Peak Entertainment Inc.

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

John did a great job! Pleased to have worked with John. Got great feedback from guests on his professionalism.

Services Used: DJ

I would definitely recommend Peak Entertainment. My partner and I were married on 10/5/13 and we wanted a company who was established and had performed many gay weddings. They couldn't have done a better job. I gave them a selection of some songs we liked and they weaved them in throughout the night along with their selections that kept our guests dancing. Many of my guests mentioned to me how good the DJ was, we had Bryan. Honestly though, I don't think they have a bad DJ. Their cost is comparable to all the other companies in the area from what I found and they are worth every penny. They were highly flexible with my partner and I with deadlines because we weren't even back in state until one month prior to the wedding. Overall, great music, good sense of humor, highly professional and flexible, and comparable cost to all of the other DJ companies.

Services Used: DJ

All of the planning with Newt was painless and super easy. The itinerary given to us prior to the wedding was spot on and our DJ Andy carried it out flawlessly! He had all of our wedding guests dancing the entire night and we couldn't have asked for more. Our day turned out great and we are so glad we had Peak Entertainment to be our DJ! Future brides will not be disappointed in their service.

Services Used: DJ

I was so nervous about finding the perfect dj.. music is huge for my husband and I... anyways our DJ was Newt and he was seriously awesome. He really found what my friends/ guests and I loved to hear...the whole wedding was dancing until the VERY end! Honestly so so happy we went with Peak..we had a cd full of our own songs too and they incorporated them PERFECTLY...please consider Peak if you're getting married in the area. We were so pleased.

Services Used: DJ

We were a little reluctant to put our trust in a DJ, as the music is so crucial to the party. But we had the most UNBELIEVABLE DJ! If you book Peak, definitely request Lauren - she was fabulous, and several of our guests went up and asked for her card. She was flexible, she had a good sense of how to keep people on the dance floor, and was able to keep the party going for about 4 hours without a lull. She was fabulous! And we found out afterwards that it was her first gig..unbelievable :)

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ (Newt) was fantastic-- our guests were dancing all night long and didn't stop, and we received many compliments on how great the music was at our wedding, from guests of all ages! We looked long and hard to find a great DJ, because music is one of the most important things at a wedding and can make or break whether guests have a great time. Peak was definitely it! Everyone had a blast and we have never danced more in our lives. He got the timing right for the songs over the course of the night, read the crowd well, and all of the guests kept dancing until the end of the very last song. Thank you so much, we would highly recommend Peak Entertainment to anyone interested in a great DJ!

Services Used: DJ

I hired Peak for my wedding. I heard This was the best choice for DJ service and it was! They are very friendly and professional. The music choices are bountiful and the quality is impeccable. The owner, Newt, was a breeze to work with and very pleasant and knowledgable. He gave us a questionnaire to fill out which then guided the whole wedding day timeline. It was so easy. The DJ then used that and what additional we had spoken about lead the whole day and made the transitions flawless. I highly recommend this company for all your music needs. They also have beautiful lighting to spice up any venue. Must hire Peak!!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I had a great time at our wedding and were very glad that we went with Peak Entertainment. It was more expensive than other DJ services we looked at, but absolutely worth the money. We were able to enjoy the evening and have peace of mind, knowing that our DJ (Newt) was running things smoothly and professionally. For example, when lining up to be introduced as we entered the reception room (we went straight from intros to our first dance, and Newt had our parents and wedding party circle the dance floor), Newt told everyone where to go and what to do, and he triple-checked that he was pronouncing everyone's names correctly. It was a huge relief to not have to worry about how the entrance was going to proceed! He ran the evening with what we felt was a perfect balance of leadership and flexibility. Several guests commented that they liked the music -- that it was a classy selection, and not too loud during dinner. We weren't expecting to have a big dance group, but Newt actually got quite a few people onto the dance floor, which was fun. The planning process before the wedding was comprehensive and helped us to think through what we wanted the reception to look like. Overall, we were delighted with our experience with Peak Entertainment and would heartily recommend their services!

Services Used: DJ

Peak Entertainment did a fantastic job making sure they had all of the information they needed about my wedding (things I had not even thought of) and they were extremely flexible with any changes I needed made, even the day of! Mike was our DJ and he kept the partying going right until the bitter end! Couldn't have asked for better entertainment and also a spokesperson to inform the guests of what was happening throughout the night (cutting of cake, garter, bouquet toss, etc). I am very pleased with their service and would highly recommend them to everyone!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Newt and his team did an unbelievable job at our wedding! Newt was always so quick to repond to any inquiries I had. Our wedding day DJ did a fantastic job and everyone had an absolute blast. I would recommend Peak Entertainment DJ to any bride (and groom) looking for a top quality DJ. Everything ran as smoothly as possible. I can't thank Newt and Peak Entertainment DJ enough for their services in making our day so special!

Services Used: DJ

Peak DJed my June 15 wedding and they really made the night unforgettable!

- At my first initial request they replied back within 24 hours. Other DJ and musicians took a long time or didn't reply at all. Great communication!

- Throughout the planning process they kept me on track, asked important questions that I didn't even thing of and were very organized. They sent over questions of how we want the day to be run and music lists for us to pick from.

- Newt and his DJs are very organized, experienced and professional. They know exactly what they are doing. Good, because I didn't!!

- We only picked out a few "must play" songs because we didn't want to stress over so many details and get upset if something wasn't played. I would highly recommend doing this and just let the DJ know if you want more oldies played or recent music played. The DJ played a great mix of all decades and got everyone out on the dance floor!

- The DJ played off of the crowd. If people were more into oldies, he made sure to continue playing them. As the night settled in and only the younger crowd had energy, he played more pop songs.

- They took on last minute requests and changes from us and made and announcements we wanted. They stayed on time with everything and make sure to go up to me and alert me if time was running out (like when I was greeting guests and dinner - he made sure to alert me on the time)

- Their equipment sounds great (we had a huge space with high ceilings and there wasn't any echo effect) and transitions very well

Services Used: DJ

Peak Entertainment was amazing! From the first phone call to the last song, literally every step of the way Newt and Mike were helpful, funny, professional and extremely nice. I'm so glad we had a DJ for our wedding (way better than just playing an iPod!) DEF check out their website or better yet just give them a call...you won't regret it :)

Services Used: DJ

Newt is a real professional, and takes his role very seriously. He has a thorough planning questionnaire and it was really helpful in walking through our vision for how we wanted our wedding reception to flow. He was very careful about pronouncing all the bridal party names correctly and being unobtrusive during the ceremony (not too many announcements). He also looked to us during the wedding for signals about how certain music was going over with the crowd and did so seamlessly. You will get exactly the music you want if you use Peak - we would highly recommend them!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

From the moment we first contacted Peak Entertainment - Newt - was extremely helpful. He made this process for us very easy and enjoyable. Choosing a DJ was one of the most stressful parts of the wedding but we lucked out with choosing Peak Entertainment. All of the guests at the wedding had a great time and we were extremely happy with Peak Entertainment - they kept everyone dancing and having a blast. I loved the detailed questionnaire that you had set up for us to fill out as it really allowed us to pick and choose what we wanted for our ceremony. Thank you for making our wedding day that much more special for us and our guests!! Woudl definintely recommend Peak Entertainment to others!

Services Used: DJ

We were so happy with the service Peak provided us, before and during our wedding. Newt is super organized and made the process of choosing music for the different parts of the wedding easy. Lee our DJ was fantastic, he played the music we wanted, communicated with the planner/caterer regarding timing, took last minute requests for change to the order o events and was overall outstanding. He even responded to our requests during the evening for new songs. Highly recommend Lee, Newt, and Peak entertainment.

Tory
09/29/2012

We hired Peak DJ after we read the amazing reviews, and everything lived up to our expectations. Newt was responsive and available throughout our engagement, and made the entire process really smooth but also very tailored to our personalities and our wedding.

We had such an amazing time with our DJ, John, and really felt that he made the entire party happen. He was incredibly responsive to our needs, even last-minute changes that we sprang on him, and each time that we heard a new song come on, we realized that he was moving exactly at our speed and reading the crowd perfectly.

John did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and we used CDs with specific songs that we had chosen for the ceremony. He timed everything wonderfully and was clearly carefully watching us, our officiant and our guests. During the reception, we couldn't have been happier that our dance floor was packed from start to finish - John even nailed the first song and last song selections so perfectly in a way that we couldn't have planned. He clearly knew what he was doing!

We are so grateful to Peak DJ for making our wedding reception such a great time!