Patsy Brown Photography

www.patsybrown.com

5140 prieto drive
Pensacola, FL 32506 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patsy is by far the best! I met Patsy a little less than 2 years before my wedding and we clicked from the first meeting. She was so profressional the day of my wedding and made the picture taking process fun. She has been doing this a long time and knows exactly what pictures brides want and where people need to be when. We had a mix up and the groomsmen showed up at the Church too early and she diffused the situation quickly so that none of my guests or groom saw me in my dress! She was and is so wonderful! I'm so glad we chose to use her as our photographer.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Heidi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Patsy Brown Photography to photograph my wedding was the very best decision I made. She was so easy to work with leading up to the event and made me feel so at ease. On our wedding day, she and her assistant arrived earlier than expected and starting taking photos right away. The finished products were amazing! I look at our photos almost daily and they captured every single moment that was special to us on our big day. I would highly recommend Patsy Brown as a wedding photographer.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I fell in love with Patsy's work while searching for a photographer for my wedding. Patsy and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with! They made the best of our rainy day and were able to get some shots with our "wedding rainbow". If you are looking for a photographer who is fun to work with, passionate about her job, and are looking for some classic and unforgettable photos, Patsy is the person for you!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patsy is absolutely FABULOUS and AMAZING to work with! We initially went back and forth between two photographers but ultimately decided to go with Patsy because she is so personable and made us feel incredibly comfortable, plus her photography is amazing! Correspondence was super easy and I felt like she was available to answer any questions pretty much anytime. We haven't gotten all of our pictures back from the wedding yet but I have no doubt how great they will be. At the end of our big day, I was a little sad knowing that we wouldn't get to talk as regularly as we had leading up to the wedding. Now, I can't wait to have an excuse to take more pictures with her.

• Wedding: 03/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WISH THERE WERE MORE STARS!!! If you are looking for THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER, no need to look any further. This woman is the real deal. Patsy made my wedding day. Not only is she flexible and eager to please, she is PHENOMENALLY TALENTED. This woman knows how to make you look good. I have received so many compliments and raves on my wedding photos and on how beautiful we all looked. This had nothing to do with me, it was the work of this SUPERSTAR PHOTOGRAPHER. I can not say enough good things about her!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to start when talking about Patsy! She is the BEST of the BEST and so much more than just a brides wedding photographer! Patsy takes the time to truly get to know her clients and makes you feel like a part of her family! She was so special to us that before we made it to our hotel the night of the wedding I called her almost in tears to let her know how blessed we felt to have her as our photographer! She is now my photographer for life!

• Wedding: 06/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patsy is, in one word, AWESOME! I love love love her and she is sooo good at her job! I doubt you could find another photographer better than she is and I loved all of my pictures. While she is not cheap, her prices are pretty normal for good photographers and I think better than most of them! If you use her, you won't have to worry about what your pictures look like or if they will turn out. You will feel confident which was so nice, in my opinion. She also has an assitant named Luker that does his own weddings some times and he is also very good! He's young, but super talented and definitely a cutie :) One of the things I like most about Patsy is that she is just such a fun and easy going person. During pictures with my wedding party, I had to calm everyone down because they were almost having too much fun which usually is not the case- especially with the groomsmen! She made it fun for everyone, but still was a professional and accomplished what she needed to get done. She is also just a good person (She actually takes pictures for parents with premies at the hospital for babies that only live a few days. She does this for free out of the kindess of her own heart!) I could go on forever about how great she is, but I'll stop :) Good luck with planning and if you cut your budget elsewhere, don't do it on photos. You can never go back and get those pictures again so its worth spending some money!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love you! Fantastic job and everyone LOVED the pictures!!!! I'm so excited to see them all! Woo-Hoo!!!

• Wedding: 09/26/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patsy is an AMAZING person and photographer. We could not have been more pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures. She completely exceeded expectations and did everything she could to make sure we got our money's worth (and MORE)! This woman knows what she is doing and she makes you feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. There are no time constraints and no pressure. If you want excellent pictures, choose Patsy, hands down! I will forever sing her praises and recommend her to everyone I know. Words really cannot describe just how great she is.

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patsy Brown is simply the best. She is fabulous at email and will respond to you the same day (most the time in the same hour!) which is great when you have alot of questions like I did. She was also super flexible when we wanted to take our engagement pictures out of town. And then let us reschedule 3 times because of rain. All my friends loved being "friends" with Patsy on facebook so they could view our pictures and see so many other bride's pictures too. She is fun to have around and makes you feel very comfortable when she takes your picture. Luker, her assistant, is fabulous as well! Both were very professional and are experts in their field. This is NOT where you want to cut back with money! Book her now! :)

• Wedding: 09/11/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OH MY WORRRD!!! You will NOT be let down!! Patsy is sooo amazing at what she does and has such a wonderful personality that you are sure to have a WONDERFUL time and get some AMAAAAAZING photos!!! Oh and ... she TRAVELS!! We had such a blast taking pictures with her on our honeymoon, in Destin FL- it was a tad rainy but she drove the two hours to meet us anyways and we worked through the rain. We took pictures in the small town of seaside and watercolor and then (in my dress) walked over to the beach, took some more pics and then I got in the water!! Patsy not only made me look fabulous, I felt so beautiful and the pictures could not have turned out any better!!! She is a MUST for your photography needs, just look at her blog! www.patsybrownblog.com

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
allie
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patsy is FANTASTIC!! She makes you feel totally at ease AND she takes amazing pictures. She was my favorite vendor. We even booked our wedding date around her availability. She is so fun and talented!

Patsy Brown Photography responded with the following comments:

Ohhhhhhh Courtney, I ADORE YALL! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the sweet words sister! I just cannot wait to see yall again!
xoxoxoxox, my friend!
Patsy
www.patsybrown.com

• Wedding: 05/01/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patsy Brown is the most professional, amazing & talented photographer there is. You will be beyond satisfied. After Patsy photographs your wedding, she will become your photographer for life. She is wonderful!!!

Patsy Brown Photography responded with the following comments:

Awww, thanks Buffy! I so love yall and your wedding was the BOMB! Now...I can't wait till little Westin or baby Patsy gets here.
God Bless,
Patsy

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patsy was a world of help to me when it came to finding other vendors. She was always available when I needed her. The very best!

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patsy is a blessing. I searched and searched for the right photographer and God led me right to her! What Patsy does is make you FEEL a picture. All of the emotions of my wedding day come flooding back each and everytime I look at my photos, she managed to capture each moment perfectly. She is so easy to work with and just an amazing person! Her talent is only surpassed by her wonderful spirit. When I pictured what I wanted in my wedding photos, I wanted a journalistic documentation, I wanted to remember how I felt by looking at the photograph. I wanted to LOVE every bit of my ceremony, I wanted to remeber it even better than it was. Patsy gave me EXACTLY what I dreamed of.

• Wedding: 09/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED working with Patsy Brown! She was very upbeat and energetic before during and after the wedding. She was very open to any pictures that I wanted to take specifically, very flexable. I just recently was able to view a few of the pictures and am extremely happy! Her pictures say it all...just go to her blog and view them. I will definately stand behind her and recommend her to anybody!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
1 Review
850-456-1000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards