Phairis~On location Bridal Hairstyling & In Salon Services
Beautifying one bride at a time
Serving the Palm Beaches and State wide

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Rebecca and her stylist Chantal did an amazing job on my wedding day! My mother and I did a trial with Rebecca, and she was so helpful and professional. I knew on my wedding day she would be able to make all my bridesmaids look amazing - and she did! My bridesmaids provided her with photos and she was able to recreate beautiful hairstyles for everyone. She even gave my flower girl a cute curly bun! Rebecca was amazing, and I was such a calm bride sitting in the chair having my hair done- because I knew she would do an amazing job. My hair looked great, and stayed perfect all night. I would recommend Phairis to any bride! Thanks Rebecca!
Wedding: 05/24/2014

Nano 6 Reviews
Could I praise Rebecca enough? No!!!! If you want to hire a true professional who does magic with your hair, then you should definitely book her for your wedding day! Let me tell you that it was an extreme pleasure working with Rebecca from the very start. I had to plan the whole wedding from oversees, so the only way to communicate with vendors was through email. Rebecca was super responsive and helpful. She timely responded to my emails and numerous questions about her services and the wedding hairstyle. She was never lazy to give me advice and tips. She was also super flexible and patient when it came to setting up the trial date (which i had to change numerous times !!). Rebecca listens to you carefully and somehow has this unique gift to create the exact look (and even much much better one) that you envision. My hairstyle (voluminous curly updo) lasted through the whole night (I danced a lot too!) and even at midnight looked as fresh as it was when Rebecca first made it. She did miracles not only to my wedding hair, but to each and every of my bridesmaids as well as mom and mom-in-law's hair. I would never imagine that my mom could have her hair styled because it is so thin, but Rebecca created this beautiful updo for her that shocked everyone. All the girls couldn't be happier with their hair styles. Last but not least, along with an outstanding talent Rebecca has this extraordinary personality matched with winning attitude. All this makes working with her such a great experience. She transformed me and each and every girl (party of 6) into truly beautiful ladies and we will be forever thankful to her for that.
Wedding: 04/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rebecca and Chantal were the hair stylists for about 10 people on my wedding day, and I could not have been more thrilled! Rebecca is an absolute joy to work with, she made me feel so at ease from the get-go… she was even there to comfort me when I had a mini breakdown about something totally unrelated.

I have never in my life felt more beautiful than on the day of my wedding and Rebecca and Chantal were a big part of that. They did such a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and family members...no one wanted to take their hairstyles down! They did exceptional work and had excellent customer service, arrived on time and stayed on schedule all day; they even stayed for touch-ups after my photos were taken. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!
Wedding: 04/27/2013

Katherine 1 Reviews
Rebecca is amazingly talented and did a beautiful job styling my hair as well as that of my bridal party! Everyone had very different hair, and by the time Rebecca finished with us, we all looked stunning! She was a pleasure to work with, easy to schedule, and just a great person all around! I will definitely recommend her to EVERYONE who needs a style done for any occasion! :). Thank you Rebecca!
Wedding: 04/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would highly recommend Phairis, On location Bridal Hairstyling! Phairis is well priced and well worth it!!!! The one thing I was not concerned about on my wedding day was my hair! No worries with Rebecca!!! I myself had looked through many reviews on bridal hairstyling via wedding wire and other sites. Wedding wire is actually where I found Rebecca. She had amazing reviews and I am glad to add to them! Rebecca was early, prepared and has a really soothing way about her. She can work efficiently in a time crunch and does impeccable work that lasts all day! I had my appointment early in the morning at 10:00AM and walked down the aisle at 5:15PM. My hair looked perfect and lasted all night!!! Rebecca also did my Moms hair. My mother is super super picky and doesn’t like people touching her and hates having her hair done! After forcing my mom to sit in the chair and let the professional work, she was shocked and awed by the beautiful job Rebecca did! My mom never knew she could look so pretty and now carries pictures of her hair to show off everywhere she goes! Rebecca did my mother-in-law’s hair as well! My mother- in-law brought in a picture of a very complicated up-due. Yep, Rebecca matched the picture exactly!!!! If you want to be impressed and not disappointed with your wedding hair choose Rebecca with Phairis, On location Bridal Hairstyling & In Salon Services!!!!!!
Wedding: 04/13/2013

Kyra 1 Reviews
Rebecca did a beautiful job getting my bridesmaids and me ready for my special day. I had so many complements on my hair!
Rebecca even took the extra time and helped me correct my hair color mistake ( that I did) prior to the wedding! :)
Kyra
Wedding: 04/13/2013

Sauda 2 Reviews
Thank you so much Rebecca for beautifying me & my bridal party on the biggest day of my life! You did an AMAZING job on everyone's hair & I can not thank you enough!!!

Rebecca is phenomenal with different textures of hair ... My wedding party was quite the United Nations to say the least :) everyone was more than pleased!!

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you!!!!
Wedding: 03/30/2013

Teresa 4 Reviews
I lived my hair on my wedding day! I did my trial on the day if my bridal shower and felt so pretty! I would definitely use them again
Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0

I was always pretty nervous about my hair for the wedding. Do I wear it up or do I wear it down? I went back and forth a million times. When it finally came to my hair trial I decided to do my hair up. I wasn't so thrilled with who I had booked for the wedding and come to find out a month before the wedding he quit. I called my wedding planner and asked her who she recommended for hair. She said you must call Rebecca. As an out of town bride I was freaking out at this point. My last trip down to Florida before the wedding I made a 2nd hair trial appointment. This ended up being the best last minute change to the wedding I could have asked for. Rebecca listened to every little comment I had about my hair during the trial and it came out perfect! I felt so confident about my hair for the wedding with her. When they day finally came I showed her a picture of the hair style I wanted for all of my bridesmaids and she replicated it with ease. My hair came out perfect and didn't budge all night! Rebecca is such a pleasure to work with and does an amazing job. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
Wedding: 03/17/2013

Kelly 1 Reviews
It was a pleasure having Rebecca do my hair on my wedding day. She is amazing and can replicate any style you want, I would show her a picture and my hair would turn out exactly like the picture. I changed my mind a few times between my hair trial and wedding day she was very patient and always answered my emails promptly with her helpful opinions. My hair was PERFECT on my wedding day all the way up to the last picture of the night. She is so sweet and we had a great time with her while getting ready. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rebecca did an amazing job on my hair as well as my MoH and bridesmaid. I could not have been happier with the result! I highly recommend Rebecca for your big day...you won't be disappointed.
Wedding: 12/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rebecca is absolutely amazing! Not only is she a professional but incredibly sweet.
Wedding: 12/02/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rebecca is amazing! For anyone who wants an absolutely perfect hair style for their big day (or any other event), she is the one to go to! Everything about working with her exceeded my expectations! She was extremely accommodating, patient, and flexible. From the day I met her to the day of my wedding, she kept in touch and made sure that everything was exactly as my bridesmaids and I wanted it to be. Needless to say, we all had wonderful complements on our hair and I look forward to being able to have the pleasure of using Rebecca again. I HIGHLY recommend her to every bride-to-be! Best wishes!
Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rebecca was absolutely wonderful during the whole process. I was extremely happy with the quality of her work. I received a lot of compliments on my hair from my wedding guests and my bridesmaids looked fabulous. More importantly, Rebecca was really easy to work with and is just so sweet and nice! I highly recommend her!
Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
She is amazing!!! So happy that she was able to do my hair for my wedding day.... Thanks Rebecca
Wedding: 07/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rebecca was awesome! I used her for our engagement photos, boudoir shoot/bachelorette party and wedding for me & my girls, mom and aunt. She was always such a bright face, punctual, and patient! I loved what she did with everyone's hair, especially mine and I got tons complements throughout the night! Thank you so much!!
Wedding: 06/09/2012
 561-906-7408
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire