Perry's Mobile Disc Jockey

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Steve was so essential to making our wedding as awesome as it was! He played great music and really got the crowd going! We received so many compliments on him; we couldn't be more thankful! He worked great with our photographer and really helped keep us on track. I would recommend Steve without a doubt to anyone! You will regret it if you don't book him!
Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Steve was wonderful. He provided a website where we could supply all of our music choices and he had a wide range of music to choose from. I was also able to put in all of our announcements and schedule of events so that I didnt have to worry that everything was getting done on schedule. I would highly recommend him for any event.
Wedding: 06/15/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I booked Perry's Mobile service for my June wedding. When I called back in January, Steve was already booked, but told me his partner, Hugo Valladares was available. They worked together at a previous company and now have their own mobile service. At first I was hesitant because Hugo had never done a wedding on his own, but Steve assured me he was great. I met with Hugo, felt comfortable right away, gave him our wedding outline and then had him on our rehearsal day. Steve was there to help and answered any questions I had. The day of the wedding, everything went as planned and Hugo was an amazing DJ for our wedding. I am still getting compliments on how awesome he was and how well he mixed music. For the price, customer service and follow through I highly recommend Hugo and Steve for your event.
Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Steve is Awesome!! I cannot say enough about how amazing he was. Steve was a pleasure to work with and I really liked his online event planner, it was easy to navigate through with and ensured that all the music we wanted was played. He was a great MC and kept the wedding moving. We had a large wedding, over 230 quests, and most of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. Not only did our guests rave about the music and how great our DJ was, many of them told my husband and I that our wedding was the best they had ever been to and they had never seen a dance floor that packed all night long. I am beyond happy with the services Steve provided, he is reasonably priced and truly amazing at what he does.
Wedding: 06/14/2014

Joy 1 Reviews
Stephen worked with us to meet our requests for the type of music we wanted and how we wanted the day to go. He brought in an assistant to work during part of the day and the assistant was friendly and professional.
Wedding: 12/14/2013

Cassie 1 Reviews
We are so very happy to have found Stephen to DJ our wedding. Although his rates are quite reasonable, having a DJ was the biggest expense of our D.I.Y. wedding, but worth every penny! Stephen helped turn our reception into a true celebration with his music, skill, and kind personality.
We were somewhat nervous about hiring Stephen because we are a Jewish same sex couple and weren’t sure of his experience and comfort level with either type of wedding. However, we were treated with the utmost respect at all times. He did a great job with the Jewish music, and to our delight and surprise every single guest danced the horah with us. The chair dance is also one of our happiest memories.
We both love to dance and actually met at a dance, so music and dancing was to be a big part of our wedding celebration, and Stephen did not disappoint. He played a lot of what we wanted along with his own choices, which really complimented our style and requests. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be and Stephen helped make that happen! We highly recommend Perry’s Mobile Disc Jockey!
Thanks again, Steve!

Devon and Cassie
Wedding: 11/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Steve was great to work with! He had so many ideas and played exactly what we wanted. We are still getting compliments about how much fun people had our wedding. Steve kept everyone out on the dance floor until the very end, and that was exactly what we wanted!
Wedding: 11/16/2013
Services Used: DJ, Videography

mike 1 Reviews
I would recommend Steve's services for anything. He kept people dancing all night.
Wedding: 10/18/2013

Jamie 1 Reviews
Steve did a great job, we could not have asked for more! Highly recommend!!!!
Wedding: 09/21/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Excellent DJ. Would use again in a heartbeat!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Diahann 1 Reviews
Steve was the DJ at my wedding on July 27, 2013. He did a fantabulous job! Even when I emailed him a number of last minute requests, literally hours before the event he pulled them all off flawlessly, was an excellent MC, provided event up lighting, and managed to select the perfect music to accompany the many selections I'd already provided for him. Everyone loved the music selections many other guests asked for actual CDs of the music, if possible. Even the hotel staff were dancing. We had live musicians during the ceremony, but Steve provided the recessional song, and he was right on cue. I would give him 10 stars if I could!
Wedding: 07/27/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Steve kept the ball rolling well during our reception and ceremony. I would recommend him without hesitation.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Steve was our wedding Dj and he was fantastic! I must admit that both my soon to be husband and myself were probably the worst kinds of clients for a Dj as we had no solid playlist for Steve to follow. He was kind enough to meet up with us to go over the styles of music we liked. After we told him we were into the old school Motown genre, he got really excited about putting together a playlist for us at our wedding.

Fast forward to the wedding day, we loved every single song he played! We actually had a lot of guests come up to us throughout dinner to compliment the music selection. There were also moments during the evening where Steve would run things by us as a courtesy. We really appreciated that!

He was extremely professional and made our day run very smoothly. I, without a doubt, would recommend him to anyone in need of a good, friendly, professional, and talented Dj. Thanks Steve for all your help at making our wedding day extra special. The music was absolutely perfect and spot on!
Wedding: 07/20/2013

Kristin 1 Reviews
Steve was so helpful and responsive as a DJ. For my husband and I, music has been an important part in our relationship and we wanted to reflect our unique style at our wedding. Steve called me several times to go over our preferences. After several half our phone calls we nailed it down. The day of our wedding every song I selected was played! Steve even played my favorite songs during dinner so that I would be present to hear them as opposed to playing them while we were away taking family photos. Steve is so easy to work with and really does not take the spotlight away from the bride and groom. Set up behind the scenes, many people didn't even realize he was there until the end of the party! I truly recommend Steve as a DJ. He listens to this clients and truly is professional.
Wedding: 06/29/2013

Kelli 1 Reviews
My husband and I absolutely loved having Steve as our wedding DJ. Steve was incredibly easy to work with and very helpful in preparing for the day of. He worked closely with my husband and me to ensure that we got what we wanted and always asked for feedback. The most important thing for my husband and I when it came to picking out a DJ for our wedding day was that we wanted someone who could watch the crowd and properly gauge what song to play next based on the crowd's feedback. Steve did an outstanding job in regards to this. He had the whole group dancing the entire night! Our caterers actually had to break down additional tables in order expand our dance floor to fit everyone! Steve was also great at being the MC and making sure all the main events, i.e. the garter toss, bouquet toss, father/daughter dance, etc., happened seamlessly as the event progressed. My husband and I could not be happier with our DJ pick and we happily recommend Steve to anyone else who is looking for a DJ for their special event.
Wedding: 06/15/2013

dave 1 Reviews
Steve rocked the wedding, kept the dance floor full, stayed on schedule and gave valuable opinions when asked. Thanks for making our wedding a memorable day!
Wedding: 05/31/2013
 925-606-1732
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire