone planning to get married skip just going to City Hall as I was going to do, but found Stacey's place so I went there. She has packages to fit all budgets and the photos we took will add to our lasting memories!

Merissa
10/13/2014

This place is beyond everything we could have asked for! Not only was the venue rustic and beautiful, but Stacey was a delight. She kept me calm and was willing to try to make my day as special as possible. We would recommend The Wedding Chapel to anyone that is a little unconventional and enjoys a stress free wedding. Thank you so much for making our day memorable:))

Naitsa
09/27/2014

Great place, great people. Stacey made sure I had an awesome perfect day. It was a day to remember. I will recommend this place to anyone. I got everything I expected and more. If you're looking for a private, memorable wedding this is the place to be.

Services Used: Officiant

On 9/19/2014 we had our wedding ceremony at The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel and I am still raving about how beautiful and perfect our ceremony was. The venue was wonderful for our intimate wedding but it would also be perfect for larger weddings. Stacy was great to work with and answered all my questions as I was a very nervous bride. Stacy also officiated our wedding and again the ceremony was beautiful and her words perfect for our special day. I would highly recommend The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel for anyone looking for a perfect wedding day.

Aaron
09/19/2014

Stacey was fantastic at helping us make our day unforgettable! It was some close friends, and with that includes a lot of personality. Stacey was able to keep up with our energy! Couldn't be happier with the experience! Beautify place, friendly staff, make for a total success!

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Stacy
09/13/2014

I can't begin to thank Stacey enough for making our wedding day so memorable. I knew this was the perfect place for our wedding the moment I saw it. They were originally booked on our chosen date, but Stacey accommodated us without hesitation. My husband and I wanted a small, intimate ceremony with just our immediate family and closest friends. The ceremony was so personal and seemed to fit my husband and I perfectly. Her words during the cermony touched our hearts and made us feel like she knew us as a couple. Her Venue is beautiful, elegant, classic, timeless and intimate. Our family and friends could not stop raving about how beautiful our ceremony was and how amazing the venue was. Thanks Stacey for making our day fabulous!!!! You ROCK!!!!! I only wish we had taken more pictures that captured the uniqueness and charming details of her beautiful venue. I would definetly, definetly...did I say definetly.. recommend the wedding Chapel!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

Stacey was amazing! After calling her frantically, two weeks prior to my wedding because our other officiant stopped communicating with us, she was their to the rescue! She really took the time to learn as much as she could about us and what was important to us. She communicated everything, every step of the way. Come the day of the wedding, our ceremony was one of the most unique ceremonies I had ever been apart of, and I wouldn't of wanted it any other way. Stacey and her company are a class act and definitely the way to go!