Peachtree Tents & Events

Peachtree Tents & Events

1422 Chattahoochee Ave
Atlanta, GA 30318 | map
Rentals: Barware, Chairs, China, Dance Floor, Decor, Flatware...

4.7
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

PT&E provided all the tableware, linens, furniture, and glassware for our wedding. They didn't really make our delivery window (which was 4 hours long and THEY specified) and our coordinators had to call them several times to find out why they were running so late. However, all the items did arrive and were set up by the staff as expected.

In trying to get a quote with PT&E, I submitted a request online and never received a response. I had to call several times and practically beg to get a sales person to call me back. They do have all their inventory online, so that was useful. They do not have really any decor or lighting, so they are really just furniture, and did not offer any design services/assistance in determining quantities, layout, etc... This is really a rentals place for a professional or someone who knows EXACTLY which items they want--not really for the casual bride that needs help with selecting items.

Their delivery prices were better than some other rentals places in the city.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Hillary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica at Peachtree Tents & Events was so wonderful and helpful throughout my whole planning process. I have such a hard time making decisions, but she was there to guide me and help make my day absolutely perfect. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Peachtree Tents and Events is fabulous to work with-- especially Jessica. She was very responsive and helpful in helping me get my order perfect. Their materials are great quality and they have excellent service. Peachtree Tents provided beautiful chairs, dance floor, china and more for my special day. I will happily recommend them to anyone in need of event rentals.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I work frequently with Peachtree Tents & Events, and it is always a wonderful experience. Jessica, Blake, Trish, and all of the guys who deliver on site - JT, Shaun, Rob, Jens, etc. are professional, warm, responsible and efficient in every way. An amazing team of people, and the inventory itself has great quality and variety of rental equipment.

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Kudos to Peachtree Tents. They delivered my white padded chairs on Friday (the day before my wedding). I found out late Friday evening after hours that a couple of the chairs had missing pads. I called the after hours number and the replacement chairs were delivered early Saturday before my event. During setup I found that another chair was cracked. I let the guys who dropped off the two replacement chairs know and they came back with another replacement chair before my event. I would recommend this company...they made good on what could've been a disaster.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with the service and professionalism of Jessica at Peachtree Tents and Events. We changed our rental order several times but this was not a problem at all. The tent was set up the day before the wedding and was the perfect size for our ceremony site. Chairs were delivered with the tent and were expertly set up by our catering company Zest Atlanta. We would recommend this company for all of your rental needs as their prices are very reasonable and their response to your needs is both quick and friendly.

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Peachtree Tents and Events provided us with a huge and beautiful tent for our backyard wedding. They worked with us closely in order to provide a tent that would meet our needs but would be relatively in budget. It was also very convenient to have the tent put up on Thursday and then taken down on Monday. We didn't have to rush to get everything together.

• Wedding: 03/03/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tricia at Peachtree Tents and Events was great to work with. The day they were scheduled to deliver our chairs I got 5 unexpected RSVPs. I called her in a panic and she was able to get the truck to come back to add the chairs. They looked great and were a key to setting the room for our reception.

• Wedding: 06/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This wonderful vendor was referred to me by my wedding planner. They were on time, reliable, friendly, and prompt with email and phone calls. Their price is comparable to others we looked at.

• Wedding: 10/04/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We rented wooden folding chairs from Peachtree Tents & Events for our outdoor wedding ceremony at Piedmont Park's Clara Meer Dock. They are one of the Park's approved vendors. We paid to rent the chairs and also for setup and breakdown. They were easy to work with and set up the chairs according to the layout I'd sent them, and they didn't mind when I added 10 more chairs the week before the wedding. Because our wedding was in the evening, we did have to pay extra for after-hours pickup. Overall, a pleasant experience.

• Wedding: 06/27/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peachtree Tents provided us with our tent and lighting. They did a stand-up job. Everything was perfect.

• Wedding: 06/13/2009
404-574-6655
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7