Peardon Carrillo Photography
"We love to capture one of a kind catch your breath images that last for generations to come."
Serving California & Destinations Worldwide, 91601  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa and Alberto were terrific! My husband and I hired them for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. They were a great team and perfectly balance each other out with their personalities. They kept us calm during stressful times on the wedding day, met with us multiple times before hand to go through a timeline and see what we want and what our style was. Lisa even went on my pinterest and printed out a list of the poses that I liked and made sure that we shot them on that very stressful day!! Now that we have our pictures, we love them, I want to frame all of them I just can't decide. I highly recommend them!!!
Wedding: 10/19/2013

Brit 1 Reviews
I've known Lisa and Alberto for 5 or 6 years- I met them when I modeled for a class at an independent photography school. I was very impressed with the photos I got from them and stayed in touch with them over the years. When they went into wedding photography, I knew that they would be the ones I would hire to capture my day. Not only do they provide unmatched quality, but they have a very unique eye and vision for capturing every detail and moment. My photos are artistic and beautiful! I can't even describe how gifted they are with seeing and utilizing things in your surroundings and using them to create gorgeous photos.

They make themselves available whenever you need and offer experience and knowledge to assist you in planning your wedding. They can even help you with writing up a timeline for the day-of, which I cannot stress how important that is. They also have great people skills and can handle even the most challenging family members when getting group photos together. They have also gathered many vendor contacts that will give you a discount when you mention Peardon-Carrillo photography.

I could go on and on about Lisa and Alberto! They're the best! If you hire them, you will be pleasantly surprised with how wonderful they are and how amazing your photos turn out.
Wedding: 10/05/2013

Pantea 1 Reviews
My husband and I were married August 2013 and began scrambling to find all our vendors just months before the wedding. Photographers were very important to us so we spent extra time and attention to this vendor. I came across Peardon & Carillo on a list of Top 10 wedding photographers in Los Angeles and immediately loved them. I compared the work I saw on line to what's considered "top of the line" and very pricey photographers and was pleasantly surprised to find that P&C's work was better and more affordable.

Once we met them in person, we were reassured that they would be our wedding photographers. They have such a flare for the art and eye for design that each photo we saw from our engagement shoot and wedding really made us smile from ear to ear. I cannot describe the reaction we got from family and friends after they saw our photos, but it was more like surprise and astonishment at how amazing the pictures were.

The best part of P&C is that you really get two eyes and two visions for the price of one. Alberto brings such an amazing direction to the photos and Lisa definitely has her own touch which I appreciate as a woman. They are such a great combination together and bring such force to every shot.

They are very professional and easy to work with. Very straight forward and no BS. It was especially hard on the day of the wedding when emotions and stress levels are high, but P&C kept their focus and remained calm which helped us remain calm (we had a very large and rowdy bridal party which didn't help matters).

I have nothing but positive things to say about this pair and really believe that the work they do is superb and affordable. Don't skip out on the engagement shoot! It really was worth it and so much fun to be a little more explorative. P&C were game for anything and really let the natural and sexy side of us come out in the photos.

Pantea Kipnis
Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa and Alberto are an amazing team! They did our engagement and wedding Pictures earlier this year, and they were a pleasure to work with. They were prompt, responsive, and had great ideas. They took time to get to know me and my husband, and captured moments during our wedding that were important to us.

They do a great job not only with portraits and formal pictures, but also captured great candid moments. They were helpful in planning the time course of the wedding as well, and we were able to build our schedule in a way that felt relaxed. They really listened to what we wanted and didn't want in our pictures, and made the whole experience amazingly stress free.

I don't need to say too much about their skills as photographers. One look at their website and you can tell they are both amazingly talented. I was blown away by how amazing everyone looked in the pictures, and how they caught all the aspects of our multi-cultural wedding. They also take a great deal of pride in their work,, and spent a significant amount of time both during the event and after making sure everything is perfect.

I couldn't be happier with them, and would recommend them to anyone who wants excellent wedding photography from a couple of people who are super easy to work with.
Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I worked with Lisa and Alberto at Peardon Carrillo Photography for our engagement photos and our wedding, we I have to say we are both very happy with the results. We chose them because we were initially impressed with their energy, professional attitude and the work we saw in their portfolios. The most impressive thing about working with Lisa and Alberto is the level of commitment and energy they bring to each photo shoot. Our engagement photo session lasted for about 5 hours and took us all over downtown LA. At the start of the session Lisa and Alberto joked about how they out lasted the last couple they worked with, and boy they were not joking. By the end of the session my wife and I were dead tired, but Lisa and Alberto still had energy and were willing to keep going if we wanted to. Lisa and Alberto also brought this same energy and commitment to our wedding and worked their butts off for over six hours. It was truly impressive how many photos they took and how awesome they turned out. Lisa and Alberto managed to get some amazing pictures of us, our family, and our friends at our wedding. When it came to making the album, it was hard picking only a few out of the loads of great pictures they provided us. Since we were not able to get all our favorite photos in our album we now have a whole shelf at home dedicated to our wedding photos. I cannot recommend Lisa and Alberto enough. You should hire these two for your wedding photographers, you will not be disappointed.
Wedding: 06/16/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
We had the opportunity to work with Lisa Peardon and Alberto Carrillo twice now – for our engagement shoot and our wedding. We were extremely impressed with them on both occasions. They are very talented, fun, organized, and helped us make our wedding a success. They captured our special day and we will be forever grateful. They really know how to tell a story with the camera – capturing light, depth, angles, shapes, and colors that we did not see ourselves.
We were particularly grateful for their guidance on the timeline of our wedding day. The photos are stunning, and we will enjoy them forever. We did not realize how much effort went into both the engagement shoot, the wedding, and the editing and selection of the photos for our wedding album.
Lisa and Alberto put their heart and soul into everything they did for us, and you can see it in the work product. Our pictures are beautiful and we have made new friends.
We feel very lucky to have been referred to Peardon Carrillo and would recommend them in a second to anyone.
Talia and Eilon
Wedding: Recently Married

Anonymous 5 Reviews
My husband is passionate about photography, so we knew that we had to find the best photography team for our wedding. We initially heard about Lisa and Alberto of Peardon Carrillo Photography through our venue. When you meet Alberto and Lisa, it is easy to see why their work is so good. It is clear that they LOVE what they do, and that they want to take amazing pictures both for themselves as well as for their brides and grooms. A lot of people don't think about the fact that they will be spending pretty much their whole wedding day with the photographers and that therefore picking someone you like and "gel" with is super important. Lisa and Alberto's work speaks for itself, so our meetings were really valuable in making me feel comfortable with them and in helping me imagine how much fun working with them on the day-of would be.

Lisa and Alberto were extremely giving with their time and expertise. My husband wanted to take special photos at a location that wasn't exactly close by to our venue or the getting ready locations. They totally jumped on board with the idea, and even recommended a location that they had shot at before. It rained heavily the days leading up to the wedding, which threatened our photography plans. Lisa and Alberto were ready with some backup ideas, yet were willing to be spontaneous in case the weather worked in our favor so that we could have the pictures in the location we wanted. (Fortunately the weather was gorgeous on the day of).

On our wedding day, Lisa and Alberto were such troopers! They smiled, and made my family and friends feel at ease. They really know how to direct a shoot and how to gently instruct people so that they can look their best. My husband, who is not only an amateur photographer himself but also very critical, was raving about them all night.

We can't wait to see the pictures, as we know they will be amazing. Thank you, Lisa and Alberto!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Well executed job. We are happy with our photos.
Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa and Alberto are amazing photographers!! We love all the pictures we received and everyone who has seen the images wanted to know who our photographers were. Everyone agreed that it was some of the best photos they have ever seen. I dont even know where to begin when it comes to how wonderful they are. They listened to what we wanted and delivered. We also gave them creative freedom and took all their suggestions. The end result is a portfolio of pictures that captures so many different significant moments, expressions and feelings falling in the categories of artistic, romantic, fun, etc. We have a wonderful collage and timeline of our wedding now.

They were extremely professional and fun to work with. Lisa and ALberto are such a great team that compliments each other. We are soo glad we had two photographers, each taking photos from a different perspective but still within the same style. They are soo hard working, always trying to make sure we get the perfect shots. It is obvious they love what they do. They even visited our wedding site prior to the wedding day so that they can plan out the best spots for pictures and make the best use of our time. I reccommend doing the engagement photos with them too!! It was great practice for the wedding and of course you get more amazing pictures. My husband and I are really hard people to please because we tend to nitpick over small details but we cant think of a single thing to dislike about Alberto and Lisa! Hire them and you will not regret it!
Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa and Alberto were kind and understanding from the beginning. They were very easy to work with through the entire process. They listened to what we wanted for our special day and followed through. Our photos are so beautiful. There are so many great ones to pick from! They gave us our photos well before the date promised, which was such a nice surprise! It was nice to work with them because we did not have to worry about asking for specific photos; they took care of all of the little details for us. It was a pleasure to work with them.
Wedding: 07/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Unbelievably talented photographers! Alberto and Lisa are the ultimate! They photographed our son and new daughter-in-law's wedding at the Calamigos Equestrian in Burbank on Friday night. They meshed as part of the entire event, never in the way, so unobtrusive, considerate and professional. They worked seamlessly together. Such an eye for a good shot and worked so well together and with everyone in attendance. A true gentleman and a lady. Such great ideas for unique photographs. We felt like we and our event were in such good hands. Can't wait to see the pictures. We can't thank them enough. Highly recommended for your event or any photography need.
Wedding: 07/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alberto and Lisa were amazing. They did our engagement photos and our wedding. They're both so passionate about their work and love what they do each day. Not to mention the photos are fantastic, they're  truly talented. Their photos are so eye catching, the Colors are vibrant and it has that modern touch. one of the first things that we noticed was that their photos show emotion and tells a story. And that's exactly what we were looking for. And not only are they great photographers but they're great people. They made sure that not only the bride and groom got all the photos that they wanted but our parents as well. They will go out of their way to make sure that you received all the photos that you wanted to get. We still get Alberto and Lisa were amazing. They did our engagement photos and our wedding. They're both so passionate about their work and love what they do each day. Not to mention the photos are fantastic, they're  truly talented. Their photos are so eye catching, the Colors are vibrant and it has that modern touch. one of the first things that we noticed was that their photos show emotion and tells a story. And that's exactly what we were looking for. And not only are they great photographers but they're great people. They made sure that not only the bride and groom got all the photos that they wanted but our parents as well. They will go out of their way to make sure that you received all the photos that you wanted to get. We still get a lot of compliments on our photographers from the wedding guests and honestly we couldn't ask for a better team.a lot of compliments on our photographers from the wedding guests and honestly we couldn't ask for a better team.

I personally thought that I could do everything on my own for our wedding and I was a hot mess on the actual day off. I spent a lot of time setting up , putting on chair covers, laying out favors and menus, I even had my bridesmaids put together my centerpieces and so on and so forth, that I left myself no time to get ready. I definitely felt like a hot mess and DID NOT feel very pretty. But when I saw the amazing photos I felt like it was all worth it. They will make sure you look good! It's very true what they say, your wedding day will fly by and it may all seem like a blur but our photos will last a lifetime. ( Lisa & Alberto) The day did fly by but my photos captured so much love and emotion, and that's all we will ever remember. Anyways from a very pleased and happy bride, I highly recommend Peardon Carrillo Photography. they are real people with a real passion.
Peardon Carrillo Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much Juli and Andrew, and we know how hard you guys worked on your wedding all on your own! Even through all that you guys never lost your smiles and that what make you guys very special people! Great Job, and you two are going to have allot of wonderful years together, just keep pulling together thats what it is all about in the end! We hope you guys have a brilliant journey together in your lives!
Wedding: 05/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alberto and Lisa were/are fantastic! From the moment we met them, we knew they were the rare mix of talent, professionalism, and fun! They helped us get comfortable in front of the camera (not an easy feat) and I strongly recommend the engagement shoot prior to the wedding day - it helped us out a lot! And it helped them learn more about us and what kind of pics we wanted on the big day and how to work with us to get the best shots. They scouted out the venue in advance and came up with great ideas for angles and locations, as well as incorporating our ideas and suggestions. They kept us laughing and having a good time the entire day. We've only seen a few peeks at their wedding day pics, but we are thrilled with what we have seen. And of course, we have the engagement shots, too, which we love! I recommend Peardon Carrillo to anyone looking for high quality photographers who listen to you and bring great ideas to the table - and are fun to be around all day!!! Thanks Lisa and Berto!!!
Wedding: 02/19/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lisa and Alberto were amazing. We got so many compliments on how amazing our engagement and wedding photos turned out. They were such a pleasure to work with.
Wedding: 11/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful work and extremely talented! You cannot go wrong with Lisa and Alberto. They are awesome at what they do and are super easy and fun to work with. This was our second time shooting with them and they always seem to understand our vision and bring it to life. Again, I must stress you cannot go wrong with them. They are passionate about their "work" and it shows!

Thanks Lisa and Alberto!!
Wedding: 10/02/2011

Christina 1 Reviews
Peardon Carrillo Photography was amazing!!!! Our wedding was gorgeous & they took thee best photos ever. My husband & I just received our wedding album & we were blown away. Thank you Lisa & Alberto for the best memories EVER!!!
Wedding: 08/20/2011
 310-621-9988
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire