Patricia Solis - Makeup Artist

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trish did a phenomenal job on my makeup for my wedding, as well as for the others in my bridal party who chose to have their makeup done professionally. Trish is very professional, dependable, and punctual. I first met with her for my makeup trial and found her to be very easy going and helpful. She looked at my inspiration photos and asked questions about my typical makeup routine & look as well as skin type and from there was able to determine the best look for me. I was extremely pleased with how smoothly the trial went and how the makeup looked exactly how I envisioned. I was impressed with how Trish utilized her own expertise as well as getting my own feedback in determining what direction to go with the makeup. On the day of the wedding, Trish was punctual and my makeup turned out exactly as it had during the trial. It also held up well throughout the entire day. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional makeup artist for their wedding or any other important event!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patricia did an amazing job on my make-up and also on my 3 bridesmaids. Everyone looked fantastic! I don't think I have ever been as happy with my make-up. The trial went great, and she really listened to what I wanted & combined that with her talent, and they outcome was better than I could have imagined! My make-up easily lasted all night even with it being so hot! Patricia was very friendly, and professional and had more make-up and variety than you could ever need! I can't say enough good things about her! Highly Recommended!!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved that Trish came to my wedding venue to do our makeup. I was able to relax on my wedding day rather than run from place to place for hair and makeup. It was wonderful!
She was attentive and professional. Very flexible (even when my 8 year old niece unexpectedly jumped into the make up chair).
Couldn't have asked for better service and we all looked amazing!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I booked Trish and her team for my wedding a couple weeks ago and I was so glad I did. I live in Hawaii and wanted to make sure I got my hair and makeup trial done when I was home in May since it was the last time I would be home before the wedding. Trish was very accommodating and even though she was super busy with weddings, she made sure to fit me in before I left. I was very happy with my trial hair and makeup and had no doubts for the wedding day. After my trial, my hair and makeup lasted for 12+ hours! Trish and her team arrived to my wedding venue early and followed the timeline exactly. They even finished a little early, which gave my bridesmaids and me extra time to get ready and get pictures before the ceremony. Some of my bridesmaids brought in pictures of how they wanted their hair done and the stylists seemed to follow them exactly. Ashley did my hair and she did exactly what I asked. Trish did my airbrush makeup and it looked awesome. She even gave me extra lipstick (the same color she used on me) so I could do touch ups throughout the night. My makeup looked awesome all night! I would definitely recommend booking Trish and her team for your wedding hair and makeup. Her prices are a bit high, but it's sooo worth it, especially since she will come to your venue and you don't have to worry about going out to a salon. I also recommend booking her as soon as possible, as she seems to book up fast for weddings.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Really enjoyed hiring Trish for my wedding makeup. She was very professional, personable and did a fantastic job doing mg makeup along with the bridal party's. We all loved the way that she did our makeup and it looked great in my wedding pictures. I would definitely recommend Trish.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trish and Melissa were an absolutely essential and wonderful contribution to our wedding. Throughout the entire process Trish was more than helpful - especially during all the pre-wedding craziness! She always was extremely prompt with responses and answers to my questions.

The hair and make-up trial was fantastic. Both Melissa and Trish did absolutely exactly what I asked for and envisioned. I don't normally wear a lot of make-up and Trish was more than flexible and accommodating in helping me create a look that made me feel both comfortable and confident. Melissa did a fantastic job on my hair - it was seriously exactly what I asked for and more. I was stunned that she immediately understood and created what exactly I was explaining to her.

The day of the wedding was perfect. Everything was extremely organized and ran smoothly. They were a lot of fun to have around as all the girls were getting ready, too! :)

Both Trish and Melissa far exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend both of them to anyone! They are sweet, funny, and extremely talented at what they do!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trish and Melissa were the best! They came to our location which made everything easy. I highly recommend these two!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! My whole wedding party looked like a million bucks thanks to Trish. She took her time doing each girl's makeup but also kept to our tight schedule. One of my bridesmaids decided to hire her for her own wedding, and I am looking forward to being pampered and having my makeup done again! Thank you for making my big day just perfect!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trish is an outstanding makeup artist! She is willing to work with you to make your day as smooth as possible! Her and her team were on time, super pleasant and extremely talented! Trish made me into the beautiful princess bride I had always dreamed of being. I am so thankful to have had her and her team for both makeup and hair for my wedding day. All of the guests kept saying how beautiful everyone looked... and what's even better is that all of my girls felt amazingly beautiful. It was great to have us all feeling 110% about ourselves that day, and we have Trish to thank for that!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of the best things I did for my wedding day was hire Makeup by Trish! I couldn't have asked for a better person to do my hair and make-up for my special day! I had Trish and her staff do both makeup and hair for myself, bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girl and everyone just raved how the whole experience made them feel and look! The whole staff was absolutely perfect and made getting ready almost too easy! As the bride, I never got worked up once and everyone was as relaxed as they could be! Trish is one of those people that even if you've known her for a few hours, by the end of your conversations you are so comfortable around her that you feel like you've known her for years! I would highly recommend Makeup by Trish! She will make you feel like royalty and meet every expectation of how you envisioned yourself to shine!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trish is amazing! I got married at the end of May and Trish did all of our make-up for the wedding, and it was nothing short of perfection! All of our make-up looked natural yet it photographed so well and it lasted the whole entire night (I didn't have to retouch 1x, even through all the tears!). I highly recommend her if you are a bride looking for a make-up artist!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
Kathryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a person that doesn't usually wear a lot of makeup, for my wedding day, I wanted to look like the best version of myself and at the same time, still be me. I I didn't want to look like my average day to day self, but I also didn't want to look drastically different either, so I basically was looking for somewhere in the middle. When I found Trish online, I loved her pictures and decided to contact her. She was very responsive and immediately I decided to pick her. When my trial makeup day arrived, I was excited yet nervous. I gave her pictures of the type of look I wanted, and she just knew exactly what to do. She made me truly feel beautiful and she was very personable the entire time, she really made me feel like a true bride. Even though this was our first meeting, I felt close to her already. I also decided to use her hairstylist and my trial went well also. After my trial, I felt confident that I would feel great for my wedding day. I even decided to go to her spa and get facials prior to my wedding. They were also amazing, and I appreciated how she would check up to see how my skin was doing afterwards. On my wedding day, both Trish and Diana (hairstylist) were on time and ready to make me and my girls look beautiful and thats exactly what they did. I felt glowing and I couldn't have asked for better. Thanks you so much Trish for making me feel so wonderful:)

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am an Asian girl. Before I selected beautician I did some search online about makeup professionals in P.A. Although Trish is far from where we live, I think her work worthies the cost and my time. Of course, I had high expectation for my airbrush makeup.
It turns out that Trish is very professional and kind, and everything is perfect and much beyond my expectation.
I showed her some of my favorite makeup photos and she quickly understood what I wanted. She even did more than her work such as giving me some samples for emergencies, teaching me some tips and helping me dressing in my complicated wedding gown. The final work was truly satisfactory and I looked gorgeous.
One thing I have to point out is that my one-hour makeup on the wedding day passed super quickly. Having such a wonderful artist and trusting professional make my wedding day happy and smooth.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trish is simply amazing! She is patient and works with you and helps you get that amazing look you are seeking. I had tried 2 other make up artists prior to doing my trail with Trish and I was not sure what to expect. The last 2 make up artists were a huge disappointment but I am happy to say that Trish is AMAZING. I could not believe how amazing my make up looked for my wedding. Trish also gave me some pointers on what I could do to have my skin looking it's best for my special day. She was right on!

Trish came to my location for the day of, showed up on time and make me look and feel like a beautiful bride... I recommended her a 1000x!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Cyndi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so thankful that I hired Trish and Diana for my wedding on December 7, 2013. I first had a trial with them, which went awesome, therefore on my wedding day I had 100% confidence! Trish took her time with my makeup and made me look beautiful, without looking like I was a completely different person. She is amazing at what she does and also just a wonderful, warm, and friendly person. Diana did my hair, and when I decided to do it a bit different than when I did my trial, knew exactly what to do, with little explanation from me! I could not have been more satisfied. Both women are awesome people, super professional, and I would highly recommend them for hair and makeup services for any occasion. They are the type of people that when you leave you wish you had invited them to your wedding!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't even begin to say how amazing Patricia was! Her work and artistry speaks for itself. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on November 9th. She made feel like a queen ready for my king. Her personality is what allows you to adore and love her and her work allows you to be inspired and adore her. Love her!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Ariana
717-283-7477
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment